Chapter 6

Officially in Relationship!

Hi everyone!!!^_^ it's been a looooong time!!! But I'm back and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon!!!;)

 Jieun had never been in relationship before, at least it was something that she allways said in TV, but ofcourse it was lie, from the moment she debuted she started dating someone, even when her group disbanded she was dating someone, they dated for one more year and then broke up, Jieun didn't date anyone after that.
When Jieun was younger and even now, she was allways a Choi Seung-hyun's fan, if there was any list of wishes in her life, meeting with Seung-hyun would sure be one of the options! So Jieun was happy to be in relationship with someone who is actually her ideal type!! It's was fake, but nothing mattered as long as no one knew it!
Alot of people were suprised to knew Kang Jieun and Choi Seung-hyun are dating, but most of them said: you never know what's happening in industry!! who knows? mayby they've been dating for years now and love at first sight is a lie?! No matter what everyone thought, for Jessica who knew Seung-hyun for a long time things where diferent, She and Seung-hyun were childhood friend, Jessica knew most of Seung-hyuns secret and was aware of his deepest thought, she knew that seung-hyun is not someone who be friend of alot of people, specially someone like Kang Jieun, plus jessica knew that "love at first sight" is not seung-hyun's type, so for her everything was knda a lie!
- where should I go next? asked the driver
Jessica putted the newspaper aside, and said: Let's go home! but right then she changed her mind and asked: wait, do you know where is Allstar entertainment building by chance?!
driver looked suprised and said: you want to go there?
-yes! I just want to check it out!
Driver didn't say anything else and kept going, althought no matter how much he thought about it, he couldn't remember hearing Agashi wants to become a celebrity!
*
Jieun had a calm morning, she was enjoying her juice when her phone started ringing. Jieun checked the number it was mom! she asked her to come home whenever she can, Jieun got excited and said she will be there in a hour, but mom hanged up before jieun say something else!
Jieun looked around to find someone who can give her a ride, but there was no one, Jieun then saw Seung-hyun entering the building, Jieun jumped from her sit and ran toward him...

- What are you doing? asked suprised Seung-hyun of running jieun who looked unstable on her high heels!
Jieun grabed Seung-hyun wrist to avoid falling and said: hurry!! we should hurry!!!
- what for? asked not very interested seung-hyun.
-to my mom, hurry!
-why should I hurry?
- to give me a ride!!! plus you can say hi to my mom as my boyfriend too!!!
-what?!!
Jieun didn't want to waste more time, so she grabed seung-hyun's hand and dragged him out of the building. right then Jessica's car stopped on the other side of street, Jessica looked at the building and then decided to get out of the car, but Jieun and Seung-hyun couple grabbed her attention, she watched them get into the car, her draver said: here it is, I don't know if they let anyone in! you want to go in?
Jessica watched Seung-hyun car get far and said: no, let's go home!
*
Seung-hyun stopped the car infront of Jieun's parent's house, Jieun got out of the car immediately, seung-hyun but checked out the house before getting out, he then saw a women in garden, he wondered: so it must be the mom!!!
Jieun opened the gate her mom was picking some vegetable, she truned her head toward jieun and didn't say anything.
-hi mom! said bright Jieun and then went toward her mom and asked: do you want me to help? I can help you with this...
Mom standed up suddenly and said: forget it, I do it myself... and then mumbled while walking away: how are you going to do this with those heels... she went into the house and said: just wait there!
it didn't take so long till mom came out again, she gave a pocket to jieun and said: take it and never do it again!
for a moment Jieun got suprised but then she understood it's the money she gave to leon sharks!
mom continued: how many time I should tell you? don't do this!!! I can pay my debts myself!
Jieun didn't know what to say: Seung-hyun was observing everything he thought to himself: it seems like her relationship with her family is really not that good!
mom again continued: take your money and go!
-mom...
mom got angry and said: I'm not even your mom so why do you insist on paying my late husband's debts?! I told you... Jieun mom suddenly stopped talking, she noticed Seung-hyun being there, seung-hyun smiled brightly and said: hi mom!nice to meet you!!
mom face freezed for a moment, it looked like she wanted to ask: are you really Choi seung-hyun? but she didn't asked this and said: I think you should go now Jieuna! mom said that and then hesitated a little bit but finally went into the house, before saying anything else...
Jieun stayed at her place abit more but then wiped the tears from her eyes and went toward the car.
-let's go back! said Jieun to amused Seung-hyun.
seung-hyun looked at the house for one more time and then looked at jieun and got into the car. He remembered that he was the one who said he doesn't like to talk about his family or his relationship with them so now, he couldn't ask anything, so he just started the car and drived away!

*

Even if Seung-hyun was the one who said they both should have their own privecy, still, that didn't mean that he can't be curious! Seung-hyun did his best to avoid asking Jieun herself, but curiosity didn't let him to avoid asking others! Seung-hyun knew if there was just one person who knew the answer that would be Junghwa nonna! Seung-hyun didn't know much about her but he decided no matter what it taked, he is going to ask of her somehow!
Seung-hyun easily found her in cafeteria, she was reading newspaper while drinking her morning coffee...
-is there anything interesting? asked seung-hyun.
Junghwa nonna raised her head and said: no, why do you ask?
-nothing I just thought maybe there be a new article about Jieun-shi!
Junghwa nonna continued reading her newspaper again and said: no there isn't anything about yesterday!
Seung-hyun got shocked, she was quite alot like Jieun, they both had a strange way of getting to the point!
-is there anything else you want to ask?
-no! there was nothing to ask from the first place!!!
junghwa nonna raised her head again and said: so why are you still here?!
seung-hyun hesitated and then said: by chance...do you..can you...I mean...I won't insist if that's so personal...but...
-if you want to ask something why don't you sit and ask?!
Seung-hyun looked at the chair and then sitted on it,Junghwa nonna said: you first should know all Jieun's secrets and personal matter are safe to me, but cause Jieun can know everything about you by just asking any random person I will tell you anything you want to know about Jieun! cause I'm the only one who knows!!
-why are you so eager to tell me everything?
-cause Jieun needs someone who is as crazy as herself!!!
Seung-hyun didn't understand what junghwa nonna said, he didn't ask again but, because it sounded complicated to him!
-ok! so what's the problem?
-Jieun losted her real mom in an accident when she was 7, her mom worked as Costume Designer, she was working on a stage design but there was a mistake, the roof collapsed and she died, jieun was there when that happened and that's why she has stage fear...
-Jieun-shi has stage fear?!!!
-yes, she is much better now, but she used to get really nervous back in the days, that's why staff say her attitude is not good...
-what happened to her father?
-he never existed from the start, he left them when Jieun was about 5 month... after her mother death a nurse who worked in the hospital accepted Jieun as her own child, but a year after, her husband went bankrupted, soon after he died with alot of debts... Jieun became a trainee about 2 years after that... at first everything was alright, but then her group disbanded but Jieun had to pay debts plus she had to find her father...
-how?
- actually Jieun looks like her mother alot, Jieun has her pictures, they are so look alike, Jieun thought if she debute and his real father sees her on TV, will sure know her! her mother told Jieun that her father was well off, so jieun thinks if she finds him she and her mom can get rid of leon shark and all debts!
-so why her mom has problem with that?!!
-I don't know!!! she once told Jieun she doesn't care about her, she can do hatever she like, she just think she did a big mistake accepting her...I don't believe her, but whatever the reason, for jieun it just brought more problems! she should let jieun pay all the debt, she doesn't let her, the debt become bigger and bigger, and leon sharks bring problem for Jieun.. and that bastard just came from nowhere...
-which bastard?
-I mean the one who got in accident with Jieun's car!
-what do you mean?!
-you didn't know? I thought Jieun atleast told you that! Minhyuk knows, that's strange you don't know...
-minhyuk knows what?
-about that night, Jieun wasn't the driver!she was asleep when accident happend!
-who was the driver then?!
-you know him! it's...


End of chapter 6!!!!:D I'm happy to write again!!! Hope you like it!!!^_^
thank you for reading!!!:)