Chapter 10

Officially in Relationship!

... Jieun felt embarrassed but confidently turned toward Seung-hyun and screamed: I’m your fan! What’s wrong with that? Then added in a low voice: You look so cool in your movies… I…  Jieun once again felt embarrassed, so she turned her head to opposite side again. Seung-hyun Smiled and turned his head to opposite side as well. For a long moment there was just silence between the two of them, Jieun's face had turned red and Seung-hyun was smiling while playing with beer’s can. Now that he was silent, that was obvious that he was a little bit drunk… just a little bit!
At the end, Seung-hyun finally broke the silence and called: Kang Jieun…
Jieun immediately turned her head toward Seung-hyun, at the same time Seung-hyun turned his head toward Jieun too… Jieun's eyes got wide and Seung-hyun smirked, Seung-hyun wasn’t sure about what he was going to do, he knew that he wanted to tease Jieun cause she had said she is actually his fan, but when she turned her head and her eyed got wide open, she looked so cute, cute and attractive… she was sure an idol! She was stunned and he was drunk, this meant the perfect timing! Seung-hyun went for a kiss…
*
Jieun had a weird feeling next day, her weird feeling was sure not because it was her first time kissing someone ( sure it was not) , or because it was so sudden, actually Jieun herself wasn’t sure about the reason!
Anyway, Jieun tried her best to not face Seung-hyun next day and days after that, but she didn’t have to try that hard, Seung-hyun didn’t show up all the day and even days after that, so Jieun was both worried and disappointed! Why did he kiss her at the first place if he wanted to disappear?!
Seung-hyun didn’t want to think about that night, he wasn’t sure about his feeling, it was kinda a new feeling but he’s been feeling a bit embarrassed these days!
Minhyuk was getting ready for his show (He was the MC of a music show), Seung-hyun had leaned on the table with one of his hand on it, looking at CDs which different idol groups had brought for Minhyuk.
- You are quite popular, aren’t you?
Minhyuk was fixing his make up in front of mirror, he said: I don’t know…
- Wow, there seems to be a lot of girl groups, what do you do with all these CDs?
- I listen to them! There are some good songs between them!
Seung-hyun kept looking at CDs and asked: what do you do with ones you don’t like, you throw it out?
Minhyuk was confused about this conversation, he looked at seung-hyun and answered: Yes, what can I do with them?
- So if you keep a CD which you don’t like, does it mean you like a member in the group?
Minhyuk smiled awkwardly and said: I…
Seung-hyun smiled as well and said: You must have a lot of old songs, you used to be an idol…
Minhyuk’s smile got wider and said: I guess so!
- You must have a lot of Starz’s old songs as well!
minhyuk got shocked, his smiled faded away and he answered: All of them! I have all of their songs!
- Then you must have been a big fan!
- Jieun’s fan! I was jieun’s fan!
Seung-hyun replied with the same smile: Wow, and now you are her best friend! You are really close!
Minhyuk smirked and said: Who knows? Maybe we become even closer in the future!
This time Seung-hyun’s smile faded, he never thought Minhyuk likes Jieun, until he got involved in a relationship with Jieun, in the past Seung-hyun thought Minhyuk is nice to everyone but now he knew Minhyuk cares for Jieun. However, it was not the problem, Mihyuk would never make a move till Jieun was in a relationship, the problem was it seemed like Minhyuk knew Jieun is not in a real relationship!
Minhyuk knew both Seung-hyun and Jieun so well to know there is no way they ever date each other, how did they ever meet? Ah, right, they have met once in a music show, but seung-hyun obviously didn’t like Jieun!
Minhyuk looked at his watch and said: It’s time for me to go hyung, see you later! By the way, send my greeting to Jieun and tell her I’m so happy to work with her in a drama!
Minhyuk smiled at the confused bothered Seung-hyun and left, Seung-hyun didn't know why he felt like that, but it seemed Minhyuk wanted to teases him with his last words, Thinking about Minhyuk's words made Seung-hyun angry, he took out his phone and searched for Jieun’s number, but right when he hesitated to call or not, his phone start ringing, it was Jessica.
- Mr Choi Seung-hyun? You need to come to police station right now!
Seung-hyun laughed and said: Jessica, you haven’t change a bit!
- Wow, that's amazing, you still have my number!
- It’s because you haven’t change it yet, What am I being charge for?
- For being a bad friend!
- Are you still mad at me?
- I’m not mad! I’m a bit sad though…
- Ok, how can I make up for my mistake?
- Hmm, maybe by buying me lunch?
Seung-hyun looked at his watch and said: When?
- Today!
Seung-hyun looked at his watch again, he knew he can’t argue with Jessica so he just accepted: Ok, you won, where do you want to meet?
- At a big fancy restaurant!
- Just remember I’m a famous person! Let’s go somewhere not so crowded!

*
Acting wasn’t as bad as Jieun thought it would be, it was hard of course, Jieun’s acting wasn’t a mess but it was not good at all! Jieun kept being sorry and Director kept sighing!
Even before Drama start airing so many people doubt Jieun’s acting skill, now that the drama had start airing things has got even worse, Jieun had lost her confidence totally!
Junghwa unnie knew it too, she knew that Jieun will check the comments and they will hurt her. But there was something she was sure about, Jieun could find a way to prove herself, Jieun would never give up easily!
- Hello!
Junghwa unni was reading a newspaper at company’s cafeteria, she got surprised by the sudden greeting and raised her head, it was seung-hyun’s manager.
Junghwa unnie smiled and answered: Ah, hello! How are you doing? It’s been a long time!
Seung-hyun’s manager took a sit and said: Yes, it’s been a long time, plus I never got a chance to greet you properly! You must be busy these days…
For a moment junghwa unnie didn’t get what Seung-hyun’s manager was talking about, but then she said: Ah, yes, I am, quite! How about you?
Seung-hyun’s manager smile disappeared and said: No, there is nothing for me to do these days, actually I’m worried about Seung-hyun, he is not that eager about work anymore!
Junghwa unnie didn’t know what to say so she just smiled awkwardly, Seung-hyun manager asked: Have you notice a change in Jieun-sshi as well?!
Junghwa unnie wanted to say no but right at the moment Seung-hyun came, he throw his phone and car keys on the table and sat next to his manager, Junghwa unni and Seung-hyun’s manager looked at each other and then Seung-hyun.
Seung-hyun manager asked: Are you alright? You seem down.
- Me? I’m good! Seung-hyun said.
- Where were you last night? Why didn’t you pick up your phone?
- I was out with some friends, I didn’t hear you!
It was not true, Hyung knew it and Seung-hyun knew he knows! But Hyun knew when Seung-hyun lied about something that meant truth hurts, so Hyung played along and said: You should have called me to come, was minhyuk there too?
Before Seung-hyun says anything Junghwa unnie said: No, he was not! He was with Jieun, they came home together!
- What? Said Seung-hyun.
- They finished filming and decided to go for drink together, that’s normal!
- Filming?
- Wow, you really haven’t talk to Jieun for a while, her drama has start airing! I know you are not dating for real, but that’s too much! You two don’t even act like you are dating!
Seung-hyun grabbed his car keys and asked: Where is the filming site?
Junghwa unnie asked in disbelief: You wanna go there right now?
- You said we should at least act like dating, I’m doing what you asked me to do! Where is filming site?
*
- Why did you look so awkward when he wanted to hug you Jieun-ah?
Jieun grabbed her hair and said: I don’t know! What’s wrong with me? I kinda felt nervous!
Minhyuk laughed out loud and said: If I didn’t know you I would think it’s your first time someone hugs you! Think of him as your boyfriend! Don’t you two hug?
Jieun was so busy thinking about her nervousness that she forgot for a moment that she is in relationship with seung-hyun so said: Hug who?!
Minhyuk froze and said: Seung-hyun hyung!
If thing could get any better Jieun's widen eyes and surprised face didn’t help it a bit! Jieun smiled awkwardly and said: Ah, Yes we do! A lot!
“A lot”?!! This one word made Jieun’s answer to look more like: never!
Minhyuk smiled as well and said: Ok, so you shouldn’t have so much problem!
Jieun grabbed Minhyuk’s arm and asked: Oppa! Was it so awkward? Am I that bad?!
- No, you are not! You are just a bit bad! I’m sure you gonna improve a lot!
Jieun sighed and said: I wish I could quit!
- Ya! Kang jieun! Have confidence!
- I feel embarrassed! I don’t think I’ll be able to kiss my partner!
Minhyuk hesitated for a moment and then said: Do you want me to give you some tips?!
Jieun got excited and said: Tips? What tips?
Minhyuk grabbed Jieun’s by her arms and said: Close you eyes and don’t think about anything!
Jieun took a deep breath and closed her eyes, Minhyuk continued: You have to trust your partner and stay calm.
jieun took an other deep breath and tried to let go of herself, Minhyuk got closer and stared at jieun’s lips... all these took just few seconds but for him it looked like ages, a cold wind was blowing around them, Minhyuk could hear Jieun’s heartbeat, he didn’t knew what was holding him back from kissing her…
It was all good but then Wind stopped blowing, Minhyuk lost Jieun’s heartbeat, something hit the reality into Minhyuk’s face, something like Seung-hyun’s car which stopped right before them!
Jieun opened her eyes and before finding the chance to say something Seung-hyun got out of his car and punched Minhyuk right into the face!
- What the… Ya! Jieun thought to herself Seung-hyun must be crazy, Jieun didn’t know what to say, she just stayed there trying to make a sentence to describe her surprise!
Seung-hyun didn’t hesitate for a moment and grabbed jieun’s wrist and forced her into the car and gave Minhyuk one last angry gaze before getting into the car.
- What are you doing? Why did you hit Minhyuk oppah?! Have you gone crazy? Seung-hyun-sshi! I’m asking you!
- I hit him cause he deserved it!!!
- Why? He was helping me with my acting!
- By kissing you?!
Jieun got shocked, she could not find any word, Seung-hyun's question sounded funny to her, she said: What?!
Angry Seung-hyun didn't answer so Jieun continued: Why? When you do it, it’s alright but others can’t?!
Seung-hyun thought Jieun is not being fair, he pulled over the car and asked: kang Jieun, How dare you compare me with him? Are you in relationship with him?
- No, I'm not! But you think I'm in relationship with you?
- I... I was trying to protect you!
Jieun shouted: Don't! Did I ever ask you for it?!
Seung-hyun tried to calm down, he took a breath and said: No, you didn't! But you seem to need it!
- No, you are wrong!
Seung-hyun couldn't keep calm anymore, he said furiously: So why you keep getting into troubles? why? Why you let that jerk use you like that?
Jieun didn't know what Seung-yun was talking about, she asked: That jerk?!
Seung-hyun shouted: That accident Jerk!
Accident jerk? How did he find out about the accident? Jieun was shocked, she remembered that when she heard Mr K had confessed she really got shocked, Jieun kept asking herself why did he do that? Noway... Did Seung-hyun do anything?
Seung-hyun didn't know how he brought up the accident, he was regretful, Jieun didn't seemed so pleased, Seung-hyun tried to calm down again and continued: You... keep letting others to use you!
- You're right, I keep letting other people to use me... that jerk, my friends and you!
Seung-hyun never imagined hearing such a thing, he said: Ya, did I ever made you offended?
- Yes, you did it right now! You told me not to ask anything, don’t call you, Don’t interfere in your life, But you let youself everywhere in my life, you come from nowhere and punch my best friend! You really are so much!
Seung-hyun didn’t know what to say, why did he punch minhyuk? He wasn’t sure, he made excuse: Ya, I know we are not in a real relationship but he doesn’t know that, still he dares to… Seung-hyun didn’t finished his sentence. Angry Jieun shouted: What? He dared to do what?! I don’t see any problem, how can you?! Don’t you think you are interfering to much in my life?
Seung-hyun stared at Jieun and thought about her words. Yes, she was right. If she thought there is no problem, how could he say otherwise, it was her life…
Finally Seung-hyun start talking, he said with a very soft voice: Ok, you are right. I’m sorry!
Seung-hyun’s sudden change surprised Jieun, she was taken back a bit but was too angry to show it, she turned her head to other side and murmured: Why you apologize of me? When Minhyuk oppah is the one you punched!
Seung-hyun asked with the same soft voice: You want me to apologize of him?
What’s wrong with him? Jieun didn’t know Seung-hyun had this side of him, she said: You have to… when you have done the wrong…
Seung-hyun laughed in disbelief. His laugh made Jieun both shocked and angry. Jieun turned toward Seung-hyun and said: Aissh… You really… I should have known it, You never care actually!
Jieun opened the car door and got out of the car, Seung-hyun hesitated for a moment but then he got out too.
- Jieun… Seung-hyun didn’t know how to call her, Jieun-ah? Jieun-sshi?
- …n-ah! Seung-hyun finished his word.
Jieun stopped and turned around.
It seemed like Seung-hyun was struggling inside but he continued anyway: I care… Sometimes… Most of the times actually!
What was he talking about?!!!
It was a cold night, Seung-hyun never imagined “it” to be like that, cold and after a fight…
- There is something I wasnt to tell you. I… I haven’t confirmed it with myself yet so… give me some time before I get sure…
Sure about what?! Jieun was confused.
Seung-hyun continued: I guess I like you, Kang Jieun!
Was “it” a confession? Thought Jieun; This man was weird for sure!

 

 

*** END OF CHAPTER 10***

Hello everyone! First let me tell you all I'm sorry! I don't know how to explain what was going on in my life during this time, I don't know how to strat! I'm sorry for keep disappearing, I think that's the problem with life, you can never predict what is going to happen next! I guess it was my fault to start writing when I was so busy taking care of alot of things in my life!!! Again I'm sorry!
I tried my best to write a fun chapter, I don't know how much successful I was, hope you like it, let me know your opinion, I'm going to try my best and like always
thank you all! :)