Office

The Angel's Devil

"Park Yuzuki?" The office lady asks, and I nod. I hand her the forms, and she looks over everything.
"Good, now just a moment," she says, as the door opens.
"You called me down," a boy says, with brunette hair.
"Yes. You have detention," she says, looking at him. She turns to me, and shrugs. "Or you could show Miss Yuzuki around instead." I feel his eyes run over me, and he shrugs.
"Wonshik," he says, as the lady hands me my schedule.
"Yuzuki," I say, as he grabs my schedule.
"Classroom Two Fifty. You're in my class. Come on," he says, pushing the schedule back in my hands. He walks out, and I run after him. He moves threw the crowd, and at some point grabs my wrist. I see the two hundred fifty, when he pulls me to a new room. Chemical scents attack my nose, and he shuts the door. He turns to me and exhales. He looks over me again. I feel him look over me again, and he bites his lips.
"You're perfect," he whispers, and I shift uncomfortably.
"Thanks," I mutter.
"Yuzuki. I don't know what you're doing to me, but I need you right now," Wonshik says, running his fingers threw his brown hair.
"Wonshik, what are you talking about?" I ask, meeting his eyes.
"Yuzuki," he mutters, walking to me.
"Won-" He grabs, and pushes me onto him. His lips melt into mine, nails digging slightly into my arms. 
"You are making me crazy. This keeps me sane," he growls, near my lips. He reconnects us, and my hands reach his hair.
"Love me," he growls, against my lips.
"Okay," I breathe, and he smirks.
"Good," he says, pushing his lips delicately onto mine.
"Date?" He asks, settling his forehead on mine.
"Sure," I pant, and he smiles.
"Friday after school, say seven?" He asks, looking down. I follow his eyes and nod.
"That works," I say, as he tilts my head up.
"Can we do that again?" He asks, and I nod. His lips reach mine, warming me on this cool Wednesday.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: That escalated quickly. Less the. 12 hours guys. Then it's eternity. (-<) <3 ^_^