Taken

The Angel's Devil

I blink at them, waiting for one to say kidding.
"I'm not kidding," Hakyeon whispers, locking eyes with me. His eyes lack the golden irises Wonshik had.
"What should I do?" I question, and Hakyeon shrugs.
"Whatever you want to. We will help you if you stay," Sanghyuk explains, and I nod slowly.
"I'll stay, if I can leave when I want to," I state, and they nod slowly.
"Agreed," Hakyeon agrees. I shift, and Sanghyuk kneels beside me.  He looks into my eyes.
"She needs rest, and to regain her strength," Sanghyuk comments, and they nod.
"We will start in the morning if you are able," Hakyeon decides, and I nod slowly.
"Alright," I mutter, snuggling back into the blankets. They leave, and I pass out from exhaustion.


He crawls over me. His brown hair is held back in a beanie.
"Hey," he whispers, cupping my face. He kisses me gently.
"Wonshik," I whisper, locking eyes with his own. They melt, revealing the black crosses I fear.
"It's Ravi," he growls, gripping my hair tightly. I scream, before his mouth covers mine.


I shoot forward, screaming out. The door swings open, and Sanghyuk runs in. His wings beat behind him, as he runs to me. His arms wrap around me, and I curl into his touch.
"Ravi, dream, he wanted to touch me," I pant, as his wings surround me.
"Ravi's not here," Sanghyuk coos, rocking me. I frown, and curl into his touch.
"He was Wonshik, and then Ravi took over. A-And—" I start hiccuping, and tears fall from my eyes.
"Shh, he's not going to get you," Sanghyuk whispers. I wipe my tears away, and pull away.
"Thank you," I whisper, rubbing my arms.
"It's breakfast time if you'd like to eat," Sanghyuk mutters, grabbing my hand. I look at it, and back to him.
"I-I could try," I speak, standing slowly. He smiles, and leads me out of my room. We walk, and his wings push out from his back. I stare at them, and sigh deeply.
"What?" He asks, looking at me. Images of Wonshik with his wings enter my mind.
"I'm thinking of him," I confess, as I remember our date.
"Ravi?"
"No, Wonshik."
"Oh."
We enter a large room. Angels like Sanghyuk fly around. Other people walk around.
"Puretes?"
"Yeah."
I frown, and he leads me to a small opening.
"Hey, how are you feeling?" Hakyeon asks from behind the opening. I shake my head. He smiles weakly, and holds out a tray.
"Is there anything light?" Sanghyuk asks, as he grabs it from him.
"Not really," Hakyeon speaks.
People scream. We turn, and face the cloud of black smoke. Two figures form, and Sanghyuk push me behind him.
"Give us Yuzuki, and nobody will be hurt at this time," one speaks.
"Ravi," I mutter, peaking around Sanghyuk's wings.
Angels dive down at them, as Puretes rise from their seats. They charge, and Leo reveals himself. Angels and Puretes fall with their hands over their heads in pain. Ravi looks around, and manages to lock eyes with me. I flinch back from his crossed eyes. A smirk creeps onto his face, as he vanishes again.
Something grabs my arms. I attempt to scream, and a hand covers my mouth. Smoke covers me, and I appear in the center. Ravi removes his hand from my mouth, and smiles at the crowd. Leo grabs onto his arm.
"Thank you for your service," Ravi speaks, before the black smoke takes us again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Ive updated. After many months (sorry), there is a chapter, and a possible end in sight. I hope for the next update soon. (-<) <3 ^_^