Chapter 3

Seriously, Its Not A K-Drama

When I got to school, everyone was talking about Min Soo and Wu Fan walking to school. I was happy that the plan was working well. I didn't think a rich boy like him would have enough brains to plan something like that. I overheard Eun Gi telling Min Soo that I joined the rich people complex as I walked down the hallway. They both stared at me as I passed them. I rolled my eyes and went into the principal's office.

"Well I hope you like the fact that the Eyes have already found out that I live in the complex." I said flopping down on the chair in his office.

"Do they know that you live with us?"

"No but-"

"No buts, they don't know the truth yet so there is no reason to complain."

"I... I just want those guitars!" 

"Yes and you will get them, tonight. Go to class now, kid." He smiled and I got up and left. When I left the office everyone was staring at me. I glared at everyone and went into my classroom. Everyone was whispering when I got in there. I made eye contact with Wu Fan who quickly looked away. I went to the back where my usual seat was and sat there. Eun Gi and Min Soo both turned around and stared at me.

"WHAT?!" I snapped, putting my legs up on the desk.

"Would you like to sit with us?" Min Soo asked. I laughed loudly. Everyone in the classroom looked at me, I guess because they never heard me laugh before.

"Uh never in a million years. I may be forced into your world but I will never become your world." I replied, folding my arms. The teacher walked in and everyone faced forward and staight. I kept my legs up on the desk.

"We have someone exchange into this class from 108." My teacher said, gesturing to the door. The person walked in and smiled, cockily. I wanted to barf. The kid was Dongwoo who was the second most popular guy in school. He's the guy that dates every girl and breaks their hearts. He weaved through the desks and stopped right by Wu Fan. They head nodded and he sat behind him, ironically to the right of Eun Gi and Min Soo. They started squealing making Dongwoo smirk. Ew, groupies.

After school was over I went and strolled around outside, waiting for the halls to clear so I can go into the principal's office. While walking back in, I bumped into Min Soo and Eun Gi.

"Oh look, we are bumping into you every where." Min Soo said smiling.

"Yeah and I would like for you guys to just you know... Be gone! Disappear in thin air if you can."

"Your so mean, all we want to be is your friend."

"And why would I want to be friends with groupies?"

"HEY WE ARE FANGIRLS ITS A DIFFERENCE!"

"Yeah right. Just leave me alone." I pushed away from them and entered the school. I pretended like I was going to the bathroom but swerved back around and went the opposite to go to the prinicipal's office.

"Ready to go?"

"Not quite, its still kinda busy out there."

"Okay, I got it." He pressed the microphone and spoke into it. "Any students still on the school grounds should leave immediately. There is no need to stay here!" He looked out the blinds and stayed there for a few minutes. He slipped his finger out and turned to me. "We are safe to go now." 

This time when I was in the car, I bent down so if we passed any students they wouldn't see me. Just because the windows were tinted slightly doesn't mean that they still can't see me. When we arrived at the house I quickly ran in the house and started searching around for the guitars. 

"Li Na, the guitars are upstairs." 

Without giving what he said a second thought, I ran upstairs and then stopped at the top. There were way more rooms up here then down there. I scanned and decided to started from the middle and go left. I went into three rooms and there were no guitars in them. I stopped at the next door and then stared at it. I felt like this was Wu Fan's room but I didn't want to knock to look stupid. I grabbed the knob and twisted. I slowly pushed it open and I peaked in. I don't know how I figured it was his room but I was right. I looked around and then closed the door, hoping I wouldn't get caught in his room. I turned around and he wasn't behind me. I sighed and checked the next room. The next room had the guitars in them. I ran over to them and held them in my hands. I smiled and kissed them. I took the acoustic downstairs and left the electric one upstairs. The electric one was hooked up to the amps so I thought I should leave them there. 

"Okay... It must not be that hard to play the guitar right?" I said, flopping on the bed and hold the guitar. I started slidding my fingers down them and smiled. The sound was so beautiful. The door made a chirping noise but I ignored it. I continued slidding my fingers across the strings. 

"HEY HEY HEY! STOP!" My head shot up and I saw Wu Fan standing in my doorway. 

"What?!" I asked, irritated.

"You sound awful! If you are going to play you have to know how to! I'm going to have to teach you how to play!"

"Y-your going to teach me how to play?!"

"Don't get too happy, I'm only going to do it because you sound horrible. I'm saving my ears." He rolled his eyes and went upstairs. I know what he said was incredibly rude but just the thought of knowing how to play made me happy.