Eleven.

Back to Reality!

Luhan sighed. He stood at the end of Baekhyun’s street, his nerves at their peak and his heart pounding in his chest. Slowly, he walked down the street, contemplating what he would say and how he would say it without looking like an idiot.

Oh, what the hell was he thinking, he was most definitely going to look like an idiot.

He reached Baekhyun’s house quicker than he’d have liked, but forced himself to walk up to the front door and knock.

He could hear someone fumbling about inside, as though they were tripping over or something, before the door swung open to reveal a harassed looking Baekhyun.

“What the hell happened to you?” Luhan asked before he could stop himself.

Baekhyun grinned, “My mum bought me a puppy!” he exclaimed happily, “He’s a little... um... Hyper...”

“I can tell” Luhan chuckled.

Baekhyun grinned again before looking at Luhan properly, flattening his close and hair as he did, “What are you doing here, anyway?”

“Oh right...” Luhan said, his mind snapping back to the reason he was actually there, “I need some advice”

Baekhyun’s eyes sparkled slightly, “Oh! Well, why didn’t you say so?!” he said, grabbing Luhan by the front of his t-shirt and pulling him inside.

Luhan almost fell into the other boy, but managed to steady himself, “Jesus, Baek...” he muttered.

If Baekhyun heard the comment, he chose to ignore it, and instead pulled Luhan by the hand into the living room where they both plopped down on the sofa, “So” he said, “What can I help you with?”

“I... Well, the thing is, it’s mine and Sehun’s six month anniversary in a couple days... And I want to do something special... So um, I came to see if you could help me...” Luhan managed to get out awkwardly.

Baekhyun smiled – rather creppily in Luhan’s opinion – and nodded slowly, “I can help you” he said, “What do you want to know?”

“Well, what kind of things he likes, I mean that I don’t already know of. And maybe- Um, Baek, why are you looking at me like that?” Luhan asked, completely forgetting what he was meant to ask as he took in the wild grin on Baekhyun’s face.

Baekhyun laughed, “I just never thought I’d see the say when Xi Luhan would come to me for advice”

“ advice?!” Luhan squeaked, “WHAT?! No!! Baekhyun that isn’t... I didn’t mean... that’s not... oh my god, why is this happening to me” Luhan groaned, his cheeks bright red, as were his ears as he looked up at Baekhyun with a mortified expression.

Baekhyun’s brows furrowed in confusion, “Well then what do you need me for?” he asked, genuinely perplexed, “I mean, you know Sehun like the back of your hand by now... If you didn’t want advice on how to get it on with the little brat, then why come ask me?” he let out a small laugh, “Have you and he even got it on yet?”

“No” Luhan said. He felt that maybe he should be embarrassed by that fact, considering the fact that most of his friends were ually active to his knowledge, but he firmly believed that it was his choice and as such, he wouldn’t let anyone make him feel bad about it, “I just haven’t been ready”

“Are you ready now?” Baekhyun questioned. Looking curious, though not as though he were judging the other boy.

Luhan thought about it for a moment. He and Sehun had been together for quite a while now, and he was comfortable enough to let the other boy see him , to let the other boy touch him where other people didn’t. Was he comfortable enough to go the whole nine yards?

He looked up at Baekhyun and smiled slightly, “I think I am” he said, “But isn’t really something you should give someone just because you’ve been together for a certain amount of time, so I would actually like to give him a present” he pointed out.

“I know” Baekhyun laughed, “I’m just saying, maybe it would also be a good time to go about sleeping together for the first time. If you’re both ready, that is”

“I guess” Luhan shifted uncomfortably, “But... I mean, how will I know what to do?”

Baekhyun contemplated him for a moment before asking “You know the ins and outs of it all, right?” Luhan nodded, so Baekhyun continued, “Then just go with the flow. It’s going to be awkward no matter what you do because it’s the first time you two will be doing something like that. Like, you don’t have to, I was just suggesting it”

“Yeah” Luhan nodded, “I know... But if I did, you know, go through with it, you won’t tell the others right?”

Baekhyun raised a brow, but said nothing.

“It’s just...” Luhan sighed, “I’m not ashamed. I just don’t want people teasing me about it like they did with Kai and Kyungsoo. I like it when my private life stays private” he said pointedly, “Which means if you tell anyone about this conversation – even Chanyeol – I will you up”

Baekhyun nodded, “Point made” he said, “But are you going to do it?”

“I don’t know” Luhan said, a little quietly, “I just... I mean...”

“You’re scared?”

“Is that stupid?” Luhan asked with a sigh.

Baekhyun shook his head, “No” he said, “It’s understandable. I mean, it leaves you completely vulnerable, so it makes sense to be scared. I’d be concerned if you weren’t, to be honest”

“Do you think I should do it?” Luhan asked.

“It’s not for me to say” Baekhyun smiled softly, “It’s your choice, Lu. I can’t make it for you. But whatever you decide, I’m sure you’ll be fine either way”

Luhan smiled back, “Thanks, Baek”

“Any time”

--

Luhan was – though he tried his best not to – freaking out. Internally, that was. On the outside he looked as calm as ever as he paced his in his living room, waiting for Sehun to pick him up. he thanked the high heavens that his parents weren’t home, because he did not want to explain why he was dressed in a nice button down, navy blue, shirt and black skinny jeans – to make his legs look longer – along with dress shoes. Nor why his hair was styled to perfection, and there was no way in hell he wanted his parents to see that he was wearing a small amount of eyeliner so that his eyes popped. No, he did not want that at all.

Unfortunately, his grandmother was there, since she was visiting for the week, and had found this the perfect time to come in and have a chat with him.

“Han, honey, what’s wrong?” his grandmother asked from where she was sat on the sofa, a knitted shawl draped over her shoulders. Her thick white curls framed her tiny face as she looked at him in concern.

“Nothing’s wrong, Gran...” he said softly, “I’m just... waiting for a friend to pick me up...”

His grandmother raised an eyebrow at him, “A friend?” she asked, sounding rather amused.

“A date” he corrected himself.

She remained looking at him in amusement, “Are you going to tell me the young man’s name?” she asked.

Luhan’s eyes widened as he looked at his grandmother in shock, “I... How did you...”

“A grandmother always knows” she told him, patting the space beside her.

Reluctantly, Luhan moved and sat down beside her, “You can’t tell Mama and Baba” he said in a strained voice, “They don’t know I’m... That way” he said the last words in a quiet voice, looking down at his lap.

“Oh Han, sweetie, don’t say it like that” his grandmother said, taking his hand in her two withered ones, “I won’t tell them, that’s for you to do. But they won’t love you any less” she told him, “You’re their baby boy, and they love you, no matter who you find yourself loving. So tell me, who is the lucky boy that’s won my Luhannie’s heart?”

Luhan smiled slightly, looking up at his grandmother, “His name’s Sehun” he told her, “He’s wonderful, Gran. He really is, today is our six month anniversary”

“And I’m only finding out about him now?” His grandmother tutted, “What does an old woman have to do to learn about her grandson around here? Oh, is that who that present is for?”

“Yes” Luhan shot her an apologetic grin, just as the door bell rang, “That’s him!” he beamed, “I have to go, I’ll be home tomorrow, Gran!” he said.

He leant over and gave her a kiss on the cheek before grabbing his bag off the table and almost running to the door.

When he opened it, he was faced with Sehun dressed in tightly fitted black trousers, a white button down shirt and a black tie, covered by a black waist coat. He wore shiny black dress shoes, similar to the ones Luhan wore, and had his hair stylishly messy.

“Hey” Sehun greeted, “Ready to go?”

“Yep” Luhan grinned, walking out of the house and closing the door behind him. He was about to walk down the street when Sehun grabbed his hand and lead him to a small silver car.

Luhan looked at Sehun in confusion, making the younger boy chuckle.

“I wanted to surprise you” Sehun said, “I got my licence last week, and my mum put me on her insurance, so I can drive her car... I hope you’re not mad that I didn’t tell you... I just... yeah...”

Luhan laughed as Sehun lead him over to the passenger side and held the door open for him, “Of course I’m not mad,” Luhan said as he climbed in, “This is brilliant, I’m proud of you!”

Sehun chuckled and shut the door, before walking around to the driver’s side. As he did, Luhan pulled a large envelope from his bag, then shoved his bag in the back, and waited for Sehun to sit down before handing it to him.

“What’s this?” Sehun asked, taking the envelope in his hand and looking at it.

Luhan smiled, “It’s not much” he warned, “But it’s just a little present, you know, special occasion and all that...”

“Oh! Right!” Sehun laughed, and pulled something from his pocked, it was a small box, and handed it to Luhan, “Same time?” he asked.

“Okay” Luhan grinned and the two of them opened their presents together.

Luhan opened his to find a ring. It was a plain silver band. He took it out and looked at it. On the inside there was an inscription. It read; My everything. L+S, beside it was a small heart.

Luhan looked up to see Sehun watching him apprehensively, “Do you like it?” he asked.

“Of course I do!” Luhan smiled, trying not to tear up with happiness, “It’s lovely, Sehun, thank you so much” he said, slipping the ring onto his right hand, ring finger.

Sehun smiled back, “I’m really glad you like it” he said, “But your gift was so much cooler!” he grinned, “How did you even get this?”

Luhan had gotten him a signed photo of the cast of The Avengers, “Well,” Luhan laughed, “I had a little help from my Gran” he admitted, “She just knows where to get everything, and so, yeah...”

“I love it!” Sehun beamed, carefully putting it back in the envelope to keep it safe before placing it on the back seat for good measure. He leant over and pressed his lips softly to Luhan’s in a chaste kiss before leaning back again, “Shall we go?”

“Yes, let’s go” Luhan chuckled as Sehun started the engine and set off.

--

Sehun drove them to cute little restaurant, where they ate and chatted about random things. After that, they went and saw a movie before Sehun finally drove them back to his place – which he had to himself, thanks to his parents having to work so much – where he parked up and helped Luhan out of the car. He quickly took Luhan’s bag and his present inside before coming back out and taking Luhan’s hand in his own.

Since it was still early, they’d decided to take a walk around the park. They walked hand in hand, close to one another, glancing at the other every so often as they spoke. Sehun smiled as Luhan chattered on about things he loved and found admirable.

As the elder spoke, Sehun’s mind ran. He couldn’t help but thing how far they’d come, and how much happier he was because of it.

And he really, really, had not anticipated just how amazingly the night would go, as the skies opened up and rain started to fall down on them.

--

Sehun wanted it to be special. He wanted it to be meaningful and although it hadn’t been how he planned it, it was certainly both of those things.

Sehun laughed as he and Luhan ran, hand in hand, though the pouring rain. Both of them soaked from head to toe, their hair plastered against their foreheads. They headed, quickly, to Sehun’s empty house.

By the time they got there, their lips were turning blue and their hands were shaking.

They burst through the doorway as soon as Sehun unlocked it and kicked off their shoes before moving into the living room with chattering teeth. Luhan stood there, hugging himself as Sehun got to his knees and lit a fire, hoping that it would warm up fast.

“Jesus Christ” Luhan breathed, kneeling beside Sehun in front of the fire place.

Sehun laughed softly before turning to Luhan. His fingers found the hem of Luhan’s shirt and hesitated before he undid the bottom button, then slowly worked his way up until the shirt was completely open. He pushed it off of Luhan’s shoulders, his eyes never leaving the older boy’s as he did. Luhan moved his arms slightly, allowing Sehun to rid him of the shirt and throw it over the other side of the room.

“Sehun?” Luhan whispered anxiously as he watched the younger boy shed, first his waist coat and tie, then his own shirt.

Sehun said nothing as he undid his trousers and slipped out of them, with some difficultly as the material, soaked with rain water, insisted on clinging to him.

Sehun smiled as he threw them to where Luhan’s shirt laid discarded on the other side of the floor, “Can’t stay in these clothes, Lu” he said, “We’ll catch our death”

“Oh, yeah. Right” Luhan laughed a little nervously, before slipping out of his jeans awkwardly, thanks to how wet they were.

Once he was only in his damp boxers, Luhan looked over at Sehun, whose good looks were only inhanced by the light of the fire.

Hesitantly, Luhan reached out and ran his fingers down Sehun’s torso. The younger boy shuddered slightly before leaning over and kissing Luhan right on the lips, softly, yet intimately.

Luhan paused for a moment before letting himself kiss back, lowering himself to lie on his back so that Sehun could hover over him.

“Do you... Do you want to?” Sehun asked softly, his brown eyes glistening as he looked down at Luhan.

Luhan took a breath of air and nodded, “Yes,” he said, “I trust you, Sehun. I... I want this”

Sehun nodded with a soft smile before connecting his lips once more to Luhan’s. It was soft and sweet, lips forming around lips as tongues teased at each other until Sehun reached down and slid off Luhan’s boxers with one hand, whilst he used the other to keep himself from squashing the boy beneath him, leaving Luhan semi-hard, and in more ways than one.

Sehun gave him a small smile as he slipped out of his own. He lowered himself back over Luhan again, and looked at the older boy’s nervous face.

“Are you sure about this?” he asked, “We don’t have to, if you’re not ready...”

Luhan shook his head, “No, I’m ready. I want this, I do. I want you, Sehun. Really”

“Luhan...” Sehun said, his voice soft with tones of nervousness coming through, “I think I’m in love with you”

Luhan smiled, his eyes crinkling as he did, “I think I might just be in love with you too” he said, making Sehun smile.

Sehun let himself move down to press a soft kiss to Luhan’s collar bone before moving up to let his lips play about Luhan’s neck.

They made sure to be slow and steady, maybe a little over cautious, but it was still more than Luhan could have imagined. It was a little awkward, fumbling about with things they were unsure of, and a little painful for Luhan at the start, but it got better as they made love, sharing such an important moment with one another, all thanks to the rain.

Maybe it would have happened, had it not rained, maybe it wouldn’t have. But in that moment, they were both glad it did.

And so after, when they laid in one another’s arms in front of the fire place, their hair still wet from the rain, and their bodies spent with exhaustion from their activities, Sehun asked, “How was it for you?” in a soft, almost inaudible voice, as though scared to disrupt the intimate silence that surrounded them.

“It was perfect” Luhan answered, a tired smile playing about his lips as he brought a hand up to brush Sehun’s hair out of his eyes.

So no, it wasn’t how Sehun imagined it would be. It was so much more.

--

Kris was annoyed. Kris was beyond annoyed. He knew he was being irrational, and that he should really pick up the phone, but he was mad and frustrated and he just couldn’t be dealing with this right now.

Chanyeol’s name flashed up on his phone again.

He stared down at it. He was not going to answer it. No way in hell.

“Kris!” His mum’s voice called from downstairs, “Answer you damn phone, or so help me god, I will march you over to that boys house and make you apologise on your knees!”

“I didn’t do anything wrong!” Kris shouted back.

“Does it look like I give a rat’s ?! Answer your phone!”

With a huff, Kris picked up the phone and accepted the call before putting it to his ear.

“What?” he huffed.

Chanyeol sighed from the other end of the line, “Can you not? I only called to apologise”

“Maybe I don’t want your apologies” Kris shot back.

“Oh you.” Chanyeol snapped, “I don’t give a about any of this Tao stuff anymore. I’m here apologising, and you act like I’m the only one in the wrong. Fine, I shouldn’t have been so harsh, but you were being a ing as well”

Kris scoffed, “Well I don’t go meddling in people’s love lives when I’m not wanted to”

“Jesus, alright, I get it. But come on. You’re my best friend, Kris. Can you just pull your head out of your for five minutes and stop being a child.”

“Oh yeah, ‘cause you’re being real mature right now”

“More so than you”

“Why should I accept?”

“Because” Chanyeol said, “I have two tickets to go see twenty-two jump street, and it starts in half an hour. The other ticket is yours if you stop being a wanker and come with me”

Kris contemplated this for a moment, trying not to smile, “Fine, but I’m still mad at you”

“No you’re not”

“Fine, I’m not!” Kris scowled, “But you’re buying snacks”

“Nope” Chanyeol laughed down the phone, “I’ll see you outside the cinema in twenty minutes. Don’t be late!” and with that, he hung up, making Kris roll his eyes.

Nevertheless, Kris ran down stairs and shoved on his jacket, then put on his shoes before pocketing his wallet and phone and running into the kitchen to see his mum watching him with an amused look on her face.

“I need a lift to the cinema” he said.

Kris’s mum smirked, “Who you going with?” she asked, picking up her car keys and spinning them around her finger.

“You know full well who I’m going with, and if you so much as think ‘I told you so’, I will never speak to you again” Kris narrowed his eyes at his mum, who only smirked in return.

“I...”

“Don’t do it”

“Told...”

“Mum, I’m serious”

“You...”

“MUM!”

“SO!”

“That’s it!” Kris fumed, “I’m never talking to you again”

Kris’s mum laughed, “Then how are you planning on getting to the cinema?”

“Crap... Fine, okay, you might have won the battle, but you haven’t won the war, lady!”

Kris’s mum rolled her eyes and stood up, leading the way to the front door, “We shall see, my boy,” she said, “We shall see”

--

Lay eyed Suho suspiciously as the older male took his time to make his next move. Tensions were high as they sat across from one another, the coffee table between them, holding the thing that had them battling one another.

Suho’s hands moved to his tiles as he placed them, one by one on the board.

“Drifted” he said, his voice smug as he smirked at Lay.

Lay handed him the small green bag of tiles, letting Suho pick out some. Lay looked over his own tiles and smirked. He placed them down on the board and looked over at Suho in triumph.

“Debunked” he said, “Put that in your pipe and smoke it”

Suho rolled  his eyes, “Oh you think you’re so clever, don’t you” he said.

“I know I am” Lay shot back.

The eyed one another for a moment before looking at the board between them.

“Who would have known Scrabble is such an aggressive game” Suho laughed, making Lay grin in return.

“It’s a very frustrating game” Lay said, “You ask anyone. It can break up families, it’s so aggravating”

Suho chuckled, “Well, we’re running out of space, so shall we call it a day and say that you win?”

“We knew I was going to win anyways, so yeah sure” Lay smirked, winking at Suho as he did.

Suho rolled his eyes and, with Lay’s help, began to pack up the game, “Why do I love you again?” he asked jokingly.

“Let me see,” Lay said, pretending to think about it, “Because I’m absolutely fabulous and your world would be bleak and unbearable without me”

Suho nodded, trying not to laugh as he did, though his eyes twinkled with amusement, “Ah, but of course. I don’t know how I’ve managed to live without you all these years. It’s like I’m living a whole new life” he said, packing away the tiled, then placed the bored in the box before putting the top on it and shoving it under the table, where monopoly and game of life were stacked.

“See,” Lay laughed, “Now you’re getting it”

“Oh, I’m hoping I’ll be getting it” Suho wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Lay smacked him on the arm, “Oh you’re filthy!” he scolded playfully, “And speaking of filthy, I need to shower. I won’t be long” he smiled, getting to his feet and giving Suho a lingering kiss on the lips before making his way upstairs.

He walked into Suho’s room and stripped out of his clothes, throwing them in the hamper as he did, before grabbing a fresh towel and walking over to the bathroom. He closed the bathroom door behind him, not bothering to lock it, since Suho had a tendency to get bored on his own and come up and sit in the bathroom to talk to Lay whilst he showered.

He the shower, letting the water heat up whilst he hung up his towel and the extractor fan.

Once the water was at a sufficient temperature, he stepped under the spray and let it run over his body. He let out a soft moan as he felt his muscles relax.

He had just started to shampoo his hair, when just as he suspected, the door opened and Suho came in. The elder shut the door behind him then sat himself down on the floor, leaning against the wall as he watched Lay through the transparent glass panel that protected the floor from getting soaked.

“I was wondering how long it’d take you” Lay said, his eyes closed as he rinsed the shampoo from his hair.

Suho chuckled, his eyes grazing over Lay’s body, “Am I that predicable?” he asked.

“You are” Lay answered, cracking open an eye and smirking slightly, “But I like it, so don’t change”

Suho laughed softly and ran a hand through his hair, “I wouldn’t dream of it” he replied.

Lay smiled at him before squeezing some conditioner into his hand, then lathering it into his hair, massaging it in as well as he could. He left it so soak in for a moment before stepping back under the running water and washed it out, enjoying the silence and Suho’s presence in the room.

Once the conditioner was out, he flicked open the cap of the body wash and squeezed a fair amount into his hands before setting the bottle back down and rubbing it all over his body, throwing a teasing wink at Suho – who was biting his lip – as he did.

He washed off the body wash after before shutting off the water and stepping out of the shower. Suho handed him his towel, which he wrapped around his waist before letting out a long, relaxed, sigh.

“I feel all clean and fresh” Lay said, turning off the fan and walking out of the bathroom with Suho in tow.

Suho smiled, “Right you should” he said, pushing open the bedroom door and letting Lay walk in first, “Borrowing clothes to sleep in?” Suho asked knowingly.

“Obviously” Lay grinned, drying off his body as Suho placed a pair of boxers and a baggy t-shirt on the bed for Lay.

Lay changed into them once he was dry, though a few droplets of water fell from his hair and onto the t-shirt as he threw his used towel into the hamper then sat down on the bed.

Suho rolled his eyes and picked up a clean towel before moving to sit behind Lay on the bed. He brought the towel up to Lay’s hair and gently started to towel-dry the younger boy’s hair.

“I swear you do this on purpose, just so I’ll dry your hair for you” Suho said, his voice soft and vaguely amused.

Lay laughed a soft laugh, “Damn, you’ve caught on”

“I’m a smart guy like that” Suho grinned, still drying Lay’s hair.

Lay hummed in response and leant back slightly into Suho. Letting his back rest on the older boy’s chest.

“You know,” Suho said, “I can’t dry your hair properly if you’re going to lean all over me”

Lay hummed again, “Don’t care” he yawned quietly.

Suho removed the towel from Lay’s head, letting it come to rest on the boy’s shoulders, “You’re cute when you’re tired”

“Shut up” Lay blushed, “I am not”

Suho smiled, “But you are” he said, as Lay leant his head back to look up at Suho.

“You’re just saying that” Lay smiled back, a soft, sweet smile, “I think out of the two of us, you’re the cute one”

Suho shook his head, “Nope, it’s most definitely you”

“If you say so, Junmyeon” Lay said in a sleepy voice, then added, “Can you be my pillow”

Suho let out a small laugh, “Of course I’ll be your pillow” he answered, kissing Lay on the forehead.

--

Chen peppered light kisses all over Xiumin’s face, making the older boy laugh as the two of them laid on the grass in Xiumin’s front garden, under the large oak tree that dwelled there.

“You’re so gross” Xiumin groaned, pushing Chen off of him.

Chen grinned, “But you love it” he said, pulling Xiumin into him and hugging him tightly.

Xiumin sighed contently as he let his head rest on Chen’s chest, “My parents’ll be home soon” he said.

“So?”

“So they’ll probably wonder why we’re just laying here when we should be doing something productive”

“As if, they know how lazy we are”

“But I don’t want them to think I’m lazy”

Chen laughed, “Well, do you wanna get up?”

“No” Xiumin admitted.

“Problem solved, we stay as we are” Chen grinned.

It was a short while later that they heard a car pull into the driveway and Xiumin’s parents climbed out of it, shooting a look at the two boys beneath the tree and rolling their eyes almost in unison.

“If you’re just gonna lie there, you might as well help us bring the shopping in” Xiumin’s mother called over, then laughed when she heard the boys groan.

Xiumin and Chen pulled themselves to their feet and reluctantly walked over to the car. They each grabbed a few bags out of the boot and helped carry them inside, along with Xiumin’s father whilst his mother locked the car and followed them in.

They spent the next half an hour or so helping to pack things away before Xiumin’s mum shooed them all out of the kitchen so that she could make dinner.

“Are you staying over tonight, Jongdae?” Xiumin’s mum asked with a smile.

Jongdae nodded, “Yes ma’am” he grinned back.

“Alright, brilliant, now go, off with you”

Jongdae and Xiumin sat in the living room with Xiumin’s dad. They watched Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire, whilst they waited for dinner to cook.

Chen spoke along with it, word for word as they watched, making Xiumin laugh and Xiumin’s dad roll his eyes.

“HARRY!” Chen yelled, “DIDJA PUT YA NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIYAH?!”

Xiumin broke out in giggles, “Idiot” he muttered at Chen, who grinned at him.

“It’s so stupid” Chen said, “He clearly says it calmly in the book, but here he flails about, skips over to Harry and about screams his head off... Tell me... What part of that was calm?”

Xiumin shook his head with a smile playing about his lips, “You’re way too into this...” he said, “It’s not real, Dae”

“It is too!” Chen shot back, “Hogwarts is Home, Min!”

“Who’s your favourite character, then, Jongdae?” Xiumin’s dad asked.

Chen smiled up at him from his place on the floor, “Sirius Black, sir” he answered, “Though Remus Lupin is up there too. And Harry, of course. Draco too, but if I get into why, we’ll be here forever. OH!! OH, Obviously Minerva Mcgonagall is a top lady! You just have to love her! Hermione and Ron, you can’t leave them out. Luna... I was never a big fan of Cho though...”

“Why didn’t you like Cho?”

“Why would I like Cho?”

Xiumin’s dad laughed, “I like Dumbledore and Snape” he said, “But Sirius and Remus are brilliant”

“I know!” Chen said as if he had finally found someone who talked sense, “You know what I would love though? For J K Rowling to write another series, or even just one really big book, about the Marauders era. I want to know all about it. It would just be amazing! Don’t you think?”

“What about one with Harry’s kids?” Xiumin’s dad asked.

Chen pulled a face, “I suppose, but I’m way more interested about a prequel” he said, “Just... I want to know about Remus. Like, I want to know how he felt when he finally made friends, how he felt when they accepted him... How he felt when they became animagi for him, you know? And I wanna know more about how Sirius felt because of his family, and what it was like to ‘betray’ them. And I need to know more about James and Lily. Even Peter, because even though he’s a , before all that he was still their friend, and followed James and Siri around like a shadow...”

“Dae” Xiumin said softly, snapping the boy out of his rant.

“Yeah?”

“You’re rambling” Xiumin smiled, his eyes fixed lovingly on his boyfriend.

Chen flushed, “Oh right... Sorry”

“Such a Potterhead” Xiumin chuckled.

“Always” Chen winked.

Xiumin opened his mouth to reply, but his mum’s voice cut him off by shouting “Soup’s up!” and they all went to eat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Ah, and my potterheadedness makes a return!
I'm sorry man, I just can't help myself!

But anyways, Scrabble is evil! I played it with my mum before and 
we didn't talk for like three hours after because of this one word we didn't agree on if it were a word or not...
Anyways, yeah....

Comment and let me know what you thought! (I mean, come on, HunHan, that's gotta mean
something right?!)

Ahaa, sub, vote, love me you know the drill!

Much loves~
Until next time<3



P.S, Kinnie, did you like the XiuChen? ;)