Kidnap

Triple F [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Byul pushed open the door, slightly shivered when the cold wind hit her face. She looked around the porch, luxury coupes was everywhere. just how many people lives in this house? I thought it’s only auntie and her son.

She actually wanted to leave this big house. It was not like she hated the people here, the Oh’s was really nice to her and treated her properly. But she wanted to go back home, to her mother, umma must be worried.. she frowned.

Just then,

“Byul-ah, What are you doing there?” A voice called from inside.

Byul shut her eyes tightly, looked like her plan to escape from this house was failed.

“y-yes auntie?” she slowly spun around to face Mrs. Oh.

The latter smiled as she approached her, crouching to her level, “let’s eat breakfast together.”

“there’s no need to invite her for breakfast, she’ll be going with me, breakfast, outside, alright? bye mom!” Sehun suddenly appeared and snatched the little’s girl hand and dragged her outside the house while Byul obediently followed him.

Mrs. Oh frowned, “hey don’t pull her like that, you’ll hurt her.”

Sehun did not say anything instead he opened the door and urged Byul to get inside his car. “quick! I’m hungry!”

 

As they were inside his car,

“where are we going to eat?” Byul asked while her eyes glued on the view outside.

“hmm.. what do you like to eat?”

“chicken..”

Sehun laughed, “we have a same taste then.. what about I’ll bring you to this one place? They have the best chicken in town!”

“I’m in!” she grinned at Sehun, but soon her face fell when right at that time, they were just passed by the apartment where she lived with her mother. Her eyes followed the sight of the apartment that she practically turning her body to see the apartment until it was out of her sight.

Sehun noticed that as he glanced at her, “what are you looking at?”

Byul turned to look at her feet and sighed inwardly, she shook her head, “nothing..”

“-uncle Sehun…”

“yes?”

“when can I meet my mother?”

Sehun gulped, he tried to look calm, “hmm you can meet your mother after we eat breakfast.. okay?”

Byul brightened up, “after breakfast!?”

He hesitantly nodded.

Byul was more than happy right now, “then uncle Sehun must eat fast!” she told him.

Sehun chuckled, “fine.. but with one condition,”

“what is it?” Byul curiously asked.

“stop calling me uncle.. will you?”

:.::.::.:

Sunhwa slung her bag to her shoulder, as her other hand gripping onto a stack of paper. She was about to slid inside her car when Kai suddenly held her arm,

“what are you doing with this?”

“this?” she lifted up the papers and Kai saw it briefly and understood well, “oh looking for Byul.” He whispered to himself while nodded in comprehension.  Before she could ask anything, Kai already turned his body half-way… ready to escape.

“eh wait, wait..” Sunhwa held the back of his collar as Kai cussed inwardly. .

He faced her, “what is it?” he asked trying to sound as innocent as he can.

Sunhwa sheepishly smiled, “neighbor should help each other right?”

Kai nodded hesitantly.

“do you think you can help me with this?”                                                                

He forced a smile, “s-sure!”

She beamed, “thank you!” she said and patted his arm but too hard making Kai winced, “yeah, you’re welcome.”

:.::.:.::

Junmyeon was alone on the table where he was sitting by now, he was engrossed with his smartphone while not eating anything yet. Meanwhile the workers of the restaurant would sometimes kind of giving him a look, but he got used to this mostly because of that Oh Sehun who always took a long time to come which made him waited for hours and didn’t eat anything until he came.

Finally he got bored as his attention was no longer on his smartphone but the glass door where he hoped miracle would happen.

But among the customers that just came inside the restaurant, none of them was the one that he wished would appear. He almost gave up when he glanced at his side, to the boy sitting beside his table. The way he eat was tempting that made Junmyeon his lips and swallowed.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter