Chapter 18 - Searching for the missing Sehun

EXO's Pet

EXO went home with puffy eyes. Sehun was kidnapped. Suho blames himself for being an irresponsible leader as he cry. Kris told him that its not his fault. They all decided to rest first cause they were stressed. They will make sure they will find their precious maknae. EXO was determined to have him back. They all decided to eat while thinking of a plan where to find Sehun. 

 

The only cementery that was near them was the Seoul Memorial Cementery. The said cementery was the biggest cementery in the whole South Korea and they wonder where to start looking for Sehun. Suddenly they heard their door ring. Xiumin decided to open it since he was near and he has strong arms despite of his cute appearance. 

 

He open the door but found no one... he look down and saw a blue letter. He took it gently and closed the door. He went back and carefully hand it to Suho. Suho took it and gently open it. They saw a white letter with a scent that smells exactly like Sehun, baby. He open it and read the letter and read the message that is written in pink ink. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dear EXO,

           Sehun is safe, my Hikaru had him. Along with this letter, it has a map where Sehun was exactly located. I'm not helping you because I took pity. I'm helping you guys because I love my brother and I want him for myself.... now I hope that by tomorrow, you'll find him because I already give you a map where you could locate him. Now the time that my brother wasn't around was around 6 am to 6 pm.

            He was out for his job, so I guess you guys had alot of time to get Sehun before my brother broadcast the whole nation that Sehun was a half dog and a half human. I also include a small bottle that can turn Sehun back into a human. It is included along with this letter and map. It's my brother's fault that Sehun turned to a dog.

           The reason why my brother kidnap Sehun was because he is inlove with him and I know that you guys are inlove with Sehun so I hope you guys know how it feels when somebody steals your beloved away. I don't want to hurt Sehun so returning him back was the only option. He won't really kill Sehun. The main reason he said "Sehun will die" is because he will erase Sehun's memory and brain wash him.

           I wont be there to help you guys, I already gave a duplicate copy of the keys that you guys will need so you guys can free Sehun. Now you must also bring a mannequin and a wig that exactly looks like Sehun's. You guys don't want him to barge in there and throw a bomb if he found out Sehun was missing. Now... when he come back tomorrow... he will leave with me and Sehun to go to Jeju and you'll never find Sehun again.

             This is all I can write since I write this secretly without my brother's consent. Now hurry up! We dont have much time now! I will look after him just to make sure he won't be there when you guys rescue Sehun. Now don't screw up! I had my own plan on how I can distract my brother before he can even find out that you guys already had Sehun. Cooperate ok?! 

                                                                                                                                                                             -Kaoru

 

 

 

 

 

EXO was thankful that this "Kaoru" help them to find Sehun. Now all they had to do is rescue Sehun, follow the plan and make Sehun return back to normal. They went to sleep peacefully after eating and prepare for tomorrow's rescue of their beloved mak- [Luhan: my tubby wubby squishy cutiepie Sehun] nae. [lol hello kitty man shut up =="]

 

 

 

 

 

[meanwhile]

 

Sehun was eating and being guard by Kaoru. He promised Sehun to help him escape if he behave and follow his plans. His brother was clueless that his twin was rebelling against him. Sehun easily identify the twins because Kaoru had blue hair while Hikaru had pink hair. All he have to do is behave and pretend that his head still hurts thats why Hikaru can't leave their hideout because he doesn't want his beloved to be sick since his wound haven't healed yet after he hit his head just to knock him down.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look what I did xD 

I include the Hitachiin brothers from Ouran Host Club in here hehe~ xD

I will update soon after I update my Book of Mysterious Play III: EXO's mythology

and my class is going to start so I might update on Wednesday or Saturday again

bye for now ^^