Nine.

Back to Reality!

Eleven boys. One hat. Eleven slips of paper. It was all a game of chance.

Okay, not really.

The eleven of them were sat in Baekhyun’s living room. They’d written down characters from The Avengers, since they were about to play, although one unfortunate soul would have to be the Tesseract, hence why they wrote it all on paper, so it would be fair when they picked.

“Okay, who wants to go first?” Chanyeol asked.

Xiumin coughed, “Uh, I will? If no one else is going to...”

“Go for it” Chanyeol smiled and held the hat out to Xiumin.

Xiumin’s hand delved inside of the hat and pulled out one of the eleven folded slips of paper. Everyone watched him anxiously as he slowly – almost teasingly slow – unfolded the paper. A smile bloomed on the chubby cheeked cutie’s face.

“Hawk-eye” he announced, “I’m happy with that. Who’s next?”

Kris put a lazy hand up, “I will” he said, and the hat was passed to him. He reached a large hand into the hat, and like Xiumin, pulled out a slip of folded paper. The others, again, waited with bated breath for Kris to reveal his character.

Kris, it seemed, was enjoying them all wanted to know and like Xiumin, unfolded the paper slowly before turning to smirk at the others.

“Who’d you get?” Baekhyun asked.

Kris smirked again, “Well get my stars and stripes baby, because you’re looking at Captain America!”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes at his best friend, “Pass me the bloody hat, I’ll go next”

Kris grinned and handed the hat to Chanyeol, who didn’t waste any time in sticking his hand in, grabbing a slip of paper and unfolding it.

“The Hulk” he announced gleefully, “Guess you wouldn’t wanna see me when I’m angry”

Chen scoffed and grabbed the hat from Chanyeol’s hand, “Idiot” he said with a roll of his eyes before pulling out his own slip and seeing who he was, “Thor” he grinned, “nice!”

“Gimme” Sehun said next, taking the hat from Chen and pulling out his own slip. He shoved the hat into Luhan’s hands before he opened his slip and laughed, “I got Iron Man”

Luhan, who’d taken a slip out whilst Sehun revealed his, opened his paper up and rolled his eyes, “I got Agent Phill. Figures I have to be the one that dies”

“But you die for a good cause” Lay chuckled as Baekhyun took the hat from Luhan.

Baekyun pulled out a slip of paper and unfolded it before letting out a load, long groan, “Are you kidding me” he huffed, “Out of eleven ing people and I get the woman? I got Black Widow” he pouted, handing the hat to the laughing Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo, still laughing, stuck a hand into the hand and pulled out two pieces of paper. He kept one himself and handed the other to Kai, who took it eagerly and opened it at the same time as Kyungsoo opened his.

“Who’d you get?” Kyungsoo asked the younger boy.

Kai smiled, “Erik” he answered, “How about you?”

“Nick Fury” Kyungsoo grinned, “I’m a badass with an eye patch!”

Tao took the hat next and pulled out a piece of paper before handing it to Lay, who took out the last remaining slip.

“Oh come on!” Tao huffed.

Everyone ignored him in favour of looking at Lay who was wearing a mischievous grin.

“Who’d you get, Xing?” Kyungsoo asked, slightly afraid of the crazed look in the older boy’s eye.

Lay laughed lightly, “I’m Loki!” he beamed, “This should be fun”

“Wait” Sehun laughed, “Then doesn’t that mean that Tao is...”

“THE ING TESSERACT!” Tao huffed, “I don’t even get to be a person, I just get to be hauled around by you lot all day!”

“Aww, come on Taozi” Lay smiled, “It’s not so bad. You can just make snide comments every now and again about how Thor ”

Tao cracked a smile, “That’s true”

“NOW LET THE GAMES BEGIN!” Chanyeol’s voice boomed out, echoing throughout the large living room.

--

All the furniture had been pushed aside to make room for them to play their game of “The Avengers”. They were planning on sticking to the plot of the movie... But as per usual. Things didn’t always go according to plan when it came to these boys.

Chanyeol, as The Hulk, had pillows tied to his arms, legs and stomach, to make him look... muscular and beefy. Baekhyun, as Black widow, was dressed in a pair of ridiculously tight black skinny jeans, and a tight black long sleeved top. Kyungsoo was sporting an eye patch and a long black leather jacket – that actually belonged to Baekhyun’s mother. Kai was dressed in a pair of black slacks and a blue shirt of Baekhyun’s which was undone for the first four buttons. Kris was dressed in a tight blue top and a pair of Baekhyun’s mother’s blue leggings – that were hard to squeeze into and left little to the imagination – with white paper starts safety-pinned to him. Luhan, was dressed up in one of Baekhyun’s dad’s old suits that didn’t fit him anymore – Baekhyun had called him first to make sure it was okay. Xiumin – not bothering to get changed into something else, since he was already in black jeans, boots and a grey tee – had a make-shift bow – which was made of a coat hanger and an elastic band – in his hand and a sheath of ‘arrows’ on his back – in reality they were pencils. Chen, being the smart guy he is, pulled down the curtain from Baekhyun’s room and had it tied around him like a cape. Lay, had Baekyun’s spare bed sheet tied around him for a cape, then a bowl on his head with two pens taped to it as horns. Tao was simply dressed in all blue – the others tried to make him glittery, but he flat out refused. And finally, Sehun, as Iron man, was dressed in a pair of Chanyeol’s red skinny jeans – which he’d left a Baekhyun’s some time before – and a red tee. Then had carboard taped to him as his ‘armour’.

They looked the part.... Sort of.

“Oh no!” Kyungsoo gasped, “The Tesseract is acting up!”

Kai frowned, “It’s been like this since this morning, Sir! There’s something else controlling it!”

“Well shut her down!” Kyungsoo stomped his foot – ignoring Tao cry of “I’m not a girl!” – and furrowed his brows, “Where’s hawk-eye?”

“Up in his nest, as usual” Luhan said, pointing over at Xiumin who was perched on the table.

Xiumin, on hearing his character, jumped down and walked over to the three, “What can I help you with, Sir?”

“Just be on alert!” Kyungsoo said, "And – Whoa, what’s happening?!”

Tao began to flail about mindlessly, rolling his eyes as he did, then all of a sudden, Lay jumped out from behind him.

Looking around, his eyes landed on the boys.

“What the hell?!” Kyungsoo gasped, looking at Lay and the cepter – it was a broom – in his hand.

Lay smirked, “Human! Move away or you will feel my wrath!”

“Put down your weapon!” Kyungsoo yelled, pulling a gun – it was just him pointing his finger – out of his imaginary holster.

Lay smiled a manic smiled and pointed his broom at Kyungsoo, “Pew, pew!” he let out, making the sound effects.

Kyungsoo gasped and fell to the floor whilst Luhan ran at Lay, only to be knocked down dramatically. Lay walked over to Xiumin and Kai and tapped them each on the chest. They both straightened up, “Follow me!” Lay said grabbing Tao by the hand and pulling him along, and they did just that. Following him off to the side as Kyungsoo and Baekhyun walked to the centre of the living room along with Luhan.

“Right” Said, Kyungsoo, “It’s time”

Baekhyun tilted his head, “Are you sure, Sir?”

“Time for what?” Luhan asked.

Kyungsoo gave him a dark look, “It’s time to call together.... The Avengers”

--

Kris, Chanyeol, Sehun, Chen, Baekhyun, Luhan and Kyungsoo stood in a circle in the living room, whilst Lay, Tao, Xiumin and Kai watched from the side.

“You all know why you’re here?” Kyungsoo asked in a serious voice, ignoring the giggles from Tao at the side.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, “Whose idea was it to keep... me... in an aircraft, when the Big Guy could show up at any time?”

