The Father

Triple F [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“we didn’t record anything like that okay?” Minseok said almost whispering afraid other staff would hear their conversation. 

Chanyeol gawked as he leaned on the counter table, “are you kidding me? What kind of clinic is this!?” he practically screamed with his deep voice gaining attention from nurses around the lobby.

Minseok’s eyes rounded and slapped his hand, “watch your mouth dumbass!”

Chanyeol couldn’t be careless about what the other thought, “but hyung I really need your help.”

Minseok raised an eyebrow seeing his friend whom he knew since high school desperate like this as Chanyeol continued, “you know Byul right?”

Minseok nodded.

“that kid is missing yesterday and haven’t found until now.”

“really?” Minseok gasped.

“yes, and Sunhwa is worrying her more than anything.”

“of course.” Minseok retorted.

Chanyeol’s right hand placed against his chest, “don’t say that word again, it hurts me a lot.” His acting just made Minseok rolled his eyes just now.

“You know what? you better leave because I have work to do-”

“no, no, okay.. I’ll be serious this time.” Chanyeol quickly declared.

Minseok sighed and looked at him, Chanyeol faked a cough when a nurse passed by them.

 “so.. can you show me a report of this one woman.. she actually gave birth to Byul in this clinic.”

Minseok furrowed his brows while his eyes were now focused on the desktop screen, “what is her name?”

“Im Sunmi.”

Almost immediately Minseok done with his research, and right now Chanyeol was holding some papers contained Sunmi’s data. He studied it before sighing, “this doesn’t help me to find him. There’s not even a father’s name here.”

Minseok bit his lip as he took the paper again, “but Chanyeol-ah, I want you to look at this first.” He said as he handed him a bill.

“receipt?”

Minseok nodded, “ try to look at the signature and the name below it.”

Chanyeol  furrowed his brows as he mentally read it. “so he’s the one who funded everything on Sunmi’s maternity cost until she gave birth to Byul..?”

“yes, actually he did it with me..”

Chanyeol’s eyes rounded, “you? so did you see his face? I mean do you remember how did he look alike?”

::.:.:.::

Sehun stepped inside his room, he turned on the light so he can make it through. He looked around and smiled as he spotted a girl wearing a pink over-sized sweater was lying, curling like a ball on  his bed. He walked over and pulled his blanket up to her chest to cover her small figure. Then he sat on the bed, careful not to wake up the sleeping girl.

But to no avail,

She stirred and rubbed her eyes.

Sehun even held his breath.

“hey finally y-you’re awake.” He sheepishly greeted.

The little girl groggily opened her eyes and scanned around, “where am I?”

Sehun was silent.

“-who are you? what am I doing here?” she continuously to ask him warily as Sehun quickly waved his hand in front of her face, “d-don’t worry. I’m a good person. And you’re safe in my house now.”

“your house?”  she blinked.

He nodded, smiling in which made the girl sighed in relief as he noticed that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter