Demons

The Angel's Devil

"I had a great time," I say, as he parks the car near my host house.
"Me too," he says, grabbing my hand. He kisses it, and meets my eyes.
"I hope we can do this again," he says.
"Sure," I say, and he smiles. He pulls back and unlocks the door. I get out, and he waves. He drives away, and I sigh. I start walking back to the house when something grabs me.
"You're the angel's love toy?" A man asks, looking over me.
"What?" I ask, as he pushes me against a wall.
"You're still an innocent, too," he says, locking his pure black eyes with mine.
"Let's take that away from him." His lips invade mine, and he tastes like sin.
"I love the taste of innocents," he mutters, biting my lips. They bleed, and I taste it on his tongue. Another see of hands grabs my body.
"Care to share?" Another man asks, feeling up my body.
"Sure," the first says, pulling out of my mouth. I meet the second one's eyes, and flinch at the bright red. One of them rips my dress, and the other forces my lips on mine. I scream. One kneads my s threw my bra, and the other bites my mouth again. I whimper, and something crashes away from us.
"Leave her alone," a deep voice says, and the first one laughs.
"You wish angel," he says. I'm thrown to the ground, and I watch the new figure.
"Leave now demon, or I will destroy you," he says, as the single light above us flickers.
"No," the first man says.
"Fine," the newest one says, walking into the light.
"Wonshik?" I ask, backing away. His brown hair falls into his face, and he sighs.
"Yuzuki, close your eyes," he says, meeting my eyes.
"What?" I ask.
"Just do it. I'll tell you when it's safe," he says to me.
"Stupid angel," one says. Wonshik's face forms a glare at them.
"Says the incubus," he spits. "I'll give you to three to run."
"I doubt that."
"One." Wonshik starts glowing slightly.
"Dude. I don't think he is."
"Two." Wonshik watches them fidget. I close my eyes.
"Three." Bright light flashes behind my eye lids.
"Dude." One of them says, shuffling back. The light dims, and I flicker my eyes open. Wonshik still stands there, and not much else is different. It could be that the black on his suit is now gold. It could be the golden irises, seemingly projecting light. It could be the golden white, wide wings, drawing attention away from everything else.
"You didn't run," Wonshik says, turning his hand. A golden sword appears, light flames around the blade.
"Bring it angel," one says. Wonshik moves, and the hesitant one falls in a pile of ash.
"I almost hate to kill the incubi. They don't fight," Wonshik says, advancing to the other.
"He just wanted some of her. I don't blame him," the other says, shrugging.
"I'll take pleasure in removing you," Wonshik says, charging at him. The other ducks every move, moving rapidly.
"Are you a new angel? You can't be over twenty," the man says, pausing, and laughing.
"I am the Angel Wonshik. I am was  born into this. I will never leave it," Wonshik says, stabbing the black-eyed man. Black blood spills from the wound, draining from his eyes. Wonshik pulls out his sword from the now white-eyed man.
"Yuzuki," he says, turning to me. He swirls his hand, and the sword disappears.
"What were they? What are you?" I ask, grabbing my hair.
"They were demons. That were trying to hurt you," he sighs, walking to me.
"Why?"
"Innocence, probably," he says, kneeling in front of me.
"Wonshik," I mutter, looking over him. "What are you?"
"The demons weren't wrong. I'm an Angel."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: updates!! I can do that now that I'm done with the date chapter. (-<) <3 ^_^