Chapter 4

Officially in Relationship!

It was sure shocking for Seung-hyun Dad, Seung-hyun had prepared himself for anything,any reaction any question,but dad didn't even looked at Jieun for second time he said:I should ger ready for my speech! and just left.
Seung-hyun thought he would feel great if he do that,but now,sitting on the sofa alone at his manager house,he felt empty and wrong,it was strange feeling that he never had felt before, he kept thinking about that night and realized he even didn't get the time to talk with Jieun,he was busy thinking about his dad reaction that he just left after him!
his manager sat next to him and started eating his ramen. paying all his attention to the tv,manager hyng asked seung-hyun:you have eaten,right?
seung-hyun hesitateted for a moment and the said:hyung, I may have done a big mistake today!
-good for you!you are starting to grow up then!

*

No matter how much Jieun thought about it,Choi Seung-hyun was a seuregi (jerk)! how can he...how dare he go around saying Jieun is his girlfreind? without even telling her first! No,no,no, Jieun couldn't understand him!noway!!!but anyway, Jieun told herself, to just forget it and don't ever face that seuregi!being choi seung-hyun girlfriend is much better than being involved in a hit and run case!!!
Next day,Jieun walked in in the company like she was the owner,she was so proud of herself, she was going to have a calm and peacful life from that day and she had the feeling se will success!!!
Jieun went straight ustairs to her CEO office, she thought she have to show him she is determined!she knocked the door and didn't wait for permission and opened the door.
-Oh!!! Jieun got shocked by seeing three other big men in Mr oh's office.one of them had his head down the other one was stareing at distance being in deep thoughts and the last one was reading newspaper with some serious look on his face.
-I'll come latter! said Jieun.
but CEO Oh looked at Jieun and said:no,come sit down here! and pionted at the only sit which was empty.
Jieun carefully closed the door and sat down,someone was in Big trouble and Jieun was sure about it.
Jieun smiled at the men and said:oh,what is that?I'm sure whatever it is you can solve it!
all 4 men stared at Jieun. Jieun could feel the awkwardness, so she continued: you know,news are not true all the time!I'm sure half of the story is ficional!just for having more readers!!

Mr Oh putted his hand under his chin and seemed amused, other three still looking at Jieun awkwardly.
Jieun continued:oh,common!!you are greatest people I know,I'm sure there is nothing and no one who can bring you down!as someone who have experience in this kind of things I suggest you don't take it too serious.if you respond like it's something importent people will say it's true!just deny everything!!!it's just an article!
Jieun then leaned back and added proudly:but as you know,it's been a long while for me having a scandal so I'm not sure if things work like this now too!
Mr Oh calmly said: just an article?you think so?why don't you look at it yourself...
Jieun picked one of the man newspapers that was on the table and looked at the front page, there was a biiiig picture more than a long article,Jieun didn't had much time to read the article (before her CEO start shouting) just the the title was enough:
"BREAKING"                                                                             
               CHOI SEUNG-HYUN AND KANG JIEUN DATING!!!

Mr Oh's tone suddenly changed and started shouting like never before:you call it just an article?!!!you want us to deny everything?they have big picture of you and him and even his dad,you want us to deny what?!!you think no one can bring us down?you will bring us down for sure,in all my life you are the first person who had made me desperate to this point!my mind doesn't work anymore!!! loooooooong while?!!kidding me?your last scandal was yesterday, you sure are an expert!!!
-we are not dating!!!
-what?does it matter?!!public will believe what they want!
-but we are not dating!!!deny it!how dare they invlove me in any story they like?sue them, or I will do that!
Mr Oh was taken back,Jieun sure was angry about this.Mr Oh lowered his voice and said:calm down, we will take care of it,but we need to be cautious...
-what are you talking about? said annoyed jieun,she got up and continued:they're gonna kill me,they gonna eat me alive,I have enought problems myself...don't tell me to wait or calm down...we are talking about my life!take care of it as soon as possible!!!
-listen jieuna,you go home right now,and stay there,don't answer phones, you got it?!

*

in the morning when jieun entered company she thought "everyone loves me",but now she felt like "everyone wants to pull my hair!"
the first person jieun faced after comeing out of Mr Oh's office was Junghwa unni which started her greeting with a hitting Jieun on he head.
Jieun grabed her head and said:unni!!!
-what?what have you done?where were you yesterday?what is it jieuna?!when did you start dating without telling me?are you planing  to retire?!
who said I'm going to retire?!it's not my problem,so why everyone is blameing me?
-whose problem is that then,if not you?
-Choi seung-hyun!!! said Jieun with confident.
Unni hitted Jieun again and said:aigooo,you are makeing me crazy!how is that his problem when you are the one who should hide?!!
Jieun was sad,annoyed and desperate, but unni was right and Jieun knew it!

-I'm going home!
-well done!
-what?you are not coming?
-I must go talk with Mr oh,go I'll call you latter...

*

it was 10 am when Jieun arrived home,she was worried that maybe she encounter some of angry fans,but there was no one there,she thought maybe they are at school at this time,but it didn't made her feel safer!
it was one stressful hour for jieun until some one ringed the door bell,Jieun thought maybe it's unni,but maybe not,so she looked through peephole to see whose on other side!it was Choi seung-hyun!!!!
Jieun frowned and opened the door,but not completely, just about 3 or 4 cm,so seung-hyun could just see Jieun's nose and one eye!
-Hi!
-what do you want?
-we should talk?
Jieun started talking formal:you are in the wrong place then! and closed the door but Seung-hyun stoped her and said:ya!what are you doing?!let's talk!
jieun opened thedoor more this time and talked casually:yaaa?!!ha!ya!you are really one of the kind!don't ya?you want to talk, but if you stay here a little longer I'm gonna kill you!
Seung-hyun said (with his usual confident voice): listen to what I'm going to sa and if you still felt like killing me I'm going to leave and you don't have to meet me ever again! he hesitated for a bit and then added:I promise!
Jieun stared at seung-hyun with "unblieveable" expression on her face,she said:promise?the last time you said this we ended up couples,what are planing this time?marraige?kids? she then shouted:
mwoyaaa?!!!
-honestly, I never thought things will work out like that,I'm sorry for what happened and I'm sorry for dragging you into this!
-chinja?
seung-hyun hesitated for a minute and then answered:yes,I'm-sorry...a little!
-so like you! jieun said that and then again decided to close the door,but seung-hyun again didn't let her and said quite frustrated:why you keep closing the door?I said we should talk!you think I knew this would happen?
-ya!!you are pabo or what?you really thought every thing will end after your big announcement?and your dad will bless us?you thought what would be your mom reaction to the news?I believe my lovely seung-hyun?!!nooo!!th would do their best to stop us!!!your mom would come to meet me and tell me get out of my son's life!maybe she offered me money too!anyway,you didn't even choose the right person!
Seung-hyun looked at jieun and asked innocently:why?what's wrong with you?!!
-I'm Kang Jieun!!!
-why?what's wrong with being Kang jieun?
Jieun wanted to answer but hesitated and wondered to herself:what?now he is defending me against myself?!!!
-nothing!!!I'm perfect!mmm...but you...you are pabo or what?how were you going to date me without even meeting me?!!what kind of lie is that?is it your first time telling lie?!
-yes!
Jieun was taken back she again hesitated and then said:then...Oooo... Jieun thought about whahe should say next but then again got angry and said:whatever!because of you I'm in trouble!!I can't even me out of my house!!!what are you going to do about that?anyway,get lost!I'm going to deny everything till tomorrow and if it was necessary you have to explain everything to public!got it?go!!
Jieun closed the door this time,but heard Seung-hyun voice:what it wasn't like what you think?!
seung-hyun idn't get any reaction so continued:there was no one at the gate!!!
FINALLY!!Jieun opened the door completely this time and asked with suspicious voice:how?!
-give me 10 days! sai confident seung-hyun.
-then good bye! Jieun acted like she is going to close the door but seung-hyun said:a week?
-Ya!my carrier may end till afternoon,you want a week?
Seung-hyun start walking backward toward the elevator and said:5 days?
-yaa!!
-4?! seung-hyun got into the elevator.

-are you going to continue counting down?at the end it's one and then zero! Jieun showed zero with makeing a O shape with her fingers and continued:I give you time till this afternoon!!!
-till tomorrow afternoon!ok?ok! and then pressed the bottom.
-Ya!don't decide on your own!!
but seung-hyun had disappeared!

 

that the end of chapter 4,I'm actually really excited for the next chater!!!!maybe I'm the most excited one!!!^_^

hope you like aaand Thank u!:)