“Oh please,” Sehun scoffed, “Get over yourself, Banner. Like they don’t have precautions.” He smiled lightly at Chanyeol, who turned to frown at Kyungsoo and Baekhyun.

“Is this true?” he asked.

Before Kyungsoo could reply, Kris spoke up, “Would you rather they didn’t and you cause damage here, if you lose control?” he asked, then turned to Sehun, “And you! Stark, you need to stop pushing him!”

“And you think I’m going to listen to the guy in the sparkly suit?” Sehun raised a brow, “No offence, but I don’t play well with others.”

“Big man in a suit of armour, take that away and what are you?” Kris seethed.

Sehun smirked, “A genious, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.”

At this Chen let out a bellowing chuckle, making Kris turn to glare at him.

“Play nice, boys” Baekhyun let out.

“Why?” Chanyeol shot back, “Afraid the Big Guy will come out and play if it gets too heated in here”

Baekhyun gave him a uncertain look, “No” he said quietly.

“I’m sorry” Chanyeol smiled, “That was rude of me”

--

Lay stood to the side of the living room, a circle of objects around him, making up his ‘cage’. He paced up and down in the circle until Baekhyun came to stand in front of him.

“Ah, so they’ve sent you” Lay said with a smirk, “Come to try and find my plan?”

Baekhyun shook his head, “No” he said, “I’m just here to psych you out”

“Good luck” Lay scoffed, “But why did they send you? You, of all people? What did you think? That because you’re doing a bit of good, it’ll erase all the red from you past?”

“No”

“You’ll never be able to!” Lay hissed, “You can’t be good. They don’t think you can be either. They’re all just waiting for you to slip up, because it’s only a matter of time”

Baekhyun look at Lay, “I’m not here for them...”

“You’re here for the man. The one with the arrows!” he laughed mercilessly, “So that’s it then? You think by risking it all for one person, it’ll make you good? Nothing can make you good”

“I just need to know he’s okay” Baekhyun put his head into his hands and pretended to cry.

Lay laughed again, “Look at you all. On here. The girl in the red. A bunch of misfit heroes and my brother. They even went as far as to bring the green one. Oh I do hope he comes out to play”

Baekhyun looked up with a smirk, “So that’s you plan” he said, “You want the Hulk”

Lay gasped, “What...”

Baekhyun lifted his shirt and spoke into an imaginary mic, “He wants The Hulk to come out and play. That’s his plan”

“You! You... You dare to trick me!”

“Guess you’re not as great as you thought” Baekhyun smirked before walking away.

--

They went on like that, doing their best to re-enact the scenes from the movies, until it came to them all in the living room jumping around and pretending to fight, Lay and Chen in the middle of it all rolling around and fake hitting one another.

It was loud and crazy as they all yelled insults and punched the air and shot fake weapons.

Xiumin was flinging pencils everywhere, at the fake enemies, then running to gather them all up and start again.

Baekhyun was puching and kicking around like mad, doing forward rolls across the carpet and fighting pillows.

Chanyeol was jumping over everything and anything, throwing around bits and pieces to show his inner Hulk.

Kris was throwing a circular piece of cardboard around, pretending it was his shield and yelling snippy phrases as he did – almost knocking over a lamp at one point.

Luhan was laying dead on the floor, with his tongue sticking out for good measure.

Sehun had his arms raised up, pretending to fly around and shoot the enemies and so on and so forth, whilst being unnecessarily sarcastic.

Chen was being pinned to the floor by Lay who was trying his best not to laugh as he ‘beat up’ Chen, until he fake stabbed him and threw him off to one side.

Lay laughed to himself as he watched Chen roll away before going about making more mayhem.

Tao stood in the middle of the room, his arms up, pretending to be keeping the ‘portal’ open.

Kai was stood next to Tao, pretending to guard him, and fighting off fake attackers.

Kyungsoo was stood at the side, yelling about not sending a missile.

Kyungsoo turned to Sehun “IRON MAN!” he yelled, “THERE’S A MISSILE HEADED TO YOU! YOU HAVE THREE MINUTES!!”

Sehun spun around and ran over to Baekhyun, grabbing his hand and pulling him to where Kai was, “Close the portal when I say!” he said, throwing him the broom that Chanyeol had just thrown out of Lay’s hand.

Chanyeol was now pulling Lay about, the two of them laughing even though they were not meant to break character.

Chen was now with Kris, fighting off imaginary bad guys as Xiumin perched on the top of the table again and threw pencils everywhere.

Luhan was now up and pretending to be the missile by running around whilst Sehun chased him.

Kai and Baekhyun were fighting in the background.

Tao was still stood being the Tesseract, only now he was spinning because he just wanted to be doing something.

--

Before long, Sehun had Luhan thrown over his shoulder and was running full speed at a scared looking Tao.

Tao ducked out of the way just in time as Sehun threw Luhan at him – Luhan landed on the sofa – and the ‘missile’ exploded.

The day was saved!

Lay was lying on the floor, with Kris, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Chen, Xiumin and Sehun leaning over him.

“If it’s all the same to you” Lay said, looking at Sehun, “I’ll have that drink now”

--

Chen and Lay stood in the centre of the room with Tao between them, each of them holding one of his hands.

“Well, I guess this is goodbye” Kyungsoo said.

Beside Kyungsoo, Sehun was biting back a chuckle at how serious the older boy took his role. Baekhyun was stood on Kyungsoo’s other side, Chanyeol next to him as they looked at the three in the middle.

Kris was stood next to Sehun, Xiumin on his other side, both of them smiling victoriously.

Luhan and Kai were sat on the sofa, just watching since Luhan’s character was dead and Kai’s wasn’t in the scene.

“Indeed, it is” Chen nodded at Kyungsoo, before turning to Lay, “Are you ready, brother?”

Lay frowned, “Ready as I’ll ever be” he huffed, making the others laugh.

“One. Two. Three” Chen counted, then he, Lay and Tao all ran out of the room.

Baekhyun turned to Kris and took his hand, pulling him off to one side, whilst Kyungsoo walked in another direction. Sehun and Chanyeol pretended to drive off in another and Xiumin just sat down on the floor.

“END SCENE!” he called out and the other all came back in and collapsed around Xiumin laughing and clapping.

“That was so fun!” Chanyeol grinned.

Baekhyun laughed, “I know, I can’t believe we acted out the whole film...”

“Well, with some adlibs...” Kris pointed out.

“Okay, if you’re talking about the part where I made out with Kai, that wasn’t my fault and we weren’t even in the scene at that point!” Kyungsoo yelled, affronted.

Luhan rolled his eyes, “Yeah, but you were still meant to be your characters, and I can’t ever remember Nick Fury making out with Erik...” he pointed out.

“Urgh... That would have been ing disturbing to look at” Baekhyun shuddered.

Kai rolled his eyes and shot a look that said ‘these-guys-are-idiots’ at Kyungsoo, who nodded in agreement.

“Anyways, on that note, who wants food?” Baekhyun asked.

It didn’t take long for them all to readily agree and find the take away menu.

They decided in the end to order four large pizza – mainly because of Tao – and some sides, along with a few bottles of coke. They split the cost since it wasn’t exactly cheep, and just chatted until it arrived.

When it did arrive, they are in the living room – which was looking as though a bomb had hit it – and joked about the game they’d been playing until the food was all eaten.

“Well...” Chanyeol said looking around the room, “How about we clean this up, get back into our normal clothes then play truth or dare?” he asked.

Kris grinned, “Sounds like a plan”

--

Once the living room was spotless – had it been anything but, they had no doubt in their minds that Baekyhun’s mother would have killed them – and they were dressed normally again, they sat around the living room, ready to play.

Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Lay were sat on the sofa. Luhan and Sehun were sat in one chair, whilst Xiumin sat in the other. Chen was sat on the floor leaning back against Xiumin’s knees. Tao and Kris were sat next to one another on the floor, leaning back against the wall. Kai and Kyungsoo were sat on the the large foot stool –even if it was a bit of a squeeze.

“Okay” Chanyeol piped up, “I’m setting some ground rules, since we all seem to go nuts when we play this game. So, one; you have to answer honestly when given a truth. If you don’t want to answer, you have to do a dare, but you can’t dare the person to answer the question, got it. Same for a dare, you can switch to a truth if you don’t want to do it. You can dare people to kiss and stuff, but it has to be okay with that person’s partner okay?” the others nodded, “And finally, just... don’t do anything that’s going to cause trouble”

The all nodded again.

“Right then, who wants to start?” Chanyeol asked with a grin.

“I will” Lay smiled, “Yeol, truth or dare?”

Chanyeol laughed, “Dare” he shrugged, although he felt a little uneasy when Lay smirked.

“Okay” Lay said, his tone mischievous, “I dare you to show everyone those photos of you from when you cross-dressed that time when you were like... fifteen”

“HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?” Chanyeol’s eyes widened.

Lay laughed, “I have my sources” he grinned, but looked pointedly at Baekhyun, who put on an innocent face.

“I don’t have them on me” Chanyeol frowned.

“They’re in my room” Baekhyun said helpfully, making Chanyeol sigh, before he go up and went to get them.

Chanyeol came back a couple minutes later and threw the pictures over to Lay, who had a good look at them, laughed then passed them onto Kyungsoo. They went around the circle like that until they got back to Chanyeol who put them on the table out of the way.

“Right” Chanyeol said, “Xiumin, truth or dare?”

“Dare”

Chanyeol grinned, “I dare you to make out with Kris, for at least a minute” he said.

Xiumin looked at Chen, who looked back at Xiumin, biting his lip as he did. Xiumin raised a brow at him. It took him a moment, but eventually, Chen nodded. He was in no place to say the other couldn’t.

Kris wiggled his eyebrows at Xiumin, making the other laugh, ‘Dream come true?’ he mouthed.

‘Obviously’ Xiumin mouthed back with a roll of his eyes before laughing and getting up. He walked over to Kris, then knelt down beside him.

“You sure this is alright?” Xiumin asked, glancing at Tao.

Kris nodded with a small smile, “Yeah...” he too glanced at Tao, who rolled his eyes.

“Just kiss him already, Min-ge” Tao chuckled.

Both Kris and Xiumin let out a sigh of relief. Xiumin placed his hands on Kris’s broad shoulders and leant in. Kris gave him a short smile as he used on hand to cup Xiumin’s face, the other came to rest on the smaller boy’s waist.

Their lips met in a soft, gentle kiss before Chanyeol shouted for more – earning him a glare from Chen – and the two of them deepened it. Kris’s tongue swiped across Xiumin’s lip, making the shorter boy gasp, allowing Kris to slip his tongue into Xiumin’s mouth.

A minute or so later, Chanyeol called for them to stop, since their time was up, and they pulled away from the kiss. They met each other’s eyes and broke into laughter.

“Well... that was...” Kris laughed...

Xiumin laughed too, “Weird, but kinda nice...”

“Yeah” Kris chuckled as Xiumin got up and went back to his seat. Rolling his eyes and Chen’s kicked puppy look.

Xiumin smiled softly at Chen and ran began to run a hand through the younger boy’s hair as Chen let his head rest on Xiumin’s knee.

“Okay” Xiumin spoke up, “Kyungsoo, truth or dare?”

Kyungsoo thought about it for a moment before saying, “Truth”

“Hmm” Xiumin tapped his lip with his free hand in thought, “Okay, if you had to date anyone in this room other than Kai, who would you date?”

Kyungsoo looked around at everybody for a moment, “Uh... I think... Probably... either Chanyeol or Kris”

The two mentioned grinned triumphantly, whilst Baekhyun scoffed, “why not me?” he asked.

“Because you ?” Kyungsoo said as though it were obvious, making Baekhyun glare at him, “Moving on...” Kyungsoo laughed, “Uh, Sehun, truth or dare?”

Sehun smiled, “Dare me up, Mama Soo!”

“Idiot baby” Kyungsoo chuckled, “Mm, let me see... Oh, Okay, I dare you to... put on one of Baekhyun’s mum’s skirts for the rest of the game! Oh and you have to put in make-up too!”

The other’s broke out into laugher and Sehun was dragged off by Baekhyun to get changed.

About ten minutes later, Baekhyun and Sehun returned. Sehun was wearing a knee-length floral skirt, and his face was a picture. He had on dark purple eye shadow, brilliantly done eyeliner – obviously Baekhyun had done it – and bright red lipstick.

“Wow...” Luhan said dryly, “You make an ugly woman”

Sehun rolled his eyes and plopped back down next to Luhan, “You’re so sweet to me, Lu”

“I know” Luhan grinned, poking Sehun’s cheek.

“Hey!” Sehun huffed, “Anyways, um, Lay, truth or dare?”

“Truth”

“If you could have one teacher at school, who would you bang?” he asked with a smirk, making Lay cough slightly and shoot at look at Chen, who was clearly trying not to laugh.

Lay looked up at Sehun, who was waiting for an answer, “Uh... A teacher? Heh... Weird question... But um, if I had to choose someone, p-probably, uh, Mr. Kim. The one we had for that camping trip”

“Ohoho” Sehun waggled his brows, “Something go down in that tent we should know about?”

Lay blushed a deep red, “Don’t be stupid!” he snapped.

“Oh my gosh!” Sehun laughed, “Do you have a crush on Mr. Kim?!”

“I do not!” Lay shot back, his cheek still a dark red colour, “Can we move on now?”

Sehun chuckled, but nodded anyway, “Go ahead”

“Chen, truth or dare?” Lay asked.

Chen hesitated for a moment but then said “Truth”

“Okay,” Lay smiled, deciding to be nice to his friend, “What is it that you love the most about Minseok?”

Chen smiled gratefully, “Well, I can’t just choose any one thing. He’s like the whole package, you know? He’s beautiful on the inside and out, and it’s hard to find someone like that, nowadays. I love that when he smiles, he can light up a whole room. And I love that no matter what, he’s always there for everyone, even if he’s had a bad day himself, he’ll never turn anyone away. He’s sensitive and understanding, and forgiving and he’s just perfect to me. I love that he’s able to put up with me and my hyperness, and I love that he’s able to ground me too, so I don’t go over the top. I love the way his hands feel when I’m holding them and I love the colour of his eyes. I love how sweet he is, and how excited he gets over little things, like coffee and football.

 “I love that we’re the perfect height for each other, and I love his cheeks! I just love everything about him. I mean.... what’s not to love?” he said, glancing up at Xiumin who looked like he was going to tear up.

“Jongdae...” Xiumin whispered, “You asshat, I love you” he laughed a shaky laugh.

“I love you too, Min” Chen smiled, “Always”

Kyungsoo chuckled, “Alright guys, there’s time for that later, Chen it’s your go”

“Right” Chen smiled, taking Xiumin’s hand and pressing a kiss to it before turning back to the others, “uh, Tao, truth or dare?”

Tao smiled, “Dare, please”

“Okay, this one’s easy, I dare you to make the out with Kris for like five minutes, and if you wanna cop a feel whilst you’re at it, knock yourself out!” Chen grinned, “So have at it, boys!”

Tao looked a Kris, eyebrow raised.

Kris shrugged and gestured for Tao to come closer.

Tao moved closer, shifting so that he was straddling Kris’s thighs, “Five minutes is a long time... So uh, it’ll be easier like this...” he said.

“Yeah, ‘course” Kris chuckled, “Come here then” he said quieter.

Tao moved in, letting his arms snake around Kris’s neck, whilst Kris’s hands came to rest on his hips.

Kris pulled Tao forward slightly so that the younger boy was sat in his lap before leaning in and kissing him. As he did, it was like the others disappeared. Kris deepened this kiss and Tao willingly followed. His hands moved up to tangle in Kris’s hair, tugging at it as Kris’s hands slid beneath his t-shirt, running up his toned back.

Tao let out a small noise as he rolled his hips against Kris, completely forgetting about the others in the room, who were watching the pair unblinkingly.

One of Kris’s hands remained beneath Tao’s shirt, whilst the other slid down to palm Tao’s cheek.

The others watched as Tao continued to roll his body against Kris, a deep groan leaving his lips as Kris’s mouth moved from his own to attack his neck with kisses and bites. Tao tilted his head to the side, his hands still in Kris’s hair and moaned lowly, biting his lip as he did.

After a moment, Kris pulled away from Tao’s neck, with a noise, leaving a large red mark in his wake, Tao, using his hold on Kris’s hair, pulled Kris’s mouth back to his own and initiated yet another passionate kiss, nibbling on Kris’s bottom lip slightly before letting Kris invade his mouth again.

“God damn...” Luhan whispered as he watched the pair.

Sehun nodded, “I know” he whispered back, not taking his eyes off of them.

“This is... crazy” Xiumin let out quietly.

“And they say they don’t want to be a couple...” Baekhyun scoffed.

Chanyeol laughed softly, “This is mental” he sighed, “Those two... what are we going to do with them...”

“Stick them in a room, lock it and hope they come out as a couple?” Kyungsoo suggested, his eyes locked on where Kris’s hand was now slipping into the back of Tao’s jeans.

“My poor innocent eyes...” Chen whimpered, turning to hide his face in Xiumin’s thighs. Xiumin chuckled and ran his fingers through Chen’s hair soothingly again.

Lay chuckled, “You guys know it’s been like... ten minutes, right?”

“It has?!” Chanyeol gasped, jumping to his feet and walking over to Kris and Tao.

He set a hand on each of their shoulders and pulled them apart rather forcefully, earning a growl from Kris and a whimper from Tao.

“Sorry guys” Chanyeol said, looking anything but sorry, “you’ve had longer than you should have, and the game must continue. Believe it or not, I don’t fancy a free live show in Baek’s living room, and I don’t think his mother would be too pleased at the idea either”

Tao flushed and awkwardly climbed off of Kris’s lap, moving back to his original place and leaning back against the wall, whilst Kris shifted himself slightly before doing the same.

“Whose go is it?” Kris asked, his voice a little gruffer than usual.

“Yours” Lay smiled at him.

“Right, yeah, okay” Kris nodded, “Um, Kai, truth or dare?”

Kai looked up and yawned, “Uh truth, I guess”

“If I asked you to get me some ice-cream, under threat of telling them what happened at basketballs, would you get me some?” Kris asked.

Kai’s face drained of colour, “Yes, I would” he answered.

“Good,” Kris nodded, “Go get me some”

It was almost funny to the others how fast Kai got to his feet and ran out of the room to get Kris some ice-cream. The others looked back at Kris expectantly.

“So?” asked Luhan.

“What?” Kris asked, looking genuinely confused.

“What happened?” Sehun asked.

Kris laughed, “Oh right, well we were at practice, well I was, Kai came to watch, and so I got a three pointer and he started cheering and did this little dance thing, only he forgot how tight his jeans were, and they ripped all the way down his and crotch, so he had to walk home with my hoodie tied around him. Only, my entire team already saw it....” He laughed harder, as did the others.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: THE AVENGERS HAVE TAKEN OVER!!!!
I mean *cough* hullo guys!
So........... I may have gotten a tad carried away with the whole Avengers thing...
BUT you got some TaoRis out of it! That's got to count for something, right?? 
Right???

I don't know....
Comment and let me know your thoughts and feelings on this useless story!
Sub and vote if you like it enough~! 
And because it would mean the world to me!! :D


Much loves~
Until next time<3