Chapter 15

Officially in Relationship!

*Hi everyone! ^_^ Here comes Chapter 15, I hope you enjoy it.

***Can you guess who's gonna come out as comeo in this chapter?!!! ;)


When the trelliswork fell, Jieun didn’t noticed what had happened at first, she just felt the danger and closed her eyes, as someone (actually Seung-hyun) pushed her.
Jieun was shocked and horrified, Unnie’s hands were so cold, but she had grabbed Jieun’s arm so strongly. Jieun stared at Unnie’s terrified eyes for a second and then turned back… It was almost like the trelliswork had fell again, Jieun’s eyes got wide and her body got cold, like ice. Jieun heard someone, saying: Call the ambulance! But what had happened was so unbelievable that Jieun couldn’t make any movement. She just kept staring at the unconscious body of the Seung-hyun on the ground, she was so scared that couldn’t think of anything, but what if…
Jieun couldn’t remember when she got into the Unnie’s car or how they got to the hospital; now, in the lobby of the hospital, the only important thing for her was what the Dr was going to tell them!
Seung-hyun’s manager, Jieun and unnie were the only people there at first, but later Mr Oh came as well, although Jieun didn’t pay attention to him or what he was telling Seung-hyun’s manager.
Finally the door was opened and the Dr came out, everyone gathered around him as he smiled and said: Everything’s alright, he’s going to be ok!
Seung-hyun’s manager covered his face into his hands as he felt relieved and Jieun heard Unnie taking a deep breath. Mr Oh asked: When can we visit him?
- Once he opens his eyes you can visit him. We will run more examinations tomorrow, but for now, you don’t need to be worried!
Jieun was so relieved, she felt like the room has gone brighter and sounds has gone louder, but something was so weird, she could see Unnie’s lips were moving but no sound was coming out… unnie walked toward her, it was weird, her face was getting blurred… Jieun wasn’t sure what happened next…

Jieun had fainted. She realized it as soon as she opened her eyes and found herself on the hospital’s bed. The first thing she saw was sky, it was already night, she turned her head toward the opposite side…
Jieun got shocked as she saw Seung-hyun sitting on the chair next to her with folded arms.
- So you finally woke up! Said Seung-hyun.
Jieun didn’t answer, as she was still shocked and confused. Seung-hyun suddenly stood up and went toward the door…
- Don’t leave!! Said jieun, like she was afraid he would.
Seung-hyun stopped and turned toward Jieun and said calmly: They told me to tell them if you woke up! Seung-hyun then left the room and came back a bit later.
He sat on the chair, in front of Jieun and stared at her. Jieun suddenly grabbed Seung-hyun’s head and asked: Are you ok? You shouldn’t walk around!
Annoyed Seung-hyun pulled back his head and said: Look who’s talking! If you didn’t want me to walk around, you had to wake up sooner.
- I’m sorry! Jieun said with a smile and continued: does it hurt so much?
- A bit! Anyway, you were lucky that I was there!
Jieun hugged seung- hyun and corrected him: I’m lucky that you are here!
- What are you talking about? No way! You thought I’d die?!!!
- Shh! Don’t say that! I’m still afraid it put on a bad effect on you!
- Don’t worry! Said Seung-hyun confidently and continued: I won’t get stage fear like you!
Jieun freed her arms from around of Seung- hyun’s neck and asked: how do you I have stage fear?!
Seung-hyun sensed the danger as he knew jieun was sensitive about what junghwa noona had told him, he looked at Jieun innocently and said: I don’t know!
Jieun smiled and said: just say unnie has told you, that’s alright!
- Chinja?
- Hum!
The door was opened suddenly and a nurse showed up, she said: Seung- hyun- sshi? They are searching for you! There is something you have to handle it yourself!
Seung-hyun and jieun looked at each other, both were wondering what was going on? Seung- hyun replied: I’m coming!
Seung- hyun stood up and went toward the door and looked out, he saw his mom and two men entering into his room with hyung and Mr oh and a nurse running after them. Seung- hyun turned toward jieun and said: Don’t come out! Seung-hyun said that and left the room, Jieun was so curious that followed him but decided not to get out of her room and watch from her door way.
As Seung-hyun got closer to his room, he could hear his mother’s voice: Don’t argue with me Sajanim! I should have trusted companies from the first day!
Mr Oh answered: I understand you are worried, but that was an incident that we couldn’t stop! We know how to take care of our artists…
Mom cut Mr Oh and said: What?! Then she looked at Hyung and continued: Are you my son’s manager? Isn’t your job taking care of my son? Is that how you take care?
- Mom, you don’t need to be so loud! Said Seung-hyun as he entered the room.
Mr Oh’s face got brighter as he saw Seung-hyun, he said gladly: Here, he is! Look, he is alright!
- Are you Dr? Said the angry mom.
- I’m alright! Sajanim and Hyung have done anything they could, for me!
Mom took a deep breath and said: Ok, if that’s the case... She turned toward Mr Oh and hyung, as she continued: I’m thank full! But I will take care of the rest myself!
- What do you mean, mom?
- We go home!
- But… Hyung tried to oppose, but mom didn’t let him and continued: You rest in our home, Dr Soo will observe your condition…
- Mom, you know I won’t come home!
- Just do as I say! She turned toward Mr oh and continued: You are lucky I won’t sue you!
- Mom! What do you want to sue for?! Said annoyed Seung-hyun, he continued: Just go home, I will call you when I get discharged…
- Don’t argue with me! By the way, I heard this happened when you tried to save Kang Jieun, is that right?
Seung-hyun knew, mom hasn’t brought Jieun’s name without purpose and that scared him. Mom continued: I think I have to talk to her as well…
- You don’t have too! Seung-hyun said immediately.
- It won’t take long!
- I’ll come with you! Let’s go home! Seung-hyun couldn’t find other alternative but to give mom what she wanted and that’s why he said that.
Mom hesitated and then said calmly: Really? If so, I think you need to rest… Maybe I’ll talk to her later, maybe!
All this time, Jieun was waiting to see what will happen, she didn’t have a good feeling and when she saw Seung-hyun leaving with his mother, she couldn’t help but to get disappointed.

Lying in her bed, Jieun felt uneasy. She didn’t feel good about Seung-hyun leaving the hospital, she wanted him to stay there with her, Jieun suddenly was missing Seung-hyun so much…
Jieun couldn’t sleep anyway, so she got up and decided to go out. Jieun start wandering around hospital, she passed the sleepy nurse at the station and got out of the building, till finally, sat on the bench in the yard.
Jieun looked up to the sky and then after a moment, heard a voice: Searching for something up there?
Jieun turned her head toward the voice and got shocked. Seung-hyun pushed Jieun to the side a little and sat next to her as he continued: Up there, there are only stars, search for people on the ground!
- Are you real? Jieun asked such a stupid question as she was so shocked to see Seung-hyun there.
- As long as it concerns me! Seung-hyun answered.
- How did you manage to come here?
- I don’t know… it all started with a walk for a fresh air in the yard… mom will be surprised at the morning! Seung-hyun said the last part with a bittersweet smirk.
- Are you real, for real? Jieun just couldn’t believe her eyes.
Seung-hyun looked at Jieun and suggested: Do you want to confirm? He said that and then, put his hands in Jieun’s cheeks and said: Cold?
- No, they are warm!
- So that’s confirmed, I’m real. Seung-hyun said that and pulled back his hands.
- Let’s go inside, here is cold and you must rest…
- I’m not cold, are you?
- Not anymore…
- So let’s sit here, for a little longer… I probably have to stay in bed for the whole day tomorrow!
Jieun accepted Seung-hyun’s suggestion with her silence and put her head on Seung-hyun’s shoulder and asked: By the way, why did your mom come here?
- She wanted me to go home with her…
- And?
- I don’t know…
- She didn’t want to see me?
- Let’s hope this doesn’t happen for anytime soon!
Jieun laughed and asked: Why?
- I don’t want things to get out of control…
- I can handle things at the times too!
- I don’t want you to handle anything, leave everything to me…
Jieun smiled and said: Wow, you must like me!
Seung-hyun smirked and said: I’m just interested in you…
- But I think I like you! Earlier, I found out that I was missing you…
- Does missing someone mean that you like them?
- There must be something…
- Then there must be more than just something in my case… I miss you every day!
- That means you may actually love me…
- Maybe a little…
Jieun argued: There is no such a love, you love or not!
- I love you a little! Seung-hyun insisted.
- So who are you going to give rest of your love to?
- Maybe my future wife!
- Ya!!! Jieun got offended.
Seung-hyun smirked and said: Why? Aren’t you going to give your love to the one who’s going to buy you a diamond ring?
Jieun could understand that Seung-hyun wanted to and said confidently: You are right! She then hesitated and added shyly: Although it doesn’t have to be a diamond ring…
Jieun raised her head to see Seung-hyun’s expression and smiled when saw his smirked and then put her head on his shoulder again.

Next morning, both Jieun and Seug-hyun had sore muscles, as they had slept on the bench, but they had more important problem to be worried about, Seung-hyun had to come back home!
- Maybe I can help with that!
Seung-hyun and Jieun bot got surprised when they heard someone saying that, as they were arguing about what they should do now.
Jessica smiled and continued: Let me help you this time…
- Jessica? What are you doing here?
- I came to see you oppah, I didn’t know you had gone to your dad’s house, I guess I got lucky that you are actually here, or maybe you are lucky that I came here! Jessica said sweetly.
Seung-hyun didn’t hesitate and said: Ok, so let go! Jieun-ah, let’s meet later!
Although Jieun wasn’t happy to let Seung-hyun leave with Jessica, but figured out that she doesn’t have other option, so just watched those two leave as she stood there alone.
At home, things weren’t that good as mom was looking for Seung-hyun and was worried and angry at the same time because of his sudden disappearance.
- Aunty! Jessica called as she entered the living room and hugged mom with a bright smile, mom noticed Seung-hyun’s entrance as well and said worriedly: Seung-hyun-ah! Where were you?
Jessica, the actress, looked at Seung-hyun and then mom in daze and said: You didn’t tell your mom you were going for a walk? Aunty, were you worried? I saw him on my way here… Actually I was surprised to see him walk around, haven’t you hit your head?
- I’m fine!
- When did you get up? Why did you tell me you were going out?
- I couldn’t sleep, I needed some fresh air…
- Still you shouldn’t walk around…
Seung-hyun cut his mom’s words as he said: I said I’m fine!
- That’s right! He is fine! Said Jessica brightly and continued: Choi Seung-hyun, don’t make my aunt worry too much!
Jessica smiled to mom and Seung-hyun, but just to distract mom even more, said: By the way, aunt, I’m so thirsty… I haven’t had breakfast yet…
- Breakfast? Ok, I’ll tell them to ready the table for you… Mom said that and left the living room.
When mom left, Seung-hyun walked toward the sofa and as he sat on it, said: A walk?
- A very long walk! Jessica corrected.
- I didn’t walk to the hospital. Said Seung-hyun with a tired voice and closed eyes.
- I had to walk for a part of your path, for sure!
Seung-hyun didn’t argue and instead said: Thank you!
There was a silence for a moment and then Jessica said: By the way, oppah, I have something, you need to see!
Seung-hyun opened his eyes, not very interested, as Jessica took out to letters out of her bag.
- What are these? Seung-hyun asked.
Jessica handed over the letters and said: Look for yourself.
Seung-hyun looked at the letters both were from his noona, surprised Seung-hyun asked: Why do you have these?
- You are not the only one, she sends letters to! I receive a letter once in a while as well.
- Why are you giving them to me?
- Actually two month ago, I received a letter from her, saying that she would like to come to korea…
Jessica didn’t continue as Seung-hyun’s mom entered, Seung-hyun hide the letters.
- Seung-hyun-ah, Dr Soo is here. Jessica, breakfast is ready, come and have some!
Jessica smiled and said: I’m coming.
As mom left again, Jessica put the letters back into her bag and said: Let’s talk later. And as they heard mom calling Jessica’s name, Jessica patted on Seung-hyun’s shoulder and said: Take care!
As Jessica walked out of the room, Seung-hyun asked himself: By the way, why hasn’t noona send me a letter recently?

*

After Jieun got discharged from the hospital, Raina and Lizzy suggested that they go to a café to drink something and talk also, Jieun accepted as she felt lonely after Seung-heyn’s leave.
- So he is alright?! That’s a relief! Lizzy said.
- The dr said so, but they have to run more examinations…
- I’m so relieved, the way the trelliswork fell was so scary…
- So now, he is in his dad’s home?! Raina asked.
- Hum! Jieun said sadly and added: The way he left with his mother, gave me very bad feeling…
- But he came back! Said excited Lizzy.
- You are right, but he left again…
- Don’t worry, everything’s gonna be alright. By the way, are you feeling better Jieun-ah?!
As Raina said that, Lizzy grabbed Jieun’s hand suddenly and whined: Unnie’s right, don’t think too much! You look so week… Oattoke?!!!
Jieun smiled and didn’t say anything. Raina asked: By the way, who is Jessica?! Do you know her?!
- Right! Said Lizzy and continued: You said they left together, who is she?!
- Jessica?! I don’t know much about her, they were childhood friends till she left for abroad. She came back recently…
- By chance, they don’t have history together?! Lizzy asked.
- History?! Jieun asked as Raina said: Lizzy-ah! Don’t talk nonsense!
- There might be Unnie, if not… Maybe a crush?!
- Crush?! Jieun repeated.
- Hum, maybe Seung-hyun-sshi is Jessica-sshi’s childhood crush!!!
- Stop talking nonsense… Raina said.
- There is a chance Unnie!!! What if I’m right?! Unnie! You must claim him!!!
- What?!
- You must creat memories for him…
- We already have some memories together! Said Jieun as she wasn’t sure what Lizzy wanted to say!
- No! Special memories, I mean!
Jieun was starting to get scared of what Lizzy wanted to say, Lizzy continued: How about a birthday party?!
Actually Jieun got discouraged as Lizzy’s suggestion was simpler than what she had thought, Jieun answered: But our birthday is not any time soon!
Disappointed Lizzy sighed and said: you are right! What about anniversary?!
- I’m not sure how many days we’ve been together!
Lizzy sighed again and said: If you don’t know, he wouldn’t know for sure! Just say it’s our 100th day! Any way, if you decided to throw a party, I know a place!
- Where?!
- There is a very cool underground restaurant, I know the owner… He and some of his friends opened there when they were still in high school, not too many people know there… Maybe I be able to pursue him to rent there to you for a day!

*

It took a week for Jieun, till she decided to do as Lizzy had suggested and throw a special party for just the two of them.
The place was as interesting as Lizzy had described, it was dark and cozy. The owner was young handsome man with an appealing smile. He had accepted to rent there to Jieun for a day, as Lizzy had asked him.
Jieun was preparing the balloons for the decoration when the owner walked toward her and asked: Are you throwing a special party for your boyfriend?
Jieun smiled and said: Yes.
- Is that a special day?
- Actually no! Said the embarrassed Jieun and continued: I’m just doing what Lizzy has suggested, I’m creating memories…
- Memories? The owner seemed surprised to hear the reason
There was silence between them for a moment and then Jieun asked: By the way, I forgot to ask your name…
- Ah, I’m Lee joon… that’s what everyone calls me!
- Nice to meet you, I’m Kang Jieun!
- I know you! Lee joon said that with smile.
Jieun smiled out of embarrassment and said: Still, I had to introduce myself officially!
- Right, Nice to meet you Jieun-sshi! Do you need help?
- Aren’t you busy? I don’t want to burden you…
- Don’t say that! I have to go somewhere around 6pm, but till then I can help you!
- Thank you!
It turned out that Lee joon was really helpful for Jieun, Jieun was happy that he was there, she decided to talk with him and lessen the awkwardness as she asked: By the way, how do you know Lizzy?
- We have some common friends. Lee joon said as he came down of chair and checked out his work.
- Are you interested in music as well?
- I’m interested in dance! Lee joon said that and looked at Jieun, he smiled and said: You look surprised!
Jieun didn’t know what to say, Lee joon continued: I’m actually good at it!
- That’s interesting! So you are not the one who plays the guitar! Jieun said that and looked at the guitar at the corner. Lee joon smirked as he said: Ah, that’s for Yonghwa. He is my friend…
- Did you open here together, with him?
- Actually I met him after I opened here, but now, we are all owners!
- Here is so cool.
- Here is the best when others are too!
As Jieun and Lee joon were talking together, Seung-hyun had a call from Jessica to meet her. As they sat down for a cup of coffee, Jessica cut to the point: Do you remember, I told you that unnie wants to comeback home?
- Right…
- They didn’t want to come till the next month, but now it seems like they have changed their plan, they will probably be here next week!
- That’s surprising, but they can come whenever they want! Seung-hyun said coldly.
Jessica knew Seung-hyun so well, she knew he didn’t mean to be cold, she said kindly: Oppah, I know you want to meet your sister too…
- I want and I will if she asks to, but I don’t understand what you are so worried about?
- There are things you don’t know about, I’ve visited unnie once, when I was abroad…
- How did you find her?
- I didn’t know she was there, actually Oppah came to me…
- Hyung?
- Oppah explained that as unnie got better physically, she got weaker mentally. Doctors had suggested that it’ll be good for her to talk with some old friends or spend time with her family, but they couldn’t comeback… although he tried to explain things to uncle, but there came no response!
- Why didn’t they tell me anything?
- Unnie didn’t want you to know, Oppah said he didn’t tell you anything because he knew you would insist to go there and things would get complicated.
- So now they have decided to come back and do as doctors have said? Tell them, don’t come back!
Jessica couldn’t believe, Seung-hyun had actually said that, she said: I know if uncle knew the details he would accept unnie back to the family, but I’m actually afraid there be another argument when things got better…
- That’s why I say they shouldn’t come back! Actually, I’m afraid too. That’s something I’m most afraid of, that there be another argument, another fight and another accident. I’m afraid someone gets hurt again. I’m afraid of losing someone this time and I hate to think so.
Jessica smiled and took Seung-hyun’s hand. She always knew that her childhood friend cared so much about people around him, he was a nice guy with a good heart. Jessica said: Don’t worry, this time we will stop them…
As Seung-hyun and Jessica were deeply talking with each other, the coffee shop’s door opened and two tired paparazzi man entered. Surprisingly they were the same two paparazzi from the ceremony night. One of them noticed Seung-hyun and said: Isn’t he Choi Seung-hyun?
The other one looked at the same direction and said: He is!
- But the girl doesn’t look like Kang Jieun…
- You are right, who is she then?
- Ya, doesn’t she look familiar?
- I don’t know, honestly she looks like Jessica jung a little…
The two men looked at each other and got excited as they both said: Daebek!
At the same time, Jieun and Lee joon had almost finished the decoration. Lee joon looked at his watch and said: Jieun-sshi, I think I must go now…
- Wow, it’s already six?
Lee joon laughed and said: It’s a half past it!
- Really? I’m so sorry, you gonna be late for your appointment!
- It’s ok, I’m going. Bye Jieun-sshi.
- Thank you Lee joon-sshi, Hope we meet again.
