One.

Back to Reality!

Back to school again. It was never fun, but there they were. The Christmas holidays were over and the prison they went to learn in was now back in action.

Baekhyun was walking to school with Chen to one side of him and Kyungsoo on his other.

“So guess what a little birdie told me happened over the holidays” Baekhyun smirked at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo raised a brow and adjusted his back pack slightly, “What?” he asked.

“Well, I heard that little Soo lost his V-Card” Baekhyun grinned a grin that could rival one of Chanyeol’s.

Kyungsoo shrugged, feigning indifference, but the blush on his face said otherwise, “So what if I did” he said.

“Ha, didn’t think Kai had it in him” Chen said, a laugh leaving his lips.

It had been three months since the trip that first made them all friends, but it seemed like they’d known each other since forever. Chen had just fit in so well and he and Baekhyun simply adored each other. 

Kyungsoo, also, had taken a liking to Chen, which was why a lot of the time the three of them would been seen together, sometimes with either Lay and/or Chanyeol tagging along.

Chanyeol and Kris had become very close in that time too, becoming the best of friends so it was rare to see one without the other.

Xiumin and Lay had started to spend more time with each other, since Chen had told Xiumin that Lay knew about their relationship. Xiumin simply adored Lay and since he’d gotten a lot closer to the younger boy, he totally understood why Chen seemed to love him so much. And the same, Lay saw why Chen wanted to be with Xiumin, the boy was simply a delight.

Luhan and Sehun were the pair that seemed to amuse everyone the most. They were with each other pretty much twenty-four-seven. They still bickered like mad and got into pointless arguments which would end in a pretty heated make-out session or them ignoring each other for a few hours until one of them apologised and just ended it. But it was obvious to everyone that looked that the two cared deeply for one another.

When Sehun wasn’t with Luhan, he was found with Kai. Usually off dancing, or if not, playing basketball with Chanyeol and Kris on the court behind his house.  Or Tao, in one of their houses playing video games as Tao complained about Kris and/or how he didn’t have the latest addition to his Gucci collection.

Kai spent a lot of time with Kyungsoo too, as was expected, since the two had pretty much become the sponsors of P.D.A. If Kai and Kyungsoo were together, it was a pretty safe bet that they were trying to eat each other’s faces, or each other in a way which they thought was discreet.

All in all, everyone seemed to just work together.

Suho and Lay were still as happy as ever with each other, though only Chen knew about it. Suho still didn’t know that Chen knew though. Lay wanted to tell him, he was just waiting for the right time.

“He was very surprising” Kyungsoo said quietly, making Baekhyun and Chen giggle and demand details which in the end Kyungsoo shared with them as they walked through the school doors and headed up to Baekhyun’s locker where they’d promised to meet Chanyeol, since they all had first period together.

“Wow” Baekhyun said as he reached his locker and opened it to put some things away, “That good, huh? Wonder where he learnt it all”

“God knows” Kyungsoo shrugged, “He hadn’t done it before either, so my best guess is that he looked it up on the internet” he laughed.

Chen laughed with him, “That wouldn’t actually surprise me”

“Hey guys” a deep voice came from behind them, and they turned to see Chanyeol walking up to them.

“Hey” Baekhyun beamed, leaning up on his tiptoes to accept the kiss that Chanyeol offered him.

“No kissing in the halls” someone laughed.

They looked up to see Suho walking past them with an armful of papers.

“Aw don’t be like that sir! We need to express ourselves somehow” Chen grinned.

Suho rolled his eyes, “Well, there are others ways to do that whilst you’re in school, Jongdae” he called back over his shoulder before disappearing around the corner. Not that Chanyeol or Baekhyun noticed, since they were still locked at the lips.

Kyungsoo coughed loudly until they parted, and Chanyeol shot him a grin, “Soo! Heard you got lucky in the holidays”

“Seriously, how the did you lot find out?” Kyungsoo asked.

They all looked at him as if it were obvious before, in unison, saying “Sehun”

“What about me?” Sehun’s voice piped up.

He was walking towards them with Luhan at his side, his arm thrown over the elder’s shoulder whilst Luhan’s was wrapped around Sehun’s waist.

“Just telling Soo how we found out about him and Kai making the beast with two backs” Chen explained, before waving at Luhan, who shook his head in amusement and waved back.

Sehun laughed, “Oh yeah! Kai wouldn’t shut up about it for days. I kicked him out of my house in the end. My mum gave me a load of for that, too. Said I shouldn’t treat Kai so badly” he scoffed, “The bag deserves it”

“So you felt the need to tell every one of our friends?” Kyungsoo deadpanned.

“Pretty much” Sehun laughed as Kris and Tao came walking up to them Xiumin and Lay in tow.

Lay skipped over and pulled Chen into a hug which the other returned right off the bat.

“Did I miss much?” Lay asked when he pulled back and Xiumin took his place in Chen’s arms.

Baekhyun shook his head, “Nah, we were just talking about Kyungsoo’s life”

“Oh right” Kris laughed, “Heard you did the do with our dancing machine”

Tao nodded, “I swear, everyone in this group is just ing each other” he said before scrunching up his nose in distaste.

“Ew, no offence but I wouldn’t bang like two thirds of you” Baekhyun said.

“So you’d bang some of them!?” Chanyeol huffed, “Gee thanks”

Baekhyun patted his lovingly, “You know I didn’t mean it like that, Yeol”

Chanyeol opened his mouth to reply but before he could get out a word, Kai was skipping over happily.

“Morning all” the second youngest grinned, only to be met with nine smirking faces and one bemused one, “Uh... Did I miss something?”

“Oh no, we’re pretty sure you got it” Chanyeol said, wiggling his brows.

Kris laughed, “Yeah, I’m sure you know everything that’s going on”

“Some might say we’re pleasantly surprised at how much you know” Chen said.

“Or at least one of us was, anyway” Baekhyun added.

Kai’s face drained of colour before he turned a brilliant red and turned to face Sehun, “You didn’t” he demanded.

“Oh, but I did” Sehun said from where he was nuzzling into Luhan’s hair.

“You bastard!” Kai hissed, then turned to Kyungsoo, “I am so sorry! I didn’t think he’d tell anyone”

Kyungsoo just looked at him, “This is Sehun we’re talking about”

“He has a point”

“Shut the up, Sehun!” Kai growled, “Soo, I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean for them all to find out” he said, “Can I make it up to you?”

“How?” Kyungsoo asked, his eyes narrowing suspiciously.

Kai smiled, “How about we skip first period and head up to the roof? I have my Ipad with me~ We can watch Sherlock~ or at least like, half of an episode”

“Oh fine” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, but he couldn’t hide the smile that spread across his lips, “Later guys” he said before latching onto Kai’s arm and disappearing with him.

Everyone looked to Luhan and Sehun.

“What?” Luhan asked, nudging Sehun, who was whispering something in his ear, making the younger look up too.

It was Chanyeol that answered, “We were just wondering if you two got your freak on too” he said.

Sehun shot them all a glare before taking Luhan’s hand and dragging him away, to walk the elder to his first lesson.

--

“... And so, we find that we all perceive things in different ways. A song, take for example, Numb by Linkin Park. Could you imagine the possibilities? To one person, it might be a song about finding yourself and learning to be you in spite of what society’s opinions say you should be, and yet to another, it might infer that it is about a father looking down on his son because the father wasted his own life and is now trying to push what he thinks he should have done onto his son, whilst the son is rebelling because that is simply not him. So, for this lesson...”

The sound of the teacher’s monotonous voice faded into the background as Luhan stared out the window in boredom. It wasn’t that he didn’t like the lesson, but they’d been over this before the holidays and if he had to hear one more thing about perception or interpretation, he was going to head- the wall out of sheer frustration.

“Psst”

Luhan rolled his eyes. To give in, or to ignore, that was the question.

“Psst, Luhan”

On the one hand, to give in meant a conversation to relive his boredom, but on the other hand, ignorance meant being able to get lost in his own mind.

“Psst! Psst, Lu! Luhan” A sigh, “I know you can hear me, , now stop ing ignoring me”

Luhan turned to face Xiumin, “What?” he asked, his face contorted into a look of what he hoped was annoyance.

But Xiumin only rolled his eyes, “Don’t act like you didn’t want a distraction from individual perception” Xiumin chuckled quietly, “I need to ask you something”

“Fine” Luhan reluctantly gave in, “What’s up?” he asked.

Xiumin chuckled again, “So, what got you to give in to Sehun? You never told me...”

“Oh that” Luhan groaned dramatically, “I don’t know, he just... We... Things just changed and we got closer. It’s been like three months anyways, so why bring it up now?”

Xiumin shrugged, “Anything to get out of listening to Mr. Park”

“Fair point” Luhan chuckled.

“...And so, I want three A4 pages on this by next week, alright?” Mr. Park said loudly, “Okay, class dismissed”

With that, everyone packed up their things and made their way out of the room.

Xiumin and Luhan made their way to Sehun’s locker, where they’d agreed to meet the others for break, bickering lightly on their way.

Luhan squeaked slightly as a hand grabbed his upper arm and pulled him forward, then slammed him back against the lockers – though not hard enough to hurt him – pinning him there. He glanced up and saw Sehun smirking down at him.

“Arsehole” Luhan glared, but there was no menace behind it.

Sehun let out a tinkling laugh, “Don’t act like you don’t love it” he said, leaning down and pressing his lips to Luhan’s, loving the way the elder melted into him as he kissed back.

Xiumin rolled his eyes and waited as few by few the others arrived. He walked away from the snogging couple and over to Chen and Lay who were laughing at something or other.

“What’s so funny?” Xiumin asked, moving to stand beside Lay.

Lay smiled, “Nothing, just something that happened in Maths”

“You kinda had to be there” Chen shrugged.

“Oh,” Xiumin nodded, “Okay” he said as Baekhyun turned to them.

“Guys” said Baekhyun, “Can someone please tell me why we’re standing here watching those two” he shot a disgusted look at Sehun and Luhan, “make out”

Chen shrugged, “Dunno, wanna go get a drink from the vending machine?”

Baekhyun nodded.

“Count me in” Chanyeol said, wrapping an arm around Baekhyun’s shoulders then leading the way down the hall whilst the others – with the exception of Luhan and Sehun – followed after them.

--

The rest of the day went by without a hitch, and before long the last bell had rang and they all set off home.

Lay and Chen walked side by side whilst Kris and Xiumin walked behind them. Kris was off to the hair dressers, Chen and Xiumin were off to Chen’s and Lay was off to Suho’s house – since he knew where the spare key was and he had nothing better to do, not that the other’s knew, of course – whilst the other seven were going over to Kai’s house to hang out, seeing as his mum and dad were working late.

“So, where are you going anyway? I thought you’d be going to hang out with the others” Kris said, catching up to Lay.

Lay shrugged, “Family are in town. They’re only here for a couple days so they wanna see me” he lied, “Are you going to Kai’s after you’ve had your hair done?”

“Yeah” Kris nodded, “I’m not staying though, I’m just picking up Tao, then he’s coming to my place for movies and to stay over. My mum said she misses her little Panda, so forced him into spending the night”

Chen laughed, “I think your mum wants you to date Tao more than we do” he said, pulling Xiumin to his side and wrapping an arm around him.

Kris opened his mouth to say something but before he could get a word out, someone called his name from behind them.

“Kris!!! Kris wait up!!”

The four of them turned to see a cute, short haired girl in a boy's uniform running over to them and stopping by Kris’s side, punching him in the arm as a greeting.

“Oh, hey Amber! What’s up?” Kris grinned, nudging her with his elbow.

Amber grinned and pulled off her jumper, tying it around her waist as they started to walk again, “My dad told me you were going to the hairdressers and I figured I’d come with. My brother’s boyfriend is working there today”

“Jonghyun has a boyfriend?” Chen asked, not bothering to hold back his curiosity.

Amber laughed, “Well, he says they’re just friends, but you should see them around each other” she said, “It’s like all they wanna do is pounce on each other”

“Who’s the guy?” Xiumin asked.

“You know Kim Kibum, from Baekhyun’s art class?” Amber replied, “Or ‘Key’ as he likes to be called. Yeah, well that guy”

Chen hummed.

“Aren’t they like, best friends or something?” Lay asked, pulling a lollipop out of his pocket and opening it before shoving it in his mouth and putting the rubbish back in his pocket, making Chen roll his eyes.

Amber nodded, “Yeah, but there’s best friend close and then there’s Jjong and Key close” she laughed.

Kris cracked a smile, “I think your just jealous because your brother has a better love life than you”

“Oh shut up” Amber said, “That’s so not it. Besides, I’ve been too busy helping out Sulli with her love life. I think she’s going insane”

“Isn’t that Sehun’s cousin?” Xiumin asked.

Amber smiled at him, “Yeah. Not that she likes people knowing” she laughed, “She thinks he’s a brat and will tarnish her reputation”

Lay let out a tinkering laugh, “Oh well, this is where I leave you” he said, “I’ve gotta go that way” he pointed to the left.

Kris gave Lay a quick hug, “Have fun”

Xiumin offered him a wave as Chen grinned and said, “Yeah, don’t get into too much trouble”

“See ya, Yixing!” Amber said, pecking him lightly on the cheek before grabbing Kris’s hand and running off with him.

Lay flipped Chen the bird before walking off in the opposite direction.

He walked the long walk to Suho’s house. Getting there after around thirty-five minutes and knowing Suho would be about another half an hour. He reached under the mat and pulled out the spare key, unlocking the door before putting it back and stepping inside.

He hung his backpack up in the hall way on one of the many pegs and kicked off his shoes before heading into the living room, lollipop still in his mouth as he flopped down on the sofa and grabbed the remote, flicking on the TV and smiling as a rerun of Buffy came onto the screen.

“Do~ Do do do~ Do do~” He sang along with the theme tune as the credits began to roll.

The front door opened and Suho came in, upon seeing Lay’s bag hanging up in the hall he smiled and put his laptop bag down on the table beneath the pegs. He kicked off his shoes, shoving them beside Lay’s before walking into the living room to see the younger bobbing his head along to the music from the TV.

“Hey, you” Suho smiled, walking in and leaning over the back of the sofa to kiss Lay on the lips before moving around it to his next to him, “How was your first day back?” he asked.

Lay shrugged, “Not too bad. I think I blanked out like half of it, and Sehun pushed me out of my chair at lunch”

“Ah that was you. Soohyun was telling me someone got shoved out of their seat and threw a hissy fit” Suho smirked.

Lay glared at him slightly, “I did not, throw a hissy fit. Thank you very much!” he said, “I’ll have you know I got right back up and pushed him out of his in return”

“How very mature of you” Suho laughed.

“I try,” Lay said, cracking a smile, “So how goes the whole teaching thing? Still ?”

Suho laughed again, “It goes well. I have this one kid in the year below you, total nightmare. I was seriously considering throwing a mouse at her head to shut her up. Maybe even a keyboard”

“That bad?”

“You can only imagine” Suho sighed, “But it’s not so bad, I mean there’s only a few months left of this year and then I can relax for a bit before diving back into the wonderful life of teaching”

Lay rolled his eyes. He was used to Suho being a drama queen about his job, but he knew the older boy loved what he did. He liked that he was able to guide kids through their teenage years and help them on the path to success – or what he hoped would be success at least.

“I thought you had plans with your friends today?” Suho said after a while as he stood up and walked out of the room and to the kitchen, Lay following after him.

Lay shrugged as he sat on one of the stools at the bar, “I did, but I ditched to come see you instead. We’re all heading over to Minseok’s place tomorrow anyway. I think he and Chen are gonna come out to everyone”

“Wait. They’ve not told their friends they’re dating and it’s been like.... what? Nine months or so?” Suho asked in surprise.

Lay hummed, “Yeah, but it’s not so bad. I mean, they were both kinda worried about what people might think. Although, if I’m honest I think it had a lot to do with me and Luhan”

“You and Luhan? why?”

“Well,” Lay sighed, “Even though Dae and Min are totally loved up, they can both be, I don’t know, a little insecure sometimes. I think Min thinks that Jongdae might still have feelings for me. And Dae has told me that he gets kinda bleh about how close Minnie and Lulu are” he said, “It’s stupid, but I get it. I mean, sometimes people read into friendships more than they should and it makes them feel bad, so I think they were just waiting to see if the other s up”

Suho hummed and nodded, “I see” he said, “So why now? Why are they laying it all out on the table now?”

“Dunno” Lay admitted, “I suppose it’s because they’ve been in it for so long they’ve realised it’s for real and neither me, nor Luhan, are going to mess it up for them” he guessed.

Suho nodded thoughtfully as he flicked on the kettle and got out two mugs, shoving a PG-Tip in each of them and two spoons of sugar. He got the milk out of the fridge and placed it to one side as he waited for the kettle to boil.

“So Minseok doesn’t think Jongdae has feelings for you anymore?” Suho asked over the sound of the bubbling water inside the kettle.

Lay sighed, “Well, I think so. Or at least I hope he doesn’t think that way. I really love Min and I don’t want him to ever feel like I’m coming between him and Jongdae, you know”

“I feel like I’m in a soap opera” Suho sighed as the kettle boiled. He reached over and took it, pouring the boiling water into each mug before setting it back down again and grabbing a tea spoon to stir the drinks and dispose of the tea bags before adding the milk and stirring the drinks again.

He handed one of this mugs to Lay before putting the spoon in the sink to wash later. He then sat on the stool opposite Lay so that he could face the younger boy as they chatted over their drinks.

“You know what’s really weird?” Suho said after a moment of comfortable silence.

“What?” Lay asked with a smile, bringing his mug into both his hands to warm them.

Suho smiled back, “We’ve been together for just over three months” he said, “How crazy is that?”

“Very” Lay chuckled, “But you should know, I only stuck around for the drinks and the awesome food you make”

Suho rolled his eyes, “Is that so?”

“Well,” Lay smirked, “Your body is also one of the perks, so I guess you can add that to the list too”

“I’m flattered” Suho let out in melodramatic delight.

Lay laughed, “You should be” he said, “Oh and I can only stay until like, nine tonight, because I have to go pick something up from Baek’s house before I go home”

“Alright” Suho smiled, “Well, hurry up and drink your tea then because we’ve still got the last episode of Supernatural to watch. Oh and that works out for me actually because I’ve got to go over my lesson plans”

Lay grinned before taking a large sip of tea, “Ah, hot” he gasped putting the mug back down with a pout, making Suho laugh.

--

Kai smiled as he walked back into his living room, “Tao” he said, “Kris is at the front door to pick you up”

Tao smiled and got to his feet, grabbing his bag as he did and making his way out of the room, “Bye guys, see you tomorrow” he called over his shoulder.

Kai chuckled as he walked over and sat back down beside Kyungsoo.

“What’s the deal with those two anyway?” Luhan asked, “I mean, are they dating, or what? I’m confused...”

Baekhyun sighed, “It’s... Complicated”

“What d’you mean?” Luhan frowned.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo shared a look, “I think it’s better if you ask Kris” Baekhyun said.

“Yeah” Kyungsoo nodded, “I don’t think it’s something he’d want us talking about”

Luhan’s brows furrowed, surely Kris should have told him about this before. But then again, he’d noticed the big lug had been pretty hung up on Tao over the past couple of months, so he couldn’t be too upset about it. It wasn’t like they had to share everything.

“Well, on a completely different subject” Sehun said, slinging an arm around Luhan, “Does anyone know why Lay seems to disappear all the time lately?”

Chanyeol hummed, “He does, doesn’t he” he frowned, “Wonder what that’s about”

“I’m sure he has other friends you know, guys. Or maybe he’s got himself a secret girlfriend or something” Luhan shrugged.

Baekhyun, who was half way through taking a drink of his coke, snorted and choked. Chanyeol patted him on the back until he managed to get his breath back and speak, “Yixing? A girlfriend?” he laughed, “No. I’m sorry but no. That boy is as bent as a ten bob note”

“Fine, a boyfriend” Luhan glared slightly, “My point is still relevant”

Baekhyun shrugged one shoulder, “Maybe, but I can’t see him having a secret relationship. The kid’s too innocent”

“How innocent can he be though?” Kai asked, “I mean, he dated Chen didn’t he?”

Kyungsoo nudged him “Learn when to shut up” he said only to Kai, before speaking louder, “Does it matter either way? Lay can do what he wants, he’s a big boy. And besides, we shouldn’t even be talking about him like this, when he’s not here to defend himself”

“We weren’t having a go” Sehun said softly, “We were just pondering why he’s away so often”

Kyungsoo nodded, “I know, Sehunnie, but still, would you like it if it were you in his place?”

“I suppose not” Sehun smiled, “It’s nice to see I’ve been replaced as favourite kid, though”

Kyungsoo let out a tinkling laugh, “You could never be replaced, babyHun” he grinned, blowing a kiss at the younger.

Sehun rolled his eyes but grinned none the less as he let his head fall onto Luhan’s shoulder.

“Oh shoot” Luhan spoke up after a moment.

“What?” Sehun asked, lifting his head and looking at the elder in concern.

Luhan sighed, “I’ve got to get to work” he said, “I’ll see you guys tomorrow?”

“ ‘course” Baekhyun smiled.

“Come on,” Sehun said, getting to his feet and pulling Luhan up too, “I’ll walk you”

Luhan rolled his eyes, “You just want free ice-cream” he said, but took Sehun’s hand nonetheless as the younger lead the way out, calling ‘goodbye’ to the others over his shoulder as they left.

--

Sehun and Luhan walked hand in hand down the road, their footsteps echoing lightly off the pavement.

“Do you have to work tonight?” Sehun asked, “Can’t you just come to mine and hang out for a while?”

Luhan laughed softly, “Sehun, I need the money” he said, “I can’t keep relying on my parents forever, and besides, they stopped my allowance”

“Why?” Sehun asked, eyes slightly wider than usual as though the information was completely crazy.

Luhan blushed slightly, “I may or may not have ran up the phone bill to like... a-hundred-and-sixty pounds calling you and as a punishment got my allowance taken away to teach me a lesson” he sighed, “Good job I have a job, right?”

“You should have said, I would have called you” Sehun frowned as they entered the ice-cream parlour, “or I would have switched to texting”

Luhan smiled and let go of Sehun’s hand so that he could take off his bag and put on his apron, “Don’t worry about it, it’s not a big deal. It was bound to happen at some point. I use the phone too much anyway. It happened before too, when I was like, thirteen. Lay and me spent like three hours on the phone talking about boys”

“Really?” Sehun asked, taking Luhan’s bag and shoving it on his bag atop of his own, “Boys?”

Luhan grinned, “Well, can you blame me? One of them was you, by the way. Although, it was just talking about what a jerk you were” he wiggled his brows.

“Oh? I think I’m offended” Sehun smirked, moving forward so that he had Luhan pressed between himself and the counter, “Good job I changed your mind, isn’t it?”

Luhan hummed, smiling as Sehun bent down and kissed him softly. Sehun moved back after a moment with a grin.

“Get to work” he said, “I don’t want to get in trouble with your boss again”

“And he will” said a voice from behind them, “If he doesn’t stop harassing my workers”

Sehun turned and grinned up and the man that had spoken, “I’d hardly call it harassment if he enjoys it Mr. Lee”

Mr. Lee – or Donghae as most people called him – rolled his eyes, “Sehun, just go and sit down. I’ll even give you a free ice-cream if you stay quiet”

“Yes, sir!” Sehun saluted before pecking Luhan one last time on the lips and scurrying off to find himself a table.

Luhan grinned sheepishly at Donghae, “I’m sorry?” he said.

“Of course you are” Donghae shook his head, a small, amused smile on his lips, “Get to work, Luhan, and take your little boyfriend a cone on the house”

Luhan smiled as he made his way behind the counter, “Thanks, boss. You’re the best”

“I know I am” Donghae grinned, “Oh and if Hyukjae comes in...”

“I’ll send him through right away” Luhan nodded, as he did every time his boss asked about the man.

Donghae gave him a nod before walking off into the back room.

Luhan chuckled to himself as he made Sehun his cone and walked over to him, placing it in the happy boy’s hands.

“Thanks, Lu” Sehun smiled, the ice-cream and making a noise of satisfaction.

Luhan smiled, “Don’t mention it” he said, putting a hand under Sehun’s chin and loving the way Sehun closed his eyes and smiled – the way he did every time Luhan would do that.

He leant over and a bit of Sehun’s ice-cream before disappearing again to serve customers.

“You guys are all kinds of cute” a girl said from beside him, she was half way through wiping down the counter-top.

Luhan smiled, “Thanks. Hey, did you just start working here? I don’t think I’ve seen you before?”

“No” the girl smiled, “I’ve just changed my shift pattern though. I’m Sulli, by the way”

“Nice to meet you, Sulli” Luhan smiled, “I’m Luhan”

Sulli grinned, “Oh I know who you are” she said, shifting slightly to reach another part of the counter.

“How?” Luhan asked, his brows furrowed.

“Well,” Sulli smirked, “I’ve seen you around school a lot, and most of the time, you’re sticking your tongue down my cousin’s throat, so... he might have mentioned you a couple times too”

Luhan blinked, “Wait, you’re Sehun’s cousin?” he asked.

“That I am” she laughed, “Oh and you’ve got a customer” she said, before turning her back on Luhan and continuing her cleaning.

Luhan turned back to the customer, “Hello, how can I help you today?” he greated as per usual.

He liked his job at the ice-cream parlour, they were pretty laid back there, and flexible with the shifts, they paid well too, which was a bonus. And now that he was working alongside Sehun’s cousin, it made way for all kinds of fun.

Once he’d finished serving his customer, he turned back to Sulli, who was re-stocking the ice-cream that was low.

“So tell me,” he said, “What was Sehun like as a kid?”

Sulli grinned, glancing over at Sehun, who had now spotted them chatting, his face pale and his eyes wide, “What do you wanna know?” she asked with a smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey!! I'm back!
So, here's the first chapter~ I know it's not much cop, but it's just kind of setting it all up~
I hope you're looking forward to reading more!

So, make sure to drop me a comment and let me know what you though~

Sub and vote if you love me enough :3

And I'll see you again in about a week!

Much loves~
Until next time<3