Doubt

Triple F [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was walking back and forth at the hallway in the Parks’ mansion. He kept calling Sunhwa since last night, but she didn’t even pick up his call. Meeting her at this time was impossible, she must be at her workplace and would refuse to see him. 

He was anxious, worried and restless right now. He was afraid of Byul and Sunhwa’s safety because now he remembered the identity of the man he met yesterday, he was Kim Junmyeon.. Byul’s father.

Well at first, he wasn’t really scared of that.. but seeing Junmyeon was close to Sunhwa made him thought that Junmyeon probably had hidden agenda behind his kindness towards her.

:.::.::.:

“young lady.” 

Sunhwa looked up from the paper she was writing on, her eyebrows came together when she recognized the person before her.

 “what are you doing in here?”

“this café is opened already, I thought anyone can enter.” He shrugged as he glanced around the café, indeed there was no customer inside except him since it was freaking early in the morning.

Her face's muscle relaxed as she softly breathed, “ooo-kay..” in which made Junmyeon felt welcomed, at least.

“anyway can I ask you something?” She suddenly encountered making him tilted his head, curious.

“what is it?”

“about that evening..” she said, careful not to blurt about her stupid dream of kissing with him the other day.

“ahh that..” he grazed his temple, as if knowing what she was talking about.

“what is ‘that’?”

“you are a bit harsh..”

“w-what did I do?” her cheeks already flushed, thinking that the kiss might be real.

“you pressed too hard you know?” he leaned forward in conspiracy, emphasizing the word ‘pressed’.

Sunhwa’s eyes rounded, she knew his lips was hurt but she didn’t mean to kiss him hard.

“but you started the kiss!” she protested.

Junmyeon’s eyebrows twitched in response, “kiss?”

Suddenly her face turned blank.

 “what did you just say?”

“I said you pressed too hard when you apply the towel on my lips, but luckily the wound is okay now.” he smiled as he explained.

“oh?” she chuckled nervously while her eyes drifted to the corner of his lips, “..it’s good then..” 

“yeah..” he nodded as he decided to change the topic. He straightened himself again, eyeing the surrounding once more, “so…. this café is yours?”

“hmm nope..” she shook her head in confirmation, she continued writing something on the paper, “it’s my parents’..”

“you’re working in here?”

She looked up to face him, “nah, not really. actually I come here occasionally.. helping doing this and that. If you want to know my actual job, I work at construction company.. and I’ll be going in 2 hours. ” She nodded as Junmyeon became more and more eager,

“.. construction company? As what?”

Sunhwa furrowed her brows, “why would you care?”

He was taken aback by that, he quickly cleared his throat, “nothing..” he turned around as he about to leave but she held his arm back,

“no wait!”

He stopped and looked at her hand on his flesh since he was only wearing a short sleeves top, “Sunhwa your hands are cold..” he frowned, concern.

Sunhwa felt self-conscious that she immediately removed her grasp, "I’m f-fine.” She said hesitantly. She rubbed her hands together, trying to warm it down.

Junmyeon was amused to see her flustered, he decided to make this long. He leaned against the counter table again, this time intimately closer to hers. Sunhwa even held her breath, she tried her best to avoid eye contact and keep her gaze lowered. He just watched her closely like this without doing anything, obviously enjoying the moment. He smiled, discovering this humble side of her. Then he shifted his gaze at the menu board up there at her back. “I think I want to drink a coffee latte.” He said, twisting his lip like he still comprehending his choice. This time Sunhwa looked at him, “okay-”

“wait, what about Latte Macchiato….?” he cut which sounded like he was asking her back. She knitted her brows, “look, it’s you who want to drink he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter