Brother

The Angel's Devil

I open my eyes to a cold floor. I look up, and see the black stone room, lit by torches. I remember how sweet Wonshik was. I look to the loose fitting black dress on my body, as I start to sit up.
"You're awake," a soft voice says. I blink my eyes a few times to see the long haired man before me.
"Taekwoon?" I ask, and he laughs silently.
"That was my human name. Long before time," he says, "makes a good cover. Made them think I was still on there side, and that they managed to wipe my mind," He shrugs, and walks to me. He looms over me, and kneels beside me.
"I can see why he wanted you," he says, running a hand down my face. I flinch away, from his hand, and pure black eyes, while groaning is heard across the room.
"Yuzuki?" Wonshik asks, meeting my eyes.
"Wonshik," I mutter. He looks, and meets the other's eyes.
"Leo."
"You remember me," Leo says, smirking.
"I've learned of you," Wonshik says, backing away, dressed in a black suit.
"They wiped your mind," Leo says, squeezing his hand. Wonshik freezes, and the back of his jacket rips. It falls in a heap, with his shirt following after.
"And removed your markings. No matter. I can fix that," Leo says. Wonshik drops, and pants slightly.
"What are you talking about?" Wonshik asks, as Leo walks to him.
"Ravi," Leo says.
"The French demon?" Wonshik asks, looking at Leo.
"No no. The French fallen angel," Leo says, pushing Wonshik down. Leo mutters words in a language I don't understand. Wonshik fidgets, moving his back upward. Ink is etched into his skin, forming intricate circles and lines. His white wings shoot out, each feather turning to ash in a quick burst of flame. He screams slightly. His beautiful brown hair sharpens to a point, turning white. He growls, and Leo stands over him.
"Brother Ravi, have you returned?" Leo asks, as he stands.
"Brother?" The new white-haired man asks.
"I missed you brother," Leo says, hugging him. He looks like Wonshik, except for his eyes. He locks the black crosses with mine. They are things of nightmares, my nightmares. His face twists into a smirk, as he whispers.
"Hello Purete."
I watch him as he walks to me.
"You remember me. Good," he says, smirking.
"Where is Wonshik?" I ask, as he grabs my face.
"That weak personality that they stuck me with? He was never truly here," he says. Leo coughs in the distance, and he turns to him.
"Ravi. You can use her later. We need to focus on getting the rest," Leo says. I flinch as Leo says use, and Ravi kisses my lips, tearing my skin.
"I have been trapped for decades," Ravi says, my lips.
"You can wait," Leo says, as Ravi grabs my dress.
"No, I can't," he growls, turning to Leo. "You can watch."
"Ravi. No," Leo sighs. "Your room is in the same place."
"And my tools?" Ravi asks, pulling me up.
"Freshly cleaned, with new ones from the new times," Leo says, smirking slightly.
"Excellent," Ravi says, looking to me. I back away slightly, and he grabs my wrist. I flinch, and he pulls me like some rag-doll. He drags me, and we arrive at a black door.
"I missed this," he says, pushing us in. He smiles, and throws me to the side. His fingers run along various pieces of metal and plastic.
"Purete," he says turning to me.
"Do you remember my toys Purete?" He asks, smirking evilly.
"No," I mutter, as he walks to my sprawled figure on the ground.
"No? Then we should get you familiar with them again," he says, kneeling beside me.
"Please no," I beg. He picks me up, and throws me on the bed in the room.
"You'll be sweet," he says crawling over me.
"Please don't," I beg, as he rips my dress off.
"To bad."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I have stuff written out. I just forget to update. Sorry! (-<) <3 ^_^