Chapter 7

Seriously, Its Not A K-Drama

I woke up with the sun shining in my face. I squinted my eyes at the window. I looked at the clock and saw 8:25 am. I'm late for school but whatever. I closed my eyes and tried going back to sleep. I felt warm breathing slide down my neck. I looked over and noticed I was laying in Wu Fan's arms. I jolted up and got out the bed. He mumbled and turned over. 

"What the hell?!" I whispered, staring at him. I went to my bookbag and grabbed my uniform. I knew that when Wu Fan woke up he was going to school so I figured I should leave first so they wouldn't find anything suspicious. I went in the bathroom and took a shower. I peaked out the door and saw Wu Fan still knocked out in bed. I grabbed my room key, stuck it in my pocket and left the room. 

I had to walk all the way down the mountain to school. It took a really long time. When I got to school it was 11, almost time for lunch. I didn't want to walk in class and everyone starts talking about me being late and Wu Fan not being here so I decided to go to the prinicpal's office and tell Mr. Kim that we are okay. I knocked on the door and instead of Mr. Kim opening the door, Dongwoo opened the door.

"Hey, Li Na." He said, sitting down in the waiting chair. 

"Uh... Hey..." I said dryly and sitting a seat away from Dongwoo.

"Am I diesased or something?" 

"Hm?" I asked, not even looking at him.

"You are sitting so far away. Am I sick or something?"

I turned my head and looked at him. He was smirking. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window again.

"Well... Just ignore me then... Its cool. Dongwoo likes when girls play hard to get."

"EW NO! GO AWAY!" I got up and went to the last seat in the row. He slid all the way down and sat next to me. 

"LI NA!" Mr. Kim said opening his office door. 

"YES THANK YOU!" I said rushing into Mr. Kim's room and closing the door.

"What's wrong?!" He asked, sitting down.

"Dongwoo was hitting on me and its so gross!" 

"NO! Not with him, with you!"

"Oh... I... I..."

"Wu Fan left early this morning so I was wondering if he was looking for you."

"So... You know he left?"

"Yeah he left me a note saying he was leaving an hour early to see if he could find you."

I had to think of a story fast. I looked behind Mr. Kim and saw a picture of the moon. I looked at Mr. Kim and laughed.

"I didn't go any where far. I just went up the mountain a bit to look at the night sky. I'm sorry, I know I'm grounded but when I can't sleep I usually go and look at the night sky."

Mr. Kim exhaled and put his hand on his chest. He started laughing and said, "Its okay, I know you aren't used to having house rules like mine. Please just don't leave again without telling me, okay?"

I nodded and got up. As soon as I got up, the bell for lunch rang. 

"Well that's my lunch bell, I will see you later Mr. Kim." I said, bowing and leaving the room. 

"Have a good day and tell Dongwoo to come in here." 

I looked at Dongwoo who was smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and pointed in the room. I moved to the otherside of the room as Dongwoo got up. He was eyeing me like a piece of meat, making me want to barf. When I got out the office, right across the hall was of course the Eyes.

"Li Na! Come here!" Min Soo said waving me over to them. I sighed and walked over to them They smiled at me and I mocked their smile.

"Cheer up buddy! We are only here to invite you to eat lunch with us!"

"WAE?!" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Because we have something very important to talk about!" Min Soo linked arms with me on the right side and Eun Gi linked arms with me on the left. They dragged me down the hallway and into the cafeteria. 

"This is our table, we always sit here, okay?" Min Soo said, escorting me to their table.

"Can I get some lunch?" I asked before sitting down.

"No! Ew! No one eats lunch any more!" The whole table started laughing at Min's joke. I didn't understand why it was so funny.

"Well I'm starving so I'm getting some food!" I yanked my arm out of theirs and headed to get some lunch. As I got to the end of the line Dongwoo slides in front of me and smiles.

"Missed me?" He asked.

"I'm about to kick your in five seconds! MOVE!" I said, stepping on his feet and leaving the cafeteria. I heard Min Soo and Eun Gi call me back but I turned the corner and went into my room. My lunch room was a empty science classroom with broken up desks. No one ever uses it so I eat in here. I also have a stash of my things in here. I sat my tray down on one of the broken desks and went in the cabinet. I grabbed my skateboard and started riding around the room. Someone knocked on the door making me fall off my skatebaord. Someone must have followed me to my spot, exposing it to everyone. I didn't know what to do. I crawled to the door, stood to the left of it and peaked out the door window. It was Wu Fan. I opened the door and let him in. He closed the door behind him.

"What's this place?" He asked looking around.

"This is where I eat lunch at."

"You are such an introvert." He said sitting on a chair.

"So? Now why are you here?"

"I just wanted to see if you were okay. You disappeared this morning."

"Yeah... I didn't want Mr. Kim to worry that we both went missing."

"He knew I left looking for you. I told him."

"Yeah I know, I went and talked to him when I got here."

"What did you tell him?!"

"Don't worry, I didn't tell him that you left at night. I told him that I was watching the night sky and you found me and we just both went to school."

"And he actually bought it?"

"Yeah."

"My dad is so gulliable."

It was an awkward silence in the room. I grabbed my tray and started eating lunch. 

"Hey can I have some of that? I'm starving." He asked, watching me eat.

"Yeah sure. You can have the rest!" I satrted stuffing my mouth. "Wait!" I stuffed it some more and then gave it to him. He stuffed his mouth and made a noise.

"Ugh, this tastes so good! I missed having food substances in my stomach!" He finished eating the rest of the fod in probably 2 minutes.

"MOYA?! You scarfed that down! You could have choked!"

"Oh look at who's worried about me now!" He smirked at me. I felt my cheeks getting hot.

"YA! I was just stating that you could have! I don't care..."

He laughed and started staring at me. I didn't know how to react so I got on my skateboard and started riding around the room. I hit Wu Fan's bookbag and flew into Wu Fan's lap. He was staring at me again but this time differently. Like... He was looking into my eyes or something. The bell rang to end lunch making Wu Fan finally stop staring at me. He pushed me out his lap and grabbed the tray.

"Next time, watch where you're going." He said heading towards the door.

"Excuse me, it was your bag that made me fall!" 

"Whatever." He left the room, leaving me on the floor, still sitting on my . I groaned and grabbed my skatebaord. I put my skateboard back in the cabinet and went to class.

____________________________________

I'm sorry that I've been MIA for a little bit. I was finishing my AP summer work. Next chapter will be about Dongwoo and Li Na! ^_^