Chapter 1

Seriously, Its Not A K-Drama

I'm Choi Li Na. My parents are part of the most dangerous gang in Seoul. They broke into our house so I had to flee. I've been on the streets for three days. I have to frequently hide because they might find me. I've been able to camp out on top of a building and that's where I've been for the night. I decided to go to school since I had no where else to go. When I got there, everyone was whispering about me the whole day, as usual.

"Will Choi Li Na come to the office?"

Everyone in the hallways, "Ooh"-ed as soon as they heard my name over the speaker. 

"Are we ing five years old now?!" I snapped, walking to the office. When I got in the office the principal told me to sit down and he closed the door.

"Hello Li Na." He said sitting back down. 

"Hello Mr. Kim."

"So... We called your house yesterday and no one picked up."

"Okay?"

"You aren't wearing your uniform today."

"Yeah... Well I forgot to wash my clothes."

"Where's your bookbag and stuff?"

"My bookbag broke and fell in the mud."

"Is there something at home that you aren't telling us about?"

"Nope. Everything is fine."

"Li Na... Please tell the truth."

"Okay so I don't live in my house anymore. Big deal. I know I'm not like these stupid rich kids here but whatever."

"Did you know you scored the highest on all of your mid-terms?"

"No but... Cool... I guess..."

"Li Na, you have potential. You need to continue in high school. This is where you belong."

"I'm here, aren't I?"

"Why don't you come and live with me?"

"Woah, that's stranger danger! I know your my principal and all but WOAH!"

"No not like that! I have a son that goes here. If you stay at my house, you two can go to school together and you can continue staying here."

"I reject I'm sorry. I don't want to stay at a house with my principal and some stupid rich kid. That fancy stuff isn't me."

"Please. Your really smart. We need you here." 

"And... What do I get out of it?"

"Well... I heard you liked to play the guitar. We have guitars at home. If you come, you can keep them. Electric and acoustic."

"... You play a hard bargain. I mean.. Dang..."

"So how about it?"

I slouched in my chair and looked at the ceiling. I did NOT want to move in with him but I loved guitars. The dismissal bell rang and the prinicipal smiled at me.

"Schools over. You should hurry and make your decision."

"Ugh fine whatever."

"Good! Now we have a closet of uniforms. You can grab a couple to bring to our house." He got up and showed me to the closet. 

"I agreed less then a minute ago and you are now calling it our house." I grabbed a few and hung them on my arms.

"Well of course!" 

"Can we not leave until like... Everyone leaves? I don't want The Eyes finding me walking with you and your son."

"The Eyes?"

"Min Soo and Eun Gi. They know everything about everyone in this school."

"That's ridiculous but sure."

We waited for a little bit and then he escorted me to his car. He has black lamborgini. I got in the back even though he opened the passenger's door.

"I'm sorry, I don't ride in the front." I said, placing my clothes on the other seat. 

"Okay strap in!" He said, getting in on his side.

"Are you planning to kill me?"

"No, I'm saving your life."

"Well if you aren't planning to kill me and you have your license, you should know how to drive, correct?"

"Look, I am an adult. You can't talk to me that way! I am trying to help you out! Just do what I say and we won't have problems. Got it?" I nodded my head but rolled my eyes.

We arrived at a MASSIVE house with a garden and three cars in the drive way. The house was on top of the hill. Spiraling down were several other houses, where I'm guessing other students and their families live in. I stepped out the car and looked around in amazement. He patted my back and headed towards the door. Heading up to the door was a stone path and on the outside was a flower trail. 

"Sorry my house is a bit untidy!" He said, opening the door. I looked around and the house was spotless. 

"Wow..." I kept repeating, walking around the house which again was MASSIVE.

"Your room is down here. We have a girls guest room and a guys guest room. The girls guest room is now your room!" He escorted me to the other side of the floor where the room was. The room was light pink with flowers all over the walls.

"I'm guessing your wife likes flowers."

"Yeah she did."

"Did?"

"Yeah... She passed away last summer."

"Oh... I'm sorry..."

"Its okay. Well make yourself at home!" He patted my back and left the room. I placed the clothes in the empty closet and flopped on the bed. I wasn't the girly type at all so this room gave me a headache. 

"Okay Li Na, stop complaining. You are safe here." I whispered to myself throwing my whole body on the bed. Someone walked past my room. I peaked out but ignored it. They walked backwards and looked into the room again. OH GOD, the principal's son is the worst stupid rich kid of them all, Wu Fan!

"Uh.... DAD!" Wu Fan yelled, still looking at me. He pealed his eyes off of me and ran away. I got up and followed him.

"What is the rebel girl doing here?!" He yelled when entering the kitchen. I hid behind the wall so they couldn't see me.

"I told her she could stay here."

"WHY?!

"She has no place to stay."

"So! She's better off not here! She hardly shows up to school anyway!"

"She scored the highest on all of her mid-terms meaning higher then you in all of them!"

"How could that be?!"

"She's smart, Wu Fan! We need a smart girl at our school like her. She has potential."

"Ugh! Don't expect me to talk to her. She's not our people."

"Oh and by not your people, are you saying I'm not rich?" I asked, walking into the kitchen. He groaned and walked away.

"Wow... He's a charmer." I said.

"I'm sorry he's just used to me and him. He doesn't like me giving other students attention."

"Eh it doesn't matter. I don't like talking to people anyway."

_______________________________

Soooo I know this chapter was like blaaahhh but I had to start somewhere. It gets more action packed and funny and drama filled later. You just have to get past the initial first few chapters.