Truth

Triple F [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"..I will take Byul with me." He said sternly, his facade was the  serious thing that Sunhwa ever saw. He looked completely different.

No.. don't take her away from me.

No.. you can't do that to me.

Nooo..

Those words were running wild in her head.

"help, help Kai! Chanyeol! Kai!"

Sunhwa suddenly shouted, gaining attention from the public. 

Junmyeon's eyes rounded, so did Byul.

"h-hey girl stop it," Junmyeon immediately tried to stop her, he held both side of her shoulders quite tight since she did more than two movements in a second.

"help! Someone please! He is trying to kidnap my daug-"

"yah!" Junmyeon frustrated on tried to calm her down from splattering nonsense. Instead he pulled her in his embrace and clasped with one hand, quite burrying her face to his chest so nobody really saw her big expression of HELP! on her face. 

Byul couldn't do anything as she hopelessly watched her father handling her mother. "Umma.." she whispered sadly. She knew what happened. She knew why her mother acted like this. She knew that her mother hated her father so much. But she never knew the reason why..

"What are you doing?" Sunhwa resented, "let go of me." She struggled to lose break from Junmyeon's tight grip around her.

"fine. I'll let you go only if you stop struggling." 

"no.. Junmyeon you are-"

"the more you move, the more we stay like this." 

She eventually stopped.

She listened.

She stayed still in her postion, with a bit of heavy breathing, faintly panting. 

Junmyeon sighed, "do you know that you are only wasting your energy?"

Sunhwa could feel his jaws moving on the side of her head when he started talking. He still keeping his arms tight around her, just a bit loose compared to before, enough to secure her in place. It was absurdly making her stomach fluttered. She felt safe and protected which was she hated to admit.

ugh

She pushed herself away from him, instantly looking up at him with a glare.

yes, she was glaring.

But the latter was quite competitive.

His unyielding stare was directly downwards into her eyes.

quite intimidating yet...good-looking.

"what? You think with that face of yours I'll give up Byul to you?... psh.." She shook her head.

"umma.." Byul mumbled, disapproving her mother's words. 

Sunhwa glanced shortly at her side, 

"its okay Byul. We have to give this man a lesson."

"umma he's not a random man.. he is dad."

She took a deep breath before releasing them, closing her eyes in the process.

"Byul, how many times I have to tell you that you don't have a father anymore?" She frustrated, tears started blurring her eyes vision. She tried her best to prevent any single tears to fall, not in front of him.

Then she turned to Junmyeon, "and you!"

He blinked.

"-you don't deserve her. She is mine and not yours." She warned but somewhat her threat was far from enough to convince him to keep away. But only to make him leaned forward.

One side of his lips tugged upwards. Junmyeon snorted. "You think I'm afraid of you?"

Sunhwa winced.

"listen Sunhwa, I know what had you done 5 years ago. Just to tell you this, Byul still has her father." He whispered. "I'm here and I demanded you to let go of Byul." He smirked, glancing down at her lips shortly before gazing at her eyes again.

"..or.."

"or what?" She snapped, somehow trembled. She just hope that he didn't notice it.

"..or.. I'll do something you wouldn't like. Even Byul wouldn't like it." 

Sunhwa gulped.

Anger boiled inside her. Her fist on her right side crumpled. She could officially check Junmyeon on the list of person that she hated.

Really, really, really hate.

Sunhwa unclenched her fist when Junmyeon already straightened himself, glancing down at Byul who was rooted on her position, looking at them with round eyes, seemed clueless on their talk.

He approached her, crouching down again.

Byul looked at him with a crestfallen, "appa.. what happen? is everything fine?"

Junmyeon formed a small smile, reaching out to lock a strand of her short hair behind her ear before he patted her cheek. 

"Everything's alright."

Sunhwa's eyes rounded at his warm gesture towards Byul, alerted. He was faking it, she assumed.

"come here Byul." She pulled the younger's arm, separating her from him. She wouldn't let him to touch Byul in any way.

He was going to kill her.

Sunhwa freaked out just to think about it.

Junmyeon furrowed his brows, offended. "you wouldn't even let me to touch my daughter?" 

She scoffed.

He stood up towering her while both of his hands slid inside his pocket jeans.

Sunhwa had to look up again as she carefully pushed Byul to her back, as to be cautious in case Junmyeon would pull Byul with him.

Not going to let him do so. She thought.

Junmyeon noticed it through his lateral view, much much more offended now.

He clenched his jaws. 

"alright young lady. I don't know what has gotten into you." 

"you don't have to know."She snapped.

Nevertheless, he smiled in which seemed more like a taunting smirk.

"whatever, since I'm a gentleman.. I'll let this pass."

She rolled her eyes as he turned his attention to the little girl who was indeed peeking behind. He gave him a close smile, "I love you."he whispered.

"I love dad too." Byul mouthed silently.

Sunhwa looked away in respond, biting down her lower lip.

She couldn't understand why she felt like Junmyeon was trying to be sincere here. It was like her heart choose to believe that Junmyeon was not as bad as she always thought. Killing her daughter? Hello, she's been watching the sweet lovely scene between a father with his long lost daughter. While she was being an- excuse me- but in this situation. 

She let out a small.. tired sigh.

When she turned to face the front again, she was startled by him watching her if she ever knew since a lot of seconds ago.

The smile, no wait. 

It was not a smile, since only one side of his lips tugged upwards. Like he was teasing her .

aish.

"I'll see you again.." he'd said before turning around and started to walk away.

Sunhwa could feel herself started breathing as usual now which only last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter