Memories

The Angel's Devil

I'm tossed to the ground as soon as we land. Familiar black walls and floors to greet me. I watch the pair, as they rattle of words in tongues I don't comprehend. I back away, and they glance at me from time to time. I pull my white shirt closer around my body. I allow tears to fall down my face, and noises to escape my mouth.
"Shut up you stupid Purete," Leo demands.
"Don't insult my Purete. When you finally capture you own, you can say those things," Ravi counters, facing him.
"She is worthless. She will be killed after," Leo spits. Ravi punches him, and growls.
"She will not die. I have plans for her," Ravi denies, moving over to me. He grabs my arm, and yanks me upward. He tilts my head up, and forces his cross eyes to lock with mine. He smiles, and rubs my lips with his thumb.
"What will you do with me?" I ask. He smirks, and curls a hand into my hair.
"Claim you. Make you mine. Break you down until you have no will to leave," he confesses, pulling me closer.
"No," I utter, flinching away. He moves down, and breathes on my neck.
"And what would you do about it, my Purete?" He asks, moving his lips onto my neck. I still, and push him away with as much force as I can muster. He stumbles, and breathes heavily.
"I'll bring Wonshik back," I decide, pulling back. Ravi chuckles.
"I'd like to see you try," he challenges, advancing to me. I center my breathing, and face him.
I remember what Hakyeon said to me about the Puretes. "I-I can beat you." He laughs. It's deep and evil.
"Oh, my Purete. You can't," he denies, playing with a black band on his arm.
"I am a Purete. I can beat demons and fallen angels," I speak, staring up at him. He chuckles again. I charge at him, and grab his head. I lock eyes with him. "I will bring Wonshik back."
I pull him close, and close my eyes. Walls of images appear before me. Images of him talking to various people, looking over items, and strange items of dreams, all appear before me. I find one with Leo, and touch it.
A memory plays. They talk in the tongues I don't comprehend. I grab onto it, and pull it close. I squeeze, and it shatters.
My eyes widen, and I release how I can get Wonshik back. I reach out, and grab many I can, shattering as I go. Soon all but one remains. I watch it.
I appear before myself. My hand it pulled up. "Wonshik," I croak, as he leads me into the diner. Tears fall from my eyes, as I grab the memory. I squeeze it, and pull back. "I'm sorry." Blank walls surround me.
I blink, and find myself looking into deep brown eyes. I feel drained. He shakes his head, allowing brown hair to fall into his eyes, and pulls back.
"Who are you?" He asks. I shake my head.
"It doesn't matter, Wonshik," I decide.
"You fool!"
I glance at Leo, and wipes eyes. "Do you really think I care anymore?" I mutter, feeling dead and tired. Leo frowns, and glares at me.
That's when the angels and Puretes come.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: The next chapter is the epilogue. I'm just trying to get this fic done. Almost there~ (-<) <3 ^_^