Breaking Promise

Triple F [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“uncle Sehun, when will I meet my mother? You promised me that you will let me meet her since yesterday.” Byul huffed as she plopped herself on the couch.

Sehun met eyes with Junmyeon, whispering words like telling him she-is-your-daughter-so-it-is-your-responsibilities,

Junmyeon heaved a silent sigh as he took his seat beside her, “Byul-ah…”

She looked up to see him, “can you help me to see my mom please?” her hands naturally grasping to his lower arm.

“of course..” he smiled and ruffled her hair. “..but after I tell you.. something.”

Byul, being an innocent kid was just asking, “what is it?”

“if I say your father is still here.. with you.. will you believe me?”

She blinked. Her mother always told her that she didn’t have a father anymore. She just obeyed though.. when inside her, she still hoped that she would have a father as well. So it was complete, just like most other kids who had a mother, a father.

She let out a sigh, “I-I don’t know..  but I want to believe that he is still alive….” She leaned closer to him and whispered, “please don’t tell mom about this..”

Junmyeon chuckled, “fine..”

:.::.::.:

“so you’re already got his address?”

“yes.. I’ll text you the place later.”

“alright, thank you.” Chanyeol ended the call and rubbed his temples, waiting anxiously. He was just almost got what he wanted. The father.

It was not hard for him to track his target since he had money and influential acquaintances who can help him.

Moreover, his target was one of the dominant businessman which he never expected could it be.

“such a disgrace to his family..”

Since morning, Chanyeol was locking himself in his room. He didn’t go out for breakfast or whatnot.

“oppa..”

He looked up from his smartphone, Chaerin was calling him from outside as she continuously knocking the door.

“please open the door,”

“God damn it,” he threw his pillow away from his lap and walked over to open the door. “what?” He just popped out his head without showing his body.

“can you open the door like for real?” Chaerin demanded.

 “you say it now or I close back the door?”

She shook her head fervently, “no, no.. I just want to give you this okay?” She handed out a tray of his breakfast.

He eyed the foods, he was absolutely hungry. But his ego took over him better.

“no, thanks.” He said boringly and slammed shut the door, in her face.

:.::.::.:

“hyung! where are you going?” Sehun looked up from the screen.

“out.” Junmyeon replied short as he put onto his jacket.

“where?”

“somewhere.”

Sehun blinked, “what about Byul?”

“don’t worry, she’s sleeping in my room.”

“fine, but if she is looking for you-”

“shh, if only you stop complaining, then she wouldn’t wake up.” Junmyeon cut him, “..I’ll be back before she wake up and before you stop playing with that game.” He nodded towards the screen.

Sehun grimaced as he decided to shut his mouth and continued playing the game, ignoring the older.

:.::.::.:

That evening, Sunhwa was walking around at Han River, watching people hoping she would see Byul amongst them. Before coming here, she had been going somewhere else like the playground, theme park and even stopped by shop to shop only to look  for Byul.

But, until now she found nothing.

She looked at the sunset ahead once more, before turned to leave the place as she started heading to her car.

“young lady!”

A familiar voice which she had been hearing in these days making her looked up in surprise,

“Junmyeon?”

He just grinned- most likely elated to see her.

 “why do we always meet huh?” She chuckled, amused at how they kept onto running each other.

He shrugged, “It’s fate I guess.”

She peered at him, “And please stop calling me ‘young lady’. You know my name..”

“right,” he laughed, “Sunhwa..” he said softly.

“that’s better.” She nodded. “oh before I forgot about this..” she trailed and walked to her car as the latter followed behind.

 “here..” she showed him the black jacket and red umbrella as she took them from the backseat.

“ah that..” He grazed his temple awkwardly when he realized it, “actually I don’t bring your handkerchief.. but I promise I’ll give it as soon as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter