Friday

The Angel's Devil

"Hyuk. Can you help me?" I ask, as I arrive at my host family after school Friday.
"Sure. What did Wonshik say he wanted you to dress in?" He asks, turning to me.
"How?" I ask, looking at him.
"Kim Wonshik asked you out. That gets around," Sanghyuk says, and I look at him.
"It's true."
"Yuzuki. A young man came, and said this was for you," my host mom says, handing me a box. I look inside, and see just piles of dresses, with a note on top.
~Yuzuki. I don't know your sizes. I can return the ones that don't fit. Wonshik~
I run up to my room with the box in hand. Sanghyuk follows me, watching.
"Stay," I say, closing my door in his face. I look threw the countless dresses, and lay them out. I sigh, and glance at the tags, ranging from cheap to very expensive. Removing the ones that I know won't fit, I manage to get the selection down to two.
"Sanghyuk. Will you come in?" I ask, and the door cracks.
"Are you decent?" He asks, and I laugh.
"Yeah," I say, and he walks in.
"What do you need?" He asks, and I hold up the two dresses.
"Help?" I ask, and he sighs.
"Blue," he says, walking out. I look at the sky blue dress, and nod. I glance at the time, 4:30. I sigh, and run to shower.
~~
As I slip out, I run to my room, and look at the time again, 5:15. I run, and dress in the light blue. It fits, and I smile lightly. I look to my bed and find the box of dresses replaced with a pair of black flats. I blink, and find them in my size.
"Sanghyuk will you come here?" I ask, and I hear knocking again.
"I'm fine," I say, and he walks in.
"Is something wrong?" He asks, and I sit on the bed.
"Do you have something to do with this?" I ask, holding up the shoes.
"What are you talking about?" He asks, looking confused.
"Never mind. Where did the dresses go?" I ask, and he shrugs. "Just go."
He leaves, and I fit on the shoes. I walk to my mirror, and smile. I fix my hair back, and grab various powders. I work slowly, and cover my pores. Glitter falls from my eyes, and I smile. I apply gloss, and see the time flash, 6:15. I grab my clutch, and slip in my phone. I sigh, and allow my hair to fall. I smile, and attempt to kill nerves.
"Yuzuki?" Sanghyuk asks from outside the door.
"Yeah?" I ask, and he enters.
"You look nice," he says, and I blush.
"Thanks," I say, as he moves out. I follow, bag in hand. We move downstairs, and I see the time, 6:45.
"Sanghyuk. I'm nervous," I say, and he hugs me quick.
"You'll be fine," he says, and rubs my back. He pulls out a pair of scissors, and cuts the tags.
"You don't need these," he says, laughing.
"I guess," I say, laughing with him. Knocking is heard at the door.
7:00

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: date night. Updating so many stories today. (-<) <3 ^_^