Chapter 14

Officially in Relationship!

Here comes chapter 14!!!!^_^


I can only stay for one cup of tea. Said Jieun, as she entered Seung-hyun’s house.
Seung-hyun said: Why? Stay for dinner!
- I can’t. I have filming tomorrow.
- What?
- It was canceled for because of me today, I can’t let it happen again, I feel uncomfortable about it!
- That’s why I’m surprised, if you go tomorrow, filming going to be canceled for sure… there gonna be a lot of reporters there…
- I’m not afraid of them; plus, it looks like this time they don’t hate me… “Heartbreaking truth…” what a title!!!
Jieun said the last sentence as she rummaged the newspaper on table. She added: It looks like you are interested in newspapers which write about me, that’s scary!
Frusterated Seung-hyun grabbed the newspaper from Jieun’s hand and said: What do you mean? What’s scary?! I’m only interested in reading newspaper!
- Those are about me! Do you have all the articles about me, or only recent ones?!
- Why should I have any article about you?! They bring newspaper for me, you think I go out, only to buy newspaper so I can read news about you?! What’s there to know, I already know everything!
- I knew this! Jieun looked at Seung-hyun with anger and continued: Unnie has told you everything! I knew this! Tell me the truth, how much do you know?
Although Seung-hyun didn’t know why Jieun kept insisting to know how much unnie has told him every time the question came up, he got a bit scared to talk further. Seung-hyun looked away and answered as he went toward kitchen: only a little…
While drinking tae, Jieun noticed some magazines on the table, she took one excitedly and start turning pages…
- Wow! Said Jieun suddenly, looking at a picture with open mouth, totally amazed.
- What’s the matter? Asked uninterested Seung-hyun.
- Look at this!
Seung-hyun looked at the picture, it was a diamond ring. Seung-hyun shook his head and murmured: Girls, they get excited so easily!
- What do you mean, this one is so beautiful!
Seung-hyun closed the magazine and said: If you have the money, go and buy it for yourself!
- Why should I buy it? I’ll wait for my future husband to buy it for me!
Shocked and offended Seung-hyun looked at Jieun and said: Ya!!! You shouldn’t talk about your future husband in front of your current boyfriend!
Jieun innocently answered: Why? I’m going to get married one day anyway, you too! Isn’t there anything you want your future wife do for you?
- Not still, but it’s won’t be buying me a diamond ring for sure! Seung-hyun said that and throw the magazine on the table, Jieun shrugged her shoulder and didn’t say anything, then suddenly took out her script and said: Ah, I have filming tomorrow but I feel like I’ve forgot all my lines, eottoke? Seung-hyun-sshi, why don’t you practice with me?
- Me?! Forget it, I won’t do it!
Jieun whined: Why? Please…
- I’m an expensive actor, you think you can see my precious acting skill easily?
- I didn’t ask you to act, just say the lines!
- That’s the same!
Jieun sighed and said: They are going to kick me out! Everyone will think I was worth nothing after all…
Seung-hyun suddenly grabbed the script and stood up, he said: get up!
Jieun didn’t notice that Seung-hyun was reading from script, so asked: Why?
Seung-hyun looked at Jieun and said: It’s written here! You are supposed to be drunk and I want to stop you from drinking so much…
Jieun got excited and said: Ah, so you do it? You’re really going to help me Seung-hyun-sshi?!
- Say your line before I regret!
- Ok, ok!! Let’s start again! I’m ready, go!
- Get up!
Jieun closed her eyes and tried her best to act drunk, she started saying her line with her most nasal voice: Why? I want to stay a little longer…
Seung-hyun who was very surprised by Jieun’s bad acting, stared at Jieun for a second, but then rolled his eyes and said line: That’s enough, you had so many already!
Jieun shook her head and answered with the same nasal voice: So what? I can drink until sunrise!
Seung-hyun had enough of Jieun’s nasal voice and bad acting, so he stopped reading his lines and asked: Ya!! Should I get you drunken for real?!
Jieun raised her head and looked at Seung-hyun surprised, and asked: Is that written there? I don’t remember this line!
- Ya!!! That’s not a line, that’s my suggestion for you! Your acting is so bad!
- What? I always thought I’m good at acting drunk!
- You are the worse!
- So what should I do?
- Get up, I play your character, you say man’s lines. See how I do it!
Jieun didn’t change her position as she was not sure about the idea, but when she saw Seung-hyun, staring at her, obeyed him and stood up…
- Get up! Said Jieun.
- Why? I want to stay a little longer…
- That’s enough, you had so many already!
- So what? I can drink until sunrise!
- Get up, you are so drunk! Jieun said that and grabbed Seung-hyun’s arm as the character was supposed to.
Seung-hyun screamed as he freed his arm: Let go!
Jieun got surprised, it seemed like Seung-hyun was so into the character. Jieun said the next line with a bit fear in her voice: Ya, what’s wrong with you?
Seung-hyun grinned and said: I wished I knew!
- Get up, I’ll drop you home…
Seung-hyun stood up and suddenly grabbed Jieun’s wrist and said: Ya!
Jieun knew this was part of the script, but she couldn’t help being scared, Seung-hyun continued: Do you love me?
- Wha- wha-what?!!!
- Love me! In the script, this line was supposed to be said cutely. Jieun even remembered that director had told her to say this line like you are begging the main character to love you, but Seung-hyun had said the line with so much charisma that made Jieun to forget her line!
- I- Do- what?!
- What’s so hard about it?! Seung-hyun said that and threw the script on the sofa as he continued: I’m tired of being in love all by myself…
Jieun was even more scared because Seung-hyun was ad-libbing, this line was not in the script so Jieun wanted to stop the practice, but Seung-hyun was so into the character that she didn’t know how to do it!
Jieun started walking backward as Seung-hyun had started walking toward her, Jieun made up a line: I like someone else!
- So, there is no chance for me? You can never like me?
- I… What… I don’t- I- don’t know!
Jieun reached the wall and Seung-hyun reached her, there was no way to escape, Jieun could feel Seung-hyun’s breath as he was so closed to her, he said: Love me, not now, not after 5 years or ten years… don’t love me even after 20 years… but please love me, as much as you love that person for at least one day! I don’t care when… I’ll wait!
Jieun couldn’t talk, because she was so shocked. Seung-hyun stared at Jieun for a moment and then said: I’m supposed to kiss you here, do you want me to show you how to kiss or you can do that yourself?
Jieun didn’t noticed Seung-hyun had stopped acting at first, so it took her a while before she answer: What? Ya! Jieun said that and pushed Seung-hyun. Jieun continued: What do you think you are doing? It wasn’t in script!
- I though you are ok with ad-lib, as you had did it before!
- That’s totally different! Plus, mine wasn’t ad-lib!
Seung-hyun sat on the sofa and looked through the script and asked: Who is Dongwon, by the way?
- His is the main character!
- And who is Sora?
- She is also the main character and Hana’s best friend!
- And you are Hana, so you are in love with your best friend’s boyfriend? Everything’s so cheesy!
- Hum, and it’s not cheesy!
- Who plays the main character?
- Minhyuk oppah! Said Jieun with a smile and continued: That’s a relief, isn’t it?
- Who?! Seung-hyun screamed.
- What’s wrong?
- Minhyuk is Dongwon? And you love Dongwon? And you kiss Dongwon?
- Hum!
- Yaaa… This so much… that’s just so worng… Yaaa, your drama gonna fail! Everyone will call you a cheater and you’re going to be an icon of betrayal!
- Why?
- Common, you can’t be in love with your best friend’s boyfriend! That’s so wrong!
- I don’t think so, that can happen!
- Ya! I’m telling you it can’t, people will hate it! You should never accept to do so, who’s the director? How can someone be that ignorant?
Jieun got angry and took the script out of Seung-hyun’s hands and said: Give me back my script! You want watch the drama anyway, why do you care?
Seung-hyun raised his voice too and said: Right, I won’t watch it, why should I care? I just wanted to help you as your sonbae…
- Forget it, I don’t need it! I’m leaving! Jieun said that and grabbed her bag. Seung-hyun couldn’t do anything so he watched her leaving and said helplessly: Ok, leave! Actually I wanted to go to sleep now, you had to leave anyway!
Seung-hyun waited for response but he only heard the loud sound of door being closed!

*

As a manager, unnie thought there was not much to do for Jieun. The last time Jieun had a busy schedule was long time ago and she was always so good managing her carrier. Unnie considered herself a friend for Jieun and always thought she has to protect her, if she had to. Unnie, better than anyone else, knew the most sensitive part of Jieun’s life was her family, so she thought now is the time for her to take action!
In Mr Oh’s office, Unnie was surprised to see she is not the only person there, when Unnie got into the office, Seung-hyun’s manager was already there.
- Junghwa-sshi, you came in right time, sit! Said Mr Oh.
Unnie sat next to seung-hyun’s manager as Mr Oh continued: I was talking with Byeong-yeong-sshi about yesterday’s incident…  Mr Oh gave a newspaper to unnie and continued: No matter what, you had to stay out of it Byeong-yeong-sshi!
Unnie looked at the big picture in the front page, it was Jieun with Seung-hyun next to her. Unnie raised her eyebrow and didn’t say anything.
Seung-hyun’s manager said: There were reporters everywhere, they couldn’t get in the house without any problem if I was not there…
- So that’s good that you were there, but not to help them get into the house, to stop Seung-hyun from getting involved, you should got into the car and left immediately!
- But Jieun-sshi needed help…
- That’s why she has manager, am I right Junghwa-sshi?!
- You are right! Said Unnie and continued: But I didn’t know Jieun would go there and she didn’t call me…
- That’s why you had to stick to her, to stop her from doing anything carelessly!
- You are right, but you never told me to stick to her! Actually you didn’t tell me anything, I thought maybe it’s not an important matter in company’s eye...
Mr Oh was taken back at first, he never was eager to talk with this woman, she had a sharp tongue. Mr Oh laughed and said: Ofcourse that’s important, it’s regarding our artist…
- So protect your artist! Stop newspaper to write more and don’t try to use this to gain sympathy!
For a second, it looked like Mr Oh was weighing his options. He cautiously said: In order to do so, I have to know the full story first…
- I know nothing!
- Although I don’t believe so, but I won’t insist… anyway, I thought it would be the better if Jieun talked about this with media, she can appear in a tv show… she doesn’t have to tell the details, just if the host asked something, she answers and says she doesn’t like to talk about this matter… you know these days it’s not easy to gain attention…
- So you are saying, you want to gain people’s attention with this matter?
- I’m just saying we should take advantage…
- If that’s the case, tell it to Jieun yourself, if she didn’t pour cold water on your head, I will help you too!
Mr Oh bit his lip and stared at unnie, Seung-hyun’s manager didn’t know where to look. Unnie looked at both man and said: Can we leave now, sajanim?
- Yes, yes, you may leave!
Unnie tapped Seung-hyun’s manager shoulder as a signal to get up, and stood up. She stopped for a moment and said: By the way sajanim, Jieun insisted on going to filming, so I didn’t stop her, I hope that be ok with you!
Mr Oh forced a smile and said: No, of course not! Anyway, it doesn’t look like Jieun had got my permission ever, before!
Unnie and Mr Oh stared at each other for a while till Seung-hyun’s manager cut in as he could feel the tension and said: So, we get going. Goodbye sajanim!
He bowed and left first, junghwa unnie bowed too and left. Once they closed the door behind themselves, Seung-hyun’s manager said to unnie: You can be scary sometimes!
- Why?
- You had to hear yourself, you can’t talk like that with the CEO!
-But didn’t you hear him? Take advantage? I feel dizzy thinking about what he said, that’s totally wrong!
- I must admit, I liked the “cold water” part!
- Ah, that part… That’s exactly what I wanted to do! By the way, thank you!
Surprised Byeong-yeong asked: For what?
- Yesterday, if it was me I would just say don’t go! Thank you for your help.
- Ah, don’t mention. When I got Seung-hyun’s text massage, I got a bit worried, but I figured out there was nothing I can do but to help them, I just went!
- Anyway thank you!
Seung-hyun’s manager smiled and said: It was nothing, Seung-hyun and me are not just artist and manager, we are like best friends!
- We too! I’m one of Jieun’s best friends for sure!
- I thought her best friend is Minhyuk-sshi only!
- No, there are others too!
- So she must not have high temper as people say…
Unnie got angry and screamed: Ya! Who says Jieun has high temper?
- I don’t know, I think I just heard it by chance…
- Next time, just show me the person! Unnie said that and left. Seung-hyun’s manager watched her get far as he wondered: Wait, was it Jieun-sshi who had high temper? Wasn’t it her manager?!

*
- Jieun-sshi, we start filming in 5 minute!
Jieun smiled to the staff member and said: I’m coming.
- It was hard to keep reporters far from here, it took a lot of time… director said we must hurry!
- Ok, so let’s go!
Jieun and the staff member walked to filming site together. Once director saw Jieun got up from his sit and said: Ok, Jieun-sshi came too, let’s start…
Right then a car came into the filming site and stopped not too far from where Jieun and others were standing. Jieun noticed two of the security guards were running toward the car too.
- Who the hell is that? Said the director.
When the car’s door opened and driver got out, Jieun couldn’t help but to say: What the…
- Isn’t him Choi Seung-hyun? Said someone from back.
It sure was Seung-hyun. Not because of his face was obvious –Which was not, but because he looked weird enough to be Seung-hyun! He had wear a long dark navy blue rain coat with a black scarf covering half of his face and sunglasses. He stood next to his car like he was there for photography.
The director walked toward Seung-hyun as the two guard reached them, one of the guards said: We told him he can’t enter but he just drove off…
Director laughed nervously and said: Aigo, what do you mean he can’t enter? Don’t you know him? Seung-hyun-sshi, very nice to meet you!
Minhyuk walked toward Jieun and whispered in her ear: Did you know hyung was coming?
- How could I know?! Said shocked Jieun.
Seung-hyun said: Thank you. I was passing by, so I thought it’s not a bad idea to visit here. I hope you don’t have problem with that, you know I’m a fan of your works!
- Fan?! I bet he knows director’s name! Jieun whispered to Minhyuk.
Director who seemed super excited said: Of course! Why not?! Sorry, we have to start filming now, so I leave. You choose wherever you want to sit!
As the director left Seung-hyun, Jieun walked toward him and said: So you are his fan? Aigo, what a liar! You said he is ignorant last night!
- I thought about it and changed my mind! Although I still think this drama is cheesy. I’m fan of his other works…
- You don’t even know his name! Anyway, why did you come here?
- To watch! Seung-hyun said that innocently.
Jieun raised her eyebrow, one of the staff members called: Jieun-sshi?
Jieun stared at Seung-hyun for a bit more and then said: Whatever! Then walked away.
As filming got started, Jieun forgot about Seung-hyun completely.
- Get up! Minhyuk said his line.
- Why? I want to stay a little longer…
As Jieun said her line Seung-hyun murmured: Her drunk acting is the worse!
- That’s enough, you had so many already!
- So what? I can drink until sunrise!
- Get up, you are so drunk! Minhyuk said that and grabbed Jieun’s arm, just like Jieun had grabbed Seung-hyun’s arm last night.
Jieun screamed as she freed her arm: Let go!
- Yes! Said seung-hyun, much to director’s annoyance.
- Ya, what’s wrong with you? Minhyuk said calmly.
Jieun sighed and said: I wished I knew!
- Get up, I’ll drop you home…
- Tsk, he has no creativity! Seung-hyun murmured.
Jieun stood up and then grabbed Minhyuk’s arm and said: Do you love me?
Minhyuk smiled and said: Hana-ah!
- Love me!!! Jieun whined.
Minhyuk didn’t say anything so Jieun continued: What’s so hard about it? This line was in the script, Jieun added the next line herself: I’m tired of being in love all on my own!
- Yaaa!!! Suddenly Seung-hyun jumped of his sit and screamed: That’s my line!
Everyone looked at Seung-hyun, while the director was already regretting to let Seung-hyun watch the filming. He had kept talking during filming, now he even screamed?!!
Jieun closed her eyes for a second and then said: Ok, I’m sorry!
Seung-hyun looked around and chose to sit down, Jieun changed the line: Try it for at least once!
Seung-hyun said: Tsk! And grinned.
- You are so drunk!
Disappointed Jieun said: Am I not loveable?
- Your so loveable, Hana-ah! Said Minhyuk with a smile.
- Not for you but, right?
- I think that’s because I already love someone else!
- So there is no chance for me?
Because the conversation was getting so much like last night’s conversation, Seung-hyun grabbed the script out of director’s hand suddenly and said: Moya! Is that in the script?!!
Seung-hyun searched for the conversation and found the lines, he whispered: It is!
- Let’s continue this conversation when you got sober, if you still wanted to talk about it, I will answer you!
Jieun smirked and said: That means no!
- What is it?!! Said Seung-hyun out loud. The director turned toward Seung-hyun looking so angry but Seung-hyun didn’t notice him and continued: Say something touching! You are confessing Jieun-ah, can’t you look more sincere?
- What should I do then?
- Just say the lines I told you last night!
- Then you will scream saying that’s your line!
- Forget it, I won’t scream! I just can’t get it any longer…
Before they start filing again, the director forced a smile and told Seung-hyun: Seung-hyun-sshi, I’m sorry, but can you please not stop filming again?
- Of course, I was just trying to help!
- Thank you!

As filming got started again, Jieun said Seung-hyun’s last night lines as he wanted: Love me, not now, not after 5 years or ten years… don’t love me even after 20 years… but please love me, as much as you love that person for at least one day! I don’t care when… I’ll wait!
For a second, Jieun and Minhyuk just stared at each other and then Jieun went for a kiss as it was written in the script. Jieun got closer to Minhyuk and there was almost no space between their lips, she closed her eyes for the kiss and right before they lip touch fully someone separated them from each other and passed from between them.
Director who couldn’t take any longer, got up from his sit and shouted: Ya!!!!
Confused Jieun watched Seung-hyun getting far and murmured: What’s wrong with him?!
*
When Seung-hyun left without saying anything, everyone thought they will now continue filming without problem, but the director was so angry that canceled the filming and left! So others had no choice but to leave as well.
As Minhyuk walked away from filming site, he noticed a car not too far. The driver on and off car’s light as she saw Minhyuk. Minhyuk walked toward the car and got on.
- Hi! Said Jessica.
- You two must have a special connection, first Hyung and now you. That’s interesting how both of you has choose today, for coming here!
- Seung-hyun oppah was here?
- He left an hour ago…
- So how was filming?
Minhyuk took a deep breath and answered: I don’t even want to talk about it. Your friend ruined everything…
- My friend?! Isn’t oppah your friend too?
- Forget it, I’ve gave up on him. I never knew he will turn out like this over a girl…
Jessica raised her eyebrow and grinned, then asked: Why?
Minhyuk closed his eyes and said: I don’t know, don’t you want to leave? Do you want me to drive?
Jessica obeyed Minhyuk and started the car and drove off.
- So did you think about what I said the other day?
Tired Minhyuk answered with closed eyes: What?
- About fighting…
- I’m not going to fight with Jieun…
- I already told you, I’m not going to fight with Jieun-sshi!
Minhyuk turned his head and said: Whatever, I don’t want to fight anyway…
- Minhyuk-sshi… Jessica whined.
- Don’t start it!
- Start what?
- Whenever Jieun calls my name like this, means she is going to insist. Don’t insist!
- Minhyuk-sshi!!
- I’m not listening!
Jessica frowned, as she thought that’s the end of the conversation, but minhyuk opened his eyes suddenly and said: What’s going on in your head? Who do you want to fight with?
- Samchon!
Confused Minhyuk asked: Who’s “samchon”?!
- Ah, I call Oppah’s father, samchon!
- Aaah, so you mean hyung’s dad… Ya!! What are you talking about?
Minhyuk got frustrated suddenly. This time Jessica was confused, she asked: Why?
- I know we don’t know each other much and I shouldn’t talk to you like this but are you on your right mind? Why should we fight with this man?
- Actually, it’s not about Jieun-sshi or oppah, there is someone else I want to help…
- What does it have to do with me?!!
Jessica sighed and said: We can’t talk like this, let’s go somewhere quiet, I will tell you everything…
*
While Jessica was explaining what had happened in the past, briefly, Minhyuk kept quiet and just listened. When Jessica finished talking, Minhyuk asked: So you want to help Hyung’s sister? Why don’t you ask hyung’s for help?
- I can’t tell you the reason, but oppah won’t help. He even avoids talking about it!
- What can I do?
- I’m not sure… Jessica smiled shyly and continued: I think I chose you because I know no one here! I felt close to you when I found out you are friend with oppah!
Minhyuk smirked and said: So right now, you only want me to be there!
- Maybe I never asked for your help practically!
- I never said I will help!
Jessica laughed and said: Right, you never said!
- I must admit that I find you quite impressive, I was totally waiting for a cat fight!
- I already told you, that’s useless. But who knows maybe I start the cat fight after paying my debt!
- What debt?
- Most of what happened is my fault, I’m the one who got them to know each other and also the one who told samchon about their relationship… I was much younger back then and never know this would happen!
- I just did what you thought was right…
- They wanted to leave the country, if only I hadn’t told samchon… they would live abroad happily right now…
- It wouldn’t be that different…
- Of course it would be, she is sick now and samchon doesn’t even read their letters…
- So you want to make him read the letters?
- I want to make him open his heart!
- If that’s the case, I will help you!

*

- Seung-hyun-sshi!!! Jieun was walking toward company’s exit door as she saw Seung-hyun leaving, she hadn’t seen him after what happened in filming site and was looking for a chance to talk to him.
Seung-hyun stopped once he heard Jieun’s voice, he wished Jieun had not seen him, he could admit that he felt embarrassed about what had happened yesterday and that was his main reason to leave there without any word.
- Where did you go yesterday? You left so suddenly!
- I remembered I had something to do…
- What?
- Just…
Jieun stared at Seung-hyun as “Just” was not a satisfying answer, Seung-hyun changed the subject: Are you going home?
- No, I’m going to meet some friends…
Right at that moment, Junghwa unnie came toward them. She looked at Seung-hyun and said: Seung-hyun-sshi, I heard you went to Jieun’s filming site yesterday, how was it?
Seung-hyun didn’t want to talk about yesterday at all, but he had to answer so he said: Not so bad!
- I heard you didn’t like it that much, am I right Jieun-ah?
- I don’t know, he was weird! Said Jieun.
Seung-hyun got offended by Jieun’s statement and said: What do you mean by “Weird”?! Anyway, didn’t you say, you wanted to go and meet some of your friends? You’re gonna be late…
- Aren’t you coming? Asked Junghwa unnie.
Jieun got surprised by unnie’s question and said: What do you mean unnie? Why should he come?
- Why not? He has to meet your friends one day, anyway!
- Unnie!
- Actaully that’s not a bad idea! Seung-hyun said suddenly and continued: Where are you supposed to meet each other?
Before Jieun get the chance to opposed, Junghwa unnie answered Seung-hyun’s question: Actually they are musical actresses, we are meeting them in theater.
- That’s interesting! I’ll come with you. Hyung is outside, he can drive…
- Let’s go! Unnie said that and looked at Jieun. Jieun looked back at her like she wanted to say: What do you think you are doing Unnie? But didn’t say anything and just followed them.
When they reached the theater, Lizzy ran toward them excitedly and said: Kang Jieun! She hugged Jieun tightly and then noticed Seung-hyun, She looked at Jieun and then Seung-hyun and said: Choi Seung-hyun-sshi?
- Nice to meet you!
- Wow!!! Awesome! That’s really you! I’m a fan!
Seung-hyun smiled awkwardly and said: Thanks!
- Unnie!! Lizzy called Raina and continued: Look who’s here!
Raina who was talking with her costar, came toward them and said: Jieun-ah, you came? Hi unnie! She looked at unnie with a smile and then saw Seung-hyun, her smile fade and she whispered: That’s Choi Seung-hyun!
Jieun smiled proudly and said: Of course that’s him! Who do you think I am? Didn’t you say you wanted to meet him?
- Wait, I thought you didn’t want him to come! Said Unnie.
Jieun rolled her eyes and said: I knew the reaction would be overwhelming, I was worried for him! Look around, everyone is staring at us!
Jieun had made up an excuse, she never thought about Seung-hyun’s popularity, she didn’t want him to come because she was worried her friends would say something about her which was embarrassing.
Lizzy said excitedly: Let’s go to somewhere more quiet. Do you want me to show back stage?
Lizzy said that and grabbed Seung-hyun’s arm and dragged him toward backstage. Raina watched them leaving and said: It seems like you two are really dating!
Jieun didn’t expect Raina to say such a thing, she whined: Unnie!
- I’m sorry Jieun-ah, but he seems too fantasy for your troublesome life!
- You are right, but I think unexpected thing tend to happen in life quite a lot!
Raina smiled at Jieun and Jieun smiled back. Unnie looked around and said: Here is so hot, where can I find cold water?
Unnie said that and left them. Raina said: Jieun-ah, I have to talk about some details with my costar, it won’t take long. You can look around till I finish.
- Ok.
As Raina left to discuss with her costar, Jieun walked toward the stage, before going up, she stood in front of it and thought about her early days as singer and remembered the fear she used to feel, while standing on it.
As Jieun walked up to stage, she looked around. She had never enjoyed watching how they prepared the stage, now she felt excited while watching staffs fixing the stage. Jieun looked up at the lighting at the roof and trelliswork, she looked around and saw Lizzy and Seung-hyun, it seems like Lizzy was explaining something for Seung-hyun which he was not very interested in, Seung-hyun raised his head and saw Jieun smiling, he smiled back…
- Be careful! Jieun didn’t know what happened, in less than a second, she heard someone shouting that and then Seung-hyun’s smile faded.
Seung-hyun shoved Lizzy and ran toward the clueless Jieun, Jieun looked up and closed her eyes…
Some people screamed and some other ran toward the stage, Jieun heard Unnie and Raina’s voice from somewhere which seemed far away calling her name… Jieun still didn’t know what had happened. Suddenly someone grabbed Jieun’s and shook her, Jieun opened her eyes and looked at Unnie, her face was all white. Jieun was shocked, she couldn’t hear anything, she looked down and noticed the trelliswork has fallen, but it hadn’t hit Jieun, Jieun turned around and looked back… her eyes got wide…

 

End of Chapter 14!

" This time I'm not going to talk much, I'm so sleepy and I have to wake up early tomorrow!:(( I hope you enjoy reading chapter 14 as much as I enjoyed writing it, actually I'm so happy, because I feel like, I've now started telling the story!!! ^_^
There is not much left...
Thank you everyone for reading my story and waiting for it! I will try my best to make it enjoyable, really reallt hope you like it!^_^"