Epilogue

The Angel's Devil

I lay on a my own bed, back home in Japan. I stare at my ceiling. I laugh at what used to entertain me. Posters of previously amusing things adorn my walls. Memories of that night play in my mind.

The angels came, and killed Leo. I had stood before Wonshik, preventing them from hurt him. Sanghyuk had landed before us, confusion over his eyes. I shook my head, and walked over to Wonshik. I beaconed Sanghyuk over, and made him look over him. His eyes had widened, as he saw the normal look of Wonshik. I looked at Sanghyuk, and moved past him.
"Take me home."

I sit up in my bed. My room is suddenly too stuffy for my liking. I walk out the front door of my house, and to the small piece of greenery outside. I lean against a tree, and watch the leaves sway in the one across from me. I pull my hood up, and walk to my small town.
I walk with my head down, naturally avoiding what few people there are. "Excuse me?" I still at the deep voice. I look up, and stare at the familiar voice.
"Won-Wonshik?" I ask, staring up at him. He smiles, and sighs deeply.
"You have no idea how long I've been searching for you," he confesses, reaching out to me. I flinch back, causing him to frown.
"You shouldn't have looked more me," I mutter, and he bites his lips.
"You are all I remember," he whispers, moving closer to me. "You are the first thing I remember seeing."
"But why are you here?"
"BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW!"
I flinch back.
"Come with me," I whisper, turning away. He nods. I walk, back up to my house. I let him in, and walk up to my room. I sit on my bed, and look up at him. "My name is Yuzuki. This is my house."
"Why were you there among the people with the wings?"
"I was an exchange student. I had normal life."
"Why aren't you answering me?"
"I went on a date with a boy, and the life I knew was ruined."
"How is this even relevant?"
"He loved the color blue, and I had worn a blue dress."
"STOP!"
I startle, and wipe the tears I didn't realize I was shedding. I pull my legs up, and curl into a ball. I look up at him, my lip shaking.
"I don't want to know that. I want to know why I can't remember anything. I want to know why I can't do this."
Wonshik walks to me, and grabs my curled body. I close my eyes to blink, and open them in another room. I recognize the red sheets and pillows. He drops me down, and pushes fingers through his hair.
"Take me home," I demand. He shakes his head. I practically growl. "Take me home." He takes me back, and the world shifts to my room.
I gulp, and glance to the ground. "You were an angel, Wonshik. That's why you can move like that. I am a Purete. You turned evil. I removed everything from your mind, including me," I confess, looking back up at him.
"Why?" He asks, scrunching his face together.
"Because I love you."
His eyes widen. He leans against a wall. "But I still don't understand."
"You were evil. I wanted you to be good again," I mutter, shaking my head. "You should just go."
"No," he denies. "I'm going to stay until I relearn everything about you, and maybe learn something knew along the way."
I release small tears. He moves to me, and takes me in his arms. He rocks me, as I nod into his chest, whispering soothing words into my ears.

 

Hands roam my body, tilting my head up to a familiar white hair.
I push myself up, screaming loudly. I open my eyes to my room. Arms incase me. I turn, panting heavily.
"You're okay," Wonshik whispers, pulling me close. I nod slowly, and pull my blanket up over my chest.
"I'm sorry, but Ravi—"
He quiets me, and lays me back down. "He'll never come back. I swear this. I swear it."
I smile, and curl closer into his touch. His lips brush against my nape.
"Thank you, Wonshik."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Here is the end. About time right? Thanks for reading!! (-<) <3 ^_^