Chapter 12

Officially in Relationship!

"Finally!!!!"

…Maybe it was because of the darkness of the night or because Jieun and Seung-hyun were too focus on themselves that they didn’t noticed a car slowly turned into the street and got near them, maybe the driver noticed the impotence of Jieun and Seung-hyun’s conversation too, because she stopped the car before getting too close.
Jessica got out of her car, she couldn’t see Jieun’s face but could see the serious look on Seung-hyun’s face, Jessica assumed the girl must be Jieun, she wondered: What are they doing? Are they breaking up?!
Finally, Jieun left and Seung-hyun watched her get far, Jessica stayed there a little longer till Seung-hyun got into his house, then went toward the house…
Seung-hyun had just closed the door when he heard someone knocking the door, he opened the door and faced Jessica.
- Who were you waiting for?
Maybe it was Seung-hyun’s surprised face that made Jessica to ask this question, Jessica forced herself in and added: Not me?
Seung-hyun closed the door and asked: How long have you been here? You must saw me get in, so you didn’t ring the bell…
Jessica laughed and said: Wow, you are smart! I just got here and saw you get into the house from my car. Don’t you want to invite me in?
While opening the door for Jessica and himself, Seung-hyun asked: What are you doing here at this hour?
Jessica entered into the house and answer: I send you Massage saying I was coming here!
Confused Seung-hyun looked at his phone and said: I didn’t get any massage!
While wandering around house, Jessica said: That’s weird, but I send it for sure!
Then smiled brightly and said: Do you have tea?!! It’s so cold out there!
Seung-hyun hesitated a bit but then moved toward kitchen, Jessica smiled at him and sat on the sofa, but then a woman jacket caught her attention: Seung-hyun-ah, do you have any female friends? Jessica asked.
- Female friend? Why do you ask?
Jessica picked the jacket and showed it to Seung-hyun and said: Whose this?
Seung-hyun looked at the jacket, surprised and said: where did you find that?!
- Behind the sofa!
For a moment Seung-hyun just stared at jacket blankly, then suddenly said: Aaah… Pabo!
Seung-hyun grabbed the jacket and went toward his room, Jessica stood there, surprised, and when Seung-hyun came back, she asked: Where is the jacket?
- I put it in closet, I’ll give it back to her tomorrow!
-To who?
- Jieun! Seung-hyun said that and put the tea tray on the table, he added smiling: She doesn’t even know she has lost it!
- Who?! Asked curious Jessica.
Seung-hyun smiled and replied: Jieun.
Jessica got shocked, if the jacket was for Jieun that meant Jieun has been here before. Jessica didn’t know if it’s because she knows Seung-hyun so well or because she just didn’t want it to be true that she could never believe Seung-hyun and Jieun’s relationship but if Seung-hyun had brought Jieun to his house that meant they are close enough.
- Kang Jieun has came to your house before?
- Just once!
Jessica eyebrow rose. “just once”?! So they are not that close after all?
Maybe Seung-hyun could read Jessica’s mind, cause he suddenly added: I go to her house often!
It was so out of the blue that Jessica didn’t know how to response, she just awkwardly smiled and said: Right!
- Ah! Jessica said, as if she had remembered something. She continued: We are invited to your house this Saturday!
- Really? Said not very amused Seung-hyun.
- Dad was wondering if you come to…
Now Seung-hyun knew what Jessica wanted to talk about, he simply answered: I won’t!
- Oppah… Jessica started, but Seung-hyun said: Are you staying for dinner tonight? I think I’m going to eat tuna!
- Don’t change the subject!
- Ah, it would be really good if I had some rice as well!
- Choi Seung-hyun! Jessica was getting angry.
- Aaah, I’m really hungry…
- You are acting so childish!
Seung-hyun froze and Jessica continued: Running away and not talking about it, changing the subject, making yourself busy and again running away, aren’t you tired of all these?! Oppah, It’s really the time for you, to stop it!
Seung-hyun grinned and said: Time to stop? Ah, You mean my childish behavior? You are right, I should really stop it. But what if I don’t want?
- You can’t see that it’s hard for others too?
- Did others stop, when they had to?
- Oppah! It’s all in the past, now…
- Past?!
Jessica looked at Seung-hyun’s teary eyes and noticed his shaking hands, She knew that for Seung-hyun it’s not a simple memory of the past. Jessica just wished she could help Seung-hyun to get along with what had happened, although she knew she can’t.
Jessica took a deep breath and then said: Can you change anything if you continue acting like that?
A tear dropped from Seung-hyun’s eyes as he said: It’s not about changing anything or forgiving, I… just can’t forget!
For a moment Jessica and Seung-hyun kept staring at each other in silence, till Jessica finally said: You are right, you can’t forget!
It was the end of their conversation. An awkward silence took place between them, then Seung-hyun broke it: Stay for dinner, I think I have some rice left!

*

- Why you keep smiling?! Asked annoyed unnie.
Jieun lift her head and looked at unnie, surprised. They were sitting in company’s cafeteria, each doing their own job. Jieun said: me?! Did I smile?! I didn’t noticed!
- Ya! Kang Jieun, you keep denying it! Aren’t you going to tell me why you are so happy recently?!
- It’s nothing! Said Jieun and went back playing with her cellphone.
Unnie decided to don’t ask more and continued reading her newspaper. For a short moment, it looked like Jieun was struggling so much between 2 choices, finally she decided and said: By the way unnie…
Junghwa unie turned her head toward Jieun and looked at her anticipating. Jieun continued: Actually I’m… dating with Seung-hyun-sshi!
- It’s not new, what do you mean?
- No, I mean for real!
It seemed like Unnie couldn’t get what Jieun wanted to say, she stared at Jieun and said: Real? Then suddenly she started to understand and said: Aaaa, Jieun-ah!! Chinja?!
Jieun smiled widely and didn’t say anything, Unnie continued: From when? How did that happen?!
Then, Unnie hit Jieun’s arm and continued: Ya!!! Why didn’t you tell me sooner?
- I don’t know how it happened! We just decided to do it for real, I think that’s because we are both attracted to each other so we thought why not? Let’s do it!!
- Look at you talking so easily about dating!! Ya! Are you buying cloth?! Put some feeling into it!
- Unnie!! It’s not like we are going to live with each other forever! We  just got close enough to call it a dating relationship!
- So you are close with Choi Seung-hyun?! Unnie hit Jieun’s arm again and continued: Therefore you was eating me alive for talking to him about a very tiny bit of your life?
- A very tiny bit?!! By the way, I haven’t forgiven you yet! I don’t even know how much you told him…
Unnie screamed: Nothing!! What is there for me to tell him? Everything is obvious! You are in bad terms with your mother and…
- Ya Unnie!!!!! Jieun got frustrated as Unnie was talking so loud, so she screamed but then lowered her tone and continued: You don’t need to say it out so loud!
Unnie didn’t reply and rolled her eyes. Jieun said, as she got up to leave: I’m going Unnie!
- To where?
- I have to practice my lines… see you later!
- Ok, I wait here for you! Let’s have lunch together! Did you hear me Jieun-ah?! Unnie said the last sentence louder to Jieun who has got already so far, Jieun waved her hand to show her she has heard her.
On the staircase Jieun faced Seung-hyun. Jieun got surprised and said: What are you doing here?
Seung-hyun who was annoyed with Jieun’s greeting answered: I had works to do, where are you going?
Jieun simply answered: Up stair!
Seung-hyun nearly rolled his eyes, he could see that she was obviously going up stair! He decided not to ask more and instead gave a bag to Jieun and said: By the way, it’s for you!!
Jieun got so excited and said: Wow! Is that a present?! Ya! You didn’t have to!
Jieun opened the bag and took out the jacket and said: It’s really beautiful!
Seung-hyun couldn’t believe his ears, did she just compliment her own jacket or she really couldn’t see it’s her own?!
Jieun was all smiling but suddenly she frowned and said: Wait a minute, I think I have a jacket which looks somehow just like this one…
Seung-hyun didn’t know how to react to this, he said: Ya!! Somehow?! It’s the exact one!!
Jieun looked at Seung-hyun blankly Seung-hyun continued: It’s yours, you left it in my house?
- Me?! When?!
- That day… Seung-hyun didn’t say which day actually, for some reasons, he had figured out the only way to put it was to say the day I kissed you!
Jieun waited for Seung-hyun’s complete answer in silence, Seung-hyun just repeated: That day!
Jieun shrugged her shoulder and said: Anyway, I can’t remember. Thanks for returning it! I get going.
- Why? Are you in hurry?
- I have to practice!
- Aaaa, the drama!
- Have you ever watched it?
- I’m busy!
- So you wander in the company?
Seung-hyun smiled, he knew Jieun was teasing him, instead of answering he just said: See you later!
- Ok, Take care Seung-hyun-sshi.
Jieun left and Seung-hyun watched her getting far.
- Tsk tsk tsk…
Hearing the familiar voice Seung-hyun turned back and saw his manager hyung. Hyung was watching Jieun walking with a bright smile and kept shaking his head.
- What’s wrong hyung?!
- You call it dating?! How can you call it a relationship? What was that cold goodbye? Seung-hyun-ah! Are you both new to this or you are always like this?
Seung-hyun didn’t want to let his hyung start giving him advice about dating so he tried to end the conversation and said: You are right hyung, that’s my fault, I was so into my thoughts.
- What a nonsense! What thoughts?! But wait a minute, you wanted to meet the CEO, did you meet him? What did he say?
With hyung’s question about Seung-hyun’s meeting, this time, Seung-hyun really went into the thoughts, remembering the conversation…
Even before Seung-hyun joining his company, Mr Oh respected him a lot, he knew Seung-hyun was an actor with a bright future and lots of talent. Mr Oh believed Seung-hyun is a star who you can’t find like, easily.
Mr Oh was sitting in front of Seung-hyun, on the sofa, he locked his finger into each other and leaned forward, then took a deep breath and said: It’s really surprising, they insisted on casting you at first now they say they think the role doesn’t match your image, that’s completely nonsense!
- If it’s not their real reason, then why should they do that?
Mr Oh looked at Seung-hyun and asked very seriously: What do you think?
Seung-hyun got surprised with the question and said: Me?
- You know, in this industry no matter how much successful you are, you never need a big reason to go down, plus even if you try your best and use all your connections rumors still get out… that’s how the industry is!
Seung-hyun wasn’t sure where Mr Oh wanted to go with his words, so just stared at him, puzzled…
- Seung-hyun-ah, no rumors is created base on nothing, there is always something which is true about the rumors!
- I’m not sure what you mean…
- Your dad… Mr Oh paused for a second and then continued: Must be a very powerful man!
Now Seung-hyun could understand Mr Oh’s words, somehow. Seung-hyun put a confidant smile on and said: It’s not a rumor, everyone knows my dad…
- Do you know what is the other thing that everyone knows? That you are not in good terms with your dad!
- I think it’s personal…
- it’s not Seung-hyun-ah! Your dad completes this puzzle very well…
- Which puzzle?
- Your free schedule! Seung-hyun-ah, if your father wants he can stop all of us from working! You hear me? You need to make it right, I don’t care how you do it, do it in your way, as I said, I don’t care! But please, solve your problems with your dad…
- Seung-hyun-ah!! You don’t hear me?!
With hyung calling him, Seung-hyun came out of his thought, he smiled and said: Hyung, did you ask something?
- What are you thinking about so deeply? Asked hyung, being quite worried.
- Nothing! Hyung, you were talking about a great Chinese restaurant last time, where did you say it was?
Whit talk about food, hyung forgot being worried and said with excitement: You want to go there? But it’s expensive and I’m not sure if it still has food at this hour!
- Don’t worry hyung, I’m not Choi Seung-hyun for nothing!

*
When Jieun first started singing she thought she had found so many good friends, soon she found out it was all a misunderstanding, no one was her friend, they were all friend of her success! But saying she has got no friends at all (or girlfriend) wasn’t completely right cause she of course had friends! Jieun, Raina and Lizzy were school friends, they had big dreams when they were just student and now they each were going their way, after their dreams, but still had maintained their friendship.
Raina and Lizzy has become musical actors and never cared about idols world so much…
- Jieun-ah!!!
Jieun and Unnie had arrived at theater right in middle of their practice, Lizzy who was free noticed them and called Jieun’s name softly.
Jieun turned her head toward the voice and got excited by seeing Lizzy, she opened her arms and hugged her old friend tightly, they both made some awkward noises out of excitement, much to director’s annoyance…
Noticing the director, lizzy said: Hush! And took Jieun’s hand and took her to a more privet place…
Lizzy told Jieun that she has to join others for the last part of rehearsal, so Jieun and Unnie decided to wait for Raina and Lizzy to finish their rehearsal. It was finally the lunch time when they got to sat together and talk…
- I thought the rehearsal will never end… said the tired Raina.
- This director is crazy, he will kill all of us on day!
- Ya! Watch your mouth!
Jieun smiled to her friends and asked: Is it hard?
- Yes, but I like the character! Said Raina.
- I would like it too if I was you! Lizzy said that and looked at Raina’s handsome costar.
- Ya! What are you talking about?! Don’t stare at him!
Lizzy didn’t pay attention to Raina and called her costar- who was leaving- out loud and said: Good job! See you tomorrow!! Then she waved at him passionately while forcing Raina to wave too.
- Smile Unnie!
- Lizzy-ah, do you have to hit on all my costars?
- Unnie!! It’s all because of you! It’s time for you to find a good guy for yourself and date him! Lizzy said that and then like she remembered something important she turned toward Jieun and said: Oh, right! Unnie! Do you still go around with your manager?
Jieun and Junghwa unnie looked at each other and Jieun asked: What do you mean?
- I mean… I thought you would come with your boyfriend, I know he is busy person but still…
Jieun was surprised with Lizzy talking about Seung-hyun, she mumbled: My boyfriend?
- Ah! Junghwa unnie made a big sound which made all three of them turn their head toward her, Junghwa unnie said: Boyfriend?! I’m not sure if anyone can call it a relationship!
Jieun’s eyes got wide, she was ready to give her everything but stop Unnie from talking, but right then, excited Lizzy asked: Why?! How is their relationship?!
- There is nothing between them!
Jieun laughed awkwardly and said: What do you mean Unnie?!
Unnie ignored Jieun and said: two strangers are much better than them!
Jieun tried to keep her smile and said: Unnie! It’s embarrassing to talk about these stuffs!
Lizzy turned toward Jieun asked: Why, why?! Why are you embarrassed? Have you kiss yet?!
This time Raina stepped in and said: Lizzy-ah! Stop asking!
Lizzy ignored Raina and asked: Was it good?! Don’t tell me… you hasn’t kiss yet?
Frustrated Junghwa unnie answered: Yet?! They won’t even after 100 years! They are too slow!
It looked like Lizzy had lost all her excitement, she asked disappointedly: Oppah too (is slow)?
Round eyed Jieun repeated: Oppah?!!
Annoyed Lizzy screamed: Unnie!!! What’s wrong with you?! Are you surprise to hear me calling him oppah?! Then, like she just figured out something, she asked: No way… What do you call him, Unnie?!
While Jieun was hesitating to answer, Junghwa Unnie said: Seung-hyun-sshi!!
Unnie’s answer blow Lizzy’s last bubble of hope, she screamed: Unnie!! Be a bit lovey-Dovey!!!
Jieun didn’t know how to respond, so she just smiled awkwardly and said: Ok!
Right then, Raina put a chicken on Lizzy’s mouth and said: You eat and stay quiet!
- Why? There are a lot handsome guys around her and she is dating the best one, yet she acts like it’s her first time meeting a guy!
-By the way unnie… suddenly, Lizzy’s smile came back again as she continued: As I remember you had a very close friend whose name was Minhyuk or something… by any chance, is he single?!
Lizzy’s question about Minhyuk, made Jieun to remember her last chat with him, it was true that Minhyun had confessed to Jieun, but Jieun didn’t want to leave her best friend alone, specially when he was broken hearted!
Jieun decided to maintain their friendship and talk to Minhyuk, so in next filming for the drama, she went to Minhyuk in the first opportunity and talked to him…
- Opahh! Jieun smile at minhyuk and handed him a water bottle.
Minhyuk turned toward Jieun and smiled as well, he took the bottle and said: Thanks!
- Good job! You looked great today!
- You too!
- The director is really lucky to have you in his drama, you are such a good actor!
Minhyuk smiled knowingly and said: Jieun-ah! You don’t have to force yourself to make me feel better!
Jieun got surprised and didn’t know what to say, she turned red and said: What?! Me? I never do that!
- You did! Minhyuk cutely insisted. He continued: You keep complimenting me and whenever you see me, you suddenly smile!
Jieun felt awkward cause she felt her hand were read, she said: So, I never did that before?
Minhyuk went into thought and said: Oh, right! You were always like that! Maybe you are not that sad about breaking my heart after all!
Jieun didn’t want Minhyuk to think so because it wasn’t true, so she strongly denied: Noway!! I feel so so bad! I’m so sorry…
- Ya! Minhyuk laughed and continued: Jieun-ah! Why are you sorry? You don’t have to feel sorry! Actually, I’m sorry! I think I did wrong, but you know, I just didn’t want to keep my feeling inside, anymore! You are my best friend after all!
Jieun felt a bit better and said with a smile: You are right! We are best friend, you should tell what’s going on in your heart to your best friend, who else should you talk you, if not your best friend?
- That’s absolutely right!
- So… that feels so good!
Minhyuk smiled and Jieun too, right then, the director came searching for Jieun, he said: Ah! Kang Jieun-sshi! You were here? Here, take this!
Jieun looked at papers in director’s hand and took them and asked: What are those?
- Your new lines! The writer and me, talked with each other and decided to extend your lines, after all you are not that bad and people have shown interest in your character! This is a weekend drama, so we were able to make few changes!
Surprised Jieun asked: People like my character? How did that happen?
- Aygooo, you don’t read news that often, do you?! If you continue like that, they may give you the best new comer award! Aygo, who knew you can pull of an emotional scene like that?
The director left after saying that and minhyuk took the papers from Jieun, while Jieun was still surprised.
- What’s going on?! Asked astonished Jieun.
Minhyuk grinned while looking at the script and said: You are becoming big!
- But how did this happen?
- Why? Don’t you like it?! Minhyuk said that and then grinned again and said: Wow! Look at this! Coincidentally? But no kiss is a coincident! Jieun-ah, you’re even having a kiss scene!
- Omo! With who?! Said Horrified Jieun and then pulled the papers out Minhyuk’s hand.
Minhyuk grinned confidently and said: With me! It seemed like he was enjoying watching Jieun being in shock like that, he acted like not liking the idea and continued: Aygo, How pointless! It’s not going to come out that well, but, wait… how many times are we going to take this? Seeing how bad you are in acting, I think… maybe…
Minhyuk looked at Jieun, teasingly and didn’t continue his word and just grinned. Jieun got angry cause she knew Minhyuk is making fun of her and is teasing her, she threated: Shut up now or you gonna die!
Minhyuk didn’t say anything and just laughed out loud, Jieun finally gave up and Whined: Ya, you chinja…
Minhyuk laughed even louder that made Jieun to smile, she wondered, how come she never knew how precious friendship is? 

*

Mr Oh was so happy to hear Jieun’s character is getting more recognition and she is getting more scenes that he didn’t waste any time to tell her that she’s got an invitation for a radio show.
Jieun’s recent scandals haven’t let her to appear on TV or radio shows, so she was so excited…
The day had ended and Jieun and Junghwa unnie were leaving the company, Jieun said excitedly: Unnie! Isn’t it so cool?
- What’s so cool about it? Ya! You are star! Why are so excited about a radio show?
Jieun thought Unnie is right, so she said: You are right, why am I feeling so excited?
They have just got out of the door when Jieun noticed Seung-hyun getting into his car, she said to Unnie: Unnie, wait here… and went toward him.
- Seung-hyun-sshi!
Seung-hyun turned his head and saw Jieun. Maybe he was so busy these days, but Jieun noticed Seung-hyun seemed tired and not in a very cheering mood, he must be busy, Jieun thought.
- Jieun-ah, you are still here?
- Yes, you know, I thought it won’t be bad to practice one or two of my songs…
- Why practice them?
- Aaah, you know I’m going to a radio show tonight so… who knows, maybe they ask me to sing! Jieun awkwardly smiled, she didn’t know how to say what she actually wanted to say.
- Right, good job then!
- Actually… Jieun gathered all her courage and continued: It’s a live show… it goes on air on 10pm… you know… if you were free… you can… listen to it!
Jieun finally ended her sentence, Seung-hyun replied: I’m busy!
Seung-hyun answer was like a bucket of cold ice for Jieun, she tried not to show her disappointment and laughed and said: Right! You are busy, I tought so too! That’s ok, it’s just radio show…so, bye for now.
Jieun said that and left while feeling disappointed and embarrass. Seung-hyun looked at his watch and then got into his car…
Actually Seung-hyun mind was busy thinking about his conversation with Mr Oh, he obviously asked Seung-hyun to solve his problems with his dad or they may all go down, he had told him to solve it, he did care how, he said: Do it in your way. That was the only thing Seung-hyun knew well, taking care of everything in his own way, just like his dad…
Jessica had told Seung-hyun that she and her family going to be in Seung-hyun’s parent’s house and they all looked forward Seung-hyun’s being there as well, although Seung-hyun had strongly rejected the invitation and had told Jessica he won’t be there, right now he was heading home, cause there was matter that he had to take care of… take care of it in his own way!
- Seung-hyun-ah!
Seung-hyun’s mom couldn’t be more surprised to see her son in front of door, she stared at Seung-hyun round eyed and didn’t know what to say, right then Seung-hyun heard his dad voice: What happened?
Mom finally started talking: Ah, nothing. Seung-hyun has come!
- If it’s so why don’t you let him in, we were all waiting for him…
Mom moved to let Seung-hyun come in. Mom and Seung-hyun got into the living room together, from the surprised looked on everybody’s face, Seung-hyun could clearly say no one was waiting for him but his dad!
- Sit! Said Dad coldly.
- Seung-hyun-ah! Mom started talking with a happy smile on her face, she continued: You arrived just at time, we were going to start eating dinner, no we eat together.
Seung-hyun smiled brightly at his mom and said: Mom, before eating can I have a short talk with dad? It’s not going to take a long time…
- If it’s not important… Dad cut off Seung-hyun’s and continued: We can talk later!
- It’s important!
- It’s not more important than our guests! Dad was angry now.
- I’m sure they’ll understand! Seung-hyun said that with the same bright smile and then turned toward Mr Jung and said: I hope you’ll be ok with it!
Mr Jung didn’t know what to say, he hesitated a little and then said: Of course! You go ahead, we will be waiting for you at table… that’s ok Mr Choi!
Mr Choi groaned and got up, he said: please excuse my son. Then without looking at Seung-hyun he said to him: Come to study room.
In the study room, Mr choi went toward his chair while Seung-hyun took a book from library and said: Wow, you haven’t change a bit, you still keep books without reading them!
Mr Choi turned toward his son and said: Did you come all this way to criticize me?
Seung-hyun grinned while looking through the book and said: You were waiting for me, you must know why I came here!
- I don’t know, are you going to play a guessing game?
- Should I make a guess first? Seung-hyun put the book aside finally and continued: Are you planning on ruining my career?!
- What career? That’s not a career, I told you to…
Seung-hyun cut off his dad and said: So meddling in other people life is a career?
- Be careful of your words! I never meddled in other people life!
- So why are you doing it now? Said angry Seung-hyun.
Dad was still calm, he answered: You are my son… I want the best for you…
- I’m at my best right now!
Dad screamed: You are not, it’s not only about you, that’s my family and my reputation…
Seung-hyun screamed back: I don’t care! I’m ok being away from your reputation.
- That’s enough! I’ve told you once, I’m not going to wait for you to end your childish act, I’m going to put an end to this show…
- Show?! Said Seung-hyun with a teary eyes.
- You don’t want to retire from acting, so got to army for now… I’ll take care of the rest…
Now seung-hyun wasn’t just angry or hurt, he couldn’t believe his ears.
- What?!!!
- That’s it! I didn’t want to tell it to you like this, but you, yourself brought it up…
- Don’t you think you are meddling in someone’s else’s life right now?
- No, when it’s a family!
- Even if it hurts that person badly?
Seung-hyun wasn’t talking about himself anymore, dad knew it too, he closed his eyes for a second and then said: Your sister…
- What? Was different? Was she a part of the “Show” too?
Dad and Seung-hyun both stayed silence, finally dad broke the silence: No matter what you say, it will not change anything!
Seung-hyun said sarcastically: What a surprise! I thought it would!
then he added seriously: actually I don’t care being jobless, I will do anything but won’t let it be the way you want!
For moment it looked like dad was evaluating Seung-hyun, he stared at him thoroughly and suddenly said: The girl you were dating…
Seung-hyun froze, Dad continued: You must be serious about her, is that right?
Seung-hyun walked forward his dad, so that, there were only desk in between them, he leaned forward and said: Don’t you ever… even think about bringing her into this! Leave her alone or you going to loose a son to!
Seung-hyun said that and turned back to leave, his hands where still on doorknob when he heard his dad saying: You don’t understand!
Seung-hyun didn’t even turned his head toward him, he just said: Dad, you are the one who doesn’t understand!
Seung-hyun shot the door behind himself, he didn’t want to stay there even for a second so he left the house as fast as possible, he was in yard when Jessica came out of the house running, she stopped before reaching Seung-hyun and said: Don’t leave!
Seung-hyun stopped, he wanted to leave but hesitated and just kept standing there, he didn’t know what to tell Jessica, he didn’t know how to explain to her he was burning inside, Jessica was very dear childhood friend, when everything was much more simpler!
Finally Seung-hyun decided left, Jessica shout after him: Seung-hyun-ah!! But Seung-hyun didn’t stop. Seung-hyun knew Jessica wanted to help, but he somehow knew that she can’t, as well!

*

Leeteuk oppah, as host for the radio show was very cheering and helpful for Jieun. Jieun was happy from the moment she opened the door and saw him. Despite the nervousness Jieun had at first, now that they had talked a bit and the show was already on air, Jieun felt she could continue being in the show even for 2 or 3 hours!!!
after talking about a lot of unnecessary stuffs and joking around, Leeteuk oppah suddenly said: Jieun-sshi, you know older guys really like it when girls call them “Oppah”, is that the same for that person too?
Jieun didn’t understand who the host was talking about at first so she looked at him puzzled and said: Who?!
Leeteuk oppah laughed and said: Aaay, don’t act like you don’t know! Our listeners are really curious to know about your relationship, how is it?
- It’s good!
Leeteuk oppah who wasn’t satisfied by Jieun’s answer said: Aaaay, don’t answer like this, for example, did you told him you are being on this show?
- Yes, I did!
- What did he say?
“I’m busy!” Jieun knew she couldn’t say his boyfriend’s cold statement on air so she said: He smiled!
- Didn’t he say, he will make sure to listen to it?
Jieun made up an answer: Actually I forgot to tell him the time!
Leeteuk oppah insisted: Didn’t he ask?
Jieun didn’t know what to say, she tried to think fast and said: Actually, he is a fan of your show, so he knew the time…
- He is a fan of our show? It seemed like he couldn’t believe Jieun.
- Yes!
- So he is listening to it right now?
Back to the first question! Jieun couldn’t think of anything so she just said: Yes, probably!
- Therefore… Said Leeteuk oppah with so much excitement, and continued: Can you please send him a massage right now?!
WHAT?!!!! Jieun felt like fainting, massage?! Thanks god Seung-hyun-sshi wasn’t listening to it!
Jieun smile awkwardly and said: Right now?
- Yes!! Jieun-sshi, what do you call him by the way?
With this question, Jieun remembered Lizzy asking her the same question, Jieun remembered Lizzy telling her not to be formal…Seung-hyun-sshi would never listen to it, so what’s so embarrassing?!
- Oppah! Jieun whispered shyly.
leeteuk oppah was finally satisfied, he said happily: So now, please send your massage!
Jieun didn’t know what to say, she thought for a moment and then said brightly: Fighting oppah!
…In his car, Seung-hyun smiled and said: That’s right Kang Jieun, let’s both fighting!
;)

 

" The End of Chapter 12!!!"
Thanks God!!!!

" Thanks everyone for waiting all this time, I've decided not to explain why it took me so long to post this chapter, cause finally I was able to fight my fear and finish this chapter, so I'm not going to remember what happened in the past!!
Thank you everyone so much, for being there! I love you all and I hope you like this chapter!!!
Tell me what did you think about this chapter if you want aaaand... enjoy!:)
Like always, I'm going to try my best, so fighting!:D"