Chapter 8

Officially in Relationship!

Chapter 8!!! let's goOoOo... :D

Minhyuk believed that he and Jieun had met in a special way, of course he wasn't wrong. He and Jieun had one big similarity: they both used to be a group member, one chose to go solo and the other one prefared acting. After 5 years being a singer, each member of group chose to go their seperate way, minhyuk always liked acting more than being on stage so chose to become an actor, he got lucky and got a good role in a famous drama, by the time he got even better roles and right now being a singer was just something in the past...
2 years before his group disbandment, Jieun debuted in a girl group, Jieun and her group got famous really quickly and Jieun was invited to a TV show Christmas special that year, along with Minhyuk and many other idols...
Minhyuk could remember meeting Jieun for the first time in waiting room, of course Jieun didn't know he was there and was preparing herself nervously, she was acting cute, singing and dancing on her own, talking to herself being the MC and guest at the same time. Minhyuk didn't see any of those thing in the actual show, Jieun was too shy. even when MC asked her if she has any special talent, she answered: I'm sorry!
at the end, she didn't appear much on TV, but there was a reason for Jieun to watch that show again and again! The MC of the show asked Minhyuk if there is any girl which is close to his ideal type? Minhyuk answered: actually I find Kang Jieun-ssi so close to my ideal type! it was the first time in Jieun life that someone said she is his ideal type, it almost looked like a fantasy to her...
Jieun laughed being half asleep and said: I think you got a lot of fans after that...they said that of nice of you to say an untalented extremely nervous rooky is your ideal type...
Jieun laughed again, but a sad laugh this time and said: even my members...
Minhyuk knew and somehow hated this habit of drunken Jieun, whenever she was drunk she would talk about things that bothered her, mostly things from past... Minhyuk wished she would talk about them when she wasn't drunk and let him help her to solve them.
- I know they gather sometimes... but they never call me...
surprised Minhyuk asked: who?
Jieun took a deep breath and said: members! what? do they think that's my fault that they are not famous anymore?!
it more looked like Jieun is talking to the bottle of wine, she kept her gaze on the bottle and continued: what did I do that was so wrong? They wanted to leave the group and they left... Jieun continued with a sad voice: they left group... they left me... just like mom...
Jieun eyes got teary and it wasn't the first time, Minhyuk didn't want her to cry so he said: Jieuna, it's late, you should leave now, I will drive you home, ok?
Jieun looked at Minhyuk and smiled, Minhyuk smiled back and said: just wait for me!

*

That night, when Jieun went to bed she felt good, it was a strange feeling but being drunk helped with it and Jieun slept well that night, at morning everything about yesterday looked like a dream for her, in her sleep Jieun was trying to figure out which part of her memory belonged to her dream and which one contained the fact!
the loud sound of her cellphone finally made her to wake up, half sleep Jieun answered: yes?!
- Miss kang Jieun? It’s Choi seung-hyun’s dad, are you at home right now?
Jieun thought she heard wrong and asked: who?! …Dad?! Jieun jumped from her sit and bowed to imaginary Mr Choi and said: hello! How are you? I’m… no, I’m not home (Jieun started searching for a cloth to wear and continued: ) I’m out right now…I’m… I’m shooting an ad! Ouch!
the last word came out of Jieun’s mouth unpurposely, cause she putted her foot on a sharp thing.
Mr Choi said: ok, so can we meet after you got free?
Jieun started rubbing her hurt foot and said: where? I’ll come!
- at my office, what time are you going to be here?
- how about 11?!
Mr Choi looked at his watch and said: are you sure you gonna make it?
Jieun smile and said: yes of course, see you at 11!
Jieun and Mr Choi both hung up, Jieun looked around and then lied on sofa and said: let’s see how much time I have…
then pick up the watch on the floor, it was 10:45!!!
- oh no!!!I’m in trouble!!
*
Jieun knocked the door gently and waited for Mr Choi’s permission. Mr Choi said: come in. then, raised his head to look at his guest.
Jieun bowed and said brightly: sorry, it took me so long to reach here, I was…
Mr Choi cut off jieun and said: the one who told me you are free today also told me your house is far from here!
Jieun got surprised, Mr Choi said: that’s ok, sit down!
Jieun was embarrassed but didn’t know what to say, so just sat down.
Mr Choi closed his eyes for a moment and then said: Jieun-shi, I have no intention to make you sad or worry, but… can I ask you something?
Jieun politely said: yes, of course.
- are you really meeting my son?
Jieun got shocked, it wasn’t an ordinary question, Jieun got even more shocked when find out she can’t make herself to lie!
Mr choi continued: my son says he is meeting you and is thinking seriously about you, what about you?
“seriously”?!!! like marriage?! Jieun wished seung-hyun knew what he was doing, she replied brightly: all the couples aren’t like that? it’s not like people start a relationship out of fun, we are like other couples…
Mr choi cut off jieun again and said: how much do you know my son?
Jieun smiled and said: we are starting to know more of each other, it will take some time but…
- I know my son that much to know that you are not someone he like!
Jieun felt cold for a moment, then started to feel empty, this last sentence meant everything, “I know my son that much to know that you are not someone he like!” it means I know my son doesn’t like you and I know you both are lying, stop it, cause it’s simply clear that you are not in relationship!
Mr Choi continued: you may think I said that cause I don’t find you appropriate for our family, but I don’t find it a big problem, my son will continue doing this game and then he will understand it’s not the right way, at the end he has to stop it, but…  Mr Choi leaned forward and continued: but what I want you to do for me is to make him stop it right now, I don’t have much time to waste for some childish act, I’m a business man, time means money for me, do you understand jieun-ah?!
Jieun was in daze, none of these words was imported for her, she gathered her courage and said: I will, but…
Jieun looked straight into Mr Choi’s eyes and said: But you are mistaken, it’s not a game, I don’t know when will stop seeing each other, but I don’t find it any time soon!
Jieun got up and said: goodbye Mr Chairman! And left.
She tried her best to look cool but after closing the door she started walking as fast as possible, finally at the gate a familiar voice stopped her…
- Kang Jieun?
Jieun turned back and faced Seung-hyun.
- What are you doing here? Dad called you?
- No, I’m here to check your inheritance!
Annoyed Seung-hyun said: don’t joke! What did my dad tell you?
- Nothing special! He asked me to stop you from doing this “Game”!
Beliefless Seung-hyun repeated: Game?
- By the way, you must be a simple person, aren’t you? He told me he knows you are lying with such a confidence that I didn’t know what to say! How come he can know you so well?
- He is my dad!! What did you tell him? Did you panic?
- What? Of course not! I said he is wrong, we are really in relationship!
- What? Just this? You expect him to believe you?
-whatever! I did all I could for you!
Jieun said that and decided to leave, but Seung-hyun grabbed her arm and said: what? For me? Ya! We are into this together!
- says who?
- Ya!!
- It’s not like I asked you let’s start a relationship together!
- But it’s not without advantage for you!
Seung-hyun was right, Jieun hesitate a bit and then said: somehow yes, but whatever… aren’t you here to talk with your dad by the way?
- I don’t want to talk with him! He wants to talk with me, I don’t think he tells me anything different from what he told you, so there is no need for me to go to him. Let’s go! I’ll drive you!
Jieun freed her arm and said: I don’t want!
- Why? Let’s go, I have something to tell you!
- No! I have things to do!
- You have nothing to do, your schedule is empty!
- Ya, your dad is waiting for you…
- I told you already I’m not going!
- You are being a rude son!
- Don’t teach me things!
- Ya!I’m not coming!
Seung-hyun but grabbed Jieun’s arm again and dragged her to car.
*
Seung-hyun brought Jieun to the same Coffee shop they went to last time.
Jieun looked around and said: you must really love here! I thought you don’t like to meet at public places!
- Here is not public!
- excuse me, here is a coffee shop, it needs to be public!
- But I don’t see anyone around!
“Cause it’s lunch time!” Jieun so wanted to say that, but she was tired and didn’t want to argue, instead she grabbed the menu and said: what should we eat?
Annoyed seung-hyun said: do you have to eat always?
- Yes, when I’m at an eating place!
Seung-hyun didn’t say anything and just stared at Jieun, Jieun put down the menu and said: Ok, what’s wrong?
- Where were you last night?
- Home!
- So why didn’t you answer when I called?
Jieun laughed and said: Ah! Cause it wasn’t actually my home, I was at Minhyuk’s home!
Frustrated Seung-hyun asked: at 12?!!
- Yes! It wasn’t my first time! I came back at 2 A.M!
- You were there till 2 A.M?! What were you doing there?
- Drinking!
Seung-hyun got even more frustrated and said: Drinking? At a guy house?
- Yes! It wasn’t my first time!
- Ya!!! That’s why you get in trouble easily! Does it make sense even?
- Why not? We were talking about past…
- you two? Alone?
- Minhyuk-shi is a good guy!
- How do you know? Anyway, so drink with any good guy you meet?!
Jieun didn’t know what to say so she just stared at Seung-hyun.
- Why you don’t answer?
- Seung-hyun-shi you were worried?
- Me?!! Of course not! I’m just telling you to be more cautious! Plus, if someone saw you getting out of Minhyuk’s house at that hour, what would they think? It would be another scandal for you and troubles for me!
Now that Jieun thinks about, Seung-hyun was right. She said: You are right, I should be more cautious! By the way, why did you call me at midnight?
Seung-hyun got shocked and said: what? Ah, I… I wanted to ask you Ddukbokkie recipe!
Jieun raised her eyebrow and said: At that hour?!
Seung-hyun did an awkward smile and said: I was hungry!
Jieun didn’t say anything but thought to herself this man is weird!

*

Seung-hyun had this habit that whenever he didn’t feel right, he went to his manager house. His manager would never ask anything but somehow he always had a good answer for Seung-hyun’s problem.
Seung-hyun was staring at stars through window and his manager was busy playing games with his cellphone, Seun-hyun said: Hyung, can you say if someone is in love?
Hyung murmured: hmm!
- How?
- They become different!
- Hyung, I think I have some feeling toward her!
- Who? Said the not very interested hyung.
- Do you think I become worried about her? I think I care about her so much!
- do you have a dongsaeng?
- are you listening to me?
- Yes, it’s not love!
Seung-hyun wasn’t sure he really is listening to him, but still said: but I have weird feeling!
- Love is not like that!
- How is love?!
- It’s different!
- I feel different!
- Nooo!
- How do you know?
- Do you think you can solve this stage Seung-hyun-ah?! It’s really difficult!
Hyung said that and looked at Seung-hyun. Seung-hyun said: Look who I’m talking to! And left.
Hyung said: Ya! Where are you going? You can’t solve it? Ya! Seung-hyun!
Seung-hyun said from another room: Goodnight!
- What’s wrong with him? Did he find out I wasn’t listening to him? Said hyung before doing his game again!

 

End of This Chapter!!!!!
^_^
Tell me if you liked it ( or didn't!), and thanks for reading everyone!!!!!!:)

 

*** A Big thank to all those who subscibed my story!!! Nana-ya, popaky, _nanachan_, norina, rosy777, Reyanna1015 and moonpriestess!!! Thank you all so much!!! ^_^ ***