Date

The Angel's Devil

Sanghyuk opens the door to reveal Wonshik in a white suit. I gulp, and he steps in.
"Yuzuki," he says, handing me a set of white roses.
"Thank you," I say. Fingers brush over fingers. He grabs a hand, and kisses it gently.
"Are you ready?" He asks, and I nod. "Okay."
"Sanghyuk, watch these," I say, handing him the flowers.
"Have fun, but not that much fun," Sanghyuk says, as Wonshik leads me out. We walk, and he smiles.
"Are you alright?" He asks, and I nod. He unlocks a car, and opens the door. I slip in, and he shuts the door. He smiles as he enters from the other side.
"Is something wrong?" He asks, as he pulls away.
"No. Just nerves," I admit, and he laughs.
"Yeah, me too," he says, and we fall into silence. We reach our destination quickly, and he kills the engine. He gets out, and opens the door for me.
"Miss," he says, and I walk out of the car. Wonshik takes my hand, throws the keys at a valet.
"Take care of it," Wonshik says, walking us inside.
"Can you afford this place?" I ask, and he shrugs.
"Let's not worry about that," he says, walking up to the host.
"Table for two. Should be under Kim," Wonshik says, and the host type on his computer.
"Yes. This way," the host says leading us to a table. "Your waitress will be with you shortly."
"Thank you," Wonshik says, pulling a chair out for me.
"Are you alright?" He asks, and he sits in his own seat.
"I'll be fine," I say, and he frowns.
"Just fine?" He asks, and you nod.
"Why don't you tell me about yourself?" He asks, and you nod.
"My full name is Park Yukuzi. I am from Japan, and my favorite color is pink," I say, and he smiles.
"See, you don't need to be nervous," he says, smiling.
"You're turn," I say, and he nods.
"I'm Kim Wonshik. My family is Korean, and my favorite color is blue," he says, looking at me in my blue dress. I blush, and he laughs slightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I can't write date scenes to save my life. I have like five chapters after this written out. But I couldn't write this. But now it did! So yay! (-<) <3 ^_^