- Let’s meet again,why don’t you come here sometimes with Lizzy? Lee joon said as he start walk backward.
- I will! Said Jieun with a smile and added: Goodbye! As Lee joon disappeared in darkness.
Jieun went back to working as she heard a sound from darkness, she turned toward the sound and said brightly: Lee joon-sshi, have you forgot something?
Jieun’s smile faded as she saw the person who came out of darkness. It was Seung-hyun’s mom. She walked toward Jieun as Jieun asked: How did you know I’m here?
Ms Choi looked around and said: I have my ways… here looks nice.
- Sit, I’m sorry here is a mess.
- That’s ok, I’m actually here to talk with you. Mom sat on a chair as she continued: I couldn’t believe it at first, that’s why it took me so long to come and talk personally with you, but now I see that you might be a special person for my son… I can’t believe he even left home to meet you at hospital at the middle of night!
Jieun got surprised as she and Seung-hyun, both believed, mom doesn’t know anything.
- How do you…
- I told you, I have my ways!
- I’m so sorry about that night.
- I’m still not sure, if Seung-hyun loves you, but if you love my son, even a bit, let go of him.
Although Jieun was actually waiting for this, she could help but become speechless, mom continued: I know, you might think I sound cliché, a worried mom who wants to force you to stop meeting with my son, but believe me, that’s the best for Seung-hyun. You are unacceptable for our family…
- I understand you are worried, but can I ask why I’m unacceptable?
- You know better…
- No, I don’t!
- Your family, your education, plus… Mom hesitated. Jieun asked: Plus what?
- There are things that people say…
- Such as?
- About you and your CEO…
Jieun laughed as she always believed that rumor was too funny, she couldn’t believe, she had actually met someone who believed that, mom continued: You once dated two people at the same time…
- And I haven’t even meet one of them in my entire life!
- Your problems with your mom, is that a lie too?
Jieun got offended, mom continued: And recently there is a talk about your step father abusing…
Jieun got angry, how dare she? She didn’t know anything and was repeating some nonsense reports, she cut mom’s talk and warned: Chogyo!
- At least, it’s true that you have a high temper! Mom ended the talk.
Now, Jieun was angry and taken back at the same time. She didn’t have a high temper but she had shown her anger to mom, she tried to calm down and said: Listen, when those rumors came out, my company decided not to response to them, because…
Jieun didn’t know how to explain the complicated entertainment industry’s decisions, she still tried her best and continued: Because they believed it would help with my promotion as solo singer. Most of doesn’t make any sense!
- But people believe them.
Mom had a point and Jieun could understand that sadly.
- Even if I liked you personally, you are not someone who can stand by a future CEO’s side.
Mom stood up as she continued: As you are human too, I understand you need some time to think about our conversation, but please, remember you have to take responsibility for whatever decision you make.
Mom said that and left as Jieun sat there alone staring at the uncertain point.
Maybe an hour later, Seung-hyun walked in as Jieun was still sitting in the same place with a lot of balloons around her and a cake in front of her, staring at the same uncertain point.
Seung-hyun looked around, the decoration of place looked unfinished and the cake was melting. Seung-hyun sat in front Jieun and said: Jieun-ah, am I early?
Jieun raised her head and looked at Seung-hyun and said: No, you are not.
- Are you ok?
- Hum.
- Are you tired?
- Not at all.
Seung-hyun didn’t know what was wrong with Jieun. He just stared at Jieun as Jieun suddenly said: Oppah!
Seung-hyun was surprised to hear Jieun calling him “Oppah”, Jieun continued: Do remember I called you oppah on the radio show?
- Hum. Why?
- I really liked it! Jieun said that with a smile.
Seung-hyun was now really worried, because it looked like Jieun could cry at any moment. Seung-hyun asked: What’s wrong, Jieun-ah?
- I was wondering… Jieun sighed and continued: Aren’t you too good for me?
- What do you mean?
- You are handsome and successful, you are from a good family and well educated. You are almost too much for me!
What was she talking about? Seung-hyun wondered. She had prepared all of these to tell him, he is too much for her?
- Thanks for staying by my side and loving me, but for me, it’s becoming so hard to stay by your side…
Seung-hyun was shocked, it was hard for her to stay by his side so… so what?
Jieun bravely continued: You are so good for me, you are so good that no matter how much it gets hard, I can’t let go of you! You are so perfectly good that I’m afraid I won’t be able to find another man like you, so I will never let you go Choi Seung-hyun, never!

 

"End of Chapter 15"

*ok, that's where chapter 15 ends, I hope you all enjoyed it. There is not much left till the end of the story, so feel free to tell me your oponions!
Thank you everyone for reading my story, I will try my best to make it enjoyable!
Have a nice weekend!^_^