Angels

The Angel's Devil

I open my eyes, and flinch. I see Sanghyuk's blond hair bobbing slightly.
"Sanghyuk," I whisper, and he opens his eyes.
"Zuzu," he says, and I nod.
"What happened?" I ask, and he bites his lips.
"Hakyeon can tell you better," he says. He grabs a glass, and sets it near my lips. I open my mouth and his tips it slightly. Water flows into my mouth, and I swallow. My throat moistens, and the glass is soon gone. The door opens and three more walk in.
"How is she?" Hakyeon asks, and Sanghyuk stands.
"Physically she is healed. Mentally. I don't know," he says, looking at me.
"Hakyeon, Sanghyuk said you'd explain," I say, and he sighs.
"I will, but first. This is Hongbin, the one who carried you," Hakyeon says, gesturing to the one who ran with me. "And Jaehwan."
I look at them both and nod.
"Hi. Thank you," I whisper, and they wave slightly.
"Are you sure you want to hear this?" Hakyeon asks, and I nod.
"Yes," I confirm.
"Okay. As human evolved, more creatures came from them. Their powers could easily be used to take humans over. Most chose not to. Few did. Demons emerged, using there powers to hurt and torture humans. Others battled them taking the title of angels. Few angels have to power to kill demons. That power stays with the pure ones. The Puretes. Some angels know their power, and have fallen to get it. Ravi and Leo have done this," Hakyeon says, and I let that sink in. A question burns in my mind.
"Am I a Purete?" I ask, and they all freeze.
"Yuzuki. Maybe you should rest," Hakyeon says, avoiding the question.
"I want a straight answer. Am I a Purete? Ravi called me that, and I had a nightmare where he called me that," I say, and they blink.
"When?" Hakyeon asks.
"What?" I ask back.
"When did you have this dream?" Hakyeon elaborates.
"The day I met Wonshik," I whisper, and Hakyeon sighs.
"Her powers are coming in," Jaehwan says, and they nod.
"What?" I ask, and Hakyeon sighs.
"A Purete, as I said before, can truly defeat demons. And fallen angels," Hakyeon says. He shakes his head, and exhales.
"You aren't answering my question," I say, and they all sigh.
"Yes Yuzuki, you are a Purete."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I didn't know I had this update able to be updated. So yeah, long time no see. An update. Yay! Sorry it took so long. (-<) <3 ^_^