Chapter 12

Seriously, Its Not A K-Drama

I woke up, sweating and breathing heavy. Maybe that horror movie was a bit too scary because I had a bad dream based on the movie. I got up and got some water. I walked back into my room and heard knocking. I thought I was either hearing things or hearing my heart still beating really hard. I laid back down and listened to the knocking which didn't stop. It sounded like it was coming from the window. I got on the floor and crawled to the window. I peaked out, making sure it wasn't any of the guys after me. 

"YA! REBEL ITS COLD OUT! OPEN THE WINDOW!" 

"DONGWOO?!" I popped up and pulled up the blinds. Sure enough, Dongwoo was standing outside my window smiling at me. I ran in the living room, turned the alarm off and opened the window. I closed my room door and then punched.

"Are you stalking me or something?! How did you know which room window was mine?!" 

"I just walked around the whole house and peaked into all the rooms. This one was the most girly looking one so I thought it was Wu Fan's so I decided to bother him before you." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. "But aren't you happy to see me?"

"Sure, you can think that." I patted his back and laid in my bed. He walked over to me and glared at me.

"You are getting up. I had to walk in the cold at night to talk to me. You are getting up!" I rolled over and covered my head with my blanket. "REBEL!" He whined. It got silent for awhile. I started to fall asleep and then I heard laughing behind my head. I rolled around and uncovered my head to find Dongwoo laying next to me.

"YA! GET OUT!" I said pushing him off the bed. He grunted and then popped back up.

"That is no way to treat someone who just got you a phone!" 

"What?" 

He dug in his pocket and pulled out a phone with a case on it. He smiled and handed it to me.

"Why are you giving me a phone?" I asked, examining it.

"Because I need someone to bother you without almost freezing myself to death."

"Where did you get this from?"

"My dad works with the phone company. He always feels bad for not calling us or picking us up to spend time with him so he sends us pity electronics. I'm pretty much sure we have about 17 more cell phones at home." 

"Are you POSITIVE that I can keep this?" 

"Yes! My number is already in it! You can check too!" 

I checked and saw his name as the only contact. I laughed because he put a whole punch of hearts next to his name. 

"Like the hearts?" He smiled and made a heart. 

"Who said I liked you?" I said looking him in the eyes.

"Hmm... Your cheeks every time I smile at you, your eyes that keep looking at me even when I'm not looking at you. Oh and... Your eyes also travel to my lips probably ever ten seconds. Kind of like now." I realized that I really was staring at his lips. I didn't know what to do so I just looked at my phone. He laughed and sat next to me.

"Your cute!" He said poking my cheek.

We talked for awhile and I started learning a lot more about him. He was actually a nerd. A stylish, rich nerd. I looked over and Dongwoo was falling asleep. I looked out the window and saw that it was getting light outside. It was a Saturday so Mr. Kim doesn't wake up until 9 and then he goes for his morning run. I felt my eyes droop so I laid down and went to sleep.

I woke up with the sun shining directly in my face. I grunted and stretched. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 9:20. I gasped and started shaking Dongwoo to wake him up. He grunted, slowly opening his eyes.

"Yes?" He mumbled.

"Uh you have to go... Like now!" He shot up and put his shoes back on. I opened the window and he climbed out. He ran away and then ran back. 

"Wait."

"Wait what?"

He leaned in and kissed me. He smiled and then ran away. I couldn't stop my cheeks from getting hot. I exhaled and closed the window. I stretched and went to take a shower. When I got out, my phone was missing. I looked around my room and it was hone. 

"Hm... Maybe Dongwoo took it..." I shrugged and walked out my room into the kicthen. Mr. Kim was eating a muffin and orange juice. 

"Morning!" I said, hugging him.

"You're in a happy mood, huh?" 

"Yes sir! I had a goodnight's sleep!" He laughed at my remark and sipped his orange juice. Wu Fan came trudging in the room looking tired.

"Good morning!" I said to him. He just looked at me and walked to the fridge. "Fine, don't talk to me, grumpy!" I sat down at the table and grabbed a banana.

"Rebel." He said after a few minutes.

"Yes?"

"Follow me."

"Why?"

He grabbed my arm and dragged me out the kicthen. I started hitting him but he didn't let go until we were in his room. Once we got in his room he pushed me on the bed and threw my phone at me.

"Found this in your room." He said, crossing his arms. 

"Why were you in my room?"

"Because my dad told me to wake you up! Now who is it from?"

"I've had a cell phone for awhile now. If you didn't know so thank you." I got up and he pushed me back on the bed, still holding my arm. "Stop man handling me before I kick you in the baby maker!" 

"Who is it from?!" His grip on my arm got tighter. 

"I think you already know okay. Just leave me alone." His grip got even tighter making me grunt and bend over in pain. He released his grip and started pacing back and forth in his room.

"Don't see him ever again or I will tell the whole school that you live with me!"

"Its not just ruining me, you know, its ruining you too."

"Its not my dirty laundry that my parents are thugs! Its only going to hurt you not me!"

"Why would you tell that?!"

"Stop seeing your stupid flower boy and give him his phone back."

"The one time I'm actually happy with life and it has to be ruined! But... Whatever. I'll do it okay." I got up and left the room.

_________________________________

I feel like this chapter makes no sense... I don't know... If it does then I hope you like it XD