Chapter 2 - My Heart

EXO's Pet

Sehun was the first one to wake up. He immediately fix his bed then went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and to take a bath. After he took a bath, he wears a blue skinny jeans and white v-neck shirt then he hangs his cap on his belt.  Sehun went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

 

He wore his white apron and since he was going to cook, he wears his wolf ears headband so his bangs wont block his sight. He decided to cook egg drop soup since the weather is cold. D.O was the second one along with Suho to wake up and they already brush their teeth and they already took a bath. They dry their hair then combs it. They went down and greeted each other a good morning and headed to the kitchen.

 

 

D.O: hyung, I heard a sound coming from the kitchen.

Suho: me too, lets check it out.

D.O and Suho: -quietly sneaks to the kitchen-

Sehun: -busy cooking-

D.O and Suho: -quietly fanboying- awww... Our cute baby ♡ -goes to Sehun-

D.O: Good Morning baby OuO

Suho: Good Morning Sehun-ah~ :)

Sehun: -shots my head up and looks behind me- Good Morning Hyungs -smiles-

D.O and Suho: so cute -kisses Sehun's cheeks-

Sehun: -blush- erm.... hyungs? I'm cooking

D.O and Suho: Let us help you

Sehun: kamsahamnida -cooks with D.O and Suho hyung-

 

 

 

The three of them are busy cooking and when they are done cooking, the others are already awake and finished taking a bath when they smell something good from the kitchen. They were greeted with a sight of D.O preparing the table while Suho was placing the foods on the table as their cute maknae was blending some juice and put it all in a pitcher then puts the 2 pitchers in the table. They notice that their maknae's bangs were pinned back by the wolf ears headband.

 

 

 

Baekhyun: kyaaaahhh! so cute!

Chanyeol, Chen and Kai: -gawks- t-too a-adorable O///////O Kris: definitely my style *^*

Tao: -squeals and hugs Sehun-

Lay: ♡.♡ I wanna keep him in my pocket

Xiumin: so cute \(o >/////< o)/

Luhan: I know! That's my baby -winks at Sehun- forever my baby ♡

Sehun: um... Let's eat?

After the non stop cooing at how cute Sehun is, they decided to stop it when their tummy makes a sound. It was still their day-off so they decided to hang around Seoul for fun. Sehun had his bangs abit spiked up while he wears his cap making him look handsome. The fans were squealing non stop when they saw EXO but decided to give them privacy since they know how stress their idols were.

 

EXO was looking around for their new clothes. Sehun was about to choose a new shirt but stop when he heard a cry of a little boy. He saw a little boy around 5 years old who was lost so he immediately went out of the store and went to the child. Sehun gently knelt down and pats the little boy.

 

Sehun: why are you crying? Are you lost?

boy: -crying- n-nae.... Uwaaaahhhhh! Eomma! Appa!

Sehun: aigoo... dont cry, -gently his hair- whats your name?

boy: Yunjae,how bout you hyung? -sniffs-

Sehun: I'm Sehun, nice to meet you Yunjae -eyesmiles-

Yunjae: -stops crying and blush- hyung's eyes looks like moons!

Sehun: -chuckles- say, hyung will help you look for your parents, you want that?

Yunjae: -nods happily-

Sehun: thats the spirit! -smiles and carries Yunjae and puts him on my shoulders- kaja!

Yunjae: -holds on Sehun hyung's head while feet being hold by hyung- its so high! Hyung is tall! Yunjae wants to be as tall as Sehun hyung!

Sehun: sleep early and drink alot of milk ok Yunjae-ah? - heading towards the information center-

Yunjae: nae hyung! -smiles-

Sehun: good boy, hyung will give you reward later -smiles then talks to the clerk- um excuse me miss... There was a lost kid and he needs help.

Clerk: oh sure sir, -looks up- oh my Gosh! EXO's Sehun! Omg! Can I have an autograph for my daughter?

 Sehun: sure noona but help this kid first noona then I will give noona my autograph

Clerk: oh sure! Just give me the name of the kid, age, his parents name, the color of his clothes and what he wears.

 

 

 

 

Yunjae and Sehun was given a paper to write down the needed details then the clerk immediately broadcast it. Sehun gave her his autograph with a message saying "study hard, help your parents when you grow up." Sehun bought a toy for Yunjae and Yunjae was very happy.

 

 

 

[meanwhile]

 

 

Sehun's hyungs finished buying clothes, items and groceries when they notice that Sehun was missing. They were about to go crazy and look for their maknae when they saw  a crowd of people in the mini playground iniside the mall. EXO went there to see what they were going crazy and they gawk at the scene when they saw their maknae being surrounded by kids while he was doing gwiyomi while wearing a bunny headband that a kid put on top of Sehun's head.

 

 

 

[flash back]

 

 

 

Sehun bid goodbye at Yunjae after his parents came and took a pic with Sehun since both of Yunjae's parents were a fan of EXO. Sehun was about to return when he saw a bunch of kids in the playground was crying and the care takers were having a hard time to make them stop crying so he came in to the rescue.

 

 

Sehun start cooing them to stop and he said if they stop he will give them a piggy back ride. The kids stops crying when they saw Sehun and went to him which made the care takers shocked because Sehun had done it in less than 1 minute.

 

 

 

[end of flash back]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The kids was enjoying what Sehun was doing as he change his headband into a dog headband and starts to crawl while barking cutely. The audience awed at the scene as the kids hug Sehun and he hug the kids back which cause them all to smiled. EXO members was trying hard to stop the urged to pull the maknae and hug him tight and kiss him.

 

 

Sehun left when the kids were busy eating. EXO saw their maknae already asleep on a bench. They knew that their adorable maknae was tired and they were proud of him for doing a great job. They decided to not scold the maknae for leaving without saying to any of the members since he did a good job. Sehun was carried by Kai.

 

Sehun was in a deep slumber while his hyungs bought Sehun a gift as a reward for what he did. They went inside the van and Sehun was asleep in Kai's body. Kai placed Sehun on his lap as Sehun's head was resting on Kai's chest. The other members didnt mind because Sehun was sleeping comfortable after all, he's their beloved maknae. They were busy watching the video on Kris' phone where Sehun was acting cute while doing gwiyomi and act like a small puppy.

 

 

Suho: aww... My cute baby~ ♡

D.O: such a cutiepie ♡

Chen: if he's only awake I might have attack him *^*

Luhan: that's my chubby wubby cutie Sehunnie -coos sleeping Sehun- so cute like me~

Baekhyun: ah jinjja maknae! So cute -kiss his cheek-

Kai: yah hyung, Sehun is sleeping -pecks his lips-

Chanyeol: yah! My heart cant take it, Sehun is too cute -place my hand where my heart is- >\\\\\\<

Kris: I want to keep him inside my pocket ♡

Tao: Sehunnie I love you ♡

Lay: - Sehun's hair while smiling-

Xiumin: - holds Sehun's hand secretly-

 

 

 

The members were bored due to the traffic and decided to open the tv and they shocked when they saw on tv (inside the van) what Sehun did before they saw him on the playground. The report says that Sehun returns the kid to his family and they were very thankful for EXO's Sehun for being a good rolemodel and for returning their son safely. 

 

 

The manager got a call from Lee Sooman and told him to treat EXO especially Sehun for his good deed even if no one was looking. Their manager happily obliged to because EXO was like his sons and he was proud of them especially the black sheep baby but kind Sehun.

 

 

The members quickly stole a kiss on Sehun's lips while he was sleeping and they were now grinning sheepishly as they wake up Sehun and began to eat their dinner courtesy of their company. They gave Sehun a wish bone necklace and new black cap as his reward.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Here's chapter 2 x.x

I just got recover yesterday from fever and I just updated this today.

Sorry for the lame update xD feel free to comment