Eight.

Back to Reality!

“...Alright, so if you log in and go to the shared drive, click on the folder with my name on it and there are seven worksheets to go through. You do the work that’s been given, print screen it then explain what you did to get through each step. Alright? Are we clear? Good” Suho smiled, then moved to sit back at his desk, “Any questions before we start?”

The class remained quiet for a moment until someone put their hand in the air.

“Yes, Jongdae?” Suho asked almost exasperatedly.

Chen rolled his eyes, “So are we meant to get through all seven today?”

“No,” Suho answered, there’s a lot of work to do for each one, so I want at least three done by the end of this week. If you can’t make it through three, get at least two done and start the third, alright?”

Chen nodded before turning back to his computer.

“Well, this is gonna be fun” Lay muttered under his breath.

Chen laughed, “Oh please” he whispered, “I bet you already know what to do”

“Chen!” Lay hissed, “I do not. We keep business and pleasure separate, thank you very much”

Chen laughed again, “I meant because you good at ICT, but nice to know where your minds at” he smirked.

“What are you two chatting about?” Luhan piped up from on the other side of Lay.

“Nothing” Lay said easily, “Just the work”

“You’ve not even opened it yet...”

“We were talking about what we thought it would be”

“Oh”

“Yeah”

Kris turned from where he was sat at the desk opposite Lay’s, “What did I miss?”

“Nothing” Chen answered, “Stop being nosy”

“ChenChen, don’t be mean” Xiumin said from beside Chen, making the younger boy pout. Xiumin chuckled and poked Chen’s pout playfully.

“This makes like no sense” Chanyeol said after a moment or two, making the others turn to look at him – he was sat beside Kris – questioningly.

Kris poked him in the side, “What do you mean” he asked.

“Well, you know how I just got moved into this class?”

“Yeah?”

“I’ve done this before, but the higher level one, so I already know what to do. I can have this done within like a week...” Chanyeol said, “Should I ask for something else?

“NO” the others called in unison.

Chanyeol raised a brow at them.

“What we mean to say...” Lay started.

“Is let us all copy your work” Chen finished with a grin.

Kris nodded, “Yeah man, take one for the team!”

“We’d do it for you” Luhan pointed out.

They all looked to Xiumin.

The eldest coughed slightly, “Uh, yeah, Yeollie, be a babe, help a buddy out?”

Chanyeol sighed, “Fine” he said, “But only because it’s Min Hyung that asked. If it were just the rest of you – okay, I’d probably have helped Lay anyways – but I would have told you to shove it”

Luhan gasped, “Why me? I’m always so nice to you”

Chanyeol gave him a look, making Luhan smirk as the taller boy said, “The first thing you did to me, when we met up after camp, was pour freezing cold water over my crotch then try to put blue tack in my hair...”

“Oh yeah,” Luhan snickered, “I did, didn’t I”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, “You know... I might just help Min and Lay. Forget the rest of you...”

“Yeol!” Kris gasped, “Let me remind you that you SHAVED OFF MY EYEBROWS THAT TIME!”

“Okay, and Kris”

Chen coughed, “I helped you steal that balloon for Baek”

“Fine, and Chen”

They all looked at Luhan, “I’m willing to owe you a favour?”

“Deal, I’ll email you a copy of it later” Chanyeol said with a grin.

--

And I will alwaaaaaaaaaaaaaays, love yooooooooooooooooooooooou!! Will alwaaaaaaays, love yooooooooooou!!”

“Dude?”

“You rang?”

“What are you doing?”

“What does it look like?”

“Well, it sounds like your strangling a cat...”

“Rude!”

“Well, come on, you can’t tell me that was good”

“Don’t be mean when I was getting my sing-song on!”

Kai rolled his eyes, “You’re an idiot”

“Am not” Sehun scoffed, “Just because I’m fab, and you’re but a lowly peasant”

Kai rolled his eyes again and moved away to go sit on one of the two chairs in the room.

He and Sehun were in one of the music practice rooms. The one that happened to contain the piano which neither of them knew how to play, but since they were both free and none of the others were – that and this was the only place they were allowed to go since it was sound proof and they wouldn’t disrupt any ongoing classes – they both ended up there.

Sehun rolled his eyes and walked over to the Ipod doc in the corner, he put in his Ipod and chose a song.

Kai grinned as the sound of Justin Timberlake’s Mirror filled the room.

“Man, I love this song” He grinned at his skinny friend.

Sehun nodded, moving over to sit on the piano stool, “Me too, hence why it’s on my Ipod” he replied wittily.

Kai stuck his middle finger up in return, then closed his eyes and leant back on the chair, enjoying the sound of the music, until Sehun threw a wad of balled up paper at him.

“Ew, what do you want, face?”

“Rude” Sehun said for the second time since they’d gotten there, “And I wanted to ask you something”

Kai raised a brow, “What?” he asked.

Sehun shifted uncomfortably, as he looked at Kai, a nervous pink flush on his face, “So, um, you know how you and Soo have... you know?”

“What?”

You know” Sehun flapped his hands about as he spoke before holding them in his lap, “Done it...”

“Had ?” Kai asked, trying not to laugh at his best friend, “Yeah? What of it?”

Sehun blushed a darker red, “I... I just... What’s it like? And what... did you, like, were you o-on top, or..?”

Kai let out a chuckle at that, “You’re really asking me about my life right now?” he grinned, “THE Oh Sehun, blushing like a school girl and asking about ? Man, what a day to be me”

“Shut the up and either answer me or leave me the alone” Sehun glared, the tips of his ears now red to match his face.

Kai sighed, and gave Sehun a soft smile, “Sorry, mate. Didn’t know you were actually serious” he said, and when Sehun gave him a small nod he continued, “Well, I don’t know, I mean, it’s hard to describe it to someone who’s never done it, you know? But it... it feels amazing. Like nothing you’ve ever experienced before. The first time’s kinda awkward, and not brilliant, but it’s still nice.

 “It’s that, eyes roll to the back of your head kind of pleasure” he said, trying to word it right, “And I um, yeah, I topped... Don’t tell Kyungsoo I told you that because he will hit me...”

Sehun smiled slightly, “Do you think I’m pathetic?” he asked, “You know, for being a... a ?”

“No” Kai answered honestly, “I think it’s fine either way. So what if you’ve not had yet? You and Luhan will do it when you’re ready. And besides, I think it’s normal. You’re seventeen at the end of the day, man. You’ve got your whole life ahead of you. can wait”

Sehun smiled again, “Thanks” he said quietly, “I just... I mean, I think I’m ready. But Luhan... he said he isn’t, not yet. Which I get, I mean, we’ve only been together for a few months, and we were ing stupid and argued all the time before that, so I get it, I do. But sometimes, it’s annoying, you know? When you get the s in class making fun of you and ”

“I know, man” Kai sighed, “But you’ve just got to be the better person and ignore them. It’ll happen when it happens, and until then, just be happy with what you’ve got”

Sehun nodded, “I know” he said, “I know, but it’s still annoying”

“Yup” Kai nodded, “It’s not any better when you’ve done it either, you know. They’re just ing . They come up to me from time to time and say about me and Soo, and it takes me all I’ve got not to punch the ers, because my parents’ll go ape if they find out I’ve been fighting”

Sehun tilted his head slightly, “Hey, do your parents know that you and So are dating?”

Kai nodded, “Yeah, told them a while back. Mum was cool with it, said she knew I was crushing on him for ages. Dad was a bit shocked at first, but said it doesn’t change who I am and I’ll always be his son regardless of who I love” he smiled slightly, “I was expected at least one of them to freak, you know? Mainly my Pa, because my Gramps and Granny are real strict, we’ll you’ve met them, you’d know. But yeah, it was great really”

“That’s brilliant” Sehun grinned, “You should have seen the look on my parents faces when I introduced them to Luhan” he laughed, “My mum was like ‘Oh, who’s this lovely lady?’ and Lu about lost it until my dad said, ‘Honey, that’s a boy’ haha, oh wow. She was apologising for like an hour after that. When he left, they sat me down and were like ‘are you sure this isn’t a phase?’ so I was all, ‘It’s not. I’m not saying I’m gay, but I like him a lot and that’s all there is to it’ and they were fine with it. Hey, do Soo’s parents know yet?”

Kai shook his head, “Nah. He won’t tell them yet, he’s too scared they’ll hate him” he sighed, “But he said he will soon”

“I get you there, Luhan hasn’t told his parents yet either” Sehun said, “Ah well, he’ll tell them when he’s ready. So maybe when we’re married or something” he laughed softly.

Kai rolled his eyes, “Can I ask you something? And it has to stay between you and me”

“Sure”

“Do you think Kyungsoo is ashamed of me? Do you think that’s why he won’t tell them?” Kai asked, looking down at his lap where he played with his fingers.

Sehun frowned, “Why would you even think that? Soo is nothing but proud to be with you” he said softly, “He would never, in a million years be ashamed of you, Jonginnie. So don’t ever think that, not ever. Do you think he’d kiss you and stuff in public if he was ashamed to be with you?” he shook his head and nudged Kai’s knee with his foot, “No. You know how strict his parents are. You know they’re very... uptight... So no, I don’t think he’s ashamed of you. Not one little bit, and I think he’d be hurt if he knew you thought that”

Kai nodded, “Sorry,” he said, “I just... I don’t know, I guess I just feel a little insecure sometimes, you know. Because Kyungsoo is amazing. He’s perfect in my eyes and I just... I can’t believe he’s even with me half the time”

“Dude” Sehun smiled, “If I was ever sure of two people ending up together for the rest of their lives – beside Yeol and Baekhyunnie – it’s you and Kyungsoo”

“Really?”

“Really really” Sehun chuckled, then added, “Oh change this song, I don’t even know why I have it on there”

Kai laughed at him, but did as he asked, switching it to The Beatles – Love me do.

--

Chen grinned and he and Kyungsoo made their way out the school. The two of them had decided to fob off the others and go get hot chocolate.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and Chen grabbed his hand and pulled him a long like a hyper little puppy, but he couldn’t help but smile. The other boy’s enthusiasm was infective.

“What kind are you going to get?” Chen asked, “I was thinking mint. I really love mint hot chocolate. It’s so good”

Kyungsoo laughed as they walked into the little place that sold nothing but chocolate based drinks and snacks, “I think I’ll probably get the cinnamon one” he said as they walked up to the counter where a grumpy looking bloke was stood.

“What can I get you?” he asked, his voice gruff and deep. His hair was a dirty blond, and he had lovely green eyes. His face was littered with freckles. He had a little bit of stubble, making him look y. He was tall, and well built. His name tag read “Dean”.

Chen gave him a polite smile, “Can we get one mint hot chocolate and one cinnamon hot chocolate please” he said, “And can we get a slice of the mud pie”

“Mm pie” the guy – Dean – smiled, making him look a lot friendlier and a lot cheekier, “Uh yeah, right, if you guys take a seat, it’ll be right up” he said.

“Thanks” Chen smiled and grabbed Kyungsoo’s hand again, dragging him over to a table where they still had a clear view of the worker.

Kyungsoo grinned, “Oh my god” he said.

Chen grinned back, “I know, right?”

“Could be get any ier, like damn!” Kyungsoo laughed, “But he reminds me of someone...”

“Yeah” Chen nodded, “Like someone I’ve seen on TV or something...”

Kyungsoo hummed, “I can’t for the life of me think who though”

“Me either,” Chen sighed, “That’s gonna bug me now!”

It wasn’t long before their drinks were brought over and Dean placed them down on the table along with the pie, “When you’re ready, just shout and I’ll bring the bill over”

“Thanks man” Chen nodded.

“No worries,” Dean grinned back, as he put two forks down on the table, “Enjoy” he said, then walked away to join his co-worker at the counter again – a long haired guy, who was taller than him and wore a plaid shirt.

Kyungsoo look a long gulp of his drink and let out a moan, “Oh god, that’s good” he said.

Chen gave him a look.

“What?”

“You sound like you’re gonna because of the damn drink” Chen shot back before taking a drink of his own.

Kyungsoo laughed, “Well, it is pretty damn good” he said, then picked up and fork and broke off a chunk of the pie, bringing it up to his mouth and popping it in.

“Well gee, thanks for basically letting me know what you sound like when you get off” Chen rolled his eyes, “I could have gone forever without knowing that”

Kyungsoo grinned, “I’m sure you’ll get over it” he said.

The two of them then pretty much devoured the pie before finishing off their drinks. Not bothering to call for the bill yet as they just wanted to sit and chat for a while.

“So you’re the one that takes it right?”

Kyungsoo choked slightly on the air, “W-What?” he got out.

Chen grinned, “In the sack, Kai’s the one giving it, you’re the one taking it”

“Oh my god, you can’t just ask that!” Kyungsoo’s eyes were wide and his mouth was agape, “And in public! Jesus, Chen!”

But Chen only laughed, “What? I was curious”

“Curiosity killed the cat, you know”

Chen grinned, “Yeah, but satisfaction brought it back” he wiggled his brows, making Kyungsoo roll his eyes, but smile nonetheless.

“How does anyone even put up with you?” Kyungsoo asked exasperatedly before calling Dean over.

Chen laughed and pulled out his wallet, “You tell me, you’re the one that’s hanging out with me” he said, handing the right amount of cash over to Dean before he and Kyungsoo said goodbye to him and made their way out of the shop.

Chen wrapped an arm around Kyungsoo’s shoulders as they walked, “So,” he said with a grin, “Where to next, buddy?”

“My house? I just want to flop” Kyungsoo laughed, “You wanna give me a massage? I’ll give you cake”

“Home made cake?”

“Yeah, I made it last night”

“Then, my friend, you have a deal!”

They two of them chatted lightly as they made their way to Kyungsoo’s house. Once they got there, they made their way up to Kyungsoo’s room, where Kyungsoo did indeed flop. He shrugged out of his shirt and laid face-down on his bed, whilst Chen dumped his bag and coat on Kyungsoo’s desk before making his way over to the other.

Chen laughed as Kyungsoo let out a huff of indignation as he threw a leg over the other and sat on the back of his thighs.

“I need to sit here so I can work your knots best” Chen laughed.

Kyungsoo sighed, but brought his hands to rest under his cheek as Chen worked on his back. He let out a groan as he did, “Jesus, I should hire you to do this. I forgot how stressed I get”

“Only you could forget how stressed you get” Chen laughed again, “But seriously, you have so much tension going on. What’s got you all... bleh?”

Kyungsoo shrugged a little, “Just school really. And my parents”

“Your parents?”

“Yeah”

“How come?” Chen asked, moving down to Kyungsoo’s lower back.

Kyungsoo sighed, “Well, not so much my dad, but my mum’s been all on my case lately, making sure I get good grades, making sure I’m ready for college when it comes. But mostly, she’s been on about me getting a girlfriend, saying it’s about time I had a nice girl on my arm.” He said, “This is why I can’t tell her about Jongin yet, because I know she’ll just get all... mad at me. Nothing worse than having a gay kid, eh”

“Oh Soo” Chen frowned, “Don’t say that. Your mum’s being too much, man, I know, but don’t let her get to you. No matter what, you’ll always have us as your family anyway”

“Thanks, Jongdae” the younger boy smiled, closing his eyes, “But she’s still my mum you know? I just... I need her to accept me for who I am. If she doesn’t... I really don’t know what I’m going to do. I know that Jongin really wants me to come out to my parents, and they love him, they do, but I just know that if they find out that we’re more than just friends, ’ll hit the fan”

Chen’s hands worked back up to Kyungsoo’s shoulders, “I’m sorry. You know, that you have to go through all this. It’s not fair”

“Don’t worry about it. It’s not like it’s going to change any time soon” he sighed, then turned under Chen, gently pushing the older boy off of him as he did before sitting up and putting his shirt back on again, “So, how about that cake?”

Chen smiled as he got to his feet and stretched, “Cake sounds lovely”

--

Xiumin laughed from his place on Kris’s back.

The two of them had been at their respective homes, when Kris decided to call the older boy and see if he wanted to hang out. Since Xiumin had nothing to do, he readily agreed and Kris went over to pick him up.

Somehow, on their walk, Xiumin had ended up being piggy-backed by Kris, who was now running at full speed towards the park.

It was already dark out, since it was nine o’clock. Really, they probably shouldn’t have been out, considering it was a school night. But they were feeling rebellious and free and happy, so they didn’t care all that much.

“The park?” Xiumin laughed from his place on Kris’s back, his arms holding tightly around Kris’s shoulder, as the taller boy held onto his thighs.

“Yes, the park, because we’re young and we need to make time to play” Kris answered with a grin.

Xiumin rolled his eyes, “He says after we were at the arcade like four days ago”

“A lot can happen in four days” Kris pointed out, “Such as your reconciliation with our young Jongdae”

Xiumin smiled softly, “There is that” he said, as Kris slowed to a walk and entered the park.

“Shall I let you down now? Then we can go play on the swings” Kris asked with a grin.

“Let me down good sir! Then we shall swing until we can swing no more!” Xiumin called out.

Kris let Xiumin down, then the two of them made their way over to the swings. It was nice. It was quiet, too, which Xiumin liked. He was partial to the quiet, although with a boyfriend like Chen, he wasn’t sure how that worked.

But like this, he enjoyed it. He liked that when he was with Kris, they didn’t need to talk all the time, they were content to just be there, sit on the swings and enjoy the other’s company. It was at times like this, that Xiumin was glad to have a friend in Kris. When they were younger, they were never really close, close, since they’d only met when they were eleven, but even then, Kris mainly paid attention to Tao or Lay. But then as they got to around thirteen or fourteen, they started to talk more, started to hang around more, which was nice. When Luhan and Chen went off to play football together, and Tao had his Wushu practice and Lay his piano lessons, the two of them would head off together and get ice-cream or just go and play basket ball or something.

They got a lot closer as the years went on, which Xiumin was happy about. He liked that Kris was one of his best friends. Kris was the kind of guy that people would always assume was cold, or mean, but he was the complete opposite. He was a goof, and so kind and warm, that it blew Xiumin’s mind when he first found out. And had he not fallen for Chen, he had a sneaking suspicion that Kris would have been the object of his affections.

“What are you thinking?” Kris asked, tearing Xiumin from his reverie.

Xiumin looked up, slightly wide-eyed, but then recovered himself and smiled, “I was thinking about you actually” he admitted, “I’m just really glad to have you as a friend”

Kris beamed upon hearing that, “Aw, Min! I’m really glad to have you as a friend too” he said, swinging a little more on his swing seat.

Xiumin chuckled, “You know” he said, “If I didn’t like my ChenChen so much, I think I’d probably have a crush on you”

“For real?” Kris laughed, “Well, in that case, I fell special. The one and only Kim Minseok doesn’t fall for just anyone”

“Ain’t that the truth” Xiumin laughed, “It’s just ‘cause you’re so nice” he admitted, “and really sweet”

Kris gasped dramatically, “Are you saying it’s not because of my charming good looks?”

“Oh, yes, how could I forget” Xiumin played along in an over exaggerated tone, “Wu Yifan, you are the most amazingly handsome, best looking man I have ever laid my eyes upon. As soon as I saw your beauty, I was overcome with love. The only reason I went for my Dae is because I knew, I could never be enough for your blinding handsomeness” he fake swooned in his seat.

Kris burst into a fit of soft laughter, “Oh my god. Min, you don’t half make my day” he let out between chuckles, “That was brilliant”

“I try” Xiumin grinned, “But on a serious note, can I ask you something?”

“Shoot”

“What’s going on with you and Tao? I mean, you guys were kind of... awkward with each other for a while”

“Oh, um... we kinda, you know, made out...”

Xiumin raised a brow, “Kind of made out?” he bit back a smile, “Kris, you dog”

“Oh shut up” Kris laughed, “Anyway, I told him we couldn’t... you know and he just told me to kiss him and question it later, so I did, but then we like made out... a lot... and we have a couple times since then too, but I feel awkward about it because what if it goes all up? I don’t want to ruin my friendship with him, you know?”

Xiumin nodded, “Maybe you should... I don’t know, give it a chance? I mean, you both know you like each other, and it’s obvious you care about each other a whole lot, so why not just go for it? Ask him out?”

“I can’t Min...” Kris ran a hand over his face, “I just... can’t. Not yet. I need to make sure my head’s in the right place, because if I do go for this, I want it to work”

“I understand” Xiumin smiled softly, “Shall we move onto a lighter topic?”

“Yes, let’s” Kris smiled gratefully.

Xiumin smirked, “Wanna see some funny pictures of Jongdae, that he doesn’t know I took?”

--

Baekhyun sighed and ran a hand over his face. It had been a long day. A very, very, long day.

First, he’d gotten to school, only to realise he’d forgotten the homework he’d stayed up late the night before to finish. Then, he’d gotten called out on it and lectured in front of the entire class. Then, at lunch, he spilled juice down the front of his favourite t-shirt. After that, he got teased in class by not only the other students, but his teacher for getting the answer wrong. In his last class of the day he’d been yelled at for something that wasn’t even his fault and gotten detention.

In detention, he’d been made to clean the whole classroom, at the end of which, he got a text from Chen saying that he was blowing him off to hang out with Xiumin! It was just a really, really bad day.

Not only that, but then, on his way home, he’d been splashed by a muddy puddle, thanks to a passing by car who was going over the limit. And when he got home, he got a lecture off his mum about how he looked and how she’d gotten a phone call from his teacher about his missing homework. Brilliant.

Without so much as a word back to his mum, he headed straight up the stairs, threw his bag in his room and went to the bathroom where he drew himself a nice, hot bubble bath.

He walked over to the bathroom-friendly radio on the windowsill and flicked it on, turning it to the station he knew would play only ballads.

He stripped out of his clothes and threw them in the hamper before climbing into the tub and sinking into the bubbly water, which smelt of lavender, calming him down almost instantly.

He let himself stay in the bath for longer than he usually would, considering the fact he thought that after the day he’d had, he deserved a little him time.

He ran his hands over himself, just letting the water ripple over his skin. He let his hands move up and down his arms, across his chest and stomach, letting the lavender scented water sooth him.

After a good forty-five minutes, he dragged himself out of the bath and wrapped a towel around his waist before pulling the plug and watching the water spiral away down the drain. With a satisfied sigh, he turned off the radio then made his way back over to his bedroom where he looked at his phone to see he had four missed calls from Chanyeol.

He didn’t bother to dress, instead he chose to lie down on his bed and stare up at the ceiling as he called his boyfriend back.

“Baek” Chanyeol answered on the third ring.

Baekhyun smiled, “Hey, Yeollie. What’s up?”

“I just wanted to see how you were” Chanyeol’s voice came from the other end of the line, “You seemed really stressed out today at school, so I wanted to check up on you”

“It’s just been one of those days” Baekhyun sighed, “But I’m fine, baby, don’t worry. I would have called back sooner, but I was in the bath”

“Oh right” Chanyeol replied, “let me guess, you used the lavender bubble bath I got you for Christmas?”

Baekhyun laughed softly down the phone, “How did you know?” he smiled, “But yeah, I do love that stuff, it’s so relaxing”

“Why do you think I got it for you?”

“Fair point” Baekhyun smiled, “Are you doing anything right now?”

“No, why?”

“Wanna come sleep over? I really can’t be dealing with my parents right now” Baekhyun answered, “We can order a take away and just... cuddle”

“Of course” he could hear the smile in Chanyeol’s voice, “Want me to bring one of my shirts for you to wear? And Taz?”

Baekhyun grinned. Taz was one of Chanyeol’s large teddies. It was the Tasmanian Devil, and Baekhyun loved it. It was nice to cuddle up to, “Yes! To both” he grinned, “I love you Yeol”

“I love you too, Baek. I’ll be there in like fifteen, okay?”

“Okay, just come straight up when you get here. Door’s unlocked anyway, since my mum’s home”

“Alright, see you soon” Chanyeol said before hanging up.

Baekhyun smiled. Chanyeol really was the best.

Throwing the phone to one side, he got up and dried himself off. He threw his towel over his desk chair, then grabbed a pair of clean boxers before crawling back onto his bed to wait for Chanyeol, who arrived not long later with an overnight bag in one hand and Taz in the other.

Chanyeol didn’t even wait to be asked before he handed Taz to the smiling Baekhyun, then pulled his spare tee from his bag and chucked it to his boyfriend, who pulled it on right away and took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of Chanyeol, who chuckled at the sight.

Chanyeol kicked off his jeans and set his bag down at the foot of the bed before crawling onto it and taking Baekhyun in his arms.

“Has my baby had a rough day?” he asked softly, his deep voice sending welcome vibrations through Baekhyun, who nodded in return.

“Like you wouldn’t believe” he sighed, “you have no idea how glad I am that you’re here right now”

Chanyeol smiled as Baekhyun let go of Taz and instead snuggled into his chest, wrapping his arms tightly around Chanyeol’s waist.

“Want me to make it better?” Chanyeol asked, his voice lulling Baekhyun as he rocked him gently.

Baekhyun nodded, “Please” he murmured into Chanyeol’s chest.

In a calming voice, Chanyeol began to sing, keeping it quiet, so only Baekhyun could hear, even though there was no one else with them. It just seemed more intimate that way.

He sang until Baekhyun fell asleep, then laid them both down, pulling the cover over them as he did.

He closed his eyes and let out a yawn.

A little nap before they ate wouldn’t hurt.

Besides, he figured it would do the shorter boy some good.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Okay, so this was more of a filler chapter than anything....
I just wanted to show more of the boys' friendships~ I mean, ChenSoo is
just super cute, so I wanted to write it! and XiuRis~ Ahaa. Plus Bonus!Baekyeol~~ 


Yeah, so drop me a comment and let me know your thoughts and feelings~
Sub to me if you wanna be updated on this random explotion of words
And up-vote me if you deem my work good enough for the honour~

Thank you guys for reading and sticking with me!!!!

Much loves~
Until next time<3