Chapter 5

Seriously, Its Not A K-Drama

After watching the "two love" birds disappear, I went and took a nap. I was woken up by the door bell. I trudged to the door, still half asleep and opened the door.

"Found you, princess!"

I slammed the door and locked the door. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. The people that were after my parents found where I was. My heart was racing at how dumb I was. I almost forgot that I shouldn't get too comfortable anywhere. I saw a shadow pass the outside kitchen window. I ducked down and crawled into my room with my knife. I closed and locked the door and pulled my window curtians to make the room dark. I heard the house alaram go off. 

" he got in!" I whispered, looking around my room. I ran into my closet, still grasping my knife and closed the door quietly. I heard the alaram go off about 4 more times. My heart started pounding, I'm surrounded. My room door opened and I started sliding back behind the clothes in the closet. The closet door was yanked opened but it was closed again. I exhaled, a little too loudly and they opened the closet door again.

"Come out, princess. We aren't gonna hurt you... Or at least yet."

I didn't move, I continued to stand there. He grabbed my arm and yanked me out the closet. He threw me on the bed and yelle dout the door.

"Raz, how did you find me?" I asked. (Raz is the person who yanked me out the closet)

"I told you, baby, we have eyes every where!" The other guys started coming in the room with their arms carrying briefcases. "Tap her up boys!" They put the stuff on the ground and ran over to me. One guy pulled out some tap and another held me down of the bed. I started moving around but the knife fell to the ground.

"Aw the princess thought she could beat us with this wittle knife!" Raz said picking up the knife. He started swinging it around and then went into a briefcase. He turned it to me. The case was full of guns. 

"Okay now... You are gonna tell us what you know about the stash of money or... We will have to use th-"

A gunshot sound went off. 

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! GO FIND THE OTHERS NOW!" Raz yelled at the other guys. They ran out the room and Raz was staring at me. "Hold on, princess, we have to pause your answer for a minute. If you don't answer when they come back, I'm killing you. You would have had enough time to think!" 

"Sir, E-Bo was shot!" The guy that taped me down said. 

"WHO THE SHOT HIM?!" 

"I have no clue. We didn't find a gun any where."

"Shot dead?"

"Yes, sir."

"Roll him up in one of those fancy carpet things and dispose of him."

"Yes sir!" The guy left and the other guys came in.

"Okay princess, now spill it!" Raz said looking at me.

"I don't know where the money is!" I answered.

"BULL!" Raz pulled out a gun and pointed it at me. "You are going to tell us where the it is, RIGHT NOW!"

Another gunshot sounded making me jolt. Blood spilled from Raz's chest. He shook and fell to the ground. 

"BOSS! BOSS!" Both of the guys yelled. They started shaking him but he was gone. I tried wiggling but the the tape was strong.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING, PRINCESS?!" One of them said looking up at me. I stopped moving. He looked back down at his boss. An arm extended in the room, holding a gun. I closed my eyes, knowing everything was over with. 4 more gunshots sounded. I quivered, not wanting to let the adreniline fade so I could feel the wound. I felt a hand on me and I let out a scream, uncontrolably. 

"SH! Rebel its me!" 

I opened my eyes and Wu Fan was yanking the tape off of me. I started crying.

"Wh-what just happened?" I asked, voice quieter then usual.

"I just shot all of these guys dead." He answered, removing the last piece of tape and balling it up. I got up and stretched.

"How did you get in here?"

"I came home from the movies and I saw the front door open. When I entered the door, there was a gun so I picked it up and started walking around."

"So you shot the first guy?"

"Yeah, he was trying to steal the coffee maker. But... Can you explain to me why these guys are after you?" He put the gun on next to Raz's body and sat next to me on the bed. I sighed, wiped my tears away and cleared my throat.

"My parents are a part of the kkangpae and they stole some money from the Triad."

"Those are gangs right?"

"Yeah. My parents would go to foreign countries and raid bases of gangs. They would blow bases out. That is until they got to the Triad. The Triad has been following my family ever since."

"So they think you know where the money is that your parents took from them?"

"Yeah."

"I'm so sorry, if I would have known, I would have killed the 2 guys who ran out after seeing me shoot the first guy."

"Its okay, I'm used to it by now."

_______________________________________________________

OOOOOOOH! I don't know why I decided to add this chapter in but I have to say, I think its pretty awesome XD