Chapter 8 - Flashback and The Reason Why Sehun is Important in The Group

EXO's Pet

EXO was having their day off again since all of their schedule is cancelled due to a storm so they had no choice but to stay inside their dorm. Kai and Luhan was hugging Sehun's arms while Sehun was resting between Tao's legs,head resting on his chest and Tao was resting his back against a chair. D.O and Baekhyun was laying their head on Sehun's lap while the others were forming a circle.

 

Chen: this is boring

Chanyeol: I know and how come MY BABY is resting on TAO!

Baekhyun and D.O: If Sehunnie wakes up in no time we will hit you with a bat!

Chanyeol: -lower my voice- sorry

Kris: I remember when we went to Weekly Idol for the second time... :)

Lay: I remember that too... it was fun :D 

Suho: yeah I remember that too... It was just last 2 weeks when we film it

Xiumin: ah that... It was fun (o ^-^ o) but embarrassing... (o -.- o)"

Kai: It also made us realize how important Sehun was and how he binds all of us together

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Flash Back]

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's EXO's 2nd time on going to Weekly Idol. Doni and Coni introduce EXO. The show begins where Luhan was asked if he could be on the center since the fans were disappointed that Luhan had only few scenes last episode. Chen,Chanyeol, Sehun and Suho was asked to reneact on how they show their power since last time it was abit fail,now they have to do the upgrade version of it.

 

Their first segment was "Doni,Coni Call Center" where fans will have a span of time to leave a voice message on what they want to say or ask to EXO. 

Voice Message [Fangirl]: Luhan oppa had a nickname "shin fairy" because he likes to kick shins. Please kick 2 people on their shins.

Coni: So Luhan, pic 2 members that had offended you 

Luhan: Sehun

Sehun: -points at myself then comes up-

Coni: wae? wae him? what did he do to you?

Luhan: every night when EXO is all together, he will go to me and do this -touches Sehun's nape- good night baby

Coni: oh? he really did that?

Doni: can you show us how you really do it?

Sehun: ah nae... -touches Luhan hyung's nape- hadeul jaljja~ [Goodnight son~]

Coni: wah! wah! Did you see it? he do it like this -touches Luhan's nape then pulls it abit strong- 

Luhan: -shocked while laughing-

Sehun: No I didnt -nervous-

Doni: you should do it now Luhan -pertaining to the kicking of shin-

Luhan: -kicks him on the shin abit hard-

Sehun: -gasp in pain-

 

Coni: ok last one

Luhan: Kai

Kai: wae?

Luhan: he would always do this to me -goes near Kai and puts a hand on my mouth and his ear for cover- is it fun?

Coni: wah~! it doesnt mean that Luhan is a nice hyung,you will abuse his kindness

Doni: please do what you must do

Luhan: -kicks Kai's shin gently-

Sehun: mwoya! how come its gentle on him!

Coni: why how did he do it?

Sehun: he do it like this but with more force -kicks Kai's shin with a little force but wont hurt him-

Kai: -pretend to be hurt-

Doni: Kai, kick him also

Coni: you two must settle this or else you two might fight later

Sehun: -obeys and gets ready for the impact-

Kai: -hit it with medium force- 

Sehun: A-ahh! -in pain-

All: -shocked-

Sehun: -walks limping towards the wall due to the pain-

Baekhyun: -gently dust off Sehun's pants-

Coni: Lay heal him

Lay: -stands up and pretend to heal Sehun-

Sehun: -tries to walk straight  even if in pain-

 

The second voice  message was for D.O. The fan said she likes D.O and he was very handsome. The fan asked if he could rank EXO for him who is the most handsome to the least handsome based on the looks only. He pick Suho first then Luhan followed by Sehun,himself,Kai,Lay,Kris,Chanyeol,Tao,Xiumin,Chen and Baekhyun.

 

Coni and Doni felt sorry for Baekhyun so they decided to give him a chance and unlike D.O's task, he had to rank EXO based on everything. Baekhyun rank himself first then followed by Kai,Tao,Sehun,Suho,Xiumin,Kris,Lay,Chanyeol,Luhan,Chen and D.O.

 

They started off the show in that seating arrangement with Doni and Coni in the middle. They have 3 categories. The first one is the best performance. Luhan was the first one to perform by doing popping. The next one is Kai who perform their song "Baby Dont Cry".

The next one was Lay who did an interpretative dance which everyone admire because Lay dance it like an elegant dancer then he was asked to challenge Kai into a showdown which Kai gladly accept.

They then proceed to Chen and Chanyeol's dance performance which made all of them laugh and embarrased since Chanyeol drop his mic but still proceed. Chen and Chanyeol decided to play a prank and said "If we were the ones who teach Lay and Kai,then this person is the one who teach us." Chen said then Chanyeol added "Fire and Thunder can be stop by Water" which Doni and Coni immediately pick up what they were trying to say and called Suho to go infront.

 

Suho began to dance and every one feels embarrased so Coni asked Kris to stop Suho but Coni cant let it end like this so he asked Suho to dance with Chen and Chanyeol which turned out to be so hilarious.

 

Doni was impressed on how Chen dance that he asked him to dance in the club with him one time. They next proceed to "Girl Group Dance" segment. A random song will be played and will be asked to dance on the song that is being played.

 

The first one was Luhan who dance No No No by APink featuring Chen and Chanyeol. The next one is Xiumin who will dance Give It To Me by Sistar but suddenly Suho interrupted and ended up with the two of them dances it.

 

Coni asked if who can do the leg dance and everyone said Suho can do it and he really did it even if he feels so shy about it. Coni saw Suho's effort so he pick Suho as the winner.

 

 

The last segment was the "Aegyo Battle". Don iand Coni was talking when Sehun asked something to Suho.

 

Sehun: hyung....is it still long?

Suho: no..it will end soon...

Sehun: kamsa hyeong -looks down and holds on my knees-

Kai: - notices Sehun and reaches for him but being ignored,thinks of what is wrong with Sehun-

 

The first one to do the aegyo was Luhan who did an aegyo to their manager,followed by D.O. who did an failed aegyo since he really cant do it. Chen was next who sang Justin Bieber's baby while doing an aegyo. Chanyeol was next where he did it shyly.

 

Sehun was next who did gwiyomi but Coni stopped him because it looks lifeless and teach him how Ilhoon of BTOB do it but in a funny way. Sehun do it more lively which satisfied all of them.

 

The next one was Xiumin who did his rap part on wolf cutely which everyone find it cute then lastly Baekhyun who did Kai's part cutely that made him the winner of the aegyo battle. Suho thanked Doni and Coni for inviting them then the fans which become the ending of the show.

 

 

Suho and Tao notice Sehun's abit limping walk and talks to him. Suho asked their EXO-K manager to bring Sehun to the hospital since something was wrong on how Sehun walk. 

 

EXO-M manager led the others back to their dorm while being curious where was Suho,Tao and Sehun was going. They decide to ask them when they come back. Suho,Tao,their manager and Sehun arrived at the hospital to have check up on Sehun.

 

 

The doctor asked them to wait on the waiting area as he observe Sehun. Sehun was asked to take off his pants and only wear his boxer. The doctor was shocked to see bandages on Sehun's upper legs part was bleeding. He took it off carefully and see wounds. He asked Sehun how he got it and Sehun confess that he got it from too much practice and he got slipped on where it hit the sharp edge of the stairs then awhile ago he was kicked hard on it.

 

The doctor immediately treated it and suggested Sehun to rest his legs and to walk gently cause his wounds was still fresh and might get infected but luckily he had bandages on it that it lessen the impact on it.

 

 

The doctor let Sehun rest and wrap a towel on Sehun's lower body since he cant wear his pants. The doctor told Sehun to lay facing the bed and wait there since he had to rest his legs while he will call his hyungs and manager which Sehun obeyed and thank him.

