Nightmare

The Angel's Devil

"Your skin is so soft," he says, peppering fingers down my arm. I scream against his touch, and into a gag.
"No one can hear you," he says. He shakes his head, tilting my head up to his eyes. I flinch at the black cross, a sharp white point covering the other. I shiver as I remember the match under that point.
"Purete," he whispers into my ear. I hate that name he's given me.
"Purete, you are mine," he says, kissing my forehead. I scream again, shaking. The chains holding me up rattle, and I slump down.
"You are so cute when you attempt," he says, smirking. He turns to grabs something. His back shows simple, black ink. Lines never touch except for the diamond and line. A circle around the tattoo, and a larger outside that. Circles within the space between the two, five evenly spaced. Symbols as strange as the large one sit inside each of them. Words in the spaces between the circle, written in tongues I don't understand.
"Purete," he says, turning back to me. I breathe heavily into the rag, as my eyes run over his chest.
"Like what you see?" He asks, smirking. He walks over to me, reaching behind my head. He unties the gag around my mouth.
"Rot in hell." The words spill out, and he clicks his tongue.
"Haven't you learned?" he asks, running his hands down my face. He pushes his lips on mine for a moment, and bites onto my bottom lip.
"Oh, my dear Purete, you are in hell."

 

 

 

A/N: intro chapter. The details in this won't come until later. You'll see if you stay. (-<) <3 ^_^