Chapter 18

Seriously, Its Not A K-Drama

I woke up the next morning with Wu Fan gone. For a moment, but I figured he was in the bathroom or something. After sitting and waiting for about five minutes, I started to worry again. I got up and searched for him. The bathroom was outside of the room (there was a door to exit the room to the very far left) but directly in front of 2 massive cameras so no matter what we did, they could see us. The bathroom has no windows and or ways of escaping so I guess they figured we didn't need to put a camera in there. I knocked on the bathroom door and waited for an answer.

"BOO!" 

I swerved around and threw my body against the bathroom door, eyes closed. 

"Chill its just me!"

My shoulders dropped and I opened my eyes only to glare at Wu Fa who was smirking. 

"What were you doing?" He asked.

"Uh, about to use the bathroom, what did it look like?" I said turning around and grabbing the door knob.

"You were looking for me, I know. What happened to Ms. Independent Li Na?"

I groaned and turned back around. "I thought they killed you okay! I was worried."

"OMO! LI NA WAS WORRIED ABOUT ME?! AW!" He said while smirking. He squeezed me into a hug and wouldn't let me go.

"GET OFF OF ME!" I yelled pushing him off. 

"Don't get bitter with me because you were caught." 

I flashed him a glare again. He opened the room door and put his arm out, as if telling me to go in first. I walked back in the room and saw 4 black balloons lying on the ground. I ran to one and examined it for a minute. Unsure of whether I should pick it up or not. 

"Its okay, Rebel, I found those random balloons." Wu Fan said flopping on the bed. I picked one up and threw it up and down in the air. 

"Where did you find them at?" 

"In the truck."

"WHAT?!"

"SHHHH! Shut up, you are going to cause a scene and then he's gonna come in here!"

"You could have got killed, what the were you thinking?!" 

"Your not the only person who's good at being sneaky. Plus, I was looking for more food. They hide the food in the truck."

"You don't believe they actually gave us that food, right?"

"Uh... Yeah... Because I never thought you would be so freaking stupid to go look for it!"

"Damn, again lower your voice!" 

"Fine, just don't do that again."

He didn't say anything back, he just smiled. Actually, it wasn't a smile. But it wasn't a smirk either. Kinda in between I guess.

"Don't look at me like that!" I said rolling my eyes and throwing a balloon at him. He grabbed the balloon mid air and hopped out.

"NO! I'M SORRY!" I said quickly grabbing a balloon and backing up. He dropped the balloon and slowly walked towards me.

"Why you so scared? Huh?" He asked, sounding sincere but I felt the sarcasm. 

"Back up!" I said, hopping on the bed, not letting go of my balloon. He yanked the balloon for my hand and started hitting me with it. "OW! How is it possible that you are actually hurting me with the balloon?!" I tried pushing him off but it didn't work. I gave up and let him attack me with the balloon. He let go of the balloon and grabbed my wrist. He pulled me up, close to his face. He held my eyes, locked with his. I felt my cheeks getting hot, making me look down. He laughed.

"Just kiss me already, rebel." He lifted my head up and kissed me. Like... Passionately kissed me. And I didn't hesitate. The kiss was stopped by a loud banging noise. I immediately let go of Wu Fan's hand and covered my ears. 

"WHAT'S THAT?!" I yelled over the noise, still covering my ears.

"I DON'T KNOW! HOLD ON!" He grabbed my arm, making my left arm uncover my left ear, and ran to the door. When he opened it, the noise got louder. I slipped my hand from his and covered my ear again. He looked up and pointed, directing my attention to where he was looking at. The cameras were gone. 

The banging suddenly stopped. I slowly uncovered my ears and looked at Wu Fan.

"Follow me. I know how to get out of here." He whispered. I nodded and did as told.

The hallway was really long and had dim lighting. Very ery, making me stay very close behind him. He grabbed my hand again when we reached the end of the hall. There were 3 ways to turn but he was looking left. The lights in the hallway went out, scaring me. My heart started pounding, waiting for him to turn the corner. A gun shot sound making me whimper in fear. I started to cry, squeezing his hand harder. A warm rush went down my leg. My body started to tremble. I slid down the wall, crying harder this time.

___________________________________________

Long time no see, babes! It took me forever to depict this chapter in the right way. I literally wrote this probably 3 times because I didn't like the way it turned out the first 2 times. I hope you like this chapter, I obviously worked hard on it & of course I would leave you with a cliffhanger! DUN DUN DUN!

Btw, Kris Oppa looks adorbs in that picture with his gummy smile and his plushie <3