 

The doctor came out and tell them what happened which alerted Suho and Tao to rush where Sehun is,only to find him sleeping and felt useless because they failed to look after the maknae. They were staring at the sleeping maknae and decided to gently carry him since he had injury. Suho made a mental note to talk to Kai and Luhan about it.

 

The manager already paid the doctor and already had Sehun's medicines and drove them home. Everyone was shocked to see Suho and Tao who was carrying a sleeping Sehun on his arms. Suho ordered Tao to gently lay Sehun on his bed and put pillows under his knees so that his injury wont hurt then Tao placed Sehun's pants on the laundry.

 

 

 

Kris: Suho, what happened to Sehun?

Suho: Sehun had injured his shins because he slipped and it hit the sharp edge of the stairs then two people hit him hard on it which made it bleed. You guys all know that Sehun doesnt want us to get worried. I know he can be a prankster but he just want us to cheer up... he's the maknae and it was a burden to him since we expect great things from him and look after him since he was the youngest.

 

Xiumin: Suho was right.... as hyungs we look after his every movement and we will scold him. He also doesnt want us to worried thats why he keeps things for himself and especially to the leaders since you two had to take care 10 members.

 

 

Kris: Sehun being the maknae... was the one who lightens our mood, I know its annoying sometimes but lets admit it, he's our stress reliever... We should be more responsible to him. I admit without him... I think I wont enjoy this life as a celebrity.

Suho: I admit it too... I had burdens but Sehun always remove it by cheering and teasing me which causes me to let out my stress. He maybe talks loud,chanting alone that "lets do our best" even without facing everyone but I know that he was just cheering us up which made me feel less tension on stage.

Kai: I am older by him by month and had to practice hard. Sehun was there, he dances with me which I am greatful since he shows me that I can do great and he made me feel that I am not alone when dancing that you all are there, he was there too doing his best which made me feel less burden and just enjoy dancing. I will say sorry to him for kicking him hard.

Baekhyun: I admit I am talkative and always full of energy but I cant do it without Sehun's help. he will always start it which triggers me to be lively.

Chanyeol: me to, without his dorkiness I think I wont be a happy virus and strong as I am now.

Chen: me too... he lets me hug him.... I know that all if you guys... I mean all of us are  there to support each other but because of Sehun's fighting spirit and his dorkiness, I gain more confidence and strive to do my best. I had few fans before but you guys and Sehun was there which made me feel more love which made me feel better and now I had many fans.

Lay: I felt lost at times but aside from you guys, Sehun always shower me with love. He would often accompany me.

Luhan: Im thankful to Sehun because ever since trainee days, he always accompany me and always teases me which lets me release stress without noticing that Im already smiling. I will say sorry as well when he woke up.

Xiumin: I am thankful to all of you and Sehun. You guys respect me as the eldest and I felt happy and because of Sehun since he always say Im cool. He's a brat but he knows how to show his love.

Tao: Sehun is my bestfriend. He always accompany me aside from you guys. He might be  laughing at me when I am scared but I didnt feel offended, I feel abit relieve since he helps me forgot of being scared.

D.O: Sehun may always annoy me but not really annoying. Its annoying that he pranks me but it releases my stress and the heavy feeling I feel disappears.

 

 

 

EXO then realizes how important Sehun was despite of being a brat sometimes. They know that Sehun may act tough but deep inside he had a kind heart. Sehun may seldom seen be crying but when he does,it means he reach is limit. 

 

 

[End of flash back]

 

EXO was now looking at their sleeping baby who keep them stick together and happy. They were lucky to have an naughty angel like him and always return their love to him by protecting him and letting him feel that he's not alone and that they love him too.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the late update T.T 

Im really busy at school and I had author's block right now and I cant decide which one should I update first so I decide to take turns.

If you guys had any suggestion for the next update please comment below :)

 

I will update when Im not that busy at school works :))

 

see you on the next update :))