Eighteen.

Back to Reality!

Sehun grinned as guest upon guest made their way into his house. His parents were gone, there was numerous amounts of booze covering the kitchen work tops, the music was playing full blast, and all breakable items were put away safely. Most of the rooms upstairs were locked – he didn’t want anyone getting it on in his house, if he were honest – and there were snacks on the dining room table for people to help themselves.

His friends were arriving all over the place, and a few random people that were tagging along, but he didn’t mind, since he knew them – kind of – anyway.

“This party is brilliant, mate” Yugyeom grinned at Sehun, a red cup in his hand full of god only knows what.

Sehun rolled his eyes, “How much have you had to drink?” he asked. It wasn’t often he got to play hyung, but when he did, he did it properly.

Yugyeom shrugged, “Only a couple of beers, and then Youngjae gave me whatever this is. It tastes good though, like purple”

“Purple isn’t a flavour” Sehun said, trying not to laugh at the younger  boy, “I think you should find Jaebum or something, and tell him what Youngjae gave you, okay?”

“Alright man, later” Yugyeom grinned before weaving his way out of the room to find his friend.

Sehun heard a laugh from behind him and turned to see Luhan watching him, an amused glint in his eyes. Before Sehun could say anything though, the older boy broke into a fit of giggles.

And thus began, what would be one of the craziest nights of Sehun’s life.

--

Chen sighed as he ran a hand over his face. This was a nightmare, and he really, really wanted to wake up. He, unfortunately, was the kind of guy that held his alcohol well, and although he’d had the same amount as, if not more than, his friends, he was still pretty damn coherent.

Which meant, he had to witness the drunken on-goings of his pals, and still have to remember them in the morning.

He turned to look over at the couch, where Baekhyun was sat in a giggling Chanyeol’s lap. Baekhyun’s shirt had been ed by the slightly younger boy, and he was looking rather flushed, with a small pout on his face.

Chen was about to join them, until he saw Chanyeol start pouring Cherry Sourz down Baekhyun’s chest, only to lap it all up with his tongue as the other boy moaned. Neither of them paying attention to the tens of people that were dancing to the booming music around them.

Shuddering slightly, he turned his attention to where Kai was now stood on the kitchen counter, his clothes finding their way to the floor, slowly but surely, as he swayed his hips provocatively to the beat of the music. Stood in front of him, were Sehun and Kyungsoo.

“TAKE THEM OFF!” Kyungsoo all but screamed, his fist slamming down on the counter top, “YEAH, BABY, LIKE THAT! SHOW ME WHAT YOU’VE GOT!”

It was a bit more aggressive than Chen was used to seeing Kyungsoo, but even that couldn’t stop him from cringing at the way Sehun was running his hands over Kai’s thighs and practically drooling, whilst saying over and over like a mantra, “You’ve got a nice body, but my Xiao Lu’s is so much hotter!”

“Lord give me strength” Chen mutter under his breath as Xiumin ran over to him and pulled him into a hug.

Chen smiled and hugged him back, only to pull away and frown.

“Minseok, baby, where’d you get those clothes?” The younger boy asked, as Xiumin grinned up at him.

True to his question, Xiumin’s clothes were not the ones he’d arrived at the party in. In fact, they seemed to have disappeared without a trace. He was now wearing bright green skinny jeans, a purple tank top and purple high-tops. A black snapback was also resting backwards on his head, letting his hair poke through the gap slightly and fall against his forehead.

“Well,” Xiumin laughed, cheeks flushed from the alcohol intake, “I was thinking. There’s so many clothes around, but, like, you can’t just wear them, you know? You know? But then I was all, well why can’t you wear them?! Who’s to say you can’t wear whatever the you like?! Right? So I found these, I mean, I stole the hat from Jackson, and I think he wants to kill me now, but it’s all good, you know, because people can wear what they want to, Jongdae! They can!”

Chen’s concern for the elder was pretty high by the time he’d finished his speech, but by the time he’d formed a coherent thought, and looked to tell the older, Xiumin had disappeared once again.

