Chapter 2

Officially in Relationship!

If others didn't know anything about jieun personal life,there was someone who knew almost everything and it was her manager unni!Jieun was so close to her manager,she was comfortable around her and trusted her,unnie knew that Jieun is not like what people said she is,the jieun that she knew was a cute and chilish person who changed her voice often to a chilish voice,unnie hated it!!

although junghwa unnie was jieun's manager,but jieun mostly took care of things related to her carrier herself,unni jobs was mostly managing her life!so unlike other managers unni wasn't with jieun most of the times when jieun had to go to music shows or programs for example,she had to go alone with her stylist and driver and even if unni was with her would never help much!

-I'm back! said tired jieun.

unni was watching TV and it seemed like the program is interesting for her,junghwa unni answered carelessly:ok! and continued eating her chips!

Jieun putted her shoes in cabinet and asked:what are you watching unni?

unni standed up and said:nothing,it was showing choi seung-hyun last week interview again!he is handsome!you didn't eat jieuna,did you?! asked unni while going toward kitchen.

jieun threw her tired body on the sofa and said:no I didn't! then picked up tv's control;she looked at choi seung-hyun smiling face and whispered:Seuregi! and then turned off the tv.

-what did you say jieuna?! asked busy unni.

jieun closed her eyes to relax and said :seuregi!he is a seuregi!

-why?you don't like him?you watched all his dramas and movies,now you say he is a seuregi?!

-he is rude!I just got to know that!

-when? asked unni while it looked like she doesn't care actually,it more looked like she want to keep jieuns companion!

-yesterday,at music show!

-aaaah,so rumors were right!he was there yesterday!what a pity!I should have come!

-there is nothing special about him!anyway, he is in our company just go and meet him whenever you want!

-I may just do that oneday!do you want me to ask him for a signature?

-unniiiii,don't you hear me?I said he is a seuregi!!!
-:jieunaaaa,there is only one seuregi in your life,just get rid of him first!
jieun opened her eyes with frustration and said:oh,right!!! then turned her head toward junghwa unni and asked with anxiety:didn't he call again?

finally unni looked at jieun and asked with a serious voice:are you going to pay him again?

-shouldn't I?what should I do then? said jieun with a sad voice.

-go talk to her!
-I talked to her yesterday!
-so?
-she closed the door! jieun said this with even a sadder voice,then contiued:she should let me pay the debts anyway!those shamers are just going to make more problems for her!

-so you let those shammers to rib you off?!smart!

jieun hided her head under a pillow and screamed:unniiiii!stop it!!!

unni shruged her shoulder and continued her cooking.

-I need the car tomorow!

-you can't drive,did you forget?!polic took your license!

-Aiiiiiiish! said jieun angrily,then added while heading toward her room:around me is full of seuregies!!!

*
not long time ago,Jieun talked about having problem with some leon sharks over few drinks,she was drunk and didn't notice who she was talking to,she have met that person just that day and accepted his invitation out of politesse!but she could never predict that on way home he would hit someone  with her car and  then run,so the next day Jieun had 2 visitors,police officers!jieun actually didn't know what had happened last night,because she was asleep when accident occured,so she just denied everything!but later she got a call from that person(he was an idol himself) telling if she don't accept hit and run case as her fault he would tell everyone her secret!in jieun's life there was alot of secrets that she didn't want to be exposed,she specially would want to keep her family safe from news,so jieun just accepted the deal!she said to the police that she was afraid so she couldn't get herself to get out of car,but after driving for about 2 blocks she stoped the car and called hospital,there was no one there to take the man to hospital and she knew that there is hospital near that place.

anyway,police said if she stayed it would be better,but for now they are going for more investigations!Jieun didn't care about investigations the only important task for her right now was getting rid of leon sharks!!

the man infront of Jieun was sure not known for his generosity,although he tried to look polite and have manners,he couldn't!after several converstaions that Jieun had with him she knew that he is not that smart,but sure was good at taking people money!

Jieun throw the money on the table and said:here you go! and then crossed her leg,every time she came here she tried her best to look fierce although deep inside she was scared to death!

Man picked up the money and looked at jieun,Jieun hated that he was allways grinning.

-now that you have the money,you can stop bothering my mom!

-sure,sure!you know that we are not bad people agashi!what can we do?life is hard!
-just don't make it hard for others!
-agashi actually we were thinking that....if you sign a contract with us...

-contract?! what the hell this man is talking about?

-you know,your relationship with your mother is not that good,and we can't be sure if you pay her debts forever,plus you won't be able to do this job forever,you know..newspaper don't help either,hit and run...it wasn't the best choice to leave the scene...

jieun got frustrated,leaned forward and said:what do you mean?!

-a contract that you are going to pay us monthly,ofcourse we can decide of "how much" later! said the man with a big smile!

-noway!I'm going to pay you anyway,there is no need for contract!!who knows?maybe my mom stops borrowing money from you soon!

jieun said this and standed up,then said:I get going,I have more importent thing to do! and left immediately! jieun almost ran down the spiral stairs and then stoped for a moment and took a deep breath,but suddenly she heard the leon shark ajusshi calling her name!

Jieun looked up at him who was panting and didn't say anything.ajusshi said:agashi you walk really fast for a girl in high hills!

-what do you want?

-can we talk?there is one more thing I need to tell you!

Jieun looked around,there were people every where,she couldn't let any picture to be taken from her!she said:I'm busy today and we can't talk here,maybe other time!

-but that's importent!we can talk in that parking! Jieun looked at the place he was pointing at,there sure was parking on the other side of street!

-ok!said Jieun.

*

everytime seung-hyun came to his manager house he would tell him to change his house and go to the better neighborhood,his hous was old and the parking wasn't safe.seung-hyun opened his door car and before geting in looked around and murmured:he sure should change his house!
but just then something catched his eyes,not very far away there were 3 man in black,one of them was talking(not very kindly) with someone who was...

-kang jieun?!! what the hell is she doing here?!

seung-hyun could see that jieun is not very pleased to be there,she started to leave but the man who looked like the boss,grabed her arm.
-what the hell is he doing?

over there,Jieun had never been this regretfull in her life,she tried to free her arm,but ajusshi was holding it to tight,jieun screamed:let go of me!

-agashi can't you see we are trying to be civilized?we are asking for our money,and you tell us if we bother your mom one more time you'll report us to police?then should I tell everyone about you?I don't think public would like this if they know what kind of people you are working with!

Jieun finally freed her arm and said:I'm not working with you!I just pay your back!

-no you don't agashi ,you just pay us so we  won't bother your mom and let her give our money back slowly!now,you say we are not working together? and once again grabbed Jieun's arm and continued:agashi don't try to escape before we come to an agreement!
but just then someone appeared from nowhere and grabbed ajusshi's collar,Jieun's arm was once again free.suprised jieun looked at the man.

-what do you think you are doing? Jieun sure know this voice it was Choi seung-hyun.

Ajusshi recognized him too and said:it was just a small talk!right Jieun-shi?I'm her fan!I just wanted to take a picture with her!

-by grabbing her arm?should I call the police and let them figure this out?

ajusshi freed his collar and took a step back,then said to his men:let's go kids,we don't want to get into the fight with mr Choi's family,specially his father!

then looked at jieun for one last time,and left.

Seung-hyun turn toward Jieun and asked:do you know what you are doing?who is he?

-don't get excited,it wasn't importent!

-not importent?he didn't look like a nice person!

-he isn't that bad either!I must go now,thanks anyway although I could handle it myself! Jieun then left immediately while seung-hyun was still shocked by her reaction!she didn't looked that calm few minute ago when her arm was grabbed by that man.Jieun sure wasn't calm,she was really thankfull that seung-hyun was there but she didn't want to show him her fear!

back to the company Jieun searched for her manager unni and right when she found her,someone told her that CEO wants to see her.

-what is that this time? Jieun asked her manager.

unni that was reading a newspaper answered:I don't know,so you go upstair and I go to cafeteria.see you later Jieuna!

-wait!unni!you are my manager!!
*
Jieun knockrd the door and entered to office.Mr Oh asked her to sit down and standed up himself.

Jieun sitted and asked:what is that?

-don't you read newspapers? asked Mr Oh standing infront of Jieun with his hands on his pockets.

Jieun looked at the newspaper which was on the table and grabbed it.

-you are really amazing when it comes to front page appearance!

Jieun looked at the title:Kang jieun's not very close relationship with her family! there was picture of her and her mother argueing and it said that her mother closed the door infront of her face...

-so? said jieun throwing newspaper on the table.

-when are you going to stop?not very long time ago it was hit and run case now it's family problem what is next?

-nothing!I take care of it!

-how?

it was the exact question seung-hyun father asked him.

-how?how are you going to handle things?people are asking where is my only son,why he never comes to meetings,what should I tell them?

-tell them I'm busy!

-busy with your acting?forget it!I gave you plenty time,stop it and come work here!

-dad...

but Mr Choi wouldn't listen,he continued:I can't destroy my company and reputation because of a kid who wants to play around!

-it's not playing around!

-enough!there's a party tomorrow for our company 40th anniversary,I want you to be there! he said  it and then looked away and added:Mr Jung and his family will be there too,go say hello to him,he allways ask me about you.

Seung-hyun knew excatly what it meant!dad didn't want him to say hello to Mr jung only but also his daughter,Seung-hyun and Mr jung daughter were so close long time ago but then she moved to Us and never met her again,but Seung-hyun allways knew dads wanted them to get married!

-then...can I bring one of my friend with myself? Seung-hyun reaction suprised his dad,it wasn't normal for his son to just accept it,does it mean that he is willing too?

-bring anybody you want,as long as they watch their manner!

seung-hyun grined and said...

*

Jieun looked into Mr Oh's eyes with confident and said:I won't make any scandal again,promise!actually I'm sick of them too,I'll solve it!

Mr Oh could feel that Jieun means it,there was sparks in her eyes.

-you will? asked Mr Oh.

-Sure! said both Jieun and Seung-hyun!

 

so it was end of chapter 2,tell me if you like it or not!and tell me why you didn't!thanks!^_^

*as you may noticed we gonna have new character in next chapter,she is Mr Jung's daughter,so who do you think she is?!;)