Storm

The Angel's Devil

I awaken to the sounds of metal hitting metal.
"You won't take my Purete," Ravi says, as a black sword in his hands hits another.
"We defeated you once and saved her. We'll do it again," a voice says. My vision blurs as white hair fights white wings. A hand moves to me, and I see golden blonde hair in front of me.
"Come on," he whispers. He grabs my hand before it disappears. He covers my hand before I can scream.
"Trust me," he says, pulling me along. To much trust as been broken recently. We move down the halls, and footsteps follow.
"You better run!" Ravi yells, and we move. I see Sanghyuk and Hakyeon beside me, and tears streak my face. The one with my hand grabs my other before our feet don't touch the ground. I feel us fly, and the other three follow.
"Hongbin!" Ravi yells, and the one that has me flinches.
"We need to go," Hakyeon says, as I hold tightly onto the one holding me. I feel wind continuously brush past my face. I cry, and tears fall like rain.
"Jaewhan, help me make a storm," Hakyeon says, and other I don't recognize stop. The rest of us continue, as Hakyeon creates masses of clouds, his eyes glazing over grey. The one named Jaehwan moves near Hakyeon. A ball of static grows in his hand, reflecting in his eyes. He throws it in the clouds, and thunder crashes.
"Come on!" Sanghyuk yells, and I look to see a triangle in a circle.
"Can we do it with four?" The one holding me asks.
"We need to try," Hakyeon says, as three different sets of lines appear. Sanghyuk's circle glows, and they breathe easier.
"Hongbin go," Hakyeon says. The one holding me flies close to the entrance, and turns back.
"Can't you all come?" He asks.
"It can only be used once. Now go," Hakyeon says, and we go threw the circle. Light flashes for a moment, before darkness takes over.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: this chapter . A lot. But Yuzuki is safe from Ravi? Right? Someone comment! Please. (-<) <3 ^_^