Flower Boy

The Angel's Devil

I gasp, throwing my body forward. I breathe slowly. My body feels wet, and I feel the cold sweat run down my back. I calm down and see the time flashing at me, five o'clock. I push my black hair back, and get out of bed. I shake my head as I attempt to get the images out. I move into the shower, and wash my cold sweat away.
"Yuzuki? Are you alright?" My host mother asks, knocking on the door.
"I'm fine. Just tired," I say, washing my body quick.
"Are you sure?" She asks, as I step out.
"Yes, Miss Han," I say, wrapping my body in a towel. I walk back to my room, and slip on my preordered school uniform.
"Yuzuki, you're up early," my host mom says, as I enter the kitchen.
"I had a nightmare. I didn't want to go back to bed," I say, rubbing my eyes.
"Oh, why don't you finish this then?" My host mom says, handing me the school forms. I sigh, and grab a pen. I fill them out, and look at the time. Six Forty Five.
"Morning Zuzu," my host brother says, ruffling his blonde hair.
"Hey Sanghyuk," I say, smiling at him.
"Are you ready for your first day?" He asks, grabbing a box of cereal.
"Enough," I say, as my stomach grumbles.
"Here," Sanghyuk says, handing me a bowl.
"Thanks," I say, as he pours me a bowl.
"What's that?" He asks, stirring his cereal.
"Forms," I say, taking a bite of mine.
"Fun," he says, looking at the time.
"And done," I whisper, signing the paper.
"I need to get dressed," Sanghyuk says, running upstairs.
"You do that," I say, walking to the door. I slip on my shoes, as Sanghyuk runs down with his uniform on.
"Ready?" He asks, as I grab my bag. I nod, and he smiles. He slips on his shoes and his bag.
"Lets go," he says. We walk out, and out to the school.
"Hyukkie!" A voice yells, as some one shorter then Sanghyuk runs to us.
"Hey Hakyeon," Sanghyuk says, smiling.
"It's N now. NNN," Hakyeon says, and Sanghyuk laughs.
"Right," Sanghyuk says, as Hakyeon turns to me.
"Are you my Hyukkie's girlfriend?" He asks, looking over me.
"I'm the exchange student living in his house," I explain, and he pouts.
"Poor Hyukkie. Umma will comfort you," Hakyeon says, hugging Sanghyuk.
"Hakyeon, get you and your red hair off me," Sanghyuk says, wiggling.
"But N-Umma loves you," Hakyeon says, as Sanghyuk escapes.
"Hakyeon, just no," Sanghyuk says, running ahead. I laugh quietly at them, and follow them. We arrive quickly, and I watch the other students.
"Zuzu, we need to get your forms in," Sanghyuk says, pulling me along.
"Let me know!" Hakyeon says, waving us goodbye. He walks me to the office, and he hugs me.
"See you at the end of the day," he says, running off to his class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Vixx comeback. Vixx comeback. I'm cry. Comments are loved. (-<) <3 ^_^