Chapter 6

Seriously, Its Not A K-Drama

Wu Fan's dad came home later that day and we both got grounded. I didn't want to tell him about what was happening because I didn't want to pull him into this mess. The other guys know who Wu Fan but he doesn't seem to be a threat to them so they will leave him alone. At least they will leave him alone if I run away again. 

It was 2 in the morning on a Wednesday early morning. I woke up and packed my uniforms. I looked at my guitar and sighed. I kissed it and picked up my bookbag. I walked into the living room and turned the alarm off. I opened the door and left out. It was pitch dark outside. I looked down the pathway and looked at the houses spiraling down. I didn't want any one to see me leave so I decided to go up. I cut through the back and started walking up the mountain. I passed teh new houses where every one thought I lived. They weren't as big as the house down the mountain. I started to get offended at the fact that Eun Gi thought I lived there. I heard footsteps behind me. My heart started racing. I pretended to ignore it but cut through the bushes and started walking a little faster. They were still following me. I started running, I heard their footsteps get faster.

"REBEL STOP!"

I knew that voice. I stopped running but tripped over a branch and started rolling.

"Li Na, are you okay?!"

I rolled from my stomach to my back and saw Wu Fan staring at me. He knelt down by my side.

"I'm sorry to scare you like that, I was just wondering why you left the house." He said, helping me up.

"Because I'm saving you guys!"

"I already ruined it for me and my dad by killing those guys! The guys who ran away already know it was me! I made them want to hurt me, not you!"

"Well there is no stopping me, just go back in your house and pretend like I was never there! Its not like you cared about me any way, right?'

He paused for a minute and rolled his eyes at me. "I don't but my dad will blame me for letting you leave. I'm already grounded for a month, I could be grounded all the way until I leave high school for letting you go."

"You don't have to worry about me, I have a place I can go. I will show up to school every day. Just don't bother me."

"Show me where your place is and then I will leave."

"MOYA! Stop being such a stalker! Its too far from here any way. You won't be able to make it back home before school starts."

"I guess I'll just be late for school then."

"You aren't gonna leave me alone, are you?"

"Nope." 

"Fine, I'll just kick you with tae kwon do."

"I learned tae kwon do when I was five but... You can give it a shot." He got up and stood in position. I groaned and got up. I pushed his arms down and started walking away. He started following me.

"So if you had a place all along, then why did you stay in my house? Couldn't you just have told my dad that you had a place and that you were fine?"

"He wouldn't take no for an answer. He was insisting that I stay with you guys."

"Probably because he knows you're lying."

"Fine okay, I'm lying but I can take care of myself!"

"That's a lie, you almost died yesterday if it wasn't for me."

"Oh, my hero!" I said sarcastically. He punched me in my arm pretty hard. I punched him back and he jolted back a little bit.

"Wow, what are you Mike Tyson's daughter or something?!"

"HEY! Its a hotel!" I said. We finally reached the very top of the hill. We were at the opening sign and across the street were a whole bunch of businesses along with the hotel.

"Have any money?"

"Nope. You don't?"

"Nah but I guess I could use my dad to get us in. He has connections every where."

We walked to the hotel and walked in. There was a lady at the front desk who looked at us strangely.

"Aren't you students?" She asked us.

"Yes ma'am."

"Why aren't you in your bed sleeping?"

"We are foreign! We're from..."

"Busan! Yeah, our parents sent us here to find our uncle."

"Who's your uncle?" She asked, typing on the computer.

"Kim Jae Bum."

"He isn't here right now but we could check you in under him."

"That would be great! I will call him when we get into the room to see when he will be here!" Wu Fan said taking the room key from the lady. We looked at the key to find the room number and walked to the room. We went in the room and I settled in.

"You can leave now. Open the window and go. I'm fine here."

"What if the people find you again?"

"They won't because I'm not staying here another night! I know how to keep myself hidden!"

"I just want to stay here tonight to make sure you are safe."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag. I'm going to take a shower. I will be back." I went in the bathroom, closed and locked the door. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed.

__________________________________________

What do you think about Wu Fan now? ^_^