Healed

The Angel's Devil

"Yuzuki. Why don't we go?" Wonshik asks. I don't say anything, and blink at him.
"Yuzuki?" He asks, meeting my eyes. "It's still me. I won't hurt you."
"Why me?" I ask, looking at him again.
"Because I can," he admits, grabbing my hand.
"Wonshik," I say, and he grabs my other hand.
"Yuzuki. You do make me crazy. I care about you. I can't lose you," he says, standing me up.
"Wonshik. This is. I don't know what this is, but it scares me," I admit. He takes me in his arms, and holds me. I hear the small fluttering of his wings, and feel his breath on my neck.
"I will never hurt you. I'll protect you. They will come to hurt you. I won't let them," he whispers, and I nod.
"Okay," I whisper, and he pulls back.
"We need to move. Do you trust me?" He asks, and I nod.
"Good," he says, "hold on." A brief light surrounds us, and I hold tightly on him. I feel us drop, and his lips press to mine. I snap my eyes open, as he pulls back.
"Sorry," he whispers, letting me down. I look around, holding up my ripped dress.
"Where are we?" I ask, as he manages to off his jacket.
"My house," he says, wrapping the jacket around me. I look at the art on his walls, at the double doors facing the sea, at the moon light floating threw the sunroof.
"It's beautiful here," I say, turning back to him.
"Not as beautiful as you," he says, blushing. I blush myself, as he disappears for a moment. I blink, and he appears again.
"Here. They're mine," he says, handing me a shirt and sweats.
"Where?" I ask, and he points to a door across the room. I move quickly, entering the room. I meet reflection, and see the marks the two gave me, marring my body. I cry silently, and change into his clothes. They fit loosely, and I tighten them. I walk out, and rub my neck.
"They hurt you," Wonshik mutters, looking over me.
"I'll be fine," I say, as the double doors open. A man dressed in white stands there, and walks in with more following behind. I see a familiar blonde and redhead enter behind.
"What happened?" The black haired, says, looking to me.
"Demons Taekwoon," Wonshik mutters, as Sanghyuk walks to me.
"These are bad," Sanghyuk says, running his fingers over the bruises.
"Just heal them," Wonshik says, and Sanghyuk nods. A small golden light covers my arms, and the physical marks fade.
"Anything else?" Hakyeon asks, and Wonshik shakes his head no.
"She'll be fine," Sanghyuk says, and Wonshik nods. They fly away threw the doors. Wonshik sighs, and rubs his brow.
"I'm an idiot. I let them get to you," he says, and I move to him.
"Wonshik. I still feel them," I confess, moving his face to face mine.
"I'm sorry," he mutters, as tears start to form in his eyes.
"Help me erase them," I ask, and he shakes his head.
"I don't want to hurt you," he says.
"It can't hurt worse then it already does," I say. I push my body up, and peck his lips.
"I trust you," I say. He grabs my neck, and pulls me close.
"I wish there was a simpler way," he says, kissing my lips.
"Me too," I say as he moves us. Red pillows surround me when we land.
"Are you sure?" He asks, and I nod.
"I don't want to feel their touches. I want to feel your's instead," I say. He looks over me, and bites his lips.
"Just to forget," he says, kneeling on the bed beside me.
"I want to stay with you," I say, and he nods.
"Okay," he says. He cups my face, running his thumbs under my eyes. He kisses me gently, moving along my lips slowly. I move back, and grab his soft brown hair. He smiles against my lips, and pulls back.
"Last chance," he whispers, and my eyes flutter close.
"I trust you," I repeat, and I feel his lips on mine. We fall back, and he my bottom lip. I open my mouth and I feel his tongue on mine. I bite it lightly, and our teeth clang on each other's. He pulls out, and I meet his eyes.
"I can't," he pants, moving to my side. "I just can't."
I look to him, and he just frowns. I kiss his forehead.
"You removed their touch. We don't have to do anymore," I whisper, and his face peaks up into a smile.
"Okay," he says, and he pecks my cheek. "I'll leave you to rest."
I grab his hands, and shake my head.
"Stay," I whisper, and he moves the covers over us.
"Yuzuki. You're beautiful," he whispers, running fingers along my face. I blush, and he kisses my cheek.
"Wonshik," I say, and his brown eyes lock with mine.
"Hmm?" He asks, as I snuggle into his chest.
"Thank you," I say, as his heartbeat calms. I smile, and sleep against his chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Update!! Yes. I started new stories and kinda forgot about this one. So, tada! Please comment. (-<) <3 ^_^