Chapter 4

Seriously, Its Not A K-Drama

"Okay Rebel, grab your guitar, its time for your lessons!" Wu Fan said passing my room later that day. I got up, grabbed my guitar and followed him into the music room, next door to his bedroom.

"Thank you so much for teaching me how to play!" I said, sitting in a chair and holding my guitar.

"Again, this is not for you, its for me. If I have to live with you, I'd rather listen to good music instead of your crap that you thought sounded good." He grabbed a guitar and held it. 

"Right okay. Well I still appreciate it."

"Quiet rebel and watch carefully. Now... Place your fingers like this." He shifted his fingers on teh guitar. I tried copying but it was hard for me. He sighed and slowly placed his fingers on the guitar again. I could mimick it this time and he nodded. "Good now try to make my ." He the guitar one time. I looked down at my guitar and tried matching it but it sounded awful. He played the one more time and I tried matching it but I failed again. 

"Lets just try another one!" 

He did a different this time which seemed easier. I without even looking down and it sounded even worse then the first . I looked down and tried doing it again. 

"Guitars are dumb. I don't even care about knowing how to play. I don't like any of these sappy stupid stuff anyway." I said, placing the guitar in my chair and leaving.

"You know for you to be such a genius, you aren't that smart." Wu Fan said. He was still sitting in his chair, holding his guitar. I walked back and glared at him.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" 

"You are so smart in everything else but when something is hard for you, you quit. Anyone who is actually smart wouldn't give up."

"What do you know?! Everything was handed down to you on a silver platter! Growing up the way I did, you will never know what hard truly is. What you said is just a bunch of bull!" I walked down the steps and went into my room. Wu Fan came walking in with my guitar and handed it to me.

"I may not know what you had to go through but I know that you lit up when you first got this. I don't think you should give up. Just try not being so stubborn and loosen up." He said sitting on my bed. I looked him up and down and he got up off my bed. 

"Why do you care so much?" 

"I don't. I just didn't want your guitar to be crowding mine in the music room." He left the room and walked up the stairs. I stared at the guitar and placed it on its holder in the corner of the room. I laid down and stared at it. I sighed and got up and went into the kitchen. I grabbed a muffin and Wu Fan walked in the kitchen. 

"Why are you every where I go?" I asked, turning around and biting my muffin. 

"Actually I was just going to tell you that I'm going to the movies with Min Soo so tell my dad I will be back."

"Okay whatever. Have fun with the Eye." I said taking another bite of the muffin.

"Min Soo."

"Woah, art thou starting to like an Eye?"

"No I'm not starting to like Min Soo. The name just irritates me."

"Okay Mr. Popular." I said raising an eyebrow and walking into my room. I heard the door close and I ran to the window and peaked out. Wu Fan and Min Soo were holding hands and walking down the pathway. I snickered at how she tried to kiss his cheek but he rejected.

_______________________________________________

This story is so corny but its cute. I'm kind sad only one person is reading it ;c