Three.

Back to Reality!

“Dae...” Lay whispered, and Chen moved in.

He closed the space between them and pressed his lips to Lay’s in a soft kiss. Without thinking, Lay’s lips moved against Chen’s for a moment before he came to his senses and pushed his best friend away.

“What are you doing?” Lay gasped, bringing his hand to his lips.

Chen’s eyes were wide as he looked back at Lay, “I... I...”

“Just, stop. Shut up” Lay shook his head, “This never happened, okay! It never happened. Now, let’s just go outside and forget about this. You have a boyfriend, Jongdae! I have a boyfriend! What were you... I just...” he trailed off, looking at his best friend in shock.

Chen looked at his best friend, his face showing his terror. He hadn’t meant to do it. He really hadn't, but Lay was there, like he always was, making him feel better and making things okay and he just did it before he could even think about it...

“I’m so sorry” Chen let out shakily.

Lay only shook his head, “No, I told you, this never happened” he turned and picked up his apple juice, “Come on, they’ll be wondering where we are”

He made to walk back to the garden, but Chen grabbed his arm, “Are you mad at me?” he asked the elder.

Lay sighed and shook his head, “I’m not mad, Dae. I’m just... shocked. Come on”

Chen nodded before following his best friend back into the garden.

--

The first week back flew into the next, and Luhan was starting to notice something not quite right between Chen and Lay. Though the two of them didn’t act any different around each other, there was something in their eyes when they looked at one another that said they were hiding something.

It was Thursday afternoon, and he was meant to be in maths, but it was maths and he could not be bothered to spend an hour of his time trying to figure out what the ‘x’ was. So he made his way down to the Art hub, where he knew Lay would be.

He spotted the younger boy sat at the furthest table from the entrance, a book on the table in front of him which he seemed to be lost in.

With a smile on his face, Luhan walked through the empty hub and over to Lay, he sat down beside his friend – who still hadn’t noticed him – and coughed loudly, making Lay jump as he finally looked up.

“Oh, Lu-ge! You scared me!” he gasped, bookmarking his page and closing his book, “shouldn’t you be in class?”

Luhan shrugged, “Should be” he said, “But I’m not, so... yeah”

“Oh, okay” Lay chuckled, “What are you doing after school?” he asked.

Luhan smiled, “I have to work for a few hours, then Sehun and me are going to have dinner with my grandparents” he said, “What about you?”

“Oh, uh, I was meant to be hanging out with Min, but he’s going over Jongdae’s now, so I’m just going to head over to the library to study or something” Lay smiled, putting his book into his bag.

Luhan nodded, “Speaking of Chen...” he said carefully, “Can I ask you something?”

“Shoot” Lay smiled, pulling out a water bottle and uncapping it.

Luhan hesitated for a moment before asking; “What’s going on between you two? Something happened right?”

“What makes you say that?”

“Just answer the question, Xing”

“Nothing happened, Lu. If it did, you’d know” Lay sighed, “He’s just been upset lately is all. His dad’s being kinda.... you know, about his grades”

Luhan nodded, not quite believing that was all there was to it, but didn’t push anymore.

“Anyway, how’s Sehun been? I’ve not asked about you two for a while” Lay said, changing the subject.

Luhan laughed, “Well you’d know if you spent more than five minutes with us now-a-days!” he poked the younger’s cheek, “but you keep disappearing on us”

“I’ve been busy~” Lay laughed, “But hey, I’m free Monday after school, maybe we can do something?”

Luhan groaned, “I have to work then, but maybe you and Sehun could hang out for a while? I know he misses his Lay Hyung”

“Yeah! Oh that’ll be nice, I’ve missed hanging out with him too~ Ha, maybe I can gossip with him about you” Lay wiggled his brows.

“Then we’ll gossip about you two” a voice came from the entrance of the hub.

Both boys looked up to see Sulli standing there, hand on her hip and a smile on her face.

“Sulli!” Luhan grinned, beckoning her over, “Come sit! Lay, you know Sulli, right?”

Lay nodded, “Mm, Amber talks about you all the time” he said to the girl as she took a seat at the table, folding her arms atop of it.

“I’ll bet she does” Sulli chuckled, “Let me guess, she’s been going on about me and Minho?”

“Lee Minho, or Choi Minho?”

“Choi Minho”

“The kid Lee Taemin fancies?” Lay asked.

“No way, Taemin has a girlfriend! The giggly one, what’s her name... Eun-something....” Luhan answered.

“Naeun?”

“Yeah her”

“Oh, but I thought he was gay?”

“No, he’s bi, but not many people know. Key told me” Sulli said with a smile, “That guy can gossip like a queen”

“He is a queen” Luhan rolled his eyes.

Lay laughed, “He’s fabulous, I’m not even kidding! I love Key, once I was getting teased because of my accent and he stuck up for me, told me to go get him if anyone ever gives me any trouble”

“Dude, we’re totally getting off track” Luhan said, before turning back to Sulli, “So what’s going on with you and Choi Minho?”

Sulli blushed slightly, “You say one word of this to Sehun and I will end you” she said, the boys nodded, and she continued, “We’ve been on a couple of dates... And uh, I think he’s going to ask me to be his girlfriend... So Amber is getting all ‘my baby’s all grown up’ on me and yeah...”

Lay laughed, “Sulli’s got a boyfriend~” he sing-songed, “Sulli’s got a boyfriend~”

Luhan soon joined in, making Sulli scowl at them both.

--

Baekhyun laughed as Chanyeol sang along to Mulan. The two of them were at the former’s house, relaxing and watching Disney movies. It was something they did every now and then.

Contrary to the beliefs of their friends, they didn’t spend every waking moment getting freaky with it.

“Baek, Baek! Look, haha, look at the TV!” Chanyeol laughed, pointing at Mulan as the men ran past her, “It’s so funny, oh my god!”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, but smiled none the less, “Yeah, it’s funny alright” he said, moving to kneel behind the taller boy, who was sat on the edge of the bed.

Baekhyun let his hands move onto Chanyeol’s shoulders, where he proceeded to massage the slightly younger boy. Chanyeol let out a rumbling moan of satisfaction.

“Mm, Baek, you give the best massages ever” Chanyeol let out in his baritone voice, “Are your hands magic?”

“You know they are” Baekhyun teased, leaning around to kiss Chanyeol softly on the lips before resuming his work, “How’s Kris doing with the whole Tao situation?” he asked.

Chanyeol sighed, “I don’t even know. He likes him, but he’s still too scared to risk what they already have, and I know Tao is getting kind of frustrated with it all”

“It’s so sad. I mean, I feel for Kris, I do. But he needs to realise Tao isn’t going to use him and lose him. They’re so right for one another” Baekhyun said softly, “But I suppose we’ll have to wait and see what comes of it. Pushing Kris, will only make him pull away all the more”

Chanyeol nodded as he leant back into Baekhyun, grabbing the dainty hands on his shoulders and pulling them around him so that the slightly older boy was now back hugging him. Baekhyun rolled his eyes with a small smile as he let his chin come to rest on Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“You’re supposed to be watching the film” Baekhyun smiled as Chanyeol took one of his hands and pressed soft kisses to his palm.

Chanyeol hummed in return, “I am” he said, kissing Baekhyun’s wrist, slowly moving up his arm and back down again.

“Wanna just turn it off and listen to some music?” Baekhyun asked, his voice soft and sweet, making Chanyeol smile.

“Yeah” the younger boy said in response.

They pulled away from each other for a moment, Baekhyun the radio whilst Chanyeol turned off the TV and put the DVD away, before they both moved back to the bed. Chanyeol sat with his back against the backboard, Baekhyun between his legs, twisted to the side slightly so he could look up at his boyfriend as the sound of Brian McKnight’s – Back at one, filled the quiet air of the room.

The curtain’s were open, and the light flooded in through the net curtain, creating pretty patterns throughout the room.

Chanyeol’s face glowed in the warm light of the evening sun as he opened his mouth to sing in time with the artist on the radio;

“It’s undeniable, that we should be together. It’s unbelievable, that I used to say that I’d fall never” He sang to Baekhyun, “The basis is need to know, if you don’t know just how I feel, then let me show you now that I’m for real. If all things in time, time will reveal, yeah,

 “One, you’re like a dream come true. Two, just wanna be with you. Three, Baek it’s plain to see, that you’re the only one for me. Four, repeat steps one through three. Five, make you fall in love with me. If ever I believe my work is done, then I’ll start back at one, yeah”

Baekhyun smiled up at Chanyeol, placing a hand on the taller boy’s cheek and pulling him down so that he could press his lips to the younger’s in a sweet meeting of their lips.

Chanyeol smiled against Baekhyun’s lips, as his hand loosely rubbed the skin beneath the hem of Baek’s t-shirt. Baekhyun’s free hand moved into Chanyeol’s hair, his fingers getting lost in the soft locks atop of his boyfriend’s head, something he liked to do when he kissed Chanyeol, because he liked to feel close to him, he liked to know that this was all real, that it wasn’t just a magical dream. Sure, they’d been together for a long while now, but it never felt anything other than special, and amazing to be with someone the way Baekhyun was with Chanyeol.

There was nothing more to it than a kiss. Nothing that said ‘make this more’ or ‘ravish me’ it was just a kiss that spoke what words couldn’t. It said ‘I’m here, with you. You are mine and I am yours and that’s all there is to this, right here, right now’.

Baekhyun made a soft sound of contentment, smiling slightly against Chanyeol’s moving mouth before pulling back for a second to take in Chanyeol’s face. The younger’s eyes were still closed and his lips were red and plump, looking as though they’d been frozen mid-kiss, his cheeks were pink and his breath was heavier than normal, shown by the rise and fall of his chest. His eyelashes cast soft shadows across his cheeks, and the way his hair fell across his forehead made Baekhyun feel like he was falling deeper and deeper in love with him.

Chanyeol’s eyes fluttered open to see Baekhyun looking up at him. And though he should have been far past the point of getting shy when his eyes met his lover’s, he still couldn’t stop the blush that took a hold of him when he saw the love that Baekhyun emitted.

“I love you” Chanyeol spoke, unable to stop himself.

It wasn’t like he’d not said it before, but each time the words left his lips, a flutter of nervousness washed over him for a moment before Baekhyun said;

“As I love you”

And the nerves went away again, replaced by a feeling of pure bliss.

The song on the radio had changed, but Baekhyun smiled as he continued where Chanyeol had left off with the previous one;

“So incredible, they way things work themselves out. And all emotional, once you know what it’s all about, babe. And undesirable, for us to be apart. Never would have made it very far, ‘cause you know you’ve got the keys to my heart. ‘Cause;

 “One, you’re like a dream come true. Two, just wanna be with you. Three, Yeol it’s plain to see, that you’re the only one for me, and, Four, repeat steps one through three. Five, make you fall in love with me. If ever I believe my work is done, then I’ll start back at one”

Baekhyun had only just got out the last word when Chanyeol took over again;

“Say farewell to the dark of night, I see the coming of the sun. I feel like a little child, whose life has just begun! You came and breathed new life, into this lonely heart of mine. You threw out the life line, just in the Nick of time~”

Baekhyun chuckled softly, reaching up to brush some of Chanyeol’s hair out of his eyes.

“I like you, Park Chanyeol. I like you very much” he said, his finger’s still moving through Chanyeol’s locks.

Chanyeol smiled, not one of his huge grins, but a gentle, genuinely happy smile, “And I like you too, Byun Baekhyun, I, too, like you very much”

--

“Stop”

“Huh?”

“Someone’s having a grossly loving moment” Chen said, “I can feel it”

Xiumin rolled his eyes, “You are seriously an idiot” he said, “Why am I going out with you again?”

“I don’t know” Chen said, turning back to un-pause Mario Kart.

Xiumin frowned and paused the game again, “What? That’s it? No sarcastic comment?” he asked, “What’s up with you lately?”

“Nothing’s up with me. I told you, I’m just stressed out because of my dad” Chen said, “Can we just play the game now?”

“No” Xiumin said, standing his ground, “you’ve been off for over a week now, and you can’t say it’s just your dad because we’ve all been helping you study and your grades have improved tenfold! So talk to me, Jongdae, what’s going on with you?”

Chen sighed, throwing the controller on the floor and running his hands down his face, “Would you believe me if I said it was stupid and nothing to worry about?”

“No”

Chen laughed, “I thought you might say that. Okay,” he said softly, looking Xiumin in the eye, “I just, don’t want to talk about it right now. I promise you, I’ll tell you, I will, but I can’t... I can’t talk about it right now”

Xiumin nodded, “Okay, but can I ask you one thing”

“Sure”

After a deep breath, Xiumin asked, “Am I going to be mad at you? Or hurt?”

“What makes you ask that?”

Xiumin smiled sadly, “Some things I can just sense” he said.

“Yeah, you are” Chen said after a moment, “And I want you to know that I’ll be sorry for it for the rest of my life”

Xiumin bit his lip slightly and nodded, “Okay” he said, then smiled, trying to make it look as real as possible as he stood up, “I’ll be right back, I need to use the bathroom” he said, nudging Chen with his toes before making his way out of the living room and up the stairs to the bathroom. Once he was there, he closed the door and locked himself in.

He didn’t actually need to go, he just needed a minute to get himself together. He wasn’t stupid, he knew something had happened with Chen and Lay. He saw it as soon as the two came back in the garden last week. He saw it when the two of them looked at each other awkwardly when they thought no one was looking. He saw it when he watched Lay spout out excuse after excuse about why he couldn’t hang out with them when they asked him to.

He didn’t know what they’d done. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to, but he knew.

Just like he knew he’d forgive Chen for whatever it was. He didn’t want to jump to conclusions about what it was, nor did he want to say he’d get over it and forgive Chen right off the bat, because he wouldn’t delude himself into thinking that whatever it was wouldn’t hurt him.

He pulled out his phone and clicked onto his contacts, scrolling down to ‘XingXing’ and pressing ‘call’.

The younger boy answered after a few rings with a tired ‘hello’.

“Yixing? Hi. It’s me, Minseok” Xiumin spoke, biting on his lip after to stop from tearing up.

There was a pause on the other end, before Lay spoke again, “Hey... What’s up?” he asked.

“I want to tell you something” Xiumin said. “I want to tell you to stop worrying. I’m not mad at you. I’m not even sure if I should be, or if I will be when I find out what you and Jongdae are hiding from me, but just... for now at least, I’m not mad at you”

Lay sighed on the other end of the line, “It was an accident. I want you to know that. When he tells you, know it wasn’t malicious, and it wasn’t because he or I wanted it to happen. Try not to be too mad at him, I know that’s a tall order, but he loves you, and the last thing he wants is to hurt you”

“I get it” Xiumin said, a couple of tears spilling over, “I do. People make mistakes, but I need to know one thing before you go, Yixing”

“What is it?”

“Did you sleep with him?”

Lay’s answer came quickly, but not too quick as to make it suspicious, “No. I didn’t. Never. Neither of us would do that to you, Min. Ever. I promise you, with all I have, that we didn’t do that”

Xiumin was surprised at the strong surge of relief that flooded through him. And despite how he felt, about not knowing what had happened, he smiled, “Thank you”

“Any time” Lay said, “And Min. Remember, he loves you more than anything in this world”

“I know, Xing. Bye”

“Bye”

And with that, Xiumin ended the call, slipping his phone back in his pocket once he had.

He walked over to the sink and splashed some cold water on his face before looking up into the mirror. He dried himself off and got himself together, then walked to the door, unlocked it and made his way back downstairs to find Chen pacing the living room.

“Alright there?” Xiumin asked, a small smile on his lips, in spite of the heavy feeling in his stomach.

Chen looked up and smiled, “Yeah, yeah I’m okay” he said, “I’m just bored of this game”

“Wanna head to your room?” Xiumin asked. When Chen raised a brow he added, “I need you right now. I just... I need to...” he didn’t know how to finish the sentence, but he didn’t have to, because a second later, Chen was kissing him, and lifting him up so he could wrap his legs around the younger’s waist as Chen carried him back upstairs and to his room.

They were still kissing when they got to Chen’s room, the younger kicked the door closed behind him and awkwardly locked it using one hand. He made his way over to the bed and fumbled about until Xiumin was on his back and Chen was hovered over him.

Time seemed to stop as they stripped one another of their clothes, each of them just needed the other, needed that reassurance that they seemed to be lacking with this untold thing between them. They needed the other to be as close as physically possible where the emotional closeness was lacking.

“I love you” Chen whispered so quietly that Xiumin almost missed it.

Xiumin nodded before taking Chen’s lips in a kiss once more, “I love you, too” he mumbled against them, “no more talking” he added after a moment, as they moved together. Their voices getting lost in the moans and groans of their movements, in their heavy pants and ragged breathing.

They needed it. They needed each other, because neither of them knew what they were headed for. They were so certain about the other, but their uncertainty in themselves made things all the more difficult.

--

Lay frowned and put his phone on the table in front of him.

“What’s wrong?” Suho asked.

Lay looked up, “Chen kissed me!” he blurted out.

Suho blinked, taking a step back until his knees bumped into the sofa, “What?” he asked.

“Jongdae... He kissed me last week” Lay said, “And I kissed him back for like a second before I pushed him away. I’m so sorry, Junmyeon...”

Suho nodded, his breathing slightly heavier, “W-why did he kiss you?” he asked, “Was it... Does he like you still?”

“No, it’s not like that at all” Lay shook his head, folding his arms across his chest timidly, “he was upset and he wasn’t thinking, so he just... kissed me”

“And you kissed him back?” Suho asked in a quiet voice.

Lay nodded, biting his lip nervously, “Yeah” he answered, “But only for a second before I realised what was happening and I pushed him away. And I know... I know that’s not an excuse, but I’m not going to lie to you about it. And I’m really sorry, I didn’t know it was going to happen, I didn’t want it to happen, and I am so god damn sorry it did because you don’t deserve this... I... I’m so, so sorry, Junmyeon, I re-”

He as cut off as Suho’s arms wrapped around him and pulled him into a tight hug, “Shh...” Suho got out, “Shh, it’s okay. Stop crying, I know you didn’t mean it. I know you wouldn’t do something like that to me on purpose, it’s okay. Am I upset? Yes. Do I blame you? No, not at all”

Lay hadn’t realised he was even crying until Suho pointed it out. He nodded into Suho’s chest, “I’m still sorry” he whispered.

“I know, and it’s fine. But I’m not going to forgive you. Wanna know why?”

“Why?” Lay sniffled.

Suho smiled, nuzzling into Lay’s hair, “Because there’s nothing to forgive” he said, pressing a kiss to Lay’s head.

“Stop being so nice to me when I’m a horrible person” Lay whimpered, his voice muffled by the fact his face was pressed into Suho’s chest.

Suho let his hands come up to cup Lay’s face and pull him back to he could look at the younger boy. He used his thumbs to wipe away the tears that fell from Lay’s eyes before he spoke in a soft, gentle voice, “Don’t you ever say that. Don’t you ever think you’re a horrible person, because you are so damn far from horrible it’s unbelievable. You are one of the kindest, most sincere people I have had the good fortune of meeting. Alright, so you made a mistake. We all make mistakes, Xing, we’re only human. But you said you didn’t want it, you said you pushed him away and I believe you. Okay? So stop those tears and smile, because you have nothing to be sad about”

“You’re too good for me” Lay shook his head.

Suho leant forward and kissed him softly. The kiss was chaste, and tasted like salt-water tears, but when he pulled back, Lay was smiling a small smile, “I could never be too good for anyone, let alone you”

 “Do you think you could, I don’t know, kiss me again?” Lay laughed through his tears.

“Nothing would make me happier, Zhang Yixing” Suho smiled, before leaning back in and capturing Lay’s lips with his own.

Carefully, he moved back to sit on the sofa, his lips still attached to Lay’s as he brought the younger boy to sit on his lap. Lay’s hands gripped on to the back of Suho’s neck whilst the older boy’s own cupped Lay’s face softly, reassuringly.

Suho wouldn’t say he wasn’t upset. He was, but he also knew that Lay didn’t do it to hurt him, he knew that he didn’t want Chen, and that he wasn’t about to leave him. Was he mad at Chen, for kissing his boyfriend? Yes. But Chen didn’t know that Lay was taken – at least to his knowledge anyway – so it wasn’t like he could call the boy out on what he did. However, Chen did have a boyfriend of his own, and what he did was unacceptable in Suho’s book. It didn’t matter that Chen didn’t feel for Lay in a romantic way anymore, it only mattered that he’d done wrong by the person he was meant to love. And he needed to come clean about what he’d done. Suho just hoped he would and that it wouldn’t affect his relationship too harshly, because despite him being angry at Chen, he wasn’t lying when he said that people make mistakes and just because of that, it doesn’t make them a bad person. Sure, in some cases it does, but this, this was a genuine mistake. No amount of being angry could make Suho not see that.

“What are you thinking about?” Lay asked after a moment, pulling back to look at Suho, who had a faraway look in his eyes.

Suho smiled, “Just that I’m mad at Jongdae” he said, “since these lips” he pecked Lay once on the lips, “are mine, and mine only”

“He really didn’t mean to...” Lay smiled sadly, “I know it doesn’t make what he did okay, but he really didn’t mean to. The look on his face when I pushed him away was enough to know that”

Suho sighed, “I know, but it doesn’t make me any less annoyed at him for kissing my boyfriend” he said.

Lay smiled, biting his lip to stop from grinning at he looked at Suho.

“What?” Suho asked, the confusion evident in his voice.

“Nothing” Lay chuckled, “I just like it when you call me your boyfriend”

Suho rolled his eyes, “You’re so weird...” he paused, then smirked, “I have such a weird boyfriend”

“Oh shut up” Lay laughed, letting himself fall against Suho’s chest, as Suho wrapped him up in a warm embrace.

--

Kyungsoo grinned as he read his book. He’d read it more time that he could count, and maybe he shouldn’t have been grinning considering it wasn’t technically happy, but it was still Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and... Well... Remus and Tonks were just the darndest things!

“Soo, pay attention to me!”

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, “Jongin, you’re meant to be practicing!”

They were in one of the dance rooms at the local dance studio – Kai knew the owner and so was allowed to practice there any time he needed to – since Kai had a performance coming up and still needed to get the choreography down.

“How can I practice when you’re sat there looking all cute and distracting me?!” Kai whined, stomping his foot cutely.

Kyungsoo looked up from his book with a raised brow, “Well, I can always leave...”

“No! That’s not what I...” Kai sighed, “Fine, you win, I’m dancing. But can you do me a favour?”

“What?”

“Can you just watch me once and let me know where I need to improve before you go back to reading?”

Kyungsoo bookmarked his page and turned back to Kai, “Sure, go ahead”

Kai nodded and hit play on the CD player again, running to get into position before the music started. He waited for a moment before it began and started his dance. It was fluid and enticing and simply breathtaking in Kyungsoo’s opinion. Kai just had a knack for dancing, which was a very special gift to obtain, if you were to ask the wide-eyed boy sat on the floor watching his Jongin.

He watched Kai turn and pivot, watching him leap and bend, watched his arms and legs move as though there were no bones, only music inside of him. It was really, truly beautiful.

“So?” Kai asked, his chest moving rapidly as he tried to catch his breath.

Kyungsoo smiled, “It was good, but the second turn needs to be tighter and the fourth jump is a bit wobbly when you land, so you should work on that. Your hand is falling a little towards the end when you do that swishy move and you need to stop angling your head so much when you do your finishing position” he said, pausing for a moment to think if he missed anything, before concluding that he hadn’t and giving Kai a cute, yet affirmative nod.

“Okay, thanks ‘Soo” Kai smiled, running over and bending down to kiss Kyungsoo firmly on the lips before going back to the CD player and starting the music again to work on what Kyungsoo had pointed out whilst Kyungsoo went back to his book.

It was easy with the two of them. At first when they got together, Kai was a little shy and didn’t really know what to do, or if he should just go for it and kiss, or hug the other. But now it was better, comfortable.

They knew each other well and knew how the other worked. They each knew what the other liked and didn’t like, both in terms of everyday things and ually.

had been a big step in their relationship. They were nervous to say the least, but it had gone relatively smoothly. Sure, it was a little awkward and they’d both been a little self conscious despite having seen one another on numerous occasions beforehand.

They’d not really discussed it, so much as it just happened. They’d been at Kai’s house over the holidays, and they were in Kai’s room – his parents had gone out of town for the night on some business thing or whatnot – and they had been kissing, and things had gotten a little heated.

Kyungsoo’s top had been the first thing to go as Kai had pushed him back to lay on the bed, kissing down his stomach, telling Kyungsoo how cute he found the little mole that was placed above his bellybutton and slightly to the left, he’d spend a fair while going back to kissing that spot, making Kyungsoo giggle when he did.

Kai’s tee had been the next to go, as Kyungsoo didn’t like being the only one on display. And then their eyes had met and it was clear that they were not going to stop at playful fooling around this time. It was clear that this time was going to be the real thing, they were going to go all the way.

And so it was with that, that the rest of their clothes had been removed and a small tube of lube along with a had been pulled out – Kai had them there waiting, for when they were ready. Not that he was being presumptive or anything, he tried to explain, but Kyungsoo had soon shut him up by latching his lips to Kai’s .

So yes, it had been awkward and a little painful – which Kyungsoo supposed was to be expected – but it had also been wonderful and everything he could have hoped for because he knew, he knew that he’d shared that one something he’d never get back with the right person, and he knew that so long as he should live, he’d never regret letting Kai take his first time.

“Hey, I think I got it down, but I’m too tired to carry on anyway, so wanna head back to mine?” Kai asked, snapping Kyungsoo out of his reverie.

Kyungsoo looked up with a smile, “I can’t. My dad wants me home tonight, maybe tomorrow?”

“Sure. Let me walk you home at least?” Kai said, helping Kyungsoo to his feet, then picking up his bag and handing it to him.

Kyungsoo smiled brighter as he put his book in his bag whilst Kai grabbed his own back and slung it over one shoulder, “You don’t have to do that”

“Soo, I live like a street away, it’s no biggie” Kai laughed, reaching out and taking Kyungsoo’s hand in his own.

“Alright, alright” Kyungsoo smiled, “But if you’re going to kiss me goodnight, make sure my parents aren’t looking first”

Kai frowned, “You’ve still not told them?”

“Jongin... You know I can’t. Not yet” Kyungsoo sighed as the two of them walked hand in hand down the street.

Kai nodded, “I know. But do you really think they’ll take it that bad?”

“I don’t know, but I just, I don’t want to find out just yet” Kyungsoo said softly, “I’m just not ready to tell them. But soon, okay? I promise”

Kai nodded with a soft smile, “Okay, Kyungsoo, I’ll wait. But only because it’s you” he said as they came to a stop outside of Kyungsoo’s house.

“Okay”

“Okay”

“Goodnight, Jongin” Kyungsoo smiled up at his younger boyfriend.

“Goodnight, Kyungsoo” Jongin replied before leaning down to kiss the older boy goodbye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Well... That happened >:D heh...
Gosh, aren't I just the darndest! Haha. I'm sorry, that was awful of me, but admittedly, your reactions 
were the best thing ever!
Thank you for all the comments! They made my day. You guys.... you crack me me, man. 

Anywho, what did you think of this chapter? Good, bad? Did you enjoy the random KaiSoo at the end there?
I wanted to write them in because they're such cuties and after all the XiuChen/SuLay drama, you deserved
some cute Jongin and Kyungsoo~

So, drop me a comment and let me know your thoughts/
Sub if you like the story enough, and vote if you think my poor excuse for writing is readable ;)

So, long AN, sorry about that D:

Anyways,
Much loves~
Until next time<3