Chapter 7

Officially in Relationship!

* Finally, This chapter took a lot of time! I just couldn't decide on small things!!!sorry for being toooooooooo late!:D *

Even Seung-hyun couldn't believe himself, as long as he could remember he never involved himself in someone else's life, he just couldn't believe how much he was helping Jieun!
As Junghwa nonna said Seung-hyun knew that person, they used to be in same company, but as long as Seung-hyun could remember they never had a conversation with each other, but with all the conection that Seung-hyun had in industry it wasn't that hard for him to find some useful information about him.
-your request is so funny, why should I do it?
-I'm not asking, there is a difference! Said calm Seung-hyun.
-Who do you think you are? Who send you here? Kang Jieun? She wants me to go tell the police I was driving that night? Ok, then should I have a talk with reporters about her on my way too?
Seung-hyun leaned forward and said: then, should I have a talk with reporters about you too?
Mr K looked around and asked: Me? What are you talking about?
- You don't know? So what do you think about these 3 words: scandal, girl, china?
Seung-hyun grinned to Mr K's frustrated face and leaned back, now this conversation was getting interesting.
-I...I do-n't-know...I don't know what you are...you are talking ab-out!
Seung-hyun didn't say anything and continued similing.
- I've never been in china, maybe once...or twice... it was all because of work... you know I'm a busy person, soooo... he stopped talking and stared at amused Seung-hyun, he hated that confidant face of him!
-what?!!
-I think you are mistaken, Cause, I have some pictures of you and a report that was never released! But let's say you just can't remember, what do you do with your money? Do you usually invest in illegal founds? Or it was just your first time?
Mr k's face froze, how the hell Seung-hyun get all these information?!! Seung-hyun smiled even wider and said: should we go back to business? I think we were talking about accident.

*

These days Jieun didn’t have anything to do, actually she even didn’t have to come to company. But for Jieun company was like home, she felt comfortable there…
Jieun was walking around the building while playing with her cellphone, suddenly she felt the present of two big men in front of herself, she raised her head, and looked at them with surprise…
-Kang Jieun? You need to come with us, it’s about your accident…
Jieun didn’t do anything at first, but then she looked around to find her manager, when didn’t find her, Jieun said: can I call someone first?
-You can call anyone when we go to the station!
Once again Jieun looked around, there were people staring at her, but Jieun didn’t know them! Jieun took a deep breath and said: Ok, let’s go!
*
At the police stations, Jieun couldn’t believe what she heard, they told her they know she is not the driver and that the driver has confess, they told her that Mr K has told them that he is the one who was driving that night, and also the one who called the hospital, he said Jieun was asleep when accident happened and he think she took the responsibility because of her conscience! He was surprised when Jieun took the responsibility, but he was afraid to tell the truth…
Jieun was so shocked that didn’t know what to say, how did it happen? Is he truly sorry? What should she do now?
It didn’t took a long time till Jieun’s attorney came with two men from the company, things looked complicated in Jieun’s eyed, and the only thing that attorney told her was not to say anything! Jieun couldn’t understand a thing, she just wanted to go!
After hours of watching different people talking, discussing, walking in and out and question and answering, finally they told Jieun she can leave. Confused Jieun just heard the word “Laeve” and although she wasn’t sure about it, she got up to leave.
When Jieun got out of police station, there was Seung-hyun waiting for her, leaning on his car with a smile on his face. Jieun got surprised and asked him what is he doing there…
- Can’t you see? I’m here to pick you up!
- But how did you find out about it?
- Aaah, change your bad habit and read newspaper sometimes, I believe people find out about it sooner than you!
- But… how is that possible? Asked confused Jieun.
- Reporters are fast! They are almost everywhere! Get on car.
Seung-hyun said that and got on the car, Jieun hesitated for a moment but then obeyed.
- so now your name is clean? Asked Seung-hyun while driving.
- I guess!
- you should never took the responsibility at the first place!
- I had to!
- why? Seung-hyun knew the answer but wanted Jieun to tell him the story herself.
Jieun hesitated and then said: I felt bad, just because I felt bad!
Seung-hyun didn’t say anything but then changed the subject by asking: do you want to celebrate?
- there is nothing to celebrate for! I have thing to do!
Of course there is! Jieun didn’t want to say that, but seung-hyun knew the truth, she took the responsibility because that jerk threated her, now that everything is settled down, they should be happy!
But Seung-hyun didn’t insist and asked: what things?
- I should first go meet Minhyuk…
- why Minhyuk? Asked dissatisfied Seung-hyun.
Jieun got surprised and said: he is my friend!
- I’ll come with you!
- No, he must be at home, I go myself!
- you know his address?
- of course! Would you please pull over?
Seung-hyun knew he can’t argue more so just pulled over and watched Jieun getting a taxi leaving him all by himself.

*

- …isn’t it strange?
Minhyuk laughed and said: what’s so strange for you? You keep saying it’s strange, but I don’t think so!
- you don’t Minhyuk-shi? Asked surprised Jieun.
- I think now that everything is back to how it should be, you don’t have to be worried!
Jieun didn’t say anything, Minhyuk smiled and said: by the way, I didn’t get the chance to congratulate you…
confused and shocked Jieun asked: what?!!! Congratulate me?!
- hum, your relationship… I didn’t know till I read in newspaper, you two didn’t look like a couple that day…
- Aaaah, your right! Thanks! Actually it just happened, I’m not used to it yet…
Minhyuk didn’t understand Jieun words and asked: it just happened?! Didn’t he ask you out? Or didn’t you think about it?
- what? Jieun didn’t know what to say, she couldn’t tell him the truth and at the same time she wasn’t able to make something up, she couldn’t even remember the story that Seung-hyun had made up!
- I… Jieun laughed and continued: it seems like I’m so tired today. Sorry, I can’t understand what I’m saying! Too many things happened these days…
Minhyuk stayed silent and stared at Jieun; Jieun couldn’t bear his gaze and asked: do you have wine? We have to celebrate, don’t just sit here, go bring some wine…
Minhyuk seemed unsure but then smiled and said: ok, let’s drink for now!

*******
End of chapter 7!!!!
:)
thanks for reading!:)