“NO, NO BUT GUYS! I CAN ING RAP! YOU JUST DON’T GET IT, YEAH, LIKE I CAN RAP AND SING! I CAN SING TOO!”

Chen groaned and turned into the hallway where a crowd of people stood around Kris, who had a drink in his hand – which he was spilling everywhere due to his over-the-top gestures – and grin on his face.

Chen’s face just screamed ‘why me?’ as he looked upon Kris’s adoring ‘fans’.

“I feel you, man” Chen jumped slightly, before turning his head to see Mark stood next to him, “Jacks is like it all the time. Only reason he’s not now is because he’s hunting down whoever took his cap”

Chen nodded, not really wanted to mention it was his boyfriend that took it, “Kris is like this a lot too, but he’s worse when he’s drunk” he sighed, then perked up a little, “Speaking of Jackson, what’s up with the two of you?”

At this, a blush took over Mark’s cheeks, “Uh, nothing, why?”

“You like him, right?” Chen prodded, then took a swig of his drink.

Mark shrugged, “It’s neither here nor there”

“You know he likes you too, though” Chen said, “I mean, the whole freaking school can see it”

Mark’s blush deepened, “It’s not li-”

He was cut off as a happy Jackson ran over and grinned at him, not even seeing Chen stood there watching the two with amusement, “I got it! I got my hat back” he said, his hands on Mark’s upper arms, “I’m so happy, I could kiss you!”

Chen bit his lip, trying not to laugh at the obvious pair. But then almost squealed in delight as whatever Mark was about to say was swallowed by Jackson kissing the boy full on the mouth.

It took Chen a minute to realise they were going to stop any time soon before he took his leave. As he did, he passed by Tao, who was in full on cute mode, trying to get Amber to buy him things, though the girl was having none of it. She shot Chen a grin as he passed them, tapping him lightly on the as he did, making Chen laugh and stick his tongue out at her before carrying on his way.

“ChenChen~” a girly voice rang out, followed by a giggle.

Chen turned his head to see Luhan sitting on the stairs waving at him, his face flushed and his hair mussed. With a roll of his eyes, Chen walked over and pulled the giggly boy to his feet, making him giggle all the more, “Lu, how much have you had to drink?” he asked.

“I dunno” Luhan laughed, “I lost count... Hey! Did you know that Minnie just stole my jacket! He ran past me, and just took it as he did!”

Chen nodded, “Yeah, he’s... he’s in the mood for a fashion show right now, it would seem. Why are you on your own?”

“I was playing with Youngjae, but then he ran away” Luhan pouted before breaking into another fit of giggles, “Have you seen Sehun? I want my Sehunnie”

Chen let out a breath of air, “Come on” he said, taking Luhan’s hand, “I’ll take you to him. Oh, and have you seen Xing anywhere?”

“He was in the dining room talking to that Luna girl and Sulli the last time I checked” Luhan said, his giggles still ongoing, “he was telling them about how Amber still her thumb! She didn’t even tell him that, though! I wonder how he knows”

Chen merely nodded as they entered the kitchen.

Kai was down from the counter now, though was in nothing but his boxers and a shoe – god only knows where the other one had gotten to – with Kyungsoo’s hands in his hair whilst he attacked the younger’s mouth heatedly with his own. Chen could even make out where their tongues were all up on each other, and it was an image he wished he hadn’t have seen.

Sehun was sat on the side, a drink in each hand, chuckling to himself, until he looked up and saw Luhan.

He jumped down from the counter and ran over to them as Luhan let go of Chen’s hand.

“Lulu!” Sehun grinned.

“Sehunnie!” Luhan retorted before the two crashed into each other and fell to the floor in a giggling mess of limbs.

Chen, deciding it would be better to just leave them to it, walked out of the kitchen and to the dining room, where he indeed found Lay, though Luna was nowhere to be seen, it was just him and Sulli talking in the corner.

As he got closer, Chen could hear Lay talking.

“... But you have to understand” he said in a serious tone to the girl, who looked intent on listening, “If he really likes you, it can wait. Not everything is about . Now, I’m not saying isn’t great, because it is. It’s all ing grinding and touching, teasing and pleasing, it’s just, yes! I tell you, at first, I was like, whatever,  but now, whenever I get to feel this guy all up inside me, it’s bliss”

Sulli nodded ferociously, “Yes, okay, I got you. Wait, what guy?”

“No Sulli! No. You mustn’t ask that! You mustn’t! It could mean that the world would be in danger” Lay said seriously, “And we can let that happen right now, not when the Superheroes are busy! There’s no time for us to destroy life as we know it, right now. We have to preserve the peace, Jinri! Do you understand!?”

Sulli nodded again, slamming a fist against the wall as she did, “I understand, Lay! You’ve shown me the way!” she yelled with fierce determination.

Chen figured that was as good a time as any to interrupt the pair.

“Sulli, you’re looking wonderful tonight” Chen smiled politely, “Here with Minho, I assume?”

She blushed slightly, “Mm, I am”

“Lovely, well, I hope you don’t mind, but I need to borrow Lay for a moment... uh... It’s to do with saving the world and whatnot” Chen tried his best not to roll his eyes as he said it.

Lay tutted, “You’re lying. You are so lying right now, you just want to talk to me about something. I can feel it. But come on, then Jongdae, let’s go and talk” he shook his head slightly before taking Chen’s hand in his own and pulling him out of the room and upstairs into Sehun’s bedroom, where the two of them sat on Sehun’s bed.

Lay let out an elongated sigh before taking Chen’s drink out of his hand and swallowing what remained of it before Chen had the chance to protest.

“So,” Lay sighed, a little slurred, “What’s up, bestie?”

Chen wrinkled his nose slightly, “How much did you drink?” he asked, feeling rather like a concerned mother.

“Not that much” Lay shrugged, “I had a couple when we got here. Then Luhan gave me something, then Kris did, then JB did, then Luna did, then I had a couple more, then I lost count of who gave me what, and then I drank the rest of yours, so yeah, not too much”

Chen looked at his best friend incredulously.

“You know” Lay said, “Considering that when we had , it was the first time for both of us, I think it was pretty damn great. You were better than I expected”

Chen’s eyes widened, “W-What? Xing, what the , man? This isn’t something we should talk about... Like, ever”

“I know, but you have to admit, it was good. I mean, I prefer getting it on with,” the slightly older boy leant in and whispered, “Suho,” before moving back and acting as though he’d done nothing, “but you were good. I can see why Minseok wanted on that. He made a wise choice there”

Chen groaned, “I ing forgot you get like this when you’re wasted. Dude, there’s honest, and then there’s not knowing when to shut up” he sighed, then held his hand out, “Your phone. Give it to me. Now”

“Why?”

“Because I said so, now hand it over”

Lay rolled his eyes, “Gee, fine mother” he said, but complied nonetheless.

Chen pushed Lay slightly, making the drunk boy fall into a lying down position on the bed. He didn’t bother to get up, choosing rather, to watch as Chen looked through his phone, clicked something, then brought it to his ear.

It was quite for a moment before Chen started to speak to someone.

“Mr Kim? Junmyeon, sir, I need your help” Chen said into the phone. He waited a moment before replying to whatever the elder had said, “No, nothing like that. It’s just, we’re at a party, and Xing’s had a bit much to drink... I can’t send him home like this because his parents’ll go up the wall. So, do you think you can come get him?” another pause, “I can walk him down to the corner and meet you there. Just like, wear something inconspicuous, and . Yeah, I’ll text you the address when I hang up” Another short pause, “Thanks, I owe you one. See you in a minute”

With that, the phone call ended.

Chen sent Suho a quick message before pocketing Lay’s phone and standing up. He grabbed Lay’s hands and pulled the other boy to his feet.

“Why were you talking to my Junmyeonnie?” Lay pouted, “I love him, you know”

Chen smiled softly, “I know you do, Xing. He’s gonna come and pick you up, okay? And take you to his place. We need to go and meet him on the corner, so come on” he said, taking Lay’s hand and leading them back downstairs.

They got out of the house without anyone so much as sparing them a glance, since they were pretty much all faced.

It was chilly out, but neither of them bothered to wrap up, as they walked hand in hand to the corner. Once there, Lay let go of Chen’s hand in favour of cuddling up to the younger boy for warmth.

They didn’t have to wait too long before a car pulled up and the driver’s window rolled down to reveal Suho, a small frown on his face.

“Is he okay?” he asked Chen, as he climbed out of the car, not bothering to cut the engine.

Chen nodded and handed Lay over to the teacher, “He’s fine, I just think he’s had enough to drink, and if he stays, he’s bound to have more, because he doesn’t know when to say no to people” he sighed and ran a hand through his hair, “Look man, thanks for coming and getting him”

“Don’t thank me. I’ll always come when he needs me” Suho said softly, smiling down at Lay as the younger boy wrapped his arms around him and nuzzled into his chest, “Thank you for calling me”

Chen shrugged, “Figured out of anyone, you’d be best taking care of him” he said, “And in the morning, he’ll have a killer hang over, so give him two Paracetamol, a glass of cold water, and make him an egg sandwich with a runny yolk. Don’t even bother talking to him before you’ve got them in him, because he’ll bite your head off, just warning you, then make sure to just baby him all day because otherwise, he’ll be in a foul mood”

Suho nodded and kissed Lay softly on the forehead before steering him around the passenger’s side and putting him in the seat, belting him up before closing the door and going back around to the driver’s side where Chen was still stood.

Chen took Lay’s phone out of his pocket and handed it to Suho, “Whatever you do, don’t give it back to him until the morning, because he likes to text people really blunt, really weird when he’s hammered”

“You sure know a lot about him” Suho said quietly.

Chen smiled, “He’s my best friend, it’s my job. I’ve known him since forever, so chill. You’ll catch up one day, and then probably know more than I do. But hey, as long as you know how he likes his tea, and when to give it to him, I’m pretty sure he’ll marry you” he chuckled, “I best head back to the party anyway, I’m pretty sure my boyfriend is stealing everyone’s clothes and I’d rather someone didn’t beat the out of him, you know”

“Right” Suho chuckled, clapping a hand on Chen’s shoulder, “I suppose I’ll see you on Monday. I’ll get Yixing to text you tomorrow, so you know he’s okay”

“Thanks, man” Chen smiled, “See you around” he said, patting Suho on the arm in a friendly manner before turning and making his way back to the party.

--

Baekhyun was not a good drinker. Not even slightly. Nor, it seemed, was Chanyeol. Meaning, that when the two of them were together, it was a nightmare.

Chanyeol snickered as the two of them closed the bathroom door and locked it behind them. In Baekhyun’s hand was a small bottle of industrial strength, lime green, dye.

They couldn’t remember where they’d got it, but they’d been saving it for something good. And now seemed as good a time as any, with drunkenness clouding their minds, and giggles escaping their lips.

“Okay, let’s do this” Chanyeol said, grabbing down every bottle of shampoo and conditioner from what he knew was Sehun’s shelf in the bathroom, and lining them up on the floor.

Baekhyun watched as Chanyeol uncapped each of them before opening the bottle of dye up and handing it to his tall boyfriend, “Here”

With a grin, Chanyeol took it and poured a fair amount into each bottle. Baekhyun went along, capping them again as Chanyeol moved from each one. Once they’d all been tampered with and capped again, they took them one at a time, shook them up, then put them back on the shelf to stand there as innocently as they ever did.

Chanyeol was about to open the door again, but Baekhyun grabbed his arm, stopping him, “No” he said, “If we come out here, looking normal” he giggled, “We’ll look suspicious!”

It didn’t really occur in his mind, so addled with alcohol, that everyone was pretty much wasted, and nobody would bat an eye, but still he reasoned to himself that he was right.

“So what are you suggesting?” Chanyeol asked, his eyes twinkling mischievously.

Baekhyun smirked, as he pulled himself closer to Chanyeol, then brought himself up onto his tiptoes, letting his lips brush across Chanyeol’s jaw, “I’m suggesting, we make ourselves look a little more... ruffled”

“Oh? And how should I make that happen?” Chanyeol’s deep voice asked, seduction laced in every word as he drew them out, “Maybe I should tell you what I want to do to you, to help us along. You know how much I love it when you get flustered”

Baekhyun hummed, “You’ve always been such a tease” he said in a whispered voice.

“I’ll be more of a tease when I’m running my hands over your body, kissing your neck as I do. I’ll touch you everywhere, well, everywhere apart from where you so desperately want me to touch you” he said lowly, deeply as he ran his fingers beneath Baekhyun’s tee, and along his sides, “I’ll kiss upwards, and then take your earlobe between my teeth, nibbling it slightly, because it makes you moan, and I love the sound of you , especially when you moan my name.” His lips dragged across the base of Baekhyun’s  neck, “Tell me, ByunBaek, do you like it when I do this to you. Tell you what I’m going to do to you before I do it?”

Baekhyun’s breath was a little more ragged at that point, “Yes” he let out in a soft whimper, “Oh god, yes.” His hands had gripped the front of Chanyeol’s t-shirt at some point, the fabric twisted between his delicate fingers.

“Good. So what about next, then. When I finally kiss you. When I finally let my lips meet yours. You’ll kiss me back, of course, and then I’ll deepen it, because I know you want me to, even if you say you don’t like me teasing, I know you love it. You’ll lean back then, and somehow, we’ll find ourselves on the cold tiles of the floor, but you won’t feel the cold, because I’ll be pressed against you, and my body’ll warm you up.

 “I’ll make sure that every time we stop kissing, my eyes lock with yours, and then you’ll flush, and I’ll smile and kiss you again. I’ll slide my hands under your top and pull it up, kind of like I’m doing now, and take it off of you, and when it’s off, I’ll kiss you all down your body, whilst my hands wonder all over your skin, making you shiver with anticipation...” Chanyeol smirked, “Shall I keep going, or do you want me to show you now?”

Baekhyun groaned slightly, “Show me. No more telling, just show me, Chanyeol. God, show me everything!”

And so he did.

Like Chanyeol had promised, they’d ended up on the floor, Baekhyun’s body quivering beneath Chanyeol’s. Their clothes strewn around the spacious bathroom. They were slick with sweat, but didn’t care as they kissed slowly, and Chanyeol rocked his hips, pressing himself into the slightly older boy in a steady rhythm, which was surprising given how much they’d drank.

Chanyeol helped clean Baekhyun up when they were done, then helped him dressed, though the other insisted he could do it himself.

They made sure to throw away the empty bottle of dye, too, before turning back to the door fully dressed. Baekhyun’s hand was on the lock, ready to undo it, when Chanyeol turned him and pressed a long, lingering kiss on his lips. He smiled as he pulled back with a small wink and a whispered “I love you” which Baekhyun returned, before finally opening the door, his hair dishevelled and clothes wrinkled, and they rejoined the party.

--

“Is it just me, or is Kyungsoo really aggressive when he’s drunk?” Xiumin asked as he and Luhan stood side by side, watching as Kyungsoo pinned Kai to the wall and full on attacked his mouth.

Luhan nodded, “Yeah, it’s... interesting...”

“Not the word I’d use...” Xiumin grimaced, “Also, your boyfriend is over there talking to the coat rack and laughing, so I think you should... um, well, go and make sure he’s okay”

Luhan laughed at that, “Oh no, he’s fine” he giggled, “But I think I will go join him. After watching Soo and Kai, my Sehunnie’s looking very delicious” he giggled harder before skipping off to Sehun.

“Manly my ing ” Xiumin rolled his eyes, before grinning and snatching a beanie off of a poor unsuspecting BamBam’s head as he walked past.

“Hey!” BamBam frowned, “That’s my hat!”

Xiumin grinned and put it on his own head, “Sharing is caring, kid.” He shrugged before walking off and leaving BamBam stood on his own in disbelief.

Yugyeom walked over and hugged BamBam from behind, “Don’t worry about it. He even stole Jackson hyung’s snapback earlier. He’s changed clothes like seven times already, too... I think Chen hyung is going crazy trying to keep an eye on him” he laughed, “Also, I think Mark hyung and Jackson hyung are finally dating”

“What makes you say that?” BamBam asked, tilting his head slightly to look at the youngest member of their little group of idiots.

Yugyeom grinned, “Look over there”

BamBam looked over to where Yugyeom had nodded towards to see Jackson sat in the arm chair, with Mark on his lap, the two of them smiling sweetly at one another, and saying words that only the other could hear. Occasionally kissing.

BamBam grinned, “It’s about time” he said with a small laugh, then frowned, “Oh crap. Run, run! Kris hyung is coming over and Tao’s following him, and I cannot deal with those two right now. They’re all trying to be cute and ego, just, Gyeom, run!”

And they did, just in time, as Kris and Tao reached where they’d been standing not a moment before.

“I could have sworn I just saw them standing here?” Tao pouted.

Kris nodded, “Me too. Oh well, they can’t handle how cool we are anyway”

“More drinks?” Tao asked.

Kris grinned, “More drinks” he nodded.

--

Luhan blinked slowly as he tried to take in his surroundings. It was too bright, way too bright, and his head was pounding. His mouth was dry and tasted foul, and his stomach was churning.

He let out a soft whimper. His back was hurting too, but he was pretty sure that was due to the fact there was something poking him in it.

Ever so slowly, he lifted his head, but immediately wished he hadn’t as he felt the contents of his stomach make their way back up. As fast as he could, he ran into the bathroom, folded over and threw up into the toilet.

“” he groaned, one hand holding the rim of the toilet, the other nursing his pounding head, “Why me”

There was a snicker from behind him. He didn’t have to look up to know that it was Chen, “Morning sunshine”

“ you” Luhan groaned again, making Chen laugh, “And shut the up, for the love of God”

Chen grinned at the hungover boy, but walked over to him and rubbed his back soothingly, “Drank a bit too much, eh?” he asked softly, “Don’t worry, Sehun’s even worse than you are. He’s been up for the past hour hurling. It’s gross” he grimaced.

Luhan grunted before another wave of nausea came over him and he threw up again.

Chen scrunched up his face, but continued to rub Luhan’s back until it was all out of his system. Once he was sure that the other was okay, Chen stood up and walked over to the cupboard, pulling out a towel, before moving over to the sink and soaking it in cold water. He rung it out and went back over to Luhan, “Alright, big boy, you’ll be alright” he chuckled as he pressed the towel to Luhan’s sweaty neck and face.

“Thanks, Jongdae” Luhan said quietly, savouring the feel of the cool cloth on his skin.

Chen hummed, his free hand going back to Luhan’s back, “Okay, I’m going to make a bed up for you on the sofa in Sehun’s room, because I don’t think it’s wise for the two of you to share a bed. Then I’ll come back and get you. Just, for the love of god, try and brush your teeth whilst I’m gone” he said and handed Luhan the cloth before making his way out of them room.

He grabbed a blanket and a couple of pillows from the linen closet before walking into Sehun’s room, not bothering to keep it down as he did, which led to him being met with a string of curse words from Sehun, who was buried in his blankets on the bed.

“ it up, ” Chen laughed as he walked over to the sofa and made up a bed for Luhan, “You shouldn’t have drank so much. Anyway, Luhan’ll be in soon”

Sehun mumbled something that Chen didn’t understand, but the latter just shrugged and walked out of the room again and to the kitchen, where he grabbed a glass of water for Luhan. He took it back up to Sehun’s room, along with a couple of painkillers, and placed them on the small table beside the sofa.

He made his way back to the bathroom to see Luhan bent over the sink, slowly brushing his teeth, the damn towel on the back of his neck.

“You okay?” Chen asked.

Luhan gave him a small hum as he rinsed out his mouth and put his toothbrush away – he kept a spare at Sehun’s, since he was there a lot – and turned back to Chen.

His face was blotchy and bloated, his eyes were red, and he basically looked like .

“You look like absolute sh-”

“Jongdae, be nice” a voice cut him off from the door. He turned to see Xiumin leaning against the door frame with an amused smile on his face – he was back in his own clothes too, which was good – and his arms folded.

Chen grinned and walked over to him, “Baby, I’m always nice” he said, kissing Xiumin softly on the lips.

“Can you two just shut up?” Luhan let out as loud as he could manage, which turned out to not be very loud.

The other two broke apart with a laugh before each grabbing one of Luhan’s arms and taking him to Sehun’s room.

They got him into his makeshift bed before walking back downstairs to the semi-cleaned livingroom.

Kai, Kyungsoo, Kris, Tao, Baekhyun and Chanyeol had already gone home as soon as they’d woken up, as had most of all the other party goers, but Chen had managed to corner Mark, Jackson, Yugyeom and BamBam into helping them with clean-up duty.

BamBam and Yugyeom were working on cleaning the kitchen and dining room, whilst Mark and Jackson were working on the living room.

Chen and Xiumin walked into the living room to find Mark shyly smiling at the beaming Jackson.

“Can I just point out, that I told you he wanted you” Chen said to Mark, earning himself a slap on the chest from Xiumin.

Jackson laughed his high pitched laugh, though, “Yeah, well, I’ve got him now, so it doesn’t matter. We make a freaking hot couple”

“He didn’t actually give me a choice” Mark said with a small chuckle, “We were talking last night and he just comes out with ‘I hope you know that you’re my boyfriend now’ and that was that”

Jackson grinned and laughed again, as he shoved rubbish into a large black bag, “He loved it though”.

Chen rolled his eyes and grabbed the bag out of Jackson’s hands, “You can go now if you want. The babies have finished the other rooms, and me and Min can finish this off”

“You mean now that me and Mark have basically finished it?” Jackson scoffed.

Chen grinned, “Pretty much” he laughed.

“Well, I’m not gonna say no. Mark, come on, let’s split” Jackson smiled at the older boy, throwing an arm around his shoulders as he did, then looked back to Chen and Xiumin as Mark wrapped an arm around his waist, “Bye guys”

“Yeah, bye” Mark beamed, leaning against Jackson.

Chen smiled and waved at them, “Bye!” he said as the two of them left the room to grab BamBam and Yugyeom before leaving.

“Right then,” Xiumin said, “Let’s finish this ”

Chen laughed, “You finish sweeping and I’ll finish off binning the rubbish. We’ll leave the rest to Sehun when he’s feeling better”

“Cool. Oh, and where did Lay get off to last night?” Xiumin asked, grabbing the sweeping brush and starting off where Mark had left it, “I saw you two leave together, but only you came back”

Chen smiled, “I got him home” he said, “He was a little, well, you know how he gets if he drinks too much, so I thought it’d be best to send him home. Since I was more concerned about looking after you”

Xiumin scoffed, but smiled nonetheless, “I don’t need looking after”

“Jackson almost killed you” Chen pointed out, “You stole his freaking hat”

Xiumin rolled his eyes, “I can beat that little fencing if I need to” he said, a smile still on his face, “I’m fierce!”

“So, so fierce” Chen laughed, shooting a wink at his boyfriend.

--

Lay opened his eyes again, and yes, he was still there, sat on the sofa, a cup of tea in his hands as a very, very amused Suho looked back at him.

“Please, for the sake of my sanity, tell me what I said” he sighed, “I’m gonna go insane”

Suho chuckled, “Okay, okay, but it was actually really sweet” he said, “So, we were in the car, driving back here, and you looked at me and said ‘Junmyeon, I want you to know that I honestly, really love you. I know love is a bit of an overused concept nowadays, but I’ve never told anyone I loved them before, at least not romantically, until I met you. I had a crush on you from the start, but then, when we went on that camping trip, I found myself falling for you. You’re everything I could have hoped for, and the best partner in the world. You’re my other half, and I never want to lose you. So if I ever think I am losing you, I hope you know that I won’t give up easily, and I’ll fight with everything I have in me just to keep you by my side forever’ and then you leant over and kissed my cheek. Happy now?”

“I am so embarrassing, I cannot even...”

“You’re not, you’re really cute” Suho smiled, wrapping an arm around Lay, who leant into him.

Lay tsked, “Shut up... But, um, it’s true, you know. What I said. You’re the first person I’ve loved...”

Suho smiled warmly, his arm tightening around Lay, “You have no idea how wonderful that makes me feel” he said, “But, I’m sure I can show you between now and forever”

“You want to stay with me that long, eh?” Lay grinned.

Suho nudged Lay’s cheek with his nose, “I’ll stay with you for the rest of eternity”

“You’re cheesier than I am” Lay chuckled, “I like it, though, so don’t stop”

“I wasn’t planning on it” Suho winked, making the younger laugh before they turned back to the TV to watch Roswell.

They watched silently for whole before Lay scoffed and tutted.

“What?” Suho asked, looking a little confused.

Lay rolled his eyes at the TV before looking back at Suho, “Tess. That’s what. I can’t freaking stand the girl. She’s a little lying, cheating, conniving little hoe-bag and I wish she’d never even walked into their lives!”

“Yeah, she’s not exactly the nicest...”

“Understatement of the year” Lay rolled his eyes again, but smiled slightly, “I just... Okay, so Liz and Max aren’t perfect, but Tess just... she ed everything up for them. In the end it’s okay, kind of, but she just... urgh. But as far as favourite characters go, Michael is just yummy” he added.

Suho pouted, “Oh, I see how it is”

“Idiot” Lay laughed softly, fondly, “He might be handsome, but he doesn’t hold a candle to you” he winked.

Suho chuckled, “Shush. And how’s your head?”

“Good. I'm always fine after a couple painkillers and I've got some food in me, so yeah” Lay grinned, “I’m more concerned about how Luhan’s doing. He drank so much, I bet he’s like the walking dead right now”

“Oh, did you text Chen to make sure he knows you’re okay”

“I did indeed”

“What did he say”

“Jackson and Mark are finally a thing”

“What?”

“Don’t ask”

“But...”

“It’s safer, trust me”

Suho rolled his eyes and turned back to the TV.

All in all, he was in a pretty damn good mood. He was highly amused at a drunk Lay the night before, but overall he liked the honesty of drunk Lay more than anything. Call him silly, but he liked it when Lay got all sentimental and cute and lovey dovey. He liked hearing that the younger loved him, even if he knew it anyway. He just liked it all. It was nice.

He really wasn’t kidding when he said that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with the other boy. With his previous relationships, he’d been in them, in the moment, but he’d not really thought about a future with any of them. Then he met Lay, and it all just clicked into place. He could see himself, old and wrinkled, with an old wrinkled Lay sat next to him on a porch swing, each of them with a paper in hand, bickering over which article was the best one, and then making fun of the idiotic ones with the stupid titles.

He could see them getting married, adopting a kid or two, and he couldn’t help but think that Lay would make a brilliant father. He could see them sending their kids off to school, and then going to their respective jobs, only to pick the kids off later, sometimes leaving them with a babysitter so that they could go on a cute date.

He could see them buying their first house together and playfully fighting over how to decorate it, and Suho knew that in the end, Lay would get what he wants because he can’t resist the younger boy’s pout, and he knows the younger wouldn’t be afraid to use it.

He could see them spending nights in, just laying in bed and talking in hushed voices as the snow fell outside the window during cold winters. Or sitting in the back garden with friends in the warm summer evenings.

“I’m going to marry you one day” he said.

And the smile that bloomed on Lay’s face in that moment, was enough to tell Suho that he’d definitely fallen for the right person.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So, there are only two chapters left now. (Well, a chapter and the epilogue)
I hope you liked this chapter though. It was rather amusing to write. 
And yes, I added in GOT7, but can you blame me? Those boys are so adorkable!
Jackson Wang is my boo<3

Anyways, back on track...
Did you like the chapter? Comment and let me know!

Sub and vote if you like the story! :3

And a huge thank you to all my readers!!! And to all the people that have
up-voted, thank you, so so so much!!!

Commenters, can I just say, you're the best! And I adore you all!

Much loves~
Until next time<3