Chapter 5 - Christmas Day & New Year

EXO's Pet

[Christmas]

 

 

EXO was preparing for Christmas and ofcourse they had to cook and prepare the gifts. They also clean the house while the babies are sleeping because they're parents are coming. They finished cleaning in just 1 hour. Sehun,Kai,Chanyeol and Baekhyun prepared their babies' food then went to feed the babies as D.O,Chen and Suho cooked foods.

 

 

The rest of them was already preparing the table and make sure everything is neat and in order. The babies get hyper when they heard the christmas songs playing while eating. Their fathers just chuckles and kiss their cheeks. The babies finished their food as they watch pororo. Their fathers took a bath while the others watch the babies till all of them finished taking a bath and wears nicely.

 

 

 

Zaihan: porowrow~ poro-ro! pororo!!!!!

Suyeol: poyoyo~ poyoyo~ -dances with the song-

Chul:Keulong!!! pololo~!!!! -claps-

HyunRi:poy oh yoh! ploooooong!!!! -squeals and claps-

 

 

Their grandparents squeals at their grandchildren's cuteness and carries them as the babies hug them and smiles while kissing their cheeks. They all hug their sons and put in the table what they cooked. 5 chickens. 2 seasoned, 2 onions and 1 honey combo. They also put mattangs and bulgogi on the table. The table also had 5 cooked hams, rice,fruit salad, juice, kimchi spagetti and a seafood soup.

 

 

They all eat happily and suprisingly they finished all of the foods that was on the table while the baby eats fruits with cerelac. They all exchange gifts and gave their babies their gifts which were stuff toys and baby clothes. The babies and EXO sleep happily after praying that they were all safe and complete.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[New Year]

 

EXO was buying the food they will need to celebrate new year except for Sehun,Chanyeol,Baekhyun and Lay. They were taking care of the babies as they all play peek-a-boo,close open and teach their babies to talk.

 

Sehun: say mama

Hyunri: mumu~

Sehun: ma.. ma

Hyunri: wawa~

Sehun: -chuckles- this cutiepie -kiss his cheek-

 

Chanyeol: say papa

Zaihan:papa~ -smiles and hugs papa-

Chanyeol: omg TT_TT -hugs Zaihan-

 

Baekhyun: cute!

Chul: kute!

Baekhyun: -giggles and kiss Chul- this cutie

Chul: -smiles- kutie

Baekhyun: -cuddles-

 

Lay: peek-a-boo!

SuYeol: -immitates appa-

Lay: -grins- good baby!

Suyeol: bebi... -claps while smiling-

Lay: -hugs-

 

 

The other members comeback and was crying in happiness when they saw their babies walking slowly towards them. They all hug them as they shower them kisses causing the babies squeals louder. D.O, Chanyeol,Suho and Chen began to cook some new year's dishes for them to celebrate new year and instead of using fireworks, they just watch it outside their window as they eat while the babies gets hyper at the colorful and beautiful fireworks in the dark sky. EXO wish that they could have a good year and they will be more stronger than ever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

sorry for late update x.x

hahha~ I have to update many stories at once x.x

also I just made the cover for season 2 xD

if you guys had a suggestion please comment below :3

bbyeong~