Chapter 19

Seriously, Its Not A K-Drama

"CALL 911 RIGHT NOW!"

"OH MY GOSH! HURRY!"

That was all I remembered fully. Everything else was a blur. My vision was getting blurry and everything became one big muffled noise. Wu Fan leaned on me. I looked down and saw the blood from his leg. I started to feel sick. And... That's the last thing I remember.

--

"Are you awake?" 

"Respond if you can here us."

"Yeah..." I said quietly. I peeled my eyes open to find Mr. Kim and Ms. Kwon smiling in my face.

"How are you feeling, sweetie?" Ms. Kwon asked.

"I'm... I'm fine..." I answered, lifting my body up. Looking down at the bed I was on, I noticed I was in a hospital bed. My first instinct was to get scared. I looked all around the room. I saw the heart monitor which was beeping faster and faster. 

"Calm down, Li Na. It's okay, your fine. Just breathe!" Mr. Kim said sitting at the foot of the bed and putting his hand on my leg which was under the covers. I nodded and breathed in and out to calm down. The beating slowed until it got back to normal.

"Do you remember what happened?"Ms. Kwon asked sitting on the other side of the bed.

"All I remember is..." I started. "We heard banging so we were trying to leave. It got dark and then.. A gun.. And blood... Wu Fan's blood..."

"Do you... Remember why you were in the warehouse in the first place?" Mr. Kim asked.

"My parents... They stole some money from a gang and they thought I knew. Wu Fan tried saving me but we both got caught. H-how did you find us?"

"Your phone." Ms. Kwon said. 

"Huh?!" 

"Dongwoo gave you that phone. He told me when we found out you guys were missing. I called his dad and asked him how to track the GPS. We located the GPS but it signaled that it was disconnected to your phone. The people detached your phone so we couldn't find you. It took us awhile to get a clear reading but we eventually got it." Ms. Kwon replied.

"We killed the bad guys and everything. They won't be bothering you any more!" Mr. Kim said patting my leg.

"Wh-where's Wu Fan?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"He's here... I... Uh-"

"He's fine! He got surgery on his foot last night and they safely removed the bullet. They said he should make a full recovery after a few months. He will of course need a cast and crutches as stuff." Ms. Kwon said, interrupting Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim got up and left the room. Ms. Kwon looked down and it was silent again.

"Oh hey, there's a few people that's been waiting all night to see you!" Ms. Kwon said, smiling. She got up and left the room. I looked at the tv and saw Inkigayo on. My favorite song, Touch My Body by Sistar on. I looked at the door and turned the tv up. I looked over at the door again and then back at the tv.

"YAS HYORIN! YAS!" I said, smiling as they began their second verse. I started singing along to the song and getting into it gradually. When they got into the chorus, I was fully into the song, whipping my hair and moving my arms. 

"TOUCH MY BODY, BODY!"

My head shot up to see Min Soo and Eun Gi singing in front of me. I quickly fixed my hair. My face couldn't help but to get hot, that was just plain embarrassing!

"Haha, I love this song too!" Min Soo said smiling. She lifted her hands up and gave me a SHINee's Taemin plush doll. Eun Gi held out a plush doll too, her's though was Big Bang's Taeyang. "We were in the store and we saw all these plushies and we thought they would be nice. We didn't know who you liked so we just got ones from groups we thought you liked!" 

"Thanks! But personally, I'm more of a Key person... Just saying!" I said, smiling. It was silent for a minute but then I laughed to let them know it was a joke. They joined in.

"Jonghyun and Baekhyun are actually my biases but they were always sold out!" Eun Gi said. I took them and sat Taemin on my right said and Taeyang on my left.

"Its been completely off balance without you in class! Like she has no one to tell to get up and stop snoring! Its like so weird!" Min Soo said. I laughed.

"Yeah, I miss that desk! Its so comfortable for my head!" 

"Well... We won't ever feel it again..." Eun Gi sighed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Oh you don't know?" 

I shook my head.

"They burned the school down Thursday. We are all being transferred to 2 different schools."

My mouth dropped. 

"Some ers blew up our school late at night!" Min Soo sighed. My eyes grew bigger. It couldn't have been the ones who kept us captive, right?! There was a knock on the door. We all looked at the door to see Dongwoo, poking his head throw the little crack he made in the doorway.

"We should go!" Min Soo said, getting up. Dongwoo opened the door all the way and let the girls go past. He walked in and smiled. Taeyang's song Eyes Nose Lips came on the tv, grabbing my attention instantly. 

"Oh GOD!" Dongwoo groaned. He laughed as I started singing the song. I grabbed my Taeyang plushie and started dancing with it. After a minute, Dongwoo started singing along with me. A nurse came in and told us that she had to unplug the tv due to the noise complaints.

"Soooooo, I might be the coolest and awesomest person on the planet!" Dongwoo said once the nurse left.

"How many times have we discussed that I am obviously the coolest one?" 

"Fine... I can just throw away the signed poster of BTS..."

"WHAT?!" 

"My dad told me that BTS was coming to his school on Friday of last week so I went and got a poster signed!"

"OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU-UH!"

"Hey... Look who's the groupie now?!"

"Excuse me, we are called ARMY! And... I can live a double life if I want to..."

"Yeah, I think BTS is pretty cool. They have nice music and all." He mocked. I threw Taemin at him. "Then I look on your phone and your background is Namjoon shirtless! Pretty cool my !" 

"HE WAS NOT SHIRTLESS! His shirt was lifted half way! Get it right!"

"Stop blushing!"

"...Pick Tae up from the ground! He's going to get dirty!" 

Dongwoo laughed but picked him up. He threw him in my lap. A knock on the door came, making us look at the door. Ms. Kwon came in with a nurse.

"Dongwoo, she needs to be alone with the nurse for a little, okay? You guys can talk later." Ms. Kwon said. Dongwoo nodded and left me with the nurse.

____________________________________________

This chapter was basically a ''filler'' chapter for the future chapters. I was just gonna do a summary of what happened but I thought I would play it all out so you guys can see what actually happened! Any way, hope you like it! ^_^