Young Lady

Triple F [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                     

Sunhwa walked outside the convenience store when it suddenly poured. She lightly smacked her own forehead as she looked up at the evening sky, “I forgot to bring my umbrella.” She said through her teeth, feeling regret for not driving her car as well. She looked around the place, not so much people at the outside at this time most probably because of the gloomy weather. She blew her bangs as she had no choice but to wait until the rain stopped.

Waiting for like eternity, making Sunhwa almost gave up. She tapped her wristwatch before taking out her smartphone, should I call Chanyeol to pick me up?

She frowned at the mention of her own fiancé name, maybe I should just call Kai instead. She decided as she tapped his name on the screen.

She nearly smashed her smartphone when Kai was not picking up even if she had called for about 5? 7 times?

“gah where is that kid when I need him?” she thought out loud, irritated. She huffed as she had to wait again…  until the rain stopped.

:.::.::.:

“hyung, I need to go home now,”

“that fast?”

Sehun nodded, “yes, before my mom kill me.” He replied short before leaving his friend alone in the café.

Junmyeon sighed as he watched Sehun left with his car. Sehun parked exactly in front of the table where Junmyeon sitting now. When his car pulled away, it meant the space early was emptied making Junmyeon could view the convenience store across the café. He placed his chin on top of his hand which supported by his elbows on the table. He stared  out the glass window. He squinted his eyes, while looking outside at a young woman who was standing in front of the convenient store, practically hugging herself, looking up at the sky like hoping the rain would stop.

“she looks familiar..” he whispered.

A screech sound resonated when he stood up, causing  the chair to move backwards.

:.::.::.:

“Kai-ah!”

Kai folded his arms to his chest, raising his head, closing his eyes, “hmpf I don’t want to do it.”

“just for this time please?” Chanyeol pleaded.

“no way! Byul is still missing and now you ask me to help you to find her father!? OH MY GOD.” Kai fanned himself as he tried his best to avoid Chanyeol from making his clothes ripped off.

A sudden rang from Chanyeol’s phone making him stopped from tugging onto Kai’s shirt. His finger immediately swiped the screen with his thumb before he placed his smartphone against his ear,

“hello?........ uh?........ really?................ oh yes, yes I’ll be there right away…….okay thank you.” Chanyeol ended the call and stared at Kai, “I don’t need your help anymore.”

Kai frowned before his words early hit him,

“yah hyung! Wait!” he exclaimed when Chanye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter