Chapter 16

Officially in Relationship!

*** Chapter 16 is finally here! ^_^ Enjoy everyone! ;)

Jieun had a good feeling from the moment she woke up in the morining. No matter what was going to happen she had decided to stay stong, she felt confidant that everything was going to be alright.
At the company, Jieun was surprised to hear that CEO Oh wanted to meet her, it’s been a while sicne the last time they had meeting so Jieun was interested to know what Mr Oh wanted to talk about.
Mr Oh stared at Jieun fro a long time and than moved from his sit and gave his tablet to Jieun.
- Look at it. Said Mr oh.
Jieun tooked the tablet and said: What is this?
Jieun looked at the picture, there were three pictures of Seung-hyun and Jessica’s yesterday meeting.
- So what? Said the not very amused Jieun.
Mr Oh sat on the sofa infront of Jieun and said: I’m wondering if that’s a kind of infection or something…
- What kind of infection?
- The actor who was free from all kind of scandals all these years, is now involved with the worse kind of it: Betrayal!
Jieun found the betrayal accusation funny, so she mumbled: Unbelieveable!
Mr Oh leaned forward and insisted: Didn’t you read the article? They are saying those two are meeting each other behind your back!
- Sajanim! Jieun closed her eyes and continued: I know this girl! They are just friends!
- Childhood friends! Did you know they were supposed to marry each other?
Jieun laughed and said: Did they actually got married ever?
- Who hugs his just-friends girlfriend like that?
Jieun looked at the picture, the hugging picture was the last one. Jieun could feel so much emotions in their hug, but said: It’s probably a goodbye hug!
- Tsk! Let’s say so. Then what’s with taking hand when they are sitting right next to each other?
Jieun looked at the first picture, Jessica was smiling so nicely and had taken Seung-hyun’s hand, in the next picture Seung-hyun had taken Jessica’s hand with the same smile!
- I don’t know! Jieun said that and put the tablet aside and leaned backed comfotablely, she continued: Why don’t you ask them yourself?
- What?
- I don’t know the answer of any of your questions, I wasn’t there! Ask them yourself Sajanim!
- But Jieun-ah…
- Sajanim! Am I the company’s scandal expert? I have quitted so long ago!
Confused Mr Oh asked: You have quitted? You?
- That’s right! Said Jieun confidantly.
- How long it’s been?
Jieun thought and answered with doubt: A week?
Mr Oh laughed in disblief and said: Daebek!
Jieun rolled her eyes and then said: Anyway, as I said go ask them yourself!
- But…
- Sajanim!!! Said Jieun as she stood up: I’m a busy person! Jieun ended her word and just before leaving the office added with a bright smile: Plus, I have trust in my boyfriend!
Displeased Mr Oh asked: So just tell me where is he?
Jieun froze for a moment and then said: I don’t know! Why don’t you ask this one of himself too? You better call him maybe, right?
Jieun said that and left the office immediately wondering were Seung-hyun could be actually!

*
Seung-hyun had received a surprising call that morning from an unknown number, the person who had called was actually his sister’s husband, Seung-hyun found out that they had actually arrived a week ago! Hyung gave Seung-hyun the adress of the hotel that they were staying at and said he is going to call Jessica too, so he is going to meet them both at the lobby of the hotel.
Seung-hyun wasn surprised and confused and it looked like Jessica was as shocked as Seung-hyun, they arrived at the same time and entered the hotel together.
- They are over there. Jessica said that and pointed at the couple in the far distance sitting by window. Seung-hyun recognized hyung as he didn’t look so much different from the last time they had meet, he was drinking coffee, sitting comfortably on the sofa next to a woman who was probably Noona, but Seung-hyun couldn’t see her face, cause she had her back on them. Hyung laughed out loud at something probably funny, that Noona had said and then noticed Seung-hyun and Jessica, He waved at them happily, right then Noona turned her head toward them and smiled brightly.
- Let’s go. Jessica said that and went toward the happy couple.
Hyung hugged Jessica tightly and said: It’s been a long time, Jessica!
Seung-hyun took a look at his sister who was smiling warmly to Jessica and noticed a wheelchair next to her sit. Hyung patted on Seung-hyun shoulder friendly and said: Wow, look who we got here! You are all grown up Seung-hyun-ah!!!
- My brother is handsome, isn’t he? Said Noona as Jessica sat next to her.
- Ofcourse! Hyung said that and then throw his arm around Seung-hyun’s neck and said: He is a super star after all!
- Right! Said Noona with a wide smile.
Although everyone looked happy or acted like they are happy, Seung-hyun felt awkward, maybe others could feel that too, Noona opened her arms and said: Aren’t you going to give me a hug, Seung-hyun-ah?
Seung-hyun hesitated at first, instead of hugging his sister and wanted to stand there and watch her for rest of the day, but when he hugged her it felt so good that he didn’t want to let go.
- Have you been alright, my dongsaeng?
- Hum noona.
- I missed you…
- Me too. Seung-hyun wished he could find better words to say, but he was still shocked and confused, bcause this meeting was so sudden.
- Ofcourse he has been alright… Said hyung and added: He is even dating now!
Seung-hyun and Noona seperated as Hyung continued: Your taste in girl is great, Choi Seung-hyun!
Seung-hyun felt embarrassed by Hyung’s joke. Noona frowned and said: You are embarrassing him! Sit down Seung-hyun-ah.
- Seung-hyun-ah, Why didn’t you bring Jieun-sshi too?
- Oppah! Stop it! Said Noona.
- Why? I want to meet her…
- Forget him Seung-hyun-ah, tell me about yourself, how have you been?
- I’ve been doing well…
- See, as I told you when we met before, he is doing exteremly well! Jessica said that and then smiled brightly and continued: Don’t worry about him unnie!
Noona smiled to Jessica and then said: Seung-hyun-ah, did Jessica tell you, we had met once?
- Yes, I heard Noona.
- Really? I hope you didn’t get disappointed, I just didn’t want you to see me like that…
- I understand, are you better now?
- Yes, I’m much better!
- Ofcourse she is better, “I” was with her after all!
Noona laughed at his husband joke and said: You are right, thank you my dear husband!
- Don’t mention my queen.
Jessica laughed at Noona and hyung’s joke, but Seung-hyun couldn’t. All these laughters and jokes would only made him more heart broken, as he wished non of those bad thing had happened in the past.
Hyung took a look at watch and said: eottoke? We have to leave right now actually, we have an appointment at hospital.
- Already? Noona said that, as she didn’t look eager to leave, she continued: Can’t we not go?
Hyung stood up and said seriously: No, we have to go! We can meet again later, I’m sure they both are ok with that, am I right? Hyung looked at Jessica and Seung-hyun for soppurt, Jessica stood up as well and said: Yes ofcourse, you must go if you have appointment.
- He is right Noona, I’ll visit you again, soon!
Noona decided not to fight with what everyone wanted and stayed silent but looked sad. Hyung went toward her and helped her to sit on her wheelchair, then smiled to Seung-hyun and Jessica and said: Let’s meet again soon, thank you for coming!
Jessica hugged Noona and said: Take care unnie!
- Goodbye guys. Said Noona as she smiled again.
- See you later Noona.
With this simple goodbye Hyung and Noona left. Seung-hyun and Jessica got out of the hotel together, before going their separate ways, Jessica said: I’m happy to see Unnie again, She lookes much better then before.
- I think I have to go and talk with my dad.
- Are you sure you can do that alone?
- Don’t worry, this time I will control my temper.
Jessica grinned and said: I’m more worried about samchon’s temper.
Seung-hyun grinned too and said: Right, But that’s something not avoidable.
Seung-hyun and Jessica stayed silent for a while and Seung-hyun said: Hyung jokes way too much!
- Why do you say that?
- Why did he keep broughting up Jieun’s name?
Jessica grinned and said: Why? You felt embarrassed?
- That’s not the case, I just wished he didn’t talk about her, specially infront of you!
Jessica laughed and said: Why? What wrong with it?
Seung-hyun stared as Jessica as he didn’t know what to say, he hesitated and then said: Forget it!
- Like I said anything! Jessica mumbled and then added: I’m leaving, by the way have you seen the latest news?
Confused Seung-hyun said: Latest news? No, what’s that about?
- Check that out yourself, bye!
Jessica said that and left, leaving Seung-hyun standing there wondering what that news could be about!

*
Jieun called Seung-hyun as soon as she left CEO Oh’s office, she didn’t have any special reason, she just was curoius to know where Seung-hyun is that even Mr Oh couldn’t find him. As Seung-hyun didn’t pick up, Jieun wondered: Where is he? Jieun tried calling again, but there was no answer. Jieun wondered again: Where are you Choi Seung-hyun?
- Who are you trying to call?
Jieun looked at Junghwa unnie who had just arrived and said: Seung-hyun-sshi, he is not picking up his phone.
- He must be busy then!
- Do you think so? Then ok, he will call later himself, right?
- Yes.
Jieun smiled and put her cellphone back into her pocket, Junghwa unnie asked: By the way, what is your plan for tomorrow night?
- Tomorrow night? Nothing!
Junghwa unnie who seemed disappointed said: Jieun-ah, you look completely unexcited, tomorrow is my birthday!
Surprised Jieun said: Ah, right! Unnie, I’m sorry! Do you want to have a nice dinner together?
Displeased unnie said: Forget it!
- Why? Let’s throw a party together! We can have fun all night! Jieun locked her arm with unnie’s arm and got closer to her as she whispered: How about some wine too? It’s been a while…
Unnie’s face got brighten suddenly and she said: Ok, so  I make a reservation!
- Yesss! Said Jieun happily.
While Jieun was trying to call Seung-hyun, Seung-hyun was  actually sitting at the living room of his parent’s house, nervously. Seung-hyun’s mom appeared with a tray and two cup of tea on it and said: I think you have to wait for your dad to finish his meeting…
- Why didn’t he go to his office if he had so much work to do?
It looked like mom didn’t want to answer this question, she said: There is no special reason…
Mom stayed silent for a moment and then, like she couldn’t stop herself, said: Actually Seung-hyun-ah, he is not feeling very well these days…
- Did you call Dr?
- I tried, but your dad said it’s just fatigue and stopped me. Can you talk with him to work less and show himself to Dr?
- I will…
Mom didn’t seemed satisfied and mumbled: If only you would comeback and help him…
Seung-hyun stopped his mom and said: Should we really talk about it again? Mom, there are a lot of people who can help dad with his work, he just doesn’t let them!
Mom insisted: Seung-hyun-ah!
Seung-hyun cut off his mom again and said gentely: Stop it mom!
Disappointed mom said: Ok. By the way, I saw there were some articles writen about you, are those true?
Confused Seung-hyun asked: Articles?
- Didn’t you know? About you and Jessica dating each other…
Shocked and in disbleif, Seung-hyun said: What?
Displeased and disappointed mom said: Seeing your reaction, it must not be true. I think I had my hope high! No wonder, I just talked with her yesterday, she can’t act so fast!
- You talked with who? Asked Seung-hyun.
- Kang Jieun! Didn’t she tell you anything?
- What did you do? Said Seung-hyun, in disblief and a little angry.
- I talked with Kang Jieun, it was a very matural talk and it seems both of us could understand each other’s words!
- Mom!
Mom defended herself as she said: What’s wrong with that? It’s not like I pulled out her hair! I just told her she is not acceptable for me!
Seung-hyun stood up as he got more frusterated by each word he said: I get it, thank you for not pulling out her hair, but you hurted her!
Mom wasn’t agreed with Seung-hyun, she repeated: I Hurted her?!
Seung-hyun screamed: Her heart, pride and everything! Did you really have to do that?
Mom laughed in disblief and said: Ah, you’ve gone crazy! Seung-hyun-ah, don’t you think you are over acting? She seemed ok after hearing me!
- She wasn’t! The more I think about it, the more it gets obvious that something had happened last night, no wonder Jieun was acting strange…
- Is that my fault that your girlfriend had got weird?
- No, that’s my fault!
- Your actions just makes me dislike her more!
Seung-hyun didn’t want to argue more, he just wanted to get out of that house, so he said: I get it, I leave for now, I think I will talk with dad later. Bye for now.
After those words Seung-hyun left immediately and went straight to CEO Oh’s office.
Seung-hyun opened the door without knocking, CEO Oh didn’t get surprised and just looked up at Seung-hyun and didn’t say anything and waited for him to start talking.
- How can you let anyone write whatever bull they want?
CEO Oh raised his eyebrow and Seung-hyun continued: Shouldn’t you stop such a articles from being published?
-It must be something really infectious! CEO Oh stared at Seung-hyun’s confused face and continued: Being the one who makes trouble and complains at the same time!
- What do you mean?
- You are getting more and more like Kang Jieun as time passes, Seung-hyun-sshi. Said CEO Oh calmly.
- Is that how you handled Kang Jieun’s scandals too? No wonder there were so many rumors about her!
- Kang Jieun is different with you, in your case… actually, we always first need the artist to discuss the matter with!
Impatient Seung-hyun said: Just tell them to take down the article, cause it’s not true!
- Seung-hyun-sshi how can we say anything when you are nowhere to be found? How can we know if it’s true or not?
In a great disblief Seung-hyun said: I have a girlfriend who happens to be an artist in your company, how can I date someone else when I’m already dating someone?
CEO Oh smiled as he said: Seung-hyun-sshi, you can never be sure with this kind of matters!
Seung-hyun hesitated a bit and then said: Ok, now I’m here and telling you that it’s not true, take action please!
- Ok. Said CEO Oh calmly.
- And I want to sue those who had spreaded the rumor!
- Don’t you think you are over acting?
Seung-hyun wasn’t please to hear that, cause it’s already been two times in that day, that someone had told him he is overacting. He said: Then I think I will think about it more…
- That’s a good idea! CEO Oh said that and smiled.
Seung-hyun and CEO stared at each other for a while, finally Seung-hyun stood up to leave, but before leaving he asked: Does Kang Jieun know about it?
- Yes ofcourse! I discussed the matter with her first and asked if she knows where you are.
- What did she say?
- She didn’t know!
CEO Oh thaught Seung-hyun means if Jieun knew about his where about, so Seung-hyun said: No, I mean about the article…
- Ah, she said she has trust in you! Actually she didn’t care that much!
Seung-hyun grinned and went toward door to leave, CEO Oh suddenly said: Don’t contact Kang Jieun today, she is busy!
Seung-hyun turned back and asked: Why?
- She is filming, and don’t go to her filming site! What have you done last time to make the director call me personally?
Seung-hyun said innocently: Nothing! I just left soon, that drama is so boring!
- Shouldn’t you talk nicer about the drama with your girlfirend in it?!
Seung-hyun smirked and said: When will you tell them to take down the article?
- As soon as you leave my office! Now CEO Oh was getting impatient.
Once again Seung-hyun smirked and said: Thank you.
CEO Oh went back to work as he said: Just knock next time, Seung-hyun-ah!

*
As CEO Oh had ordered, Seung-hyun decided not to contact Jieun that day and wait till tomorrow. Jieun too, decided to do as Unnie had suggested and wait for Seung-hyun’s call.
Next day, the first thing in the morning was a call from Mr Choi, saying, if Seung-hyun wants to talk about something he would wait for him at his office, so Seung-hyun went to his dad office early in the morning.
Mr Choi looked busy, as he hadn’t came to office for few days and there were a lot of work to do, but he knew that if his son wanted to talk with him then it must be important!
- Tell me, why did you want to meet me? If it’s in regard to your acting career, I must say, there is nothing more to discuss about!
Seung-hyun grinned as he said: I know! Actually I’m agreed with you, there is no need for further discussion, I’m not going to quit and you are not going to let it be easy for me…
Angry dad said: It’s all for your own sake, I’m trying to help you but it’s seems that you can’t understand!
- I understand, but actually, I’m not a fan of your way of helping others… actually, I’m here to talk about someone else this time…
- Who?!
- Noona is back…
Mr Choi ignored Seung-hyun’s word and went back to work as he said: If you are here to talk about that matter, you better just leave!
- At least hear me out!
- Forget it, there is no need! I know everything…
- How? Did you read those letters by chance?
- I have better things to do!
Seung-hyun was sure that dad had read the letters, he just couldn’t understand why dad didn’t want to admit, Seung-hyun insisted: Just admit it, I won’t judge you!
Dad got even angrier as he said: I said leave if you don’t have anything else to talk about!
- Can’t you just accept them, like nothing had happened? Help Noona to forget everything…
Dad’s voice got louder as he said: Forget it! She didn’t listen to me till the end…
Frusterated Seung-hyun said: But that’s all in the past!
- If someone makes mistakes over and over again, they can make the same mistaked again too!
- Then why do you insist on making a same mistake again?
- Get out!!! Dad shouted the last word as he stood up from his sit, he was so angry that his face had gone red.
Seung-hyun decided not to argue anymore, because dad didn’t look well. He said calmly: Ok, I’ll leave for now, but can’t you please think about it?
- Just leave!
- Ok. Goodbye father. Seung-hyun said that as he show respect and left the room.
Seung-hyun got out of the building, feeling so down and hopeless. He stood there for a while and started thinking about what to do now! Finally he decided to get into his car and leave and maybe later talk with Jessica about the matter. As Seung-hyun got into his car, he heard a girl voice telling her friend that she has heard that Kang Jieun is in a department store near there. Seung-hyun had found out where to go next…
Jieun had went to the department store to buy a present for Junghwa unnie’s birthday. She had got so excited about the idea of shopping that she didn’t noticed people staring at her.
After the theater incident, a talk had been started about, whether it was actually Jieun’s fault that Seung-hyun had been hurt! Seung-hyun was a very popular actor and had a lot of fan, but in Jieun’s case there were a lot of people who didn’t have trust in her. Although Seung-hyun had miraculously handled the news of their relationship pretty well (with the help of so many people ofcourse), but he always knew that it’s not only his parents who don’t approve them as couple, actually there were a lot of people who didn’t want them to date each other.
- Isn’t that Kang Jieun? Said a teenage girl.
Her friend turned back and looked at Jieun, totally displeased to see her and said: That’s her, How shameless…
- How can she come out for shopping, looking so excited? Said the other one.
The second girl answered: I bet she is not using her own money! Girls, let’s call others too. Today, I’m going to teach Kang Jieun a lesson!
While those three students were waiting for their other friends to come, Jieun, without knowing anything, continued shopping happily. Jieun was about to leave when those students from earlier stopped her, one of them said: Unnie, are you leaving?
Jieun felt awkward about the way those three students had appeared suddenly to ask such a question. Jieun smiled brightly and said: Yes, is there anything I can do for you?
- We have met a star, ofcourse there is something you can do for us! But first let me ask something, Unnie, how can you walk around like this? I wonder how much shameless a person can be…
Jieun was shocked and taken back, her heart start beating fast and her eyes got wide. She didn’t know what to say or what to do, she felt helpless and was unable to move.
People started gathering as the girl continued: If you want to do something for us, just get lost!
- That’s kang Jieun! Someone said that out loud as he took out his phone and started taking picture, Jieun could hear others saying and doing the same thing.
Another girl from the crowd came closer as she said: She is right, break up with oppah and get lost! Don’t take him down with yourself!
Another one who seemed so angry said: Oppah hasn’t work since he started dating you, can’t you see that’s your fault?
Other girls seemed to be agreed with her, the one who had started everythig got closer to Jieun as she said: It looks like oppah is not interested in you anymore, haven’t you seen the news? No wonder, you weren’t good enough from the start!
The girl smirked as she continued: Unnie, you better let go of him before things get worse, if you don’t then we’ll…
Before the girl get to finish her word, someone made his way into the crowd and reached Jieun, he appeared out of nowhere and grabbed Jieun’s wrist as he dragged her after himself.
Everyone was amazed at the sudden appearnce of Jieun’s saviour, one of the girls got closer to the boss girl and said: Wow, Oppah is cool!
Jieun was shock to see the person who had appeared as her saviour was actually Seung-hyun himself!
- Nice, isn’t it? Minhyuk said as he came closer and stood next to Jessica who was watching everything from second floor.
Jessica smiled and said: It was nasty at first…
- …Until the hero came! Minhyuk completed Jessica’s word.
Jessica laughed and said: Right!
Minhyuk asked: What are you doing here?
- Hmm, let’s say I came for shopping! What about you?
- Hmm, then let’s say I came to meet you!
jessica got surprised and asked: Me?!
- I was searching for you and found out that you are here…
- How did you found out where I am?
Minhyuk smirked and said: There is always a way to get what you want somehow!
- I wonder how Seung-hyun oppah got here…
- Maybe luck!
- You mean oppah got lucky or Jieun-sshi?
- Actually both!
Jessica smiled and Minhyuk smiled too as he said: Do you want to drink some coffee together?
- Not a bad idea.
- But let’s talk about something else… Said Minhyuk as they start walking together.
- Why? Are you jealous?
Minhyuk laughed out of embarrassment and denied: No, no…
- It looks like you actually are…
- I’m not!
Jessica laughed out loud as they got far together.

*
Seung-hyun stopped the car when they got far enough from the department store and said: I can’t believe you just stood there and let them say whatever they want!
- I didn’t expect that, I didn’t know what to say…
- That’s why you have a manager, why your manager is never with you at this kind of situations?
Jieun mumbled: I can’t buy a gift for her birthday with herself there…
Jieun was right, Seung-hyun hesitated and then said: Still, you had to bring someone with yourself, don’t you know how scary antifans can be?
- They weren’t antifans, they were fans… your fans!
- Then why should they bother you?
- I don’t know, I think they just didn’t like me…
- Then they have to learn to respect the preference of their favorite artist!
- But it looks like you are not that interested in me these days…
- What?!
- Some other person is…
Seung-hyun didn’t know what Jieun was talking about at first so he asked: Other? Then smiled knowingly and said: Ah, Jessica!
Jieun didn’t say anything and acted like “you said it yourself”! Seung-hyun continued: Ok, now that you brought it up, I will tell you. Let’s go!
- Where?! Just tell me here!
- No, you have to meet her yourself…
- Meet? Meet who?!
Seung-hyun didn’t answer and just drove off. When they reached their destination he got out and said: get out.
Jieun got out of the car and whined: where are we going?! Why you don’t tell me…
Jieun stopped talking as she noticed they are actually going into a hotel. She stopped and asked suspiciously: Why we are here?! 
Seung-hyun turned back and looked at Jieun, Jieun said: I’m not coming!
Seung-hyun wondered what kind of weird thought had made her to say such a thing and without saying anything just grabbed her wrist and gently dragged her inside!
- Ya!!!! Said Jieun as the last word before entering the hotel.
Seung-hyun stopped in the middle of the lobby and took out his cellphone and called someone:
- Hyung, where are you right now?!... Ah, is that so?!... Can you come down now? I’m waiting at the lobby… Thank you, see you.
- Who did you call?!
- Hyung is my sisters husband!
Jieun suddenly understood why they were there and said: I thought they are abroad!
- They were! But they came back last week, we found out just yesterday…
Jieun put the pieces together and said: Aah, that’s why you were nowhere to be found!
- I wanted to call you, but I though you are busy…
- I was, but I would take your call gladly! Anyway, I didn’t expect anything!
Quite surprised, Seung-hyun asked: Why?!
Jieun smiled sweetly as she said: because I trust you!
Seung-hyun grinned and said: But a while ago, in the car, it sound different!
Jieun tried to deny as she said: No, I didn’t mean anything! I was just repeating what those girls  said!
Jieun looked away to avoid Seung-hyun’s sharp eyes. She felt quite lucky when someone suddenly called: Ya, Choi Seung-hyun!
Jieun turned her head toward the sound and saw the couple coming toward them, although Seung-hyun had told her about his sister’s condition, Jieun was still shock to see her like that.
- Ah, here they are. Seung-hyun said that and went toward them.
- How are you?! Hyung said that and patted Seung-hyun’s shoulder as a habit.
Noona smiled and said: I didn’t expect to see you today, I’m happy that you came. Noona then noticed Jieun and asked: But who…?!
Hyung noticed Jieun too and said with excitement: That’s Kang Jieun!!! I guess you two are really dating! Kang Jieun-sshi, nice to meet you, I’m a big fan of yours!
Jieun smiled awkwardly as she didn’t expect such a warm greeting, she greeted: Nice to meet you!
Noona smiled and said: Is that so?! She is sure an idol, you are pretty!
Hyung corrected: No, Jieun-sshi is the prettiest one!
- Thank you!
-Have you eaten? Let’s all have lunch together! Noona suggested.
After eating lunch, when they all finally sat down for a talk, there was an awkward silent for a while, till finally Noona tried to break it, as she asked: Have you been seeing each other for a long time?!
Instead of Seung-hyun or Jieun, Hyung answered: It must not been so long, am I right?!
- Yes, you are right. Jieun said feeling a bit embarrased.
There was an awkward silent between them again, but this time Jieun broke it: Would excuse me for a while? I’ll be right back…
In the bathroom, Jieun received a call from Junghwa unnie. Unnie told her that she has reserved a table as they had planed to and will meet Jieun at 8p.m. Their conversation ended soon and Jieun had to leave the bathroom, because she had no reason to stay there, so she took a deep breath and went back.
A screen seperated their sits from that of others, Jieun stood behind it as she overheard others talking…
- By the way, you two really haven’t met before? Asked curious Noona.
- No, we have not.
- So how did you start dating?
Hyung laughed and said: It must been love at the first sight!
Noona raised one of her eyebrows and said: That even more weird! Seung-hyun is not a type to fall in love in the first sight! Seung-hyun-ah, are you serious about her?
Seung-hyun felt embarrassed and smiled awkwardly as he answered: We are still getting to know each other…
Hyung laughed again and said: Wow, you sound like a real celebrity when you answer like that!
Noona rolled her eyes to show her husbend not to kid her dongsaeng and said: Anyway, she looks like a nice person. I find her charming!
Noona smiled and Seung-hyun smile too, although he wished they would stop talking about Jieun. Hyung suddenly said: By the way, where is she? Hasn’t she gone for too long?
Jieun finally moved from behind the screen and joined others.
- Here she is! Said Noona with a bright smile, but Seung-hyun stood up suddenly and said: I think we must leave now…
Noona’s smile faded as she got obviously disappointed. She asked: Why? Can’t you stay longer?
- Jieun-sshi has other appointment, she has to get ready for that.
- Is that so? So I think you really have to leave now. Said Noona while it was obvious that she actually didn’t want them to leave.
- I will meet you again soon Noona! Take care Hyung.
- You promised! You have to come as well, Jieun-sshi!
Jieun that still didn’t feel at ease aroung Seung-hyun’s family said: I will, so bye for now!
After saying farewell, Seung-hyun and Jieun left together and Seung-hyun suggested that he will take Jieun home. Seung-hyun drove in silence but when he stopped the car infront of the building’s entrance, he broke the silence:
- Thanks for coming.
Jieun mumbled: You never gave me a chance to reject!
Seung-hyun knew she was joking, so he smiled and said: it must have been uncomfortable for you…
Jieun denied: Not at all! They were kind and friendly…
- Still…
- Ah, by the way, why didn’t you tell them that you are serious about me?
- Because they would… wait, were you eavesdroping?
Jieun felt guilty and mumbled: I just heard you…
- I didn’t want them to keep asking questaions!
- So are you?! Jieun asked sharply.
Seung-hyun got surprised by Jieun’s question and complained: What kind of question is that?
Jieun concluded: Guess you are not…
- Ya! When did I say that?
- Then are you?
- What about you?
- What what about me?!
- Are you seroius about me?
Jieun dodged the question and said: I don’t know!
Seung-hyun got mad and said: “I am!”, “I’m not!”, answer like this!
Jieun stared at Seung-hyun with a serious look and said: “I am”, then what would you say?
- "Me too"!
- Why can’t you say it first?
- Because you keep doing push and pull!
Jieun said in disblief: When did I?
- Even when you want to say you will stay by my side, you say like you are going to leave actually!
- Ah, that’s because I felt so down that day…
- Then you must have told me why! “ I met your mom”, “She said this and that”… It’s how it must be, so we can avoid misunderstandings!
Jieun said not very nicely: Ok, I met your mom and I don’t know how you know that! Although I felt down after she left, I didn’t panicked at all and as I told you I’m not going to let you go! Ok?
Seung-hyun and Jieun stared at each other in silence for a while and then Seung-hyun grinned and said: Although you didn’t said it nicely, it still feels good!
Jieun looked away out of embarrassment and mumbled: I don’t mean to be mean, I’m just a little shy…
Seung-hyun said kindly: Ya, who said you are mean?
- No one, because I’m not! Right? Jieun added the last word with a cute smile.
Seung-hyun smiled and then said: You’ll be late, you better go…
- Ok, bye! Jieun opened the car’s door but before getting out, Kissed Seung-hyun on cheek, then smiled shyly and turned back to leave, but Seung-hyun grabbed Jieun’s wrist and pulled her toward himself and kissed her on lips, a quick kiss; They looked into each others eyes and then went for a kiss, a very sweet kiss!!!

***

Chapter 14’s hidden story:

- Who?! Seung-hyun screamed.
- What’s wrong? Jieun was confused  because of Seung-hyun's reaction.
- Minhyuk is Dongwon? And you love Dongwon? And you kiss Dongwon? Seung-hyun didn’t want to even imagine that.
- Hum!
- Yaaa… This so much… that’s just so worng… Yaaa, your drama gonna fail! Everyone will call you a cheater and you’re going to be an icon of betrayal!
- Why?
- Common, you can’t be in love with your best friend’s boyfriend! That’s so wrong!
- I don’t think so, that can happen!
Seung-hyun screamed angrily: Ya! I’m telling you it can’t, people will hate it! You should never accept to do so, who’s the director? How can someone be that ignorant?
Jieun got angry and took the script out of Seung-hyun’s hands and said: Give me back my script! You won’t watch the drama anyway, why do you care?
Seung-hyun raised his voice even more and said: Right, I won’t watch it, why should I care? I just wanted to help you as your sonbae…
Jieun screamed: Forget it, I don’t need it! I’m leaving! Jieun said that and grabbed her bag. Seung-hyun couldn’t do anything so he watched her leaving and said helplessly: Ok, leave! Actually I wanted to go to sleep now, you had to leave anyway!
Seung-hyun waited for response but he only heard the loud sound of door being closed!
After Jieun left the house, Seung-hyun walked around the house and grumbled a bit, but then found out it feels so uncomfortable and decided to go after Jieun.
When Seung-hyun got down stairs, Jieun was long gone, Seung-hyun decided to go to her house, he was lucky to get there at the same time with Jieun.
Jieun got out of the taxi and payed the driver, she was getting into the building when she heard someone calling her name:
- Ya! Kang Jieun!
Jieun turned back and saw Seung-hyun walking toward her, Jieun walked toward him and said: What are you doing here?
- I thought about that thing…
Confused Jieun asked: Thought about what?
- Love!

- what about love?!

- I love you!
- Ah, ok. Thank you! Jieun said with indifference and turned back to leave.
Seung-hyun got mad and grabbed Jieun’s arm and said: Ya!
- What’s wrong?
- That’s it? I just confessed to you!
Jieun freed her arm and said: I know, but I didn’t!
This time Seung-hyun was confused, he asked: You didn’t what?
- I didn’t think about it!
- Think about what?
- Love!
Seung-hyun felt offended, he asked: You don’t love me?
Jieun corrected him as she said: I always knew that I love you!
Jieun looked away and wondered out loud: Should you really ask that? Isn’t it obvious? Then she looked at Seung-hyun and said: I have filming tomorrow, aren’t you going to…
Seung-hyun didn’t let Jieun to finish her word and grabbed her face into his hand and kissed her on lips. Jieun’s eyes got wide, because it happened so suddenly.
Seung-hyun said with a little excitement in his voice: Ok, I’m going to leave now, see you later Kang Jieun! He said that and walked away almost jogging, Jieun shout after him: Ya! You can’t leave just like that! Ya! Where are you going?! But Seung-hyun had already gone so far, Jieun sighed and mumbled: What a weird person! Then smiled and went into the biulding...

 

"End Of Chapter 16"

*** Thanks for reading my story everyone and please look forward to chapter 17, there not much left till the end!^_^ I hope you enjoy reading my story!:)
I will try my best to write an exciting story, feel free to tell me your oponion, Thanks!^_^***