One

Triple F [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME, SHE’S MY DAUGHTER OKAY!?”

Kai flinched,  “fine, you don’t have to scream.” He hissed and shook his head, while Sunhwa muttered an incoherent cuss under her breath.

“so when is the last time you see your daugh- I mean that kid?” Kai rolled his eyes.

Sunhwa breath in and out, she definitely looked like a hopeless mother who was looking for her child, “I-I was with her all the day in my apartment.”

“so how come you lost Byul?”

“I don’t know Kai, I don’t know.”

Kai stared outside the window, twisting his lips, as if he was thinking where could be that kid right now. He turned to look at the young woman in front of him, sighing. Kai thought that Sunhwa really had an unfortunate life because she had to take care of her own sister’s daughter which she eventually adopted at the end. It was because her sister which was the birthmother, Sunmi dumped  her own daughter. Awful, Disgusting, Heartless.. That’s how Kai described it.

Actually, Sunmi was attempted to kill her own daughter, so she secretly took the baby with her and brought her to an abandon place. Unfortunately, her lame act was caught by Sunhwa who had been quietly  following her to where she wanted to bring Byul.

Sunmi was afraid and tried to run away from Sunhwa. She was scared that Sunhwa would report her sin to the police.

 Unlucky thing happened that night which led to Sunmi’s death.

Since that day, Sunhwa was the one who raised Byul. Meanwhile the father… Sunhwa never knew who was the father to Byul. And she did not want to know who was the father either,  because she afraid the father will act the same way as Sunmi did. Killing the innocent daughter.

 It was how she told Kai about the 5 years’ ago incident since he only met her 3 years ago. But even with that short time, Kai had known Sunhwa’s life better since they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter