Six.

Back to Reality!

“Oh my god, will you hurry up! we’re going to be late! We’re meant to meet them at the arcade in like twenty minutes!!”

“I’m coming! Don’t get your in a knot!” Chen huffed, coming out of his door with a bag slung over his shoulder.

Lay rolled his eyes, “Just hurry up will you, I’ve got to pick Yeol, Baek and Kris up too from Kris’s house”

“I thought Kris was walking with Tao?” Chen asked.

“No,” Lay shook his head, “Min is taking Tao now, as well as Luhan and Sehun. Kai and Kyungsoo are walking though, but knowing Soo, they’re probably already there”

Chen nodded, “Right, okay”

“Have you spoken to him since you sent the letter?”

Chen shook his head, “No” he said, “But I’m hoping to talk to him today, try my luck, you know”

“Yeah” Lay nodded, climbing into the driver’s seat of his car, whilst Chen climbed into the passenger’s side, “I’m sure it’ll all work out soon enough. He’s just, upset, you know”

Chen sighed and ran a hand over his face before buckling his seat belt – as did Lay – and turned to face his friend as they set off to Kris’s house, “I know” he said, “I just miss him”

“He misses you too” Lay said, not taking his eyes off the road, “But, he’s hurting, and as much as he misses you, he needs to forgive you before anything can happen again”

Chen nodded, but didn’t say anything more on the matter. Instead, he reached forward and put on the radio, smiling when Phil Collins’ Something happened on the way to Heaven started to play.

It wasn’t long before they reached Kris’s house. Chenyeol, Baekhyun and Kris were waiting on the front. Chanyeol broke into a huge grin as he saw Lay pull up, and bounded over to them, pulling open the back door and yelling “HEY GUYS! LET’S GO PLAY!!”

Baekhyun, who followed up behind Chanyeol rolled his eyes, “Don’t mind him, he’s had coffee” he said in a ways of explaination.

The short boy shoved Chanyeol in the car and moved in after him to sit in the middle, so that Kris could climb in last and shut the door behind himself.

“Well?” Chanyeol asked, “What are you waiting for? Let’s go!”

“Seatbelts” Lay said simply, waiting patiently as the three in the back clicked their belts into place, “Thank you” he smiled at them through the rear view mirror before heading off again.

Baekhyun turned to talk to Kris as they rode, whilst Chanyeol struck up a conversation with Chen about something or other, Lay wasn’t really listening to either of them, in favour of humming along to the music on the radio and paying attention to the road.

“Hey Lay?”

“Yeah?”

“Why don’t you just drive to school?”

“I like to walk” Lay smiled, “I only drive when I have to. And since you lot are lazy, today counts as one of those times”

Kris pulled a face, “But it would be so much easier. Not to mention you could give me a lift, if you did”

“Mm, but believe it or not, Yifan, I don’t live my life to benefit you” Lay teased lightly.

Kris laughed, “And here I was thinking you did”

“Oh my god!” Chen let out all of a sudden, as they pulled into the car park of the arcade, “Do you remember that time when we were like... I don’t know, fifteen? And Kris asked you out on a date?”

“Hey!” Kris yelled, “We swore never to talk about that!”

Lay laughed as he pulled into a parking space and parked up, “Oh come on, FanFan~” He grinned, “nothing to be embarrassed about”

“For you maybe” Kris rolled his eyes, “The only reason I did it was to try and make someone jealous...”

“Oh please!” Chen chuckled, “You know you were crushing on XingXing”

Kris laughed and nodded in admittance, “Alright, I did. But Xing’s so cute, how could anyone not have had a crush on him?”

“Did you ever go on that date?” Chanyeol asked, curious as always.

Lay grinned at that, “We did. But Kris got all nervous and ruined it by telling me he thought he was also crushing on Tao, so I let him down easily”

Kris stuck his tongue out at the younger boy, “You’re just mad ‘cause you missed out on all my iness”

“Yes, Kris, it kills me each and every day that I missed my chance with you. Gosh, however will I go on?” Lay laughed, getting out the car along with the others, locking the doors and then pocketing the keys.

Kris walked over to Lay and slung an arm around the shorter boy’s shoulders and they walked over to the entrance, “Maybe it’s not too late” Kris winked teasingly.

“Oh Kris, you handsome devil you, would you really give me another chance?” Lay pretended to swoon before wrapping an arm around Kris’s waist.

Kris laughed, “You do make me laugh, Xing” he grinned, “Oh look, there’s Kai and Soo”

Lay looked up, and sure enough, Kai and Kyungsoo were stood waiting at the entrance to the arcade.

“Hey guys!” Baekhyun called from behind Kris, pushing past him and running over to Kyungsoo, who pulled him into a hug, leaving a dejected Kai to one side.

Chanyeol laughed at his boyfriend and saddled up to Kai, putting a sympathetic hand on his shoulder, “You’ll get used to it” he grinned, “I sometimes think they love each other more than they love us”

“It’s ‘cause we do!” Kyungsoo called over to them, his arms still wrapped around a now laughing Baekhyun.

Kai gasped, “Soo! How could you leave me for this asshat?”

“Because I’m fab and you’re a lowly peasant” Baekhyun answered.

Lay laughed at the four before piping up with, “The other’s are here”

And no soon had he said it, did Tao come running along and pull Kris from Lay and into a tight hug, whilst Xiumin walked up to Lay and linked arms with him.

Luhan and Sehun chuckled at the Tao whilst walking over to Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

“Shall we head in then?” Chen asked, his voice had a sad edge to it as he looked at Xiumin, who avoided his eyes.

--

They decided to split up for a while, to each play on what they wanted. They’d all said they’d meet up again at six, so they could all go for dinner – Kai and Kyungsoo were somehow going to squeeze into Xiumin’s car to get to the restaurant they planned on eating at – but until then, they had free rein on what they were to do inside the arcade – which included not only pool, but ten pin bowling!

Lay, Xiumin and Kris had gone to play Pac Man.  Tao, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo had opted for ten pin bowling. Kai, Sehun and Luhan went off to play Dance Dance Revolution and Chen and Chanyeol headed off to play pool.

“Uh, Min, I spoke to Chen the other day” Kris said as he looked over the older boy’s shoulder as he played Pac Man.

“You know then” Xiumin sighed, pulling at the lever and pressing the buttons, “You know why we’re not talking right now”

Kris nodded, “Yeah, I know” he said, “I was with him when he wrote that letter for you”

“Ah” Xiumin nodded, “I don’t really know what you want me to say though”

“Nothing,” Kris shook his head, wrapping his arms around Xiumin’s waist and resting his chin on the shorter boy’s shoulder, “I just didn’t want to hide it from you that I knew, you know?”

Xiumin smiled softly, “Oh, okay then” he said, “Well, thank you for telling me”

“No worries” Kris smiled back, “Whoa, you got the high score?”

Xiumin laughed, “No” he stressed, “That was actually Lay, I’m trying to beat it”

“He’s always had a knack for Pac Man. It’s crazy” Kris chuckled, “Where’d he get off to anyways?”

“Went to get some sweets, I think” Xiumin said, “He said he’d be back in a minute though”

Kris nodded and released Xiumin from his grip, then took a step back, “I’m just nipping to the loo, I’ll be back in a sec. If Lay’s not back by the time I am, we’ll have to go look for him, ‘cause you know what he’s like. He’s probably gotten himself lost”

Xiumin hummed in acknowledgement, but otherwise was just focused on the game as Kris walked off.

It took him a few minutes, but he finally found the bathrooms by the basketball machine. He walked in, grimacing at having to use public facilities, but he really needed to go, and he didn’t fancy pissing himself, so it was that or nothing.

He walked over to the urinal and ped his jeans and got on with his business as the door opened and someone walked in.

“Kris?”

Kris turned his head and laughed, “Oh god, Sir? What the hell are you doing here?”

Suho grinned and walked up to the urinal two down from Kris, “I’m here with a friend” he said, “What are you doing here?”

“Here with the guys, you know all the guys from camp?” Kris said, shaking off and zipping up. He flushed before walking over to the sinks to wash his hands, “What friend? Is it one of the other teachers? Oooo, are you on a date?” he asked, putting a generous amount of soap on his hands.

Suho rolled his eyes as he too zipped himself up and flushed, then walked over to the sink beside Kris and went about washing his hands, “I’m here with Miss Lee. Sunny. And no, it’s not a date”

“Bet you wish it were though” Kris waggled his brows, walking over to the paper towel dispenser and drying his hands, throwing away the used paper towels after.

Suho followed his lead, “No, I really don’t” he cringed slightly, “She’s like a sister to me”

Kris raised a brow, but said nothing more on the topic, “Why’d you come here though? Shouldn’t you be somewhere boring, or whatever?” he asked as the two exited the bathroom.

“What? So just because I’m a teacher means I can’t have fun?” Suho asked with a laugh.

“That’s not what I-”

Kris was cut off at the sound of someone calling his name, “Kris! Oh thank god! I thought I got lost! I never thought I’d see you ag- Mr. Kim?” Lay gaped, “What are you doing here?”

“Out with a friend” Suho smiled, a twinkle in his eye that Lay knew as the ‘If-I-could-I’d-kiss-you-right-now’ twinkle, “You know Miss Lee, right? She teaches Geography”

“Ah, yes” Lay nodded, “She comes in to our class a lot to talk to Miss Hwang”

Kris rolled his eyes, “Lay, we should get back to Minnie”

“Right” Lay nodded, “Well, um, it was nice seeing you, sir. Have fun with... Miss Lee” he said in a somewhat strained voice.

“Dude, you alright?” Kris asked.

“Fine” Lay nodded, ignoring the smirk on Suho’s face, because he knew the other knew he was jealous. Not that he was a lot jealous or anything!

“Bye sir” Kris nodded, taking Lay’s hand and pulling him off.

“Goodbye, Kris” Suho called after them, “See you, Yixing” he teased subtly.

Once they were far away enough that Kris knew they wouldn’t be overheard, he turned to Lay and laughed, “Weird, eh? Seeing him here”

“Yeah” Lay forced a laugh, “Weird”

--

Xiumin was bored. And by bored, he meant super bored – and a little hungry – and he really couldn’t be bothered to wait around for Kris and Lay anymore.

So, being the good friend that he is, he left the Pac Man machine where he was mean to wait for them, in favour of going to the small food court to get something to eat.

What he didn’t anticipate, however, was that he’d run into Chen as he did.

He was just about to walk over to the counter to get a hot dog or something, when Chen stepped into his line of sight.

“Min” he said quietly.

And without thinking, “Jongdae...” Slipped from Xiumin’s mouth.

“I miss you” Chen whispered, taking a step forward.

Xiumin felt like he should step back, but he couldn’t. He hadn’t heard Chen’s voice in over a week, and by god, he missed it. He missed everything about the boy in front of him.

“I miss you so much” Chen said, moving a hesitant hand to brush over Xiumin’s cheek and jaw.

Xiumin closed his eyes for a moment, “Jongdae...” he said again, because he really didn’t know what else to say.

And then Chen was hugging him. Really, tightly hugging him. And he was hugging Chen back, because it was the only thing he could think to do. He buried his face in Chen’s neck and tried his hardest not to cry as Chen’s scent warmed him, and Chen’s arms reminded him all the more of what he was missing.

“I miss you” Chen said again, as though it was the only thing he was capable of saying.

“I miss you, too” Xiumin admitted quietly, a few tears escaping as he did, and so he buried his face deeper into Chen’s neck, prompting the younger boy to hold him tighter.

Chen let out a shaky breath, and it sounded to Xiumin as though Chen too, was fighting back tears, “I need you, you know. I want you back, so, so much”

“I can’t, Jongdae” Xiumin whispered, “I can’t. Not right now”

“I know” Chen sighed, “I know, I just... I need you to know, that I’m sorry and I miss you, and I just... You’re my everything, Min. You really are”

Xiumin nodded, “You are to me, too” he said, pulling back a little to look at Chen’s face, “But I just... I still need some time, Dae.”

“I understand” Chen nodded, “But just for a minute, can we pretend we’re okay? Can we just pause for one moment so I can kiss you?”

“Yes” Xiumin nodded, “Yes, please. Just... Just for a minute” he said, his hands gripping onto the back of Chen’s t-shirt tighter than ever.

Chen let his forehead rest against Xiumin’s for a few seconds before he closed the small space between them and took Xiumin’s lips with his own.

Chen’s lips were soft against Xiumin’s slightly chapped ones. They moved with one another, hastily, knowing that once the moment was over, neither of them knew how long it’d be before they had one again. The kiss was intense, fuelled with an unyielding passion as Chen’s tongue slipped into Xiumin’s mouth, which the older boy eagerly welcomed.

Xiumin’s hands released Chen’s t-shirt in favour of sliding beneath it, losing himself in the feel of Chen’s bare skin. Chen’s hands, in turn, came upwards. One cupped Xiumin’s face lovingly whilst the other moved into the older boy’s hair, his fingers tangling in it so that he could hold Xiumin ever closer.

They broke the kiss for a second, their lips still touching as they regained their breath before delving in once more. Getting lost in one another like they hadn’t in a while, revelling in the feeling they’d been wanting since they’d stop taking to one another.

Chen had his body pressed fully against Xiumin’s, who used his hold on Chen’s back to keep them as close as possible.

Eventually, they had to end the kiss, but that didn’t stop Chen from pressing his lips to Xiumin’s again. Once, twice, three times, and then once more before he let his forehead fall to rest against Xiumin’s against whilst they each caught their breath.

It was Xiumin who pulled away first. Taking his hands from Chen’s back and then gently removing Chen’s hands from himself.

“I have to go” he said softly, not meeting Chen’s eyes.

“Min...” Chen whispered, reaching out a hand and then stopping, thinking better of it.

Xiumin shook his head, “Moment’s over, Jongade... I have to go...”

“I love you”

“I know” Xiumin moved forward and pressed one last soft kiss to Chen’s lips, “I love you, too” he said, then walked away, forgetting why he’d gone there in the first place, and made his way back to where Kris and Lay were standing, by the Pac Man machine.

--

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were walking carelessly around the arcade, hand in hand – because no matter how much the two of them poked at the other, at the end of the day they were best friends – just wondering. They’d ditched Tao – well not so much ditched as left him to his own devices – when the younger boy had taken out his phone and proceeded to take a billion unneeded selcas.

“Soo?”

“Yeah?”

“Is that Mr. Kim?”

“Huh, weird. It actually is”

Baekhyun laughed, “Should we go say hello?”

“Nah” Kyungsoo shook his head, “He’s with someone, look”

Baekhyun looked, and indeed, their teacher was with someone. A cute female someone, that he recognised as one of the geography teachers, Miss Lee.

“Do you think there’s something going on with them?” Kyungsoo asked, noticing Baekhyun wasn’t about to answer any time soon.

Baekhyun shrugged, “Maybe, but they don’t seem... you know, flirty or anything”

“True, maybe they’re just friends or something?”

Baekhyun nodded, “Seems more likely. I mean, he doesn’t seem to be paying attention to her in a more than friendly way” he said, “Oooh, what if he’s gay?”

“Not everyone we come into contact with is gay, Baek” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, “I kind of find it crazy that us lot all are”

Baekhyun shook his head softly, “We’re not. Some of us are bi”

“Oh yeah, but only like... what, three of us?”

“Um, let me think... Kai, Kris.... Chanyeol... I think Sehun is too” Baekhyun counted off the top of his head.

Kyungsoo nodded, “Okay, but still, we’re all dating guys”

“Lay’s single. So are Tao and Kris” Baekhyun pointed out as the two of them walked over to Guitar Hero.

Kyungsoo laughed, letting go of Baekhyun’s hand in favour of picking up a guitar, as did the older boy, “Yeah” he said, “But Tao and Kris are as good as dating, and I would put my life of Lay seeing someone in secret”

“I’ll give you Tao and Kris” Baekhyun nodded, slipping two pound coins into the machine, “But who would Lay be dating that he had to keep it a secret?”

Kyungsoo shrugged, “I don’t know – oh can we do No More Sorrow? – maybe someone he’s not meant to be dating”

“What? Like who?” Baekhyun asked, choosing the song Kyungsoo wanted – they always seemed to end up playing something by Linkin Park when it was Kyungsoo choosing – “A fourty year old? Or better yet, a teacher?”

Kyungsoo laughed, “Oh yeah, maybe he and Mr Kim hooked up when we went on that camping trip” he shook his head in amusement, “No, I mean like someone we don’t like or something? Maybe he’s just scared to tell us because he thinks we won’t approve...”

“Oh man, I’m getting weird images of Lay and Mr Kim now, thanks for that” Baekhyun groaned as he played along to the song, “And even if it was someone we don’t like, surely he’d know by now we’d accept him no matter what”

“Even if it was someone like Mr Kim” Kyungsoo questioned.

Baekhyun thought about it for a second before nodded, “Yes. I would be shocked, though, ‘cause come on, what’s the likeliness of that ever happening? But yeah, I’d accept it, so long as he wasn’t being hurt or forced into anything”

Kyungsoo smiled as he hit each note perfectly in time, “I’d be a bit freaked out” he admitted, “I mean, it wouldn’t bother me so much, I’d just be like... whoa, how could we not have known, you know?”

“Well, if it were a thing, then they’d have to be hiding it pretty well, wouldn’t they?” Baekhyun pointed out, before laughing, “This is ridiculous. Why are we even talking about it? It’s not even true”

Kyungsoo chuckled too, as the song came to an end and they put down their guitars, “I got a higher score than you” he pointed out before adding, “And because we’re way too nosy for our own good?”

“You’ve got a point there” Baekyhun laughed, “And you only just beat me. It’s barely a win”

Kyungsoo grinned and grabbed his friend’s hand again, pulling him away from Guitar Hero and towards the food court, “Come on, let’s get drinks” he said, “And we’re only occasionally nosy!”

Baekhyun grinned as they walked over to the counter, “What do you want? I’ll pay”

“Usual”

The girl behind the counter smiled as the two of them approached, “Hey, what can I get for you?” she asked.

“Two cokes please” Baekhyun replied happily enough.

The girl – Luna, as her name tag informed them – gave them a cute grin, “Alright, one moment” she said before going about getting them their drinks. She placed them on the counter, “Anything else?”

“No thank you” Baekhyun smiled.

Luna smiled back, “Okay, that’ll be four-fifty, please”

Baekhyun handed over the money as Kyungsoo grabbed the drinks and headed to a table to wait for the older boy, “There you go”

“Thanks” Luna smiled, handing him his change, “You guys go to my school, right? You’re friends with Kim Jongin?”

Baekhyun nodded, “Yeah. Yeah, how do you know him?”

“He’s in my dance class” she said, “And if I’m not wrong, the cutie over there is his boyfriend, right?”

Baekhyun laughed, “Yeah, he is”

“And you’re Chanyeol’s boyfriend, right?”

“Right!” Baekhyun nodded, “How do you know Yeol?”

Luna laughed, “He’s actually my cousin” she said, “But we only really talk at family events”

“Oh right,” Baekhyun nodded again, “I’ll tell him to talk to you more, you seem cool”

“Oh, I am” Luna chuckled, “Anyway, don’t let me keep you. Go have fun!” she shooed him away.

Baekhyun gave her one last grin before running off to where Kyungsoo was sat and plopped down opposite him.

“Took your time” Kyungsoo said, glancing over at Luna, who was now wiping down the counter.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and pulled his coke over to him, taking a large sip, before saying, “Chanyeol’s cousin” and nodding towards Luna, “We were just chatting a little. She knows Kai”

“What? How?”

“Same dance class”

“Oh, right”

“Soo?”

“What?”

“Are you jealous?”

“No!”

Baekhyun laughed heartily, “Oh my god! You are!!”

“I am not! It’s just...” Kyungsoo sighed, “He never mentioned her”

Baekhyun laughed again, “Oh Merlin. Come on, Kyungsoo, she’s lovely, don’t be jealous” he said, “Did you ever think he didn’t mention her because he didn’t think it worth mentioning? All that kid has on his mind is you”

“Alright, alright” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, “point taken. And really? Merlin? What are you, Harry Potter?”

“No, that’s Chen. I like to think of myself as Ron, but less ginger”

“Shorter, too”

“Was that really necessary?”

“Yes”

“Shut up, just because you’re like... Pansy Parkinson”

Kyungsoo gasped, “YOU TAKE THAT BACK!”

“Make me”

One look from Kyungsoo had Baekhyun take it back.

Kyungsoo grinned, “I thought as much”

Baekhyun shrugged, “You’re scary, man. I’m not fighting with you” he said, “Besides, I think you’re more like...”

“Don’t finish that sentence if you want to live”

--

Lay let out a yawn as he stretched. Man, he could do with some sleep. But alas, sleep he could not. Or maybe...

He glanced over at Xiumin and Kris, who were head to head in a battle of air-hockey-goodness. Making sure he wasn’t noticed, he quickly slipped away.

He smiled to himself triumphantly, and gave himself a mental pat on the back for his ninja-like skills.

It wasn’t long before he found a nice, quiet, secluded pool table and crawled beneath it. He took his backpack from his bag and laid it on the floor. He let himself curl up, using his bag as a pillow, before closing his eyes and letting himself drift off to sleep.

But, it seemed the world was against him, because not ten minutes later, someone was crawling beside him and poking at him.

He cracked open an eye to see it was Chen.

“Xing? Are you dead?”

“Do I ing look dead?” Lay mumbled tiredly.

Chen thought about it for a moment before nodding, “Actually yeah” he said, “And can I ask why you’re under a pool table?”

“I was sleeping” Lay answered, giving up all hope of getting anymore shut-eye and opening both eyes to look at Chen.

Lay sat up – as best he could under the pool table – and ran a hand through his hair.

“I got that” Chen answered, “I wanted to know why”

Lay sighed, “Because I’m tired? Or was that not clear enough”

“Well, someone’s snippy” Chen tutted, “But you can’t sleep in a bloody arcade...”

“And why not?”

“Uh, because you’ll get kicked out...”

“Damn” Lay muttered, “Alright, I’m up” he said, crawling out from beneath the table, his backpack in hand.

Once out, he put his bag back on over one shoulder, and helped Chen to his feet too.

“You wanna hang out with me for a while?” Chen asked, “I’m bored and can’t be bothered to find the others”

Lay nodded, “Sure, but I need to pee first, so here” he gave Chen his bag – which Chen knew was a kind gesture to show that he would indeed be back – and smiled, “Meet me by the claw machines. You can win me a teddy. I want Tigger, just saying”

Chen rolled his eyes, “Alright” he said, “See you in a mo”

Lay chuckled sleepily before making his way to the bathroom.

It took him longer than he expected, since he managed to walk past it twice without realising, but hey, he found it eventually, and that’s what counts.

So, he walked into the bathroom and over to the sinks, to look in the mirror. He groaned at the sight of his hair. Wetting his hands, he brought them to his hair and ran them through it, before trying to style it as best he could.

He managed to getting it looking purposely messy – and quite y, if he did say so himself – before turning to walk out again, only to stop in his tracks as Suho walked in.

“Junmyeon” he squeaked, making the older boy laugh.

Suho smiled, “Hey, Xing” he said, “I thought I saw you come in here”

“Oh, so you’re stalking me now?” Lay teased, raising an eyebrow.

Suho rolled his eyes, “Obviously” then he glanced back at the door before grabbing Lay’s wrist and pulling him into one of the cubicles, – which were surprisingly clean and sterile looking – locking the door behind him before proceeding to shove Lay gently against it.

“What are you..?” Lay gasped, but never got to finish his question as Suho’s lips met his in a heated kiss.

Suho smirked against Lay’s mouth, before nibbling softly on the younger’s bottom lip, making Lay moan lowly. He let his tongue slide into Lay’s mouth, tentatively prodding Lay’s tongue with his own.

Catching on, Lay let his tongue move with Suho’s, making the older man practically purr.

Suho’s hands found their way to Lay’s hips, whilst Lay’s cupped Suho’s face. A soft whimper left Lay as Suho let his hands slide up his sides beneath his t-shirt, teasing the flesh there, and making him blush, as Suho always seemed to be able to do.

Suho’s lips left Lay’s, moving down to latch onto Lay’s neck. Lay’s breaths were ragged as his hands moved into Suho’s hair, his fingers tangling themselves into it.

“Have I ever told you, how y you look, with your hair like that?” Suho asked against Lay’s skin.

Lay let out a shaky laugh, “No, but I think I should wear it like this more often”

Suho was about to reply, but the sound of the door opening made him opt not to. He and Lay froze as Chanyeol’s voice echoed through the room;

“Yixing? Are you in here?”

Lay remained frozen, his hands still in Suho’s hair, Suho’s still hands still on his bare sides.

“Lay??” Chanyeol called out again, “Ah, guess not. Kris’s gonna freak out” he sighed.

“Is he in there?” he heard Kris call from outside the bathroom.

Chanyeol’s voice called back, “No. Maybe he’s with Chen?”

“maybe” he heard Kris say, “Come on then, let’s go fine Chen”

Lay finally let out the breath he didn’t know he was holding as he heard Chanyeol leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Look at me being nice and not leaving you on a mean cliffhanger like the last one!!
Ahaa, but for real, the second part of the arcade/dinner day will be posted in Chapter 7.
I figured you needed some fun
And some XiuChen, and SuLay because well, they're my babies and you can't stop me adding SuLay 
everywhere >:D ehehehe~

But for real, comment and let me know what you thought ^^

Sub and vote if you like the story 

Much loves~
Until